[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My supposed "disappearance" during lunch became a juicy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: iStock_fast%20food[1].jpg (151KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_fast%20food[1].jpg
151KB, 584x358px
My supposed "disappearance" during lunch became a juicy tidbit of intrigue, gossip, and amusement for some of my more feeble-minded coworkers.

I was simply going out to eat and did not want to shed attention on the fact that I was *gasp* eating fast food. Self-loathing pedants like to make a simple trip to a fast food restaurant or walking with a fast food bag into a walk of shame.

To assert my independence and exert power over these dimwits by showing that their opinions were meaningless to me, I began bringing my fast food to the lunch area and serving it on tasteful plates and the like.

This of course created a fervor over the last two weeks, culminating with the dregs of the workplace staging a mock "intervention" to mock my eating habits (under the guise of "helping me").

Of course my logic and intelligence were thrown off by this unprofessional display, but I still won by citing the benefits of fast food and refuting their claims, such as:

>fast food is unhealthy
Oh really? I know *exactly* how many calories and what my nutritional intake is when I eat a fast food meal. I take a multivitamin and fiber daily and a famotidine if I have acid reflux. Problem solved.

>fast food tastes bad
The consumers of the billions of fast food meals served would care to disagree.

>home cooking tastes best
Homemade garbage is still garbage. While I enjoy cooking, I am very busy. I can order, be served, and consume my meal within my vehicle in a matter of 15 min on the way to or from my place of employment. This is efficiency at its best.

Face it, fast food is the future of eating. Consistent, fast, available nutritional information, efficient, delicious, and diverse. People who disagree probably would have complained about Gutenberg's press for similar short-sighted and unimaginative reasons that are essentially against progress.

Check mate.
>>
>>7440319
Dude makes up story to pat himself on the back: The post
>>
Maybe you could invite them over for stew
>>
File: Autism Contest.png (179KB, 650x214px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Contest.png
179KB, 650x214px
>>
>>7440321
Grow up and move on, that's irrelevant to this thread.
>>
You write like a schizophrenic, OP.
>>
>>7440343
>autism is irrelevant to this thread
autism is very much relevant to this thread and this website as a whole
>>
where or what do you do for work?
>>
>>7440450
OP doesn't work, he sits at home and collects welfare. OP is merely shitposting
>>
>>7440321
>>7440343
wait this isn't literally the same guy is it
>>
>>7440460
Starting to look like it
>>
haven't seen you for a while ISG how you been m8
>>
>coworkers staging an "intervention" because you eat fast food every day
I doubt the truthfulness of this situation, unless you work at the worst fucking office in the world.
>>
>>7440319
>I take a multivitamin and fiber daily and a famotidine if I have acid reflux. Problem solved.
Not at all
>>
>>7440319
>the benefits of fast food
this needs to be the sub-header for this board
>>
>>7440511
Lol this. So much this.
>>
>>7440511
kek'd
>>
File: irishstew.png (320KB, 1903x756px) Image search: [Google]
irishstew.png
320KB, 1903x756px
>>
>>7440319
It's also a great way to spend more money compared to cooking at home.

>Lazy fat op
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.