[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just made about 400g of paneer. Turned out great. Firm yet soft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0626.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0626.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Just made about 400g of paneer.
Turned out great. Firm yet soft and doesn't crumble.

Give me your best recipes for dishes containing paneer. OP will deliver with pictures when he cooks the best recipe tomorrow.
>>
Saag paneer
>>
>>7423421
How about YOU tell me YOUR favourite recipes
>>
>>7423948
This. Saag paneer is fucking delicious!
Google recipe I guess, cause I don't remember it offhand, basically sauté a bunch of spices in oil, add some onion and garlic and ginger and sauté some more, then add pureed spinach and then some yogurt or similar (I used sour cream cause it's what I had, worked great).
Oh and obviously add the paneer and simmer all that shit together for a while.
>>
Mattar paneer tastier
>>
>>7423982
The thing is I have barely cooked with paneer. It's virtually impossible to find decent pre-made paneer around these parts and this is quite honestly the first time in about a decade that I've had success making it myself.

>>7423948
>>7423985
Nice suggestion but I made a saag aloo last week and while it turned out great I really want some variety.

>>7424156
Now this sounded tasty. Almost looks like a paneer butter masala but without the butter.

Thanks for the suggestions. Please keep 'em coming.
>>
My favorite thing to do with it is batter and fry it and make chilli paneer. The sauce I used reminded me of general tso's chicken, but slightly fewer ingredients. I don't know if it's common to do this, but I also microwaved the paneer pieces for about a minute and they take on a wonderful slightly chewy texture if you are into that kind of thing.

I made some for my mom and she tried one of the pieces without the sauce and she said it would be good with Italian style tomato sauce. So that is what I'm going to try next. It's pretty neutral stuff so I think it will work nicely.

How long did you press yours for btw? It looks perfect.
>>
>>7423421
hey send me some buddy
>>
>>7425235
I kinda like the idea of serving it with a nice tomato sauce. It's nothing I would think of doing but it should turn to be a pretty nice combo.
I pressed it for about one and a half hour under 3kg of weight.

>>7425236
Sure thing, friend.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.