[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things you can consume to obtain some novelty shits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: cat pillows.jpg (23KB, 258x260px) Image search: [Google]
cat pillows.jpg
23KB, 258x260px
What are some things you can consume to obtain some novelty shits? I already know corn comes out still looking like corn, that things heavy with blue and purple food dyes will make your shit neon green, that the Halloween Wopper makes it green, and that spicy food makes #2 hot. Are there any other nifty modifications you can do to have a unique bathroom experience?
>>
File: Payday.png (81KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
Payday.png
81KB, 300x173px
>>7413787

swallow handfuls of whole peanuts
>>
I think psyllium seed husk can get you some floaters because it can trap air pockets in the poo
>>
Beetroot turns some people's crap red, though just piss is more common.

Extreme quantities of vegetable can lead to a crap that is huge, long, intact, and very difficult to flush.

If you eat raw kale and don't chew it properly, it will be laced through your crap.
>>
Pepto-bismol and any other medication with bismuth will make it black.
>>
>>7413787
You will shit blood. No it isn't just dye, it'll be actual blood, and you'll smell the copper in the air. You'll think you shat out a menstrual cycle. Every fucking time.
>>
>>7415296
You're supposed to chew them man!
>>
Coffee helps you shit. As soon as I take a mouthful 15 minutes later I'm ready.

People who say they dont inspect their shit are lying.
>>
One time we had a programmer cause a serious clusterfuck and I spent three days at the office, most of it in the server room.

The first like 36 hours I got in the zone and didn't bother with food, my secretary had a huge drum of chocolate mints left over from all the crap vendors send in near Xmas time. I just lived off those.

Took a shit... Holy fuck, what's that smell? It took me a second to figure out what was going on. It was like I had some kind of peppermint holiday air freshener coming out of my ass.

I left the bathroom smelling better than when I went in. That was a bit of a wake up. I made one of the help desk apes go out and get me some real food.
>>
File: terra.jpg (824KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
terra.jpg
824KB, 2448x3264px
I had maybe two handfuls of pic related once at work. The next morning, I almost drove myself to the hospital after shitting, it was straight up magenta and I thought something was extremely wrong before I remembered those fucking chips.
>>
I ate american food on a cruise for 2 weeks around 4 weeks ago and now every single shit I take is sloppy and smells caustic and slightly physically offensive.. Anybody know how I can recover my former firm and healthy shits?
>>
>>7415993
psyllium husk in some water or milk. or put in oatmeal.
>>
>>7413787
Purple power aid does the same thing if you drink enough. The black wopper used a lot of the same purple die in the power aid which causes your shit to go green
>>
>>7416203
One
>>
>>7415993
Get probiotics. Sounds like the American food affected your gut flora.
>>
>>7413787
I was eating 35 golden delicious apples per day and my shit was well.... golden/yellow
>>
Eat whatever japs do, their ahit is toxic green, shining gooey and smells horrid
>>
>>7415296
Is this for real? I love these and now I'm scared to eat them!
>>
File: 91j9P96TI6L._SY679_.jpg (73KB, 476x679px) Image search: [Google]
91j9P96TI6L._SY679_.jpg
73KB, 476x679px
>>7413787
http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Gold-Bears-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVOSE4/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=helpful
>>
If I drink stout all night I shit out black shits the next day. I don't know what it is about them but they really stick to the toilet bowl, almost need to use finger nails to get the skid marks off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.