[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought a bottle of Bailey's last night, and had about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: beach clouds.jpg (758KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beach clouds.jpg
758KB, 1920x1200px
So I bought a bottle of Bailey's last night, and had about three sips before giving up on it. Ever since I got alcohol poisoning in eight grade, the taste of alcohol has made me want to puke. I can tolerate some light beers (bud light lime, etc) but most mixed drinks and beers make me gag, and liquor makes me vomit instantly.

I like being drunk, and my birthday is in a few days. What can I make that I won't taste the alcohol in but will still get drunk? I'd like to do something with the Bailey's because I still have almost a whole bottle in the fridge.
>>
And I mean I REALLY won't taste it. I was advised to buy the Bailey's because "you wont taste it" and it has a terrible bite.
>>
>>7408728
can always add alcohol to things, you know. try adding bailey's to chocolate milk or even better hot chocolate.

You just have to train yourself though. I used highballs (whiskey + sprite/ginger ale + twist of lemon) to get me into whiskey

tootsie roll is rum, orange juice and kaluha sp

Long Island Iced Teas have so much alcohol in them that you can't taste them, they'll get you fucked too. I recommend those.
>>
>>7408728
make a white russian.
use cake or whipped cream flavored vodka instead of plain vodka.
make sure you use plenty of milk/half and half.
>>
>alcohol poisoning in 8th grade
The fuck
>>
>>7408728
Cement mixer
Take a shot of Bailey's and hold it in your mouth, then take a shot of Rose's lime juice and mix them in your mouth.
>>
>>7408728
Another Caucasian, Gary.
>>
>>7408728

try getting some vodka, and then mixing it with some fruity juice like fruit punch or lemonade
>>
>>7408894
i reckon even a couple ounces of whiskey will give you poisoning at that age?
>>
>>7408782
I don't think you understand my post.

>>7408894
Mildly interesting story. I was 13 and didn't know any better, so I drank an entire 750ml bottle of vodka in less than 10 minutes. I weighed 92 pounds, and after taking a few pharmacokinetics classes, I'm pretty surprised I didn't die desu. Threw up in my sleep, was super lucky to be on my side since no one was watching me.

The next time I drank was like a month later. I had 2 bottles of wine, half a 12 pack, and like 8 shots of everclear over 6 hours. I started to turn yellow the next day, but I guess my liver cleared up because the pain went away after a few hours and I turned white again.

Anyway I'm not really tolerant to the taste of alcohol at all now, most beer makes me gag.

>>7409089
>>7409089
That is a great idea. The lime might override the taste. A problem I have with alcohol is the burn is so strong (even with a sip of beer) that I have a hard time convincing myself to swallow it. Maybe theres a way I can make pudding or something?
>>
>>7409344
Just stop drinking. You obviously can't handle it and should never touch the stuff. Enroll in AA.
>>
>>7409350
kek
>>
>>7409344
Baileys reacts badly with acids, like lemon juice. It forms gelatinous globs, looking kinda like semen.
The drink Anon offered you to make is also known as the blowjob's revenge or monkey brains, and is on the menu of some bars. Idk who's trolling who.
>>
Find yourself some xanax and you'll feel the effects of being drunk without having to drink
>>
>>7408728
>I can tolerate some light beers
just drink a lot of light beers then. you could do some hard lemonade or cider too, but the sugar content of those drinks adds up fast.
>>
>>7410514
he obviously doesn't give a fuck about sugar content if he got bailey's
>>
>>7408728
google butt-chugging

/thread
>>
Bailey's is nice in coffee. You can't have too much though because too much alcohol and caffeine together causes palpitations and a weird kind of manic disorientation (in my experience).

I'd recommend vodka lemonade or rum cocktails like Pina Colada or Mojito for drinks that don't taste alcoholic. Be careful though, the drunkenness can sneak up on you all of a sudden if you drink those like soda or juice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.