[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I unsweeten my tea after I've already made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sweettea.jpg (63KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
sweettea.jpg
63KB, 300x346px
How can I unsweeten my tea after I've already made a big batch of it?
>>
make more tea that's unsweetened and add it to it
>>
>>7399487
would just water alone work?
>>
salt and vinegar
>>
Dump the tea out and make some without sugar.
>>
>>7399494
>>
>>7399493
no
>>
Pour it through a coffee filter
>>
>>7399480
chop a potato in half and peel it, and put it in the pitcher
:^)
>>
>>7399493
That will just weaken the flavour without actually changing the flavour profile. You'll just get weak tea which is still as sweet as before.
If you have a steak knife with a wooden handle then put the wooden handle in the tea and put the tea in the microwave on high for about two minutes. The radiation will make the sugar molecules stick to the knife handle like magnets and then when you take it out of the tea you'll take the sweetness out with it.
Source: Science.
>>
>>7399480
concentrated sulfuric acid or acetone can be used to precipitate the sugars out of a solution
>>
File: 1438828254117.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1438828254117.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>7399531
>put steak knife with wooden handle into microwave

i feel like you're trying to kill me
>>
>>7399540
If you're so poor that you need to recycle tea then you're already ded, m80.
>>
i used to order iced tea and a glass of water and then mix them together because the tea was too sweet
>>
try distilling the tea and then collecting the residue. keep the water and whatever else comes over. There will be sugar mixed in with the solid tea flavourings, so you will need to throw them out and brew more tea in the water you recollected. When it boils again, be sure to collect any escaping steam in a reflux, because water is precious. Peace, brother.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.