[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see americans brag about 8 dollar buffets >cheapest in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: jim-carrey.jpg (180KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jim-carrey.jpg
180KB, 1600x900px
>see americans brag about 8 dollar buffets
>cheapest in canada is like 18 dollars
>>
>>7386478
buffets are nothing special. they're basically just feeding trophs for fat people.
>>
>>7386478
Who is bragging about $8 buffets?

Lunch can be as low as $5. Of course it's all garbage that rivals the garbage served in schools and jail ...
>>
pizza hut buffet is $8
>>
>>7386478
i dont know where you get that information from, all the buffets ive ever been to were around 20 bucks
>>
>>7386503
golden carrol is like 8 bucks ????

chinese buffets are like 7 bucks ?????
>>
if you go to an $8-dollar buffet, you might as well just eat out of a public toilet.
>>
mandarins like 30
>>
>>7386478
The next town over where I live there is a $5 buffet, just opened a week ago.
>>
>>7386483

>buffets are nothing special. they're basically just feeding trophs for elderly people.

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>7386478
Shut your face and stop complaining, last time I was in Canada we went to an All-You-Can-Eat Japanese restaurant that had sushi and lobster and abalone for $18. This wasn't a buffet either, the food was made to order. Good luck finding that in the US. Most buffets around my area are $10-$12.
>>
Ottawafag here. Can confirm expensive buffets
>>
canadian here.. $14 all you can eat sushi just down the road. Its not just sushi tho
>>
>>7386483
>>7386662
troughs
>>
I go to this local Chinese buffet. Pretty good for four bucks
>>
Omg I love buffets lol. But I never go because I feel like such a huge fat ass. It's the most guilt I can encounter with out-of-home eating. Maybe when I get back to being skinny I can go without remorse. But, it's going to be a while. I'm 5'10" and about 208. I swear when I tough on 170 I'm fucking there and I am going to destroy the nearest chinese buffet.
>>
>>7386689
>all you can eat sushi

Not even once.
>>
File: logo[1].jpg (37KB, 1255x441px) Image search: [Google]
logo[1].jpg
37KB, 1255x441px
>>7386938
These guys used to have all you can eat for about $20; stopped a while ago though. It's a shame, the fish was really good and they had a lot of interesting stuff on the menu
>>
File: wicked-spoon-register[1].jpg (95KB, 670x450px) Image search: [Google]
wicked-spoon-register[1].jpg
95KB, 670x450px
I'm usually not a fan of buffets but maybe once a year or so when I'm in Vegas I go pig out at one of the buffets there. Totally feel like a fat fuck but the food is pretty damn good and a great value when you consider the prices of other restaurants in Vegas.
>>
Do people go into buffets with food containers or something to bring a sizeable amount home? I could never justify going unless it was with a large group of people.
>>
>>7386478
>le chinese dollar = murica dollar meymey
>>
>>7387004
Isn't that against the rules? Sounds retarded as fuck.
>>
>>7386844
R u a chubby girl?
>>
>>7386478

buffets suck though, the good stuff is taken quickly when it comes out and they take ages to refill it in hoping you'll stock on shitty filler food.
>>
>>7387335
what shitty buffets do you go to? something gets low and gets refilled there isn't a fucking pecking order
>>
>>7387046
Spending $20+ just to have $5 worth of food sounds even worse, but that's just me.
>>
>>7387527
Then you must never go out to restaurants ever in your life.
>>
You should see the beer section at the grocery store in America if you are used to Canada prices
>>
>>7386991
my nigga

i dont like to gamble but going to vegas for the food is the only reeason i go when my family goes

all you can eat snow crab legs
>>
>tfw a decent house in the states is like 300G while here it's 1.5 million
>>
>>7387561
>tfw 1.14 L of vodka in USA is ten bucks while here it's 45, and we don't even get free health care like stupid americans think, plus we got to sit in the waiting room for 14 hours
>>
>>7387684
Depends on where you are. Decent houses in the US can be easily had for $150-200k, even less in some areas.
>>
Our absolute BEST buffets are in Las Vegas, and they're $32 a person.

This means the absolute best food imaginable and you will 100% be thrown out if you attempt to contaminate the food. Purposefully or accidentally or accidentally.

Chinese people have been thrown out of a place for their rudeness before. They are fucking disgusting.

I should specify however that people from Hong Kong and Chinese are NOT the same. People from Hong Kong should have their own nationality. They're much more similar to Koreans.
>>
>>7387696
>Our absolute BEST buffets are in Las Vegas
if you're a cornfed midwesterner.
>>
>>7387703

I'm from Montana, what's better?

Their meat isn't better than ours. We ground-roast it and it's nearly falling off the bone when it comes out of the roast.

High quality buffets understand something in that it's very good in bulk. If it's not they don't push it.

They can't compare to our meat (no pun intended).
>>
>>7387712
your cornfed meat is nearly falling off the bone
>>
>>7387755

I'm Native American smartass.

When I'm out there with the bow I actively hunt them. I don't just sit up in a stand and wait.
>>
>>7386541
GC is like $12. Two people and drinks and its 30+
>>
>>7387696
I wish I went out to more buffets when I visited Vegas
>>
>>7386575
why
no one would eat there if it tasted that bad or posed a health risk
>>
>>7387904
Songs of a veteran.
>>
I love buffets. I don't care if it makes me a pleb, I can enjoy all classes of food.
>>
>>7386478
>35% of the population is overweight
>>
>>7386938
in vancouver you can trust it.
>>
File: 1455662351669.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455662351669.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
Food prices in Canada suck my ass

Saw a box of Cheerios for 10 fucking dollars the other day
>>
>>7388500
That's what you get for living in a sowy land where you can't grow your own crops...
>>
doesn't matter dude those chinese buffets are disgusting and the food quality is usually awful. thats the only way they can get it that cheap.
>>
Everything is so cheap in America, it's bullshit. You won't find a single buffet in England cheaper than £8.
>>
>>7387013
It's still 1 hour of work at minimum wage for an American to go to his local buffet vs 1.75 hours for a canadian to go to his.
>>
File: Ronald-McDonald_320.jpg (33KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald-McDonald_320.jpg
33KB, 612x380px
>>7387958
>no one would eat there if it tasted that bad or posed a health risk
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.