[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW is there not a sticky with recipes that are worth it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

HOW is there not a sticky with recipes that are worth it to be on there.
>>
Because gay lords like you will cock it up
>>
Because recipes are subjective and stickies are for things that are objective and need not be discussed any more, but rather referenced
>>
It could put an end to the "I'm a poor college student" or "I have 20€ for the rest of the month" threads.

Sample grocery posts and recipes using cheap staples, giving links to good YouTube channels, basic cooking tips, etc
>>
>>7313668
Only it wouldn't, because people make those threads for fun and want to see what others say, not because they actually need advice.
>>
>>7313640
Because ck has both a wiki and a booru, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess your newly arrived ass is unaware of this and has not looked for them at all. Which is why they're both dying
>>
>>7313732

No on likes those shitty vertical images anon.
>>
>>7313664
>recipes are subjective
Instructions are anything but subjective you fucking cum-bugler
>>
>>7313732
The booru is rubbish.
Verticals are for people with learning difficulties.
>>
>>7313745
The wiki is non vertical
Also
>wahh, why is there no content?
>but not on this format!
>>
>>7313766
you're killing your father, larry
>>
File: gamer.jpg (77KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
gamer.jpg
77KB, 550x413px
>>7313640
The sticky is coming.
Have patience.
>>
>>7313766
Then what recipes should we put on the sticky according to you? How to spice up instant noodles?
>>
Why did moot (may he rest in peace) get rid of /q/? I've been sending requests to the mods for ages for a sticky and I'm sure they don't even read them.
>>
>>7313799
>we
like you've ever contributed to anything, weeb.
>>
File: 094905_laff (1).jpg (21KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
094905_laff (1).jpg
21KB, 265x300px
>>7313640
If I need cooking advice I go to Reddit.
If I feel like laughing at retards and trolling weebs I come to /ck/.
Don't take this shithole so seriously, 4Chinks is the sewer of the internet, even the mod's shitpost.
>>
>>7313844
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
File: 1411577249695.jpg (155KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1411577249695.jpg
155KB, 621x621px
>>7313844
>want's coocking advice
>goes to reddit
>>
>>7313844
gtfo fgt
>>
>>7313770
What makes you think most of the people asking fo /ck/'s help don't have issues learning in their own?

>>7313640
Just browse the booru OP. Try recioes. Comment if you feel like it, don't if you don't. Learn from what you did then try again.

ck.booru.org/index.php
>>
>>7313844
>implying the mods didn't teach you how to make a 3-cheese blend
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.