[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of rolls do you serve with dinner /ck/? I'm gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: big-batch-quick-dinner-rolls[1].jpg (259KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
big-batch-quick-dinner-rolls[1].jpg
259KB, 750x500px
What kind of rolls do you serve with dinner /ck/?
I'm gonna be entertaining my ex and her new bf and I really want everything to be stellar.
>>
Serving bread with meals is a thing poor people do in Poland.
>>
>entertaining my ex and her new bf
why
>>
>>7276154
If you're gonna be an ass just gtfo
>>7276156
well she talks to me about her problems with her bf all the time, so im trying to get back in there
>>
>>7276156
I can only imagine that OP is a vagina and is doing this as a passive aggressive way to celebrate her ex's sex change operation while actually looking to cuck her ex.
>>
>>7276168
Jesus fuck you're pathetic.
>>
>>7276171
im a dude and shes flatout told me she made a mistake and that she doesnt want to be with that dude anymore
>>7276181
its not fucking pathetic to get back with a girl you care about
>>
>>7276189
hey fuckface
if she cared about you she wouldnt have left in the first place
and even if you get her back now theres no reason why she'd ever stay
why are normies so fucking dumb
>>
>>7276154
Are royal courts with kings and queens on par with impoverished pollacks? I didn't think so, kid.
>>
>>7276168
Stupid and obvious cuck gag, but I laughed out loud anyway.

I don't have bread with my meals, but when it's served at dinner parties I like to get sliced batons.
>>
>>7276204
she didnt fucking leave me our breakup was mutual at the time
>>
>>7276189
>she doesnt want to be with that dude anymore

Then why is she fucking him and not you, faggot?
>>
>>7276215
because shes trying to find a way to break off their engagement, she doesnt want to hurt him too bad and desu hes a pretty cool guy
>>
>>7276129
>my wife's son
>>
>>7276129

Well, to tell the truth, I had a not-so-recent break-up that I still couldn't get totally over, and I avoid talking with my ex.

If I was in your situtation, I'd probably lace the rolls with poison.
>>
>>7276156
rye
>>
Any good cuck would serve a sweet bread to offset the taste of the cum.

Cinnabons if you really want to mask the flavor completely, King's Hawaiian if you want to please your imaginary gf.
>>
>>7276223

does she even let you jerkoff while he plows her corn hole or does she make you wear panties and sit on the floor?
>>
Stop being a pussy OP. If she wanted to be with you she would be. You're going to spend money and work hard to make them a meal and then they are going to fuck while you do the dishes.
>>
>>7276129
This is a bad idea. Get back with her after she dumps this guy. Ok, fine. Don't like make them a meal. That's really weird, dude. Only way this isn't weird is if you were all friends way before anybody was dating anyone, or if you had no intention of dating her again. Fucking rolls. Who cares? Serve whatever you want at your sad ass dinner party.
>>
File: Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png (49KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png
49KB, 2000x1333px
>>7276129
Cornbread master race here. Serve with butter and a little pepper marinated vinegar. Yes sir.
>>
>>7276129
Literally cu/ck/
>>
OP go fuck yourself instead.
>>
HOW IS ANYONE ACTUALLY BUYING THIS AWFUL BAIT?

Please lurk for at least a few months before you actually post.
>>
>>7278294
I lurked for months with my wife's son, he is 18 btw
>>
>>7278306
Where did the "le cuck" maymay even start? Was it the blacked shit on /tv/?
>>
>>7278313
It came from the crippling inadequacy white males feel, meaning they can only get off if their wife is satisfied, something their micropenises could never hope to achieve. Ironically, the bull doesn't care if their wives cum but does it anyway. She also benefits from his superior genetic diversity.
>>
File: 1420404925629.jpg (49KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1420404925629.jpg
49KB, 605x412px
>>7278348
1/10
>>
>>7278291
Solid advice
>>
Cuckoldry thread?
>>
>>7278313
i thought it was from /r9k/
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 720x703px
>>7276129
>my ex and her bf
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 333x333px
>>7276245
organic, tediously searched and selected quality.
>>
>>7276129
Jesus christ. If this was even 2 or 3 years ago, I know this thread would be bait...but these days, this is probably exactly what is happening.
>>
I just like normal home made yeast rolls. I don't know if I'm suppose to respond to OPs actual question or be a faggot and comment on stupid shit. But normal yeast rolls like you would make on Holiday.

1 2/3 cup milk, lukewarm
5 cups bread flour
2 envelopes (or 4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
2 3/4 teaspoons salt
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temp
2 eggs, at room temp
1 egg, beaten (to brush the tops with)

Combine the yeast, sugar, and milk together in a large mixing bowl, and stir to dissolve. Let sit until yeast proofs (bubbles). Mix flour and salt together in another bowl. To the yeast mixture, mix in the eggs and butter. The butter doesn't need to be completely incorporated, as it will distribute more as you knead the dough. Mix the flour/salt mixture into the wet ingredients, a cup at a time, until a soft dough forms. Turn out onto a floured board and knead well (usually for 10 minutes or so) until the dough, when stretched, forms a fine membrane or window. (There's also the "earlobe" test. Pinch the dough, and if it feels soft and pliable like your earlobe, it's ready).
Warm a bowl with hot water, then dry and oil the bowl. Put dough in, cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for 1 hour.
From here, you can form the dough into whatever kind of rolls you like. I usually do it the easy way and make cloverleaf rolls by portioning the dough into small balls and putting three balls into each cup of a muffin tin.
Once rolls are formed, cover with a towel and let rise for about an hour.
Preheat oven to 350F. Brush tops of rolls with beaten egg and bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown on top.

You can also do this recipe in a stand mixer with a dough hook.
>>
>>7276210
Don't let the trolls frazzle you anon. Act beta around her new bf so he doesn't get concerned about the two of you talking then bang your ex. Be the 'gay beta bff' while you're slamming her on the side
>>
>>7278765
See
>>7278491
>>
>>7276129
Sliced baguette
>>
>>7277419
>Cornbread
>master race
Jesus Christ do people actually think this? Corn is a welfare grain.
>>
>>7278783
>>7278783
This, but leave it unsliced so it doesn't dry out.
>>
>>7278784

Fuck off.

All grain is welfare grain, you asshole.

Cornbread with a shotgun and a 150 year old cast iron skillet checking in.
>>
>>7278313
>>7278464
it started on /tv/ and /pol/ beat it to death, thus spreading it to other boards.
>>
>>7278794
Corn is literally only grown where the land is too arid and sterile for wheat. Stop trying to talk up your peasant food culture.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.