[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

04:30 and it's too late to go to bad have to go up in 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tired-of-writing.gif (142KB, 1471x1472px) Image search: [Google]
tired-of-writing.gif
142KB, 1471x1472px
04:30 and it's too late to go to bad have to go up in 3 hours anyway what are some foods to stay awake making coffee right now so don't answer that
>>
eat some fruit
>>
>>7268910
think I got a pear or two in the fridge thanks
>>
Sugar. just eat some straight up sugar till you get a sugar rush.
>>
maybe mix the sugar in your coffee.
>>
>>7268926
how long does a sugar rush last? by 07-08 I guess I'll stay awake since I don't have any other choice
>>
>>7268932
hmm I don't know.
>>
Sugar will just make you crash and fall asleep faster. Take some adderall!
>>
>>7268905
Should have gone with the three hours sleep and had the coffee when you woke up. Three hours sleep is way better than none at all, and the caffeine is more effective when you haven't already been on it for the past three hours.
>>
>>7268905

IME anything over 90 minutes of sleep is useful, anything under and I run the risk of sleeping through my alarm (and just about anything else).
>>
>>7268905
Injure yourself for that adrenalin rush
>>
>>7268905
Burn your forearms with a cigarette throughout the day whenever you start feeling drowsy. It works. Before unions, truck drivers used to do that when they were put on 36-48 hour shifts. They don't do it anymore, thanks to Jimmy Hoffa.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.