[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You dicks don't eat gourmet on a regular basis so don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20160113_180930.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160113_180930.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
You dicks don't eat gourmet on a regular basis so don't act like it. This pot roast is more like it and it's tasty.
>>
>>7265218
You're absolutely right, I don't eat "gourmet" on a regular basis. I much prefer comfy, home style meals like pot roast and the like.

I would definitely eat that pot roast, though I would rather have some nice crusty home made bread instead of that shitty store-bought hamburger bun.
>>
>stew beef thrown into a slowcooker with baby carrots and halved potatoes, served with a cheap hamburger bun
>gourmet
>>
>>7265251
Learn to read, you insufferable retard.
>>
>>7265218
I agree, anon.

I did a pot roast two weeks ago, last week was smoked brisket and boudin, and tonight I'm doing pulled pork.

Slow cooked meats are the best.
>>
>>7265218
I have no idea what gourmet is supposed to mean, but I'd probably eat that pot roast. My people usually do it in a cast iron Dutch oven, browned in bacon fat and long simmered with onions until they melt and become part of the gravy. Never seen it done with carrots before, but it doesn't look bad.

But regardless of whatever point you're trying to make there's no excuse for an empty burger bun on a plate like that. Get your shit together, Tyrone.
>>
Thanks for the blog post

haha, thanks for joining us tonight
>>
>>7265251
Are you mentally disabled officially or you just don't know how to comprehend what you read or just didn't bother to read in any way?
>>
>>7265251
Please read the thread before attempting your sad version of shitposting
>>
>>7265261
>>7265586
>>7265601

To be fair, the OP's grammar is pretty fucked up, and whatever he was trying to say wasn't exactly straight forward.
>>
1) I hate your plate
2) I've never had a proper pot roast. It's not part of my country's cuisine at all. Looks good, but not roasted. What's with the name? Why is it called pot roast if it's obviously not roasted in a pot?
3) What we eat on average in my country seems to be what many Americans and other Brit-descended cultures consider to be "gourmet." Wine. Cheese. Organic produce and meat. That sort of thing.
4) Just because that's my average diet doesn't mean I don't appreciate other foods, like what you posted. I'm just not familiar with it, is all.
5) We ain't fancy. I don't know why Anglos think our food is. It's weird.

>>7265669
>>7265251
English isn't even my first language and I understood OP fine. Stop being retarded, retard.
>>
>>7265234
>shitty store-bought hamburger bun
I would have loved to had better bread, but it was leftover from sloppy joe and I didn't have any plans for it.
>>
>>7265747
>What's with the name? Why is it called pot roast if it's obviously not roasted in a pot?

It's just what it's called, not sure of the origination of the name honestly. It's actually braised, not roasted in the traditional sense. When I make it I usually season and sear the outside and then braise it with vegetables and flavorful liquid for several hours in a dutch oven or in a crock pot.
>>
>>7265747
>I hate your plate
Function before fashion I suppose. What wonderful sounding country might you hail from friend? (My guess is France)
If you've never experienced some of the degenerate food like substances that are produced en masse at American fast food joints then I don't think you'll ever fully understand why we think your food is fancy.
>>
>>7265276
>Never seen it done with carrots before
It's how my mom made it. Usually with an onion too, but my wife's not a big fan. It's just beef chuck, red skin potatoes, and lipton onion soup mix. I added a handful of water this time and I like how it turned out (keeps the potatoes moist enough until there is liquid). Carrots are added the last couple hours when it's flipped to low.

>>7265276
see>>7265858
>>
>>7265669
You dicks do not eat gourmet foods on a regular basis, right? So let us not act like we do. This pot roast is more like what we normally eat and it is also delicious to me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.