[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you know Nerds Rope? Okay, so that, but bigger, and instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: wonka-rainbow-nerds-rope-127407.jpg (181KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
wonka-rainbow-nerds-rope-127407.jpg
181KB, 580x580px
So you know Nerds Rope? Okay, so that, but bigger, and instead of Nerds make it Skittles.
>>
How fat are you?
>>
Or maybe you could make the Skittles smaller.
>>
I had no clue they had nerds rope. Is it like liquorish covered in nerds?
>>
>>7261957
Fat enough
>>
Nerd rope is a pretty based candy
>>
>>7261991
It's more like a big now-and-later.
>>
>>7261991
it's gummy I think
>>
>>7261991
It's a gummy rope covered in nerds. It strangely manages to be so much more than just the sum of it's parts
>>
I dunno, the crunch of the nerds kind of adds to the experience. You can't get that with skittles.
>>
Ok so we all agree nerds rope is one of the best candies ever created, right?
>>
>>7261984
Like the size of mini M&Ms?

My innovation would to make the nerds all be of the same flavor, with different rope/nerd combos available.
>>
>>7261885
>instead of Nerds make it Skittles
So instead of "delicious" you make it crap. Brilliant.
>>
>>7262115
Right. It's no longer as commonly sold as it used to be, so wherever I see it I pick some up.
>>
>>7262115
I wish they had ones that only had the two flavor combinations (strawberry/grape, fruit punch/blue raspberry, watermelon/cherry, etc), but it's great.
>>
>>7261885
>instead of Nerds make it Skittles.
teebeeaytchfam the crunchy part of the Nerds is what makes it good. Also, the gummy rope probably wouldn't play well with the chewy Skittles aye ehm oh
>>
>>7262115

I'm in agreement. I haven't had one in a while, but I would destroy one right now if I had one.
>>
>>7262092
>>7262144
Yes, after experiencing the crunchy/chewy sensation, I now combine gummy candies and runts or spree in one container to get the same effect. Few adults love fruity candy as much as I do.
>>
What do y'all think of these? The insides reminded me of yogurt. I could actually suck out the filling near the edges.
>>
>>7262186
fruit candy would be better if they found a way to get rid of the chalky back of the throat umami
>>
>>7262223
I don't have that experience. I do however notice an unpleasant metallic bitterness when I eat antacids, but can't find any info online about it
>>
>>7262202

I bought a couple packs of these on a whim, remembering how sweet tarts were my favorite candy growing up.

Then I remembered that's it's been a decade sine I've consumed non-fermented sugar, and I no longer enjoy the things I ate when I was 10.
>>
>>7262202
Pig fucking disgusting
>>
>>7262223
I think that's just a sign you need to brush your teeth and/or see a dentist more often. I don't get any umami at all from fruit snacks. Although it's also possible that you're eating a brand that I've never tried. What are you eating? I usually stick with Welch's.
>>
>>7262202
I used to call these hooker-candy because they always felt kind of greasy. How I imagined a cheap prostitute.

Fucking tasty though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.