[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brownpill me on raw veganism. I know it's the best way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1452217440735.jpg (28KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
1452217440735.jpg
28KB, 300x328px
Brownpill me on raw veganism. I know it's the best way to eat and has all kinds of health benefits, but I want the full details on just what I'll be getting out of it so I can better explain it to people without looking like an idiot.
>>
I''d imagine you would be ripping ass damn near constantly until your GI flora had time to adjust to eating all that raw veg and fruit.
>>
I imagine you get all the nutrients that would otherwise be cooked out.
>>
It makes you chew more, so you end up with a really strong jaw.
>>
It makes you look smarter and cooler than everyone else. Just tell everyone that, they'll be impressed with your candid verve.
>>
>>7246935
>I know it's the best way to eat

what makes you think that?
>>
>>7246940
>>7246955
>>7246964
>>7247018
I said to brownpill me, I need a pill that's tougher to swallow.
>>7247028
It's raw, it's vegan, it's not gross, it's simple, it's rustic, it's honest, it's local.
>>
Chicks love it, you will literally drown in pussy.
>>
>>7247397
You didn't answer the question
>>
>>7247397
...Rustic? Is that a reference to the good old days when homeless people could steal produce and had to eat it raw in the orchards?
>>7247406
Yeah... I guess if you want librul 420 womyn, and like open relationships
>>
>>7247397
>It's raw,
"It's fucking raw!"

>it's simple
it's primitive

>it's honest
that's a meaningless statement

>it's local
it's most likely imported
>>
i dunno but the more raw vegan i eat the more i gravitate towards eating more raw.
>>
>>7247653
Penis.

Ended your post for you.
>>
>>7246935
>brownpilll me
>what I'll be getting out of it
>brown
>what you'll be getting out
>>
>>7246935
Humans evolved by eating cooked foods, faggot OP.

This allowed our brainpower to not be devoted 100% to digesting shit 24/7 that the rest of the animals have to do like cows who need to break down grass and shit.

Obviously, if you are gonna go raw vegan, don't be a fucking dumbass and eat raw potatoes unless you wanna get yourself killed because Potatoes are actually quite a hazardous and dangerous food and plenty of innocent people, including farmers, have gotten fucked over by raw potatoes especially decaying raw potatoes.
>>
Where are you even posting here if you don't want to cook your food.
>>
>>7246935
The cell walls on many plants are too tough for your body to break down naturally, so you'll miss out on nutrients just the same as you would with overcooking them. Light cooking methods like steaming are objectively the healthiest way to eat plants.
>>
You'll die of b12 lack and struggle will be over
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.