[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask gf/wife/so where to eat >they pick steak house >time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: wtf am i.jpg (30KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i.jpg
30KB, 560x330px
>Ask gf/wife/so where to eat
>they pick steak house
>time to order
>I'll have the chicken fingers.
>>
You have a gf a wife and some other so?

Also they probably know how to make decent chicken fingers at the steak house; all the cooks have to be pretty decent to be handling expensive proteins all night.
>>
>>7244549
Women are fickle. At least she GAVE you a place to eat. Some of us grasp at straws about that timelessly infuriating question.
>>
>>7244549

>complaining about saving 10 dollars by them ordering chicken tendies instead of an 18 dollar steak

what is wrong with you
>>
>>7244549
she picked the steak house b/c she knows you like to have dinner there
>>
>>7244549
Enjoy them when they're young! Once women get older they get a lot more expensive!
>>
Hang on, are we gonna pass up a perfectly good opportunity to tendie post?
>>
>>7244549
Of course women are dumb. If they weren't, they'd be men. how fun would it be to date another man? fucking fag
>>
>>7244549
You obviously made a mistake in choosing gf/wife. It really helps to enjoy things together.
>>
>>7244576
>Some of us grasp at straws about that timelessly infuriating question.
my wife stopped playing that game after

>where do you want to eat anon?
>lets go here
>no. i dont like that
>then here, nah. not in the mood
>well then how about that place?
>i ate there last month
>okay look bitch, im eating at the fucking waffle house and you can stay in the goddamned car. i am not playing this fucking game with you where i have to guess the fucking restaurant you are thinking of.

still married 15 years after that little correction.
>>
>>7244549
Amateur. That scenario is completely okay. Women just want to go to and be seen in nice establishments. They don't really give a fuck what they eat.
>>
>>7244581
Real talk.
>>
>>7244609
Fuck, I gotta take notes from you mang.
>>
File: image.png (219KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219KB, 500x290px
>ex gf 2 years ago
>"where you wanna eat babe?"
>she decides on a steakhouse
>orders it rare
>not a normal thing for her, what the fuck are you doing
>get served 25 minutes later
>she cuts into it
>"uhm, get the waiter. This is sooo not fully cooked.
>mfw
>>
>>7244609
This. A good woman has no problem being called out and your life will be infinitely better and less full of bullshit if you do. If they can't take getting called out on BS from time to time they're not worth being with in the long run, they'll drive you crazy.
>>
>>7244609
Just made it to 10 years, and the little whore still does this shit. Nothing has worked.

I always know what I'm in the mood for. I can tell you at the drop of a hat, but she puts it off for hours, and then most places aren't worth going to, or it's too late to cook.

Currently trying to work this out in therapy, but nothing is working because of how stubborn she is.
>>
>>7244549
My current gf tries to always get me to go to Boston Pizza so she can get the Salmon.
The first time it happened I wanted to just leave her there.
>>
>>7244549
>>7244804
>>7244609

Remember: All women are crazy. Their are MANY different flavors of crazy. So many that they had to write this fucking book to help figure out all the crazy out there in the world. Just remember the no matter how nice and normal she seems, some where in this book she is going to slot into a deffinition.
>>
File: im dead inside.jpg (14KB, 389x146px) Image search: [Google]
im dead inside.jpg
14KB, 389x146px
>go out the other night
>see ocean trout plate for an entree
>sounds delicious so i order it
>waitress laughs a bit
>dont think anything of it
>comes out
>its a fucking trout pate
>realise why she laughed
>>
>>7244878
How bad is the salmon? Ive never bothered to try it because i expect it to be shit. I ordered a steak there once and the bartender recommended i dont lol. Their steak sammy is good though.
>>
My husband is like this, he's the one who is always like "Whatever" and then "Nah, not that" So my general rule is that I'll suggest something and then if he shoots it down then it's his turn to make a suggestion, then if I shoot that down I make the next one and so on.

Lately all I want is sushi. Sushi every fucking night. I'm obsessed. I need more, more MOAR SIFo4f3i4fjifdjdfjdfjndjnDjn
>>
>>7244914
What's wrong with trout pate?
>>
>>7244572
ur mum handles proteins all night m8
>>
>>7245162
Stop posting your bullshit you stupid cunt.
>>
>>7244549
sounds like she took you somewhere you could get a good steak, and she could get the fingies she wanted

ya sound like a dickhole m90
>>
>>7244549
What respectable steak house has chicken fingers?
>>
>>7244804
sounds like you're kinda rude and salty, women are unable to pick bc they don't wanna go to dinner with someone who's super cranky the whole night. she doesn't wanna disappoint you. if she's having trouble tell her to give you a few suggestions and you'll pick one outta it, or you do the reverse. it's easy.
>>
>my make believe wife got the cheapest thing on the menu at a steak house! I WANTED TO SPEND THAT MONEY!!! FML!!!
>>
>>7245173
Go masturbate using your own tears as lube, loser.
>>
>>7245170

I said plate, because thats what I thought it said, and she must have thought I was a dumbass who pronounced it that way.
>>
>>7244609
>things that never happened
The only way to handle this bullshit is to punch her. Aim for the stomach, where there won't be any visible bruises.

Anybody who tells you different is lying. Their wives probably dine out exclusively with the father of their son.
>>
My brother does this to me and I sort of do it to him too. Usually he'll ask what to do for dinner and I'll tell him whatever is fine so long as it fits a budget and isn't whatever I'm not feeling off the bat. This tends leaves plenty of options open and he always replies with some place that fits the description of places I'm not up for. Then when I don't budge he's always like "I dunno lol you pick".

Also these.
>>7244581
>>7245189
>>
>>7244549
Same shit with my sister's. Thankfully my mother is not picky like them.

>Make dinner with some beef/pork/not chicken breast in it
>waeah I don't liek this meat. I'll eat some crackers/bread/fruit instead of the dinner you provided
>mfw everyone else enjoys the meal
>>
File: anime patrick.png (43KB, 328x316px) Image search: [Google]
anime patrick.png
43KB, 328x316px
>>7244549
Let people eat what they want you fucking idiot
>>
>>7244549
I love chicken tenders and steakhouses by far make the best. I like steak too but just because its a steakhouse doesn't mean the rest of the menu isn't good. I promise you the burgers and chicken tenders are a lot better than you would expect, its OK to go to a steakhouse and order other stuff.
>>
>>7244610
Yea this too. I doubt women can really taste food or care about it. It isn't about what she likes or wants, its about being seen at a nice place and being able to post it on her facebook and tell her friends and coworkers she got to eat at such and such steakhouse the night before. Let her enjoy her tendies and be glad you aren't dating a picky McDonalds pleb.
>>
>>7245205
Not him but the last line of your first comment was kinda stupid.
>>
>>7244609
I did something similar
>Wife wants to eat out
Where?
>I dont know. You decide!
Steak place
>No
Mexican
>No
Asian
>No
Just tell me where you want to go.
>I dont know! Just pick someplace

So I got up and made a bowl of cereal. Ate it while staring her in the eyes. She never made that mistake after that.
>>
>>7244549
>Where do you want to eat?
I don't know, what sounds good?
>Well what are you in the mood for?
What sounds good to you?
>Ugh, what are our options?
What sounds good?
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT KILL YOIRSELF ARRRRGHHHH
>they get offended and defensive when you won't choose where to eat
>>
>>7248450
>>7248490
The trick is to not ask or seek approval. As soon as she says 'you decide' you just tell her to get her ass in the car and go wherever you feel like going. Even if you don't care just pick a place and go there, without seeking her approval of it.
>>
>>7248508
Yep.
>>
>>7248508
+1 for this. If you take charge, even if it's wrong at least you took charge and you're gonna score tonight, dude! Even if she IS your wife! If it's wrong, you'll know, you ask her politely where she'd rather have gone, and next time you go there. You'll still be wrong, but she'll see that you listened, and she'll think you care, and you'll score again! Before you know it you'll be getting some just for taking her to White Castle or some shit!
>>
Weird that so many people get upset by this, I always thought it was cute.
Me and my girl used to make a game of it, to try and guess what the other person wants. She was always amazing at figuring out exactly what I wanted before even I knew.
Sure miss her.
>>
>>7248590
What's weirder is people who don't seem to like their spouses and call them mean names. It's normal to get a bit annoyed at them once in a while or get rubbed up the wrong way but so many people seem actively resentful. Why stay married if you don't like or respect your spouse?
>>
>>7248590
Did she cuck you?
>>
>>7244549
Don't you mean your wife's daughter?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.