[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup cu/ck/s, my gf is coming over tonight and I thought I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (36KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 396x385px
Sup cu/ck/s, my gf is coming over tonight and I thought I'd make her dinner. I'm going to go to the grocery store. What should I make? Keep in mind I'm not that experienced so nothing too difficult.
>>
What do you both like to eat?
>>
Tendies
>>
>>7228293
We're pretty open to everything and like to try new dishes. I was kind of leaning towards some type of pasta dish as I think that would be easier to make. I don't want to do the standard spaghetti with meat sauce though.
>>
>>7228307
Pasta is a very large category. Fettucine Alfredo is good, if a bit on the heavy side.
>>
Go to food wishes
Browse videos until something catches your eye
Learn to make it easy as fuck
Get pussy
>>
>>7228288
make Thai curry
>>
>>7228320
I forgot to mention, her son will be with her and he's lactose intolerant, so the cream in carbonara will give him diarrhea.
>>
>>7228288

psssst....don't share this recipe with anyone else, it's a family secret

Uncle Paypay's Chicken Tendies

Ingredients:

Peanut oil, for frying
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tendies
3 eggs
1 cup all purpose flour
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Preheat oil to 350 degrees F.

Beat the 3 eggs in a separate bowl and measure the flour into another separate dish.

Measure the panko into a pie plate or shallow bowl and season with garlic powder, lemon-pepper, cayenne, salt and pepper.

Dip the chicken tendies into the flour, the beaten egg and then dredge them into the seasoned panko.

Fry in the hot peanut oil for 6 to 8 minutes, until golden brown, and remove to a paper towel lined sheet tray
>>
>>7228341
annnnd there it is
>>
>>7228341
OP here, wtf my gf doesn't have a son, where is this thread going.
>>
>>7228341
Important information to mention. Also, proper carbonara doesn't have cream.

Putanesca is dairy free if you like oliveshttp://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/gennaro-s-spaghetti-alla-puttanesca/#hlOjwZzvDPdqPL6t.97

Or this can be done eqasily while skipping th Parmesan
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=ricardo+pasta

or this even
http://www.ricardocuisine.com/recipes/6662-roasted-tomato-and-squash-pappardelle
>>
>>7228353
Also this sounds like delicious tendies, saving for future use
>>
>>7228356
weak attempt at bait via cream in carbonara.
>>
File: 1395539995129.jpg (730KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1395539995129.jpg
730KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>7228341
this should have much more replies
>>
Make the lobster mac and cheese from foodwishes.
>>
>>7228502
No, it shouldn't
>>
>What should I make?

The better question is "what should I NOT make?" Don't make anything that's often made/served in a restaurant where employees wear uniforms and/or a paper hat.

>Keep in mind I'm not that experienced so nothing too difficult.

Whatever it is, you're gonna fuck it up. Just scrounge some change together and take her to McDonald's. You know you want to.
>>
>>7228529
OP here it shouldn't. That wasn't me, just a shitty troll.

>>7228612
I will probably end up doing something like this desu. Pizza it is. Although that food wishes thing that guy posted in here had some bretty gud stuff. Might not make it tonight but those lamb dishes looked tasty.
>>
File: pizza 7.91.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px)
pizza 7.91.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Why not make a nice spamchovy pizza?
>>
whatever you make, serve it with one of those kale salads with nuts and cranberries and goat cheese in it

universal woman food
>>
>>7228649
don't forget the anchovies whatever you do.
>>
>>7228356
>>7228367
also some guy has been trying to go in every thread trying to trigger people with the old my GFs son or black son meme, he must be pretty mad that he gets ignored so often so he's gotta try the old creamy carbonara thing
>>
Vodka and 1911s do not pair well together. Think whisky, bourbon specifically..
>>
>>7228655
>>7228655
that has to be deathy salty....anchovies, green olives, salami, parmesan....
>>
File: spamjam08_pizza2.jpg (67KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
spamjam08_pizza2.jpg
67KB, 500x417px
>>7228959

Don't forget about the spam.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.