[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got one of these for christmas, and I'm looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: whipping siphon.jpg (144KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
whipping siphon.jpg
144KB, 1170x658px
Just got one of these for christmas, and I'm looking for some cool ideas.

So far I've made Cascara (coffee cherry tea) soda, and n2o extracted iced tea.

The iced tea was awesome.
>6g silver needle
>350g filtered water
>combine in the siphon
>pop on the cap and charge with one n2o cartridge
>swirl and put in fridge for 2 hours
>let off the gas, and put the contents through a filter
>>
Make me a Gibson you faggot. Dirty, shaken and neat.
>>
i hope youve tried huffing the nitrous
use a balloon or else your lips will go blue
on its own its pretty underwhelming but it goes great with other drugs
you can make a lot of money selling balloons at raves and parties
>>
>>7218952
Duh - not just gonna let it all spray into the air.
>>
>>7218843
Do you get much usage out of the charges?
Seems like a waste of material and money throwing them away, can you refill them?
>>
>>7219567
>can you refill them?

Nope
>>
>>7219567
>Seems like a waste of material and money throwing them away,
Would you say using up an egg then throwing away the shells is a waste of material and money? Nitrogen charges are made to be single-use, and then you throw the spent metal into the recycling.
>>
File: NH3iR2V[1].jpg (213KB, 2048x1342px) Image search: [Google]
NH3iR2V[1].jpg
213KB, 2048x1342px
>>7218952
Just don't end up like Steve-O, those whippets can fuck you up good
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.