[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, not sure if dishwashing is part of the category, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: dishwashing-by-hand1[1].jpg (75KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
dishwashing-by-hand1[1].jpg
75KB, 507x338px
Hey /ck/, not sure if dishwashing is part of the category, but just in case...

When I cook something, I make sure to clean every bowl or utensil I use after each step of the recipe. Is this a bad thing to do? I can see how it's inefficient in like a restaurant's kitchen, but I'm at home...

I just despise having finished a good dish and when you look at the sink it's like "Hey nice work, now wash all these dirty bowls and spoons as punishment for doing something nice." My family says it takes the meal to come to the table too long and I should just put up with the used pans and other stuff later too speed up the food preparation.

Those dishwasher things you have in America where you just put the plates on the rack, close the door, and it washes itself? My country doesn't really have those and we wash with soap and sponge, so I do kind of feel selfish for being too slow, seeing as I'm aware how time-consuming dishwashing is.

If anyone can share their cooking processes that'd be great too.
>>
>>7218137
Fuck that. Wash as you go. Having to do a giant pile of dishes after you eat and want to just relax is fucking re-tar-ded.

Better yet, leave the pile of dishes and make everyone else wash them after dinner. You cook, they clean. Done.
>>
That's efficient and based as fuck, OP. I can't say I do every utensil/bowl immediately, because of all the handwashint required, but I try to do cooking and cleaning in chunks, so like after all my first ingredients go in my pan, I clean out the bowls they were in as they cook. Simply wiping utensils after using can make washing them MUCH easier as well.

And for what it's worth, I've lived both with and without dishwashers, and in truth, they don't make things that much easier, as long as you have a decently-sized sink.
>>
>>7218137
I like to clean as I go, too. It is more efficient if you're working with a small kitchen. If you plan it right, you can wash shit while stuff is cooking. Btw, in most places in the world appreciation for a good home cook is shown by helping wash dishes.
>>
I also wash the dishes while taking a shit to cook
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.