[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you try Indian ice cream? Real fruit, real cream, over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: indiacream.jpg (132KB, 1169x723px) Image search: [Google]
indiacream.jpg
132KB, 1169x723px
Would you try Indian ice cream? Real fruit, real cream, over a rotating cold drum.

https://youtu.be/HJOzGX2u0xQ
>>
Does it come in poo flavour?
>>
two gloves and ill try it.
>>
designated shitting streets
>>
Technically it looks like a kebab ice cream. I'd be curious to try.
>>
>>7199973
fake and gay
>>
Indians can't just have dessert that speaks for itself rather than just add cardamon or tumeric or human feces to everything
>>
How tf does that keeps cool enough to make ice cream on such hot weather?
>>
Is there a flavor with cow feces and urine added?
>>
Maybe if they had more sanitation in India but the whole restroom business kind of scares me as far as eating and drinking goes.
>>
>>7200011
It only needs a thin layer, like the ice cream rolls in the phillipines (?) or south asia
>>
Considering how much shit was found in their food, I think I'll pass.
>>
>>7199973
He wears one gloves but still touches the thing with the other gloveless hand. Why even bother? No thanks on feces laden ice cream.
>>
>>7199973
What the fyck are those hellbeast noises the vehicles in the background are making?
>>
>>7200959

Thats the sound of an engine running on jenkem.
>>
>>7199987
>Boring white person that can't handle more than 3 flavors at a time detected

Bet you think the perfect steak is seasoned with just a dash of salt and pepper with no sauce
>>
>>7200970
Excuse me if I actually get quality meat I want to taste and not designated shitting meat which needs a bunch of spices to cover up its rancidity.
>>
>>7200990
Good meat with good spices and a good sauce taste much better than underseasoned crap. Its possible to overseason and over sauce but underseasoning is just as bad.
>>
>>7200963
Thank your sir you just made my first christmas kek of the year
>>
>>7200963
>jenkem
Now that takes me back, Jesus.
>>
>>7200993
Sounds like you've never eaten a good steak before. Anything more than salt and pepper ruins it.
Of course I like a good reef and beef.
>>
>>7200999
I've had Kobe steak in Japan at a 2 star restaurant as part of a 12 course $400 meal. It was heavily covered in seasoning, blackened on the outside while being medium rare on the inside. The sauce was an integral part of the dish as well. It was easily the best steak I've ever eaten.

Just get over the fact you have shit taste buds that can't handle more than a few flavors at once.
>>
>>7201011
>2 star
:^)
Cool story.
>>
>>7201014
I had the option of choosing any restaurant in Tokyo as my going away gift and that was easily the best restaurant I found.
>>
>>7201016
We're you working as an animator for a well known studio?
>>
>>7201011
>Kobe steak
>best steak I've ever eaten
Opinion discarded. Kobe beef is the most overrated and overpriced crap on earth. It's just a meat sponge soaked in fat, no wonder your cook had to scorch it and drown it in sauce to make it tasty.
>inb4 muh special snowflake weaboo taste you baka gaijin don't understand
>>
>>7201030
No I was developing an app for a startup smartass
>>
>>7200999
>Anything more than salt and pepper ruins it.
your fucking stupid
>>
>>7201049
I was being serious, no need for the abuse.
>>
>>7201038
>Let me tell you how this food I've never eaten taste
>Drowned in sauce

You've obviously never even had wagyu and I doubt you've ever had a meal that cost more than 50 dollars.

Theres a reason domestic is double the cost of Aussie and American steaks in the supermarket. A5 Matsuzaka and Kobe are the best of that, although they are extremely rich.

But I'm sure you prefer to shovel huge amounts of meat in your mouth instead of eating a balanced meal
>>
File: 20101202-IMG_6091.jpg (192KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
20101202-IMG_6091.jpg
192KB, 1000x667px
>>7201058
Also lol at thinking that any sauce means drowned in sauce. Your taste buds are shit
>>
>>7199973
No air whipped into cream.
>Thinks real cream and real fruit are something amazing.

Poor anon if you ever get icecream that's more than a dollar fifty a scoop or 5 dollars a half gallon you would easily get your dreamed real cream and fruit.
>>
>>7200990
You know that doesn't work, that the idea that you can cover up spoiled meat with spices is a total myth, right?

In the middle ages, spices were more expensive than meat. The idea of saving the cheap item using the expensive one doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>7201080
The spoiled meat thing is just bs spouted by retards who haven't actually tried Indian food.
>>
>>7201058
I'm pretty sure you feellike a big guy for having been invited to dinner by your sugardaddy, but don't talk like you know shit about steak.
And Jap food costs double because it's been grown on the few square meters they haven't plastered with concrete yet by some farmer who probably doesn't want to rely on his country's miserable pension funds. And even the expensive stuff they have (expensive enough to not consist of processed sawdust) is just on par with most other countries' middle class cuisine.
>>
>>7201057
Why are you looking for animator anon so hard?
>>
>>7201090
You're talking about things you know nothing about
>>
>>7201080
Maybe if you're talking about central europe.
>>
File: mintavocadokulfi-7664.jpg (164KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mintavocadokulfi-7664.jpg
164KB, 1800x1200px
>>7199973
Of course I would try it, Indian food is delicious. I've had kulfi before, it's amazing.
>>
>>7201093
He's awesome and knows so much about Japan!
Not like all the weebs on here.
>>
>>7199973
>Would you try Indian ice cream? Real fruit, real cream, over a rotating cold drum.
Nope. Listeria is one of the most serious illnesses a person can get. Any health/food inspector will tell you to always avoid soft-serve in restaurants. And, look at mega-popular Blue Bell ice cream ignoring failed inspections. Either they don't give a shit (doubtful) or it's really hard to have cleanliness perfected, and this is in a place with purified water to rinse it after cleaning.

So, no thanks.

My local indian restaurant makes sorbet from lychees, and it's made by grandma in a big stainless sheet pan like a granita, and scooped to order. I also trust their pistachio. But, That rusted out contraption in your picture. Heck no. I also visit a local paletaria, for ice cream bars and the world's best icy aqua frescas, with white tile walls and floors you could feel comfortable eating off of, and the light airy reassurance of bleach on tabletop wipedowns. You can visit any mexican ice cream/smoothie shop and you'll see the same clinical hospital clean atmosphere. Because? People know it matters with this kind of food.
>>
>>7201105
He posts on /a/ and /jp/.
His original artwork is good, I can see why they took him on over there.
>>
>>7199976
>>7200012

That's the only flavor.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
they shit on the beaches too
>>
>>7201014
You do know he means michelin stars, right?
>>
Something tells me that thing isn't even cold... the milk probably instantly congeals and curdles the second it touches that rusty parasite drum.
>>
>>7199973
If I enjoyed confectionery, I'd try it
>>
TAKE
>>
THE
>>
POO
>>
TO
>>
THΕ
>>
>>7202223
CONE
>>
>>7200970
desu as someone who has been to India and enjoys the food there, this post is literally worse than the pooposting.
>>
PAJEET
>>
>>7201051
>your
lol
>>
the left hand is the dirty one?

his left hand is about halfway into the serving dish as he is scraping the ice cream
>>
>>7202236
>the left hand is the dirty one?
In India, all hands are the dirty one.
>>
>>7202230
MY SON
>>
>>7202341

U R ICE CREAM NOW
>>
>>7202341
POO IN
>>
>>7202414
THE LOO
>>
>>7200990
>designated shitting meat
Quality joke, thanks for the chuckles.
>>
>>7201061

>steak burnt on outside
>only half a steak
>chunky salt
>heinz bbq sauce

1/10 onions look good
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.