[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $10 for food for the rest of the month, what items should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1347780865978.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1347780865978.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
I have $10 for food for the rest of the month, what items should i get that will help me not starve to death.
>>
>>7166680

rice and beans
>>
ramen or rice and beans.
>>
Vodka and cigarettes.
>>
File: 09809890.jpg (67KB, 662x672px) Image search: [Google]
09809890.jpg
67KB, 662x672px
>>7166690
>>7166693
Thanks guys, i'll look up some bean soup recipes later too.
>>
>>7166680
Potatoes you can do a lot with them and they're cheap as fuarrrk
>>
>>7166680
hotdogs are pretty cheap

1 dollar for 8
>>
>>7166680
literally just go panhandle for an hour
>>
Rice and frozen veg
>>
>>7167037
No, just go to a food pantry OP.
>>
>>7166680
A jug of bleach
>>
Holiday is best time if you gonna be poor. Panhandle or post on your local craigslist/somewhere else a sobstory and receive freee food. Unless your area sucks I guess. In agreement with rice & beans if youre too good to beg for your continued existence.
>>
>>7167042
This. The one I worked at if you were only getting for one person you didn't need a lease or anything.
>>
5$ for the rest of the year what do I get?
>>
>>7167042

Time to swallow your pride so you can swallow some nutrients.
>>
OP you can get a 5 lb bag of potatoes for like a dollar. Go to your nearest organic market (Sprouts is the local one here) and they have some of the cheapest potatoes in town.
>>
>>7167117
food stamps you autist
>>
Shiiiiiiiet niggas, you need to learn your weeds, I don't know where you live but I guarantee you there's at least 20 edible and highly nutritious weeds growing very close to you, now I ain't saying you can survive solely off that shit but you can definitely bulk out your, soup or stew or whatever, use fucking Google millions of fucked around the world eat the mother fucking weeds.
>>
>>7166680
10lbs of potatoes are like 3 dollars right now. Then some rice, another dollar. Beans for a dollar, mixed veg for 2 dollars. Cheap pork for the last 3.

Can do plenty with that.
>>
>>7167245
DUDE
>>
Look for Dandelion, plantain, clover, burdock, purslane, chickweed, amaranth l, those few plants there will give you a highly nutritious meal, just a few leafs is all you fucking need in your pot.
Try dumpster diving as well, if your lucky you'll find a whole weeks worth of shopping in one night and ain't nothing wrong with the food.
Also call on some favors if you can, call family members if you can, talk them into inviting you for dinner, ask for food parcel.
Shop lift food if desperately hungry.
Shoot pigeons or squirrels if you can, good meat on them, not a lot but good to eat.
Checkout any homeless shelters, find out where the homeless get free meals.
Beg for money if desperate.
Gamble last $10 on lottery ticket - fuck it.
>>
File: 1386863992842.jpg (83KB, 759x582px) Image search: [Google]
1386863992842.jpg
83KB, 759x582px
>>7167245
>>
>>7166680

eggs
>>
>>7167157

I saw what you did there.
>>
>>7167311
A blind epileptic retard could see what he did there.

Don't pat yourself on the back.
>>
>>7167352
>A blind epileptic retard could see what he did there.
I see what you did there.
>>
>>7166680
op, if you're really not gonna be able to eat anything nice for christmas, I'll help you out
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.