[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion of chef john? https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: huehgvlc2qrpndld1yyd.png (273KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
huehgvlc2qrpndld1yyd.png
273KB, 695x391px
What's your opinion of chef john?

https://www.youtube.com/user/foodwishes
>>
Awesome.
>>
Based. I don't really watch his videos anymore though
>>
Better than a lot of indie fuckers on youtube
>>
he talks like a faggot
>>
He does most things right, technique-wise, but makes pretty boring food, and is a bore to watch.

Most overrated cooking show on /ck/.
>>
>>7159308
>and is a bore to watch

Really? my favourite thing about him is how his vids are easy to watch. Most cooking videos involve about 2 minutes of some retard blogging into the camera about stupid shit before they actually start cooking. Chef John is right to the chase.
>>
I wish I could be an intern on FoodWishes. Chef John is fucking great.
>>
>>7159309
>Most cooking videos involve about 2 minutes of some retard blogging into the camera about stupid shit before they actually start cooking
this.
>>
>>7159267 BASED AF
I never managed to fuck up any of his recipes. He makes great videos and his techniques are very well explained, and he makes me excited to actually make/eat the food because he hypes up his food so much. (BTW his chicken kiev recipe is bomb af,easy to follow and is the best use of a chicken breat up to date.)
>>
Dude is gay as the day is long
>>
Made my best calzone by watching his channel.
Limited exposure to it in general, but seems to be alright.
>>
>>7159267
can't watch, the singsong tone makes me slip into murderous rage
>>
>>7159267
He's no Jack, that's for sure.
>>
>>7159624
Jack who?
>>
Really good, he cooks shit I like to make and it feels more about the food than the chef
>>
One of the best food channels on Youtube
>>
File: latest[1].png (129KB, 534x1000px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
129KB, 534x1000px
>>7159626
jack mama
>>
>>7159267
Only seen a few of his videos, but they seems pretty alright.

This is coming from someone who is just interested in cooking at home though, I wouldn't be able to work in a restaurant, so the technique in the videos might not be all that amazing or anything.
>>
File: 1449769716452.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449769716452.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
>Chef John never got a traditional cooking show of his own on television but chucklefucks like Brothers Green do
>>
>>7159267
Most lovable non-professional level YouTube cooking personality
>>
>>7159267
Fucking infuriating. He can't just make a traditional version of a dish, he's got to fuck it up with some ingredient or technique that completely changes the original recipe.

>making scotch eggs
>invented in England, considered Scottish
>sausage is one of the few foods England does really well
>uses fucking Italian sausage
>fucking
>Italian
>sausage
That was when I stopped watching his videos.
>>
>>7159734
I'm from UK so I don't know but can you find good English sausage in San Francisco?
I live here and its a pain to find decent sausage.
>>
>>7159723
>Chef John never got a traditional cooking show of his own on television
He wouldn't want one. He's camera shy, thinks he's ugly, and says he has a "face for radio"
>>
>>7159267
حاز الشاب خالد على العديد من الجوائز الدولية. يمكن اعتباره اليوم أشهر مغني جزائري عربي على مستوى عالمي.
>>
>>7159734
He shows you the techniques. If you wanna use English sausage then you can do that. You are the head of what to put in your scotch egg
>>
>>7159746
And a "durka durka, Mohamed jihad" to you too, buddy.
>>
>>7159745
Didn't stop him from trying to get with some Food Network thing from years ago (and rejected), I think that's when he got turned off by the TV concept.
>>
>>7159739
You're more likely to find good sausage in a metropolitan city like San Francisco than you are anywhere else desu
>>
>You are the big willy of your chili
>You are the James Bond of your side fond

any more of these?
>>
annoying faggot that isn't THAT good at cooking
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.