[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying toothpaste is a bad flavour It's literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: bean-boozled.png (587KB, 1000x682px) Image search: [Google]
bean-boozled.png
587KB, 1000x682px
>implying toothpaste is a bad flavour
It's literally just peppermint and fluoride, what's the dealio
>implying booger is a bad flavour
I eat my boogers all the time they're delicious as fuck
>implying baby wipes is a bad flavour
Literally just alcohol

The only ones to avoid are the egg and the skunkspray
>>
>>7156329
>I eat my boogers all the time they're delicious as fuck

Really now?
>>
>>7156391
Yeah man

There's literally nothing bad with eating your boogers, they taste good and they're good to eat when you're hungry and there's no food close to you

They're the body's portable snacks
>>
File: 1449680280710.jpg (73KB, 615x816px) Image search: [Google]
1449680280710.jpg
73KB, 615x816px
>>7156392
6 year old confirmed
>>
>>7156329
>Moldy Cheese
>Moldy
>Cheese

Wut
>>
>>7156399

>He doesn't boost his immune system by eating his boogers

Kids do that shit for a reason bruh, it's good for you. Not eating your boogers because society considers it "gross" is the same as being bulimic because society idolizes the thin.
>>
>>7156409
If you're concerned about your children's immune system and development of allergies better way would be not to keep your home and kids overly clean all the time etc.
Not support a habit that's even more disgusting than smoking.
>>
>>7156438
>Literally implying that inhaling chemicals that increase the risk of developing many diseases including heart disease and cancer is better than consuming the delicacies in your nose that have completely no health disadvantages
>>
>>7156454
It might be less deadly to eat snot, but it definately looks way more gross.
>>
You guys are fucking plebs.

Vegetarian? Hahaha fucking pansy go die
Vegan? You gotta be kidden me!
Notarian? That's me

TRUE notarians know the feeling and pain of the animals, and even the plants. Remember: Plants have feelings too! They breathe, they are alive!

TRUE notarians only eat their own produce, that's right: Faeces, piss, snot, spit, blood, tears, vomit, sweat...God damn just thinking about it makes my mouth water mmmm
>>
I tried baby wipes they're good as fuck. They taste like soap. Booger tastes like vomit tho.
>>
Who has ever eaten a centipede to know what it even tastes like
>>
>>7156467
>looks way more gross.
you're not supposed to eat your boogers in front of other people
>>
Why is there a semi-serious discussion about eating boogers? That doesn't even seem real. Then again, there are people like pamperchu so nothing really shocks me.
>>
File: tumblr_nf3p8oXHYw1u3ox1po1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf3p8oXHYw1u3ox1po1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x354px
how fucking disgusting can you be to even eat this shit? I just don't understand. Why would yu willingly put this shit in your mouth and chew it?
>>
File: centipede.png (347KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
centipede.png
347KB, 700x300px
>>7156566

I grew up in Hawaii and would occasionally wake up to centipedes almost a foot long rustling along the wall in my room.

We had a water heater connected to a faucet in the sink that gave out close to boiling water almost immediately (great for instant ramen as a kid).

I'd use a big pair of kitchen tongs to catch the centipedes (fuck going back to sleep when you hear that sound), run them under the (almost) boiling water until their bodies went stiff, then put them down the garbage disposal.

Trust me, when you've put a live, foot long centipede under boiling water more than once you will know what a centipede smells/tastes like.

>got a model rocket kit for christmas one year and duck taped a live centipede to the bottom, wrapped under the engine
>>
>>7156602
How did you get it taped to the bottom I see ones that are about 4 inches and I much rather touch a pot of boiling water rather than carry one of the those cunts
>>
>>7156584
I agree its just nasty
>>
File: 1444417524618.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444417524618.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>7156392
>They're the body's portable snacks
>>
>>7156329
>thinking you wipe babies with alcohol
>>
File: 1444541672735.jpg (41KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1444541672735.jpg
41KB, 500x398px
>>7156580
boogers are slightly more nutritious than fast food, and this board is full of fast food threads.
>>
>licorice
>skunk spray
What's the difference?
>>
File: tongs.jpg (58KB, 1500x1147px) Image search: [Google]
tongs.jpg
58KB, 1500x1147px
>>7156616

This would have been over 20 years ago, but it's one of the few nice memories I have of doing something fun with my dick of an older brother.

We had a pair of tongs close to pic related, though long enough that you could get any centipede near the middle and it wouldn't be able to reach your hand.

One of us put duct tape around one end while the other one held it, then wrapped the tape around the other side... Yeah, it's a two person job, but after you've woken up to one of those beasts crawling up your leg (or a fucking 2 inch baby crawling over the couch, onto your shoulder, and not knowing how to control the amount of venom it injects into your neck) you get used to handling them.

We'd also sometimes freeze them alive in a bowl of water and then put the block of water in a toilet or shower to scare our parents.

I'm not a vegan or anything, but I'm also anti animal cruelty. Centipedes are aliens sent here to fuck us over, and don't count as animals. Kill them all in the most cruel way you can.
>>
File: 1449783509991.jpg (60KB, 654x711px) Image search: [Google]
1449783509991.jpg
60KB, 654x711px
I fucking hate these things. Its like they were intentionally designed to make socially awkward people more harshly treated

>Hungry on my lunchbreak at work
>Grab a box of these because I have heard good things
>Go back to the office and sit down in the lunchroom in a corner to read the paper and eat my jellybeans
>Assume that the 'nasty' flavours will be slightly distasteful at worst
>Start eating them
>Notice the nasty flavours are really bad
>Don't want to waste money
>End up reading my paper and occasionally nearly vomiting
>Don't want to spit anything out so have to swallow everything which causes me to heave
>Co-workers start watching me
>Try to make them stop
>Look up
>"haha, just reading about all those Muslim refugees coming in! Makes me sick!"
>they get mad at me and start bitching me out
>have to aologise

who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>7156329
vomit tastes good desu
>>
>buttered popcorn
>good
>>
>>7156683
this
>>
>>7156791
hahahahahaha
>>
>>7156329
>2015
>only eating boogers

Step up, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvOgMmQaY4A
>>
File: normies.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
361KB, 858x725px
Canned dog food is not so bad up front, but you get this really awful bad meat taste on the aftertaste end.

I braved it playing this game, then grew more and more nauseous over the next couple of hours. I tried drinking and eating a couple small but flavorful things to get rid of the flavor. Then I made my fatal mistake.

I burped.

A nice scent and taste of canned dog food wafted up with the burp, and I hit my limit. I puked until I was dry heaving, as each mouthful of vomit brought back the terrible, terrible taste of canned dog food.

I would never play this game again.
>>
I literally eat my boogers all the time, never understood why it is considered to be so disgusting.
>>
The dog foos has the worst smell, a d the booger and rotten egg taste the worst
The boogers dont taste like boogers they taste like death
>>
Is Juicy Pear elite?
>>
We'd play with these at work. You and another person pick a card. Person with the high card wins and gets to pick the jelly bean for the other person.

We have a guy who is easy to make vomit and he wound up getting skunk spray. He spit it out, started gagging, slammed his laptop shut and went home for the rest of the day.
>>
>>7157183

loll
>>
Centipedes are fucking nightmares.
>fuckhuge
>fast as shit
>venmous bite or sting or whatever the fuck end bites or injects
>always more than one around
>>
Do they still make the Harry Potter ones?
>>
>>7158007

>venmous bite or sting or whatever the fuck end bites or injects

Anon who posted about centipedes earlier here.

I honestly was never sure which end the sting came from (because they have those two long stinger looking things coming out of their ass). Usually you wake up to the sting and shake the fucker off of you in the dark - and it takes a couple shakes because it's venomous pincers are dug in.

First time I was bit I was probably around 5, and a few nights earlier my dad had just made up a scary story about crab people coming out of the ocean to take over or something, and believe it or not I actually remember having a nightmare about a crab crawling up my leg and waking up to find a giant fucking centipede biting/stinging my thigh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d89F_ujn55Q
>>
>>7156602
>>7156690
Amen my fellow crusader.
Centipedes are one of the few creatures I will ever maliciously hunt down if I ever see them in my house.
>>
>>7156392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUSnCJDdNu0
>>
>>7156392
Eating boogers has been shown to help strengthen the immune system. Dead or dying pathogens end up in your boogers, and your body develops defenses against them when you put them back in your body. It's one of the proposed theories about why eating boogers is so prevalent in children.
>>
File: centipede sex.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
centipede sex.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>7158136

I'm not really sure what this thread is about, but now I can't fall asleep because I keep closing my eyes and seeing centipedes. Guess I'll get it out of my system.

It's been over a decade since I've boiled a centipede, but I can still smell that disgusting smell like it was yesterday; the smell of a cooked centipede is almost as disgusting as a centipede looks.

There was a kind of urban legend people used to tell growing up, maybe just as a way to dissuade kids from turning into dirty hippies. It goes that there was a guy with thick dreadlocks who often camped out on the beach. He started getting headaches, which got progressively worse, until the burning sensation finally got him into the hospital.

When the doctors started cutting away the hair they discovered that a centipede had burrowed itself into his scalp, and had laid a nest, which had just hatched, resulting in dozens of baby centipedes running rampant across his head and stinging him nonstop.

I don't know if it's true, but I had a friend who's little brother ended up the the emergency room after he picked up a piece of pipe in his backyard and pretended it was a horn... The centipede hanging out in the pipe went straight down his throat and bit him multiple times on the way down.

>sage for off topic
>>
File: 1443746591658.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443746591658.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>7158214
>The centipede hanging out in the pipe went straight down his throat and bit him multiple times on the way down

now my entire esophagus feels like it's being danced upon by dozens of tiny legs thanks
>>
>>7158242

Here's what the centipede would have looked like, in case you wanted to form a clear mental picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEgXqA3HlY
>>
>>7156392
> mfw stuffy nose during a cold
> mfw snot easy to suck on

Feels good mang, don't give if it's gross, easy way to not make a mess clearing your nose
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.