[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sushi lovers of /ck/: Let's say you could only eat ONE type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: sushi.jpg (580KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
sushi.jpg
580KB, 1000x664px
Sushi lovers of /ck/: Let's say you could only eat ONE type of sushi roll for the rest of your life. It can either be an existing roll or a custom creation of yours, what you goin' with?

I could eat nothing but Philly roll for the rest of my days (pic not related) and I would be content. But I keep it simple.
>>
I'd have to say a standard tuna roll, but with a little dash of Knorr stockpot mixed in with the cooked rice. I also sometimes use Knorr instead of wasabi
>>
Anything with unagi. Eel and avocado is a wonderful combination, so I'd go with that (it's either Dragon or Caterpillar or some other animal, depending on the establishment), but as long as it has eel, I'd be happy.
>>
>>7152299
That's disgusting. Fuck it putting the rest of my life into some fuckin' sushi roll. I'm an American, I'll figure something else out.
>>
>>7152309
Stalker guy detected
>>
File: tuna.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tuna.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>Eating sushi rolls
>Ever
>>
>>7152299
You come across as a faggit making a survey thread.
>>
I orefer kimbap tbqhwyf
>>
That California roll with eel and avocado on top drizzled with eel sauce.

>>7152311
This nigga gets it.
>>
If it has to be a roll i will take toro rolled in rice. No other ingredients.

Id eat that shit err day
>>
I've made vegetable rolls for 3 days in a row now.
>>
unagi or toro

fuck everything else
>>
>>7152317
Holy shit, that tuna looks like plastic.
>>
>>7152317
Who'd you quote?
>>
>>7152476
>>7152483
No one. If I could only eat one kind of sushi I would go for the best kind, which aren't rolls.
>>
Does it have to be a roll? I would very much rather be limited to mackerel nigiri for the rest of my life.
>>
>>7152497
>everyone who disagrees with me is an unattractive faux intellectual

Keep putting cream cheese in your sushi if it makes you happy. You do you.
>>
>>7152495
Yeah, sure. If you like those best: that's fine. I think they're probably the best too. But not if you show a picture of the worst kind of akami.
>>
>>7152503
Was the only image I had, sorry.
>>
>>7152495
Then why did you greentext?
>>
>>7152299
Spicy tuna roll. That, or some sort of unagi roll, but spicy tuna would be my first pick.
>>
Honestly, I'd pick this specialty american as fuck Gojira Roll at this fusion place near me. It's shrimp tempura, crab mix, cream cheese and cucumber rolled and topped with spicy tuna and spinach tempura bits; served with Sriracha and spicy mayo.

It's basically just a clusterfuck of delicious stuff. If i'm going to have to eat only one sushi for the rest of my life, it's going to be an explosion of flavors rather than something simple.
>>
>>7152299
Easy. Unagi roll with eel sauce.
>>
Spider Roll desu
>>
File: tard.jpg (28KB, 314x307px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
28KB, 314x307px
>Cream cheese in sushi
>>
File: Snapchat-8413506167592275216.jpg (751KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8413506167592275216.jpg
751KB, 1440x2392px
Eating tuna for lunch today actually
>>
Salmon niggery. If niggery doesn't count as a roll for the purposes of this thread then inside-out salmon and avocado roll
>>
Nattomaki is best maki.
>>
>>7152299
futomaki with a decent balance of fish and vegetable, maybe tamagoyaki with cream mixed in for added texture
>>
>>7152727
This and I'd just get all of my actual fish as nigiri/sashimi
>>
File: o.jpg (113KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
113KB, 1000x750px
>>7152299
Philly roll is tits.
One of the sushi places where I live makes a "Rock 'n' Roll" which is a deep fried crab, cream cheese, and avocado roll.
A fatal heart attack at 35 would be fucking worth it.
>>
Unagi sashimi with a roe accent.
>>
>>7153312
I agree eel sauce on the side.
Or crunchy salmon skin.
>>
File: 550w_madonna_and_vanilla_ice.jpg (150KB, 550x753px) Image search: [Google]
550w_madonna_and_vanilla_ice.jpg
150KB, 550x753px
>>7153109

best answer itt
>>
Lion king
>>
>>7153312
>Unagi
this. nigiri would also be acceptable.
>>
File: mfwsushi.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mfwsushi.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>7152317

>Order sushi just now
>traditional sushi rolls, 15 pieces
>turn on nature documentary about the desecration of sea life and the destruction of all our ecosystems
>scientists and activists crying on tv about the deaths of these innocent animals
>slowly eat the sushi, savouring every bite
>imagine the soy sauce as their salty, delicious tears, poured over the dead flesh of the fish they want so desperately to protect
>so delicious
>mfw
>>
File: boohoo.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
boohoo.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>7153310
>>
File: Kek_thems.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kek_thems.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>7153109
>niggery
>>
>>7152329
Down vote
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.