[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your go-to Chipotle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: chipotle-nomad-e1397747050274.jpg (310KB, 1885x1065px) Image search: [Google]
chipotle-nomad-e1397747050274.jpg
310KB, 1885x1065px
I usually go with
Chicken
Black beans
Cheese
Cilantro lime rice
E-coli
Sour cream

All wrapped in a parachute sized tortilla
>>
I go to moes

actually what I really like is 3 amigos because they cook the meat fresh from raw for every order, but I eat there so much I feel awkward about it when I go in sometimes.
>>
Salad bowl
Brown rice
Black beans
Chicken
Verde salsa
Sour cream
Cheese
Guac (YES I WANT TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY STOP ASKING)
Small chips because they're amazing
>>
Barbacoa bowl is the only way to go.
>rice
>black beans
>barbacoa
>pico and hot salsa
>sour cream
>cheese
>lettuce
Best thing ever. Their chicken and steak are too dry for me.
>>
>>7150442
I really want to like moes but their meats are all too bland and unseasoned for me. Only thing they have going for them is the free chips and salsa.
>>
Double steak, double rice, double beans, fajita veggies, all the sauces, extra corn salsa, sour cream, guac, and double wrapped. The thing usually comes out to 2 pounds.

I had to search for this pasta.
>>
I always go for a bowl w/ tortilla on the side and i roll my own burrito with some left over
>>
>>7150456
Agreed. Their ingredients aren't as good, but they have more choices. Also I don't have to wait in a huge-ass line for it. Also Moe's employees don't feel free to show bad attitude at every opportunity. Also Moe's employees know how to wrap a burrito. Every time I go to Chipotle, they put in less ingredients and still can't figure out how to wrap the damn thing. I get a perfect burrito at Moe's every single time. It's like Chipotle doesn't even train their employees. On the whole, I think it's worth it to get a slightly less tasty burrito at Moe's than to put up with Chipotle's bullshit.
>>
>>7150456
I get pork pretty often when I go there, I think its their best meat. but honestly the salsa is my favorite thing there, I get 3-4 cups of el guapo
and the iced tea is pretty good, they don't make it too sweet so it still tastes like tea
>>
>go to chipotle

Chipotle is such overpriced garbage.

I can only imagine people starting threads like this are kids who consider that a treat, or even a "night out".

Last time I gave Chipotle a chance there was a bunch of middle school kids having a fucking magic card game in the middle of the store.

>$7 for a flour tortilla full of bland rice and beans
>>
>>7150574
This. It started off as hipster trash and then became popular. I'd rather get Taco Bell because at least I get what I pay for.

And Magic's breddy gud.
>>
>>7150426

Burrito
Half white, half brown rice
Black beans
Barbacoa
Red sauce
Cheese
More cheese
Little bit more cheese
Lettuce

If they have carnitas, I'll also get one corn soft shell carnitas, sometimes with pinto beans, sometimes without, with corn salsa and just a touch of cheese.
>>
Burrito bowl
>brown rice
>pinto beans
>chicken
>mild and hot salsa
>sour cream and cheese
>chips and side of guacamole
>mix guacamole into bowl, eat by scooping with chips
>>
>>7150426
>E-Coli

Lol
>>
why do white people like black beans?
>>
>>7152004
>Norovirus
fixed that 4 u
>>
>>7150574
Chipotle isn't even expensive
>>
Steak
Fajita veggies
no beans
white rice
pico and hot salsa
chese and sour cream of course
chipotle tobasco
>>
>>7152032
Have you even been to the Bell? Do you know how much time you'll spend in Flavortown for $7?
>>
>>7152025
Why do any people like any beans? they are terrible filler the no person who can afford to not need the calories should consume
>>
ecoli
>>
Burrito
Carnitas
Black Beans
White Rice
Hot salsa
Cheese
>>
3 sot tacos
barbacoa
black beans
white rice
mild and hot salsa
cheese
lettuce

an a corona

but more importantly

fuck chipotle and fuck your stupid thread OP
>>
>>7152043
You shouldn't be going to Chipotle if your'e this worried about calories
>>
>>7152050
lol why are you so sensitive? i'm just curious. it seems like the only bean they like are black beans.
>>
>>7152051
Yeah, Chipotle should just drop beans altogether and replace them with more sauteed onions
>>
>chicken
>fajita veggies
>cilantro lime rice
>corn salsa
>lettuce
>pinch of cheese
>ladle full of norovirus
>>
ok guys I have never been to a chipotle but I would like to get some

how do you order food there? I panicked the first time I went to a sandwich shop because they don't really have a menu and they don't tell you how to order

I got confused when they asked me what bread I want and what sandwich I want. do i just ask for fillings?
>>
>>7152124
Don't worry, I'm also autistic. I'll outline it for you:

>stand in line
>tell first employee behind the counter what item you want (burrito, burrito bowl, salad, tacos)
>move down the counter selecting what you want in your burrito
>first you choose rice and beans (white or brown, black or pinto) (can also choose to add fajita veggies here)
>then you choose meat (steak, chicken, carnitas, barbacoa, sofritas)
>then you choose salsas and say yes or no to sour cream and cheese (this is where you add guacamole for extra money if you want that)
>last is the register, ask for chips and side of salsa or guacamole or a drink if you want any of that
>after you pay, you can add hot sauce or salt which they keep by the soda fountain

It's easy
>>
>>7150426
i can't remember if this is my order at chiptole or pancheros but they're basically the same thing:
chicken
black beans
white rice
cheese
sour cream
queso
pico de gallo (which is just the mild salsa when they ask for salsa, i'm pretty sure)
if pico isn't mild then when they ask for salsa i'll go mild
guacamole
corn
in a burrito

PROTIP: fuck all those "chipotle hack" videos on youtube, anon will get you the real tips and tricks. you see, the trick is to intentionally make that burrito fat as shit, so the tortilla will rip and they'll have to double wrap it FOR FREE.
>>
>>7150426
>rice and beans in the burrito
>still calls itself mexican
Wanna know how I know you're a flyover?
>>
>>7150426
>Chicken
>Black beans
>Cheese
>Brown rice
>Beef
>Knorr stockpot
Really simple stuff
>>
>>7152296
what's wrong with beans in a burrito?
>>
>>7150574
Poorfag detected
>>
>>7152296
nowhere in the post did OP indicate that chipotle was mexican
fuck off nigger
>>
>>7150426
all of shitpotle's ingredients taste the same. doesn't matter what you put on it.
>>
>>7150426
lettuce with a side of merzbow
>>
It's shit. I get better burritos from a Mexican restaurant/convenience store. Fucking gringo Mexican cuisine.
>>
>>7152444
This. Things like carne asada and grilled chicken should be eaten fresh, not dumped in a steam tray and left to wait until you order. Your average mexican grocery joint where the cook only knows enough english to understand your order does oversized burritos much better than chipotle, and at the same price point or even better. The only thing I ever get when I end up in one is the carnitas, those can handle a little down time.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.