[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i've decided that tomorrow I will try this shit, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: mc muffin.png (62KB, 248x227px) Image search: [Google]
mc muffin.png
62KB, 248x227px
So, i've decided that tomorrow I will try this shit, what other item of the breakfast menu of mc donalds should I try?
>>
sausage egg & cheese mcmuffin is the way to fucking roll
the mcgriddle and pancakes are pretty fucking good as well
surprisingly the coffee is decent but its served so hot you won't be eating it with your food
>>
McMuffins are great (make sure to get the sausage egg one), The McGriddle is a marvel of engineering and also delicious.
>>
>>7145768
>>7145769
agreeing with these guys. Sausage, egg and cheese mcmuffin is fuckin nuts
>>
>>7145747
i don't like their mcmuffins or bagel breakfast sandwiches, but their biscuit sandwiches are a guilty pleasure. they're so greasy. if i get mcdonald's breakfast, it's an egg and cheese biscuit with hash browns.
>>
The Breakfast Wrap is good
>>
>>7145747

Get the plain sausage mcmuffin without the rubberized egg puck. Seriously, those eggs are disturbing.
>>
I always get the breakfast burritos
>>
File: RonaldMcGTFO-s756x567-78514.jpg (66KB, 756x567px) Image search: [Google]
RonaldMcGTFO-s756x567-78514.jpg
66KB, 756x567px
>ordering powdered rubbery egg with McDonald's breakfast anything

You mean you'll charge me less without egg and I don't have to look at it or eat it? Good deal! Dollar Sausage McMuffin with just meat, bun and and cheese, please.

ALWAYS ORDER McD's BREAKFAST SANDWICHES WITHOUT EGG
>>
There's something not quite right about McDonalds """eggs""". Feels like some reconstructed egg product which has weird as fuck texture...
>>
File: 5353310287_d965546d04_b[1].jpg (440KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
5353310287_d965546d04_b[1].jpg
440KB, 1024x722px
>>7145800
dis nigga knows whats up. pair that with some hash browns and hot sauce. perfect breakfast.
>>
>>7145747
Their sausage hashbrown mcwrap is also very delicious and filling.
>>
>>7145747
Don't get the hotcake platter thing. It's not worth. Biscuit are shit if by itself. Other than that you're good to get anything else.
>>
big mac
>>
>>7145747
mcgridles are my shit
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7145792
>>7145848
>>7145858
The mcmuffins come with "round eggs", which are real eggs cooked in a round mold.

The folded egg that comes standard on the biscuits and mcgriddles is the devil. They suck because they're pre-cooked, and then they get thrown on the grill. They turn into dry, flavorless squares of sponge.
Pic related, it's a bag of folded eggs.
>>
>>7145747
Get hash brown and break it in half put half on the McMuffin.
>>
>>7145919
Also works for Mcgriddles and the biscuit sandwiches.
>>
>>7145917

Looks more like Spongebob toys
>>
>>7145917
seconding this anon, ALWAYS ask for round egg. they charge a bit more but it's better than that yellow powder shit.
>>
>>7145747
The prices are pretty fucking wonky on the breakfast menu, at least where I work.
>Sausage mcmuffin-$1.29
>round egg a la carte-$1.19
>sausage egg mcmuffin-$3.39
I guess you're paying for parts AND labor.
>sausage patty-$1.29
>sausage biscuit-$1.19
>add cheese-30 cents
>sausage cheese biscuit-$1.89
The sausage egg and cheese biscuit combo is bugged. It's less than $4 for the combo, whereas the sausage egg biscuit meal is $5 plus tax. The one with cheese isn't on the menu, but there's still an option on the POS.
>hot cakes and sausage-$3.59
>hash brown-$1.29
>deluxe breakfast-$4.19
The deluxe brekkie comes with hot cakes, sausage, bacon, eggs AND a hash brown. Yet, people still order hotcakes+sausage and hash browns separately and pay more.
Also, here's a little tip: We sell nuggies during breakfast*.We make them to order, though, so expect a few minutes wait.
*Availability may vary by location
>>
>>7145747
mcgriddle
hotcakes

Honestly I've never gotten anything but those two items from McD as a breakfast item now that I think about it. Mcgriddle has been my favorite since I was a kid. Before that was hotcakes.
>>
>>7145917
They didn't have this when I worked there. We used to cook the eggs on the grill, and then fold them with a spatula. How long have they been using bagged eggs?
>>
their breakfast burritos are ok

mcgriddles are for fat losers.
>>
mcgriddles are a fucking abomination and should not be consumed
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Guess who's making that phat minimum wage right now?
Can't wait to have my free breakfast later.
>>
>>7145747
Sausage burritos with hot picante. Everything else is greasy shite
>>
>>7145747

> ctrl + f
> no biscuit and gravy

literally what
>>
I make Sausage Egg Muffins at home for breakfast alot.

You can buy Hash browns that you keep in the freezer and you take one out and fry it in a pan with butter and they get really crispy like the hash brows patties you get at Mc donalds.

But you get a whole box of them for cheap.

You can get english muffins and then toast them while you poach and egg and cook a sausage patty.

I melt mine with real chedder cheese and by the time the egg is done poaching everything is ready.
>>
>>7146880
>real cheddar cheese
Doubtful, my tubby, beetus ridden friend.
>>
>>7145747
>eating breakfast at McDonalds

Fucking americans, goddamnit.
>>
>>7146907

I am in a healthy BMI range.

Not Tubby, and I eat these all the time.

When I am not eating those I enjoy pancakes with real maple syrup with bacon and eggs.

Or anything else. I dont drink soda, only green tea.

So I can basically eat whatever I want.
>>
>>7145747
Mcgridles are the shit
>>
File: hol.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
hol.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>>7146880
>alot

are you stupid or what my man
>>
>>7145800
Same. Those and filet o fish are the only 2 good things from McDonald
>>
now that you can order breakfast at any time the Mc10:35 is freely available

get a standard mcmuffin and mcdouble, add the egg+ham to your burger and enjoy a cheesy muffin on the side

if a burger with egg doesn't hit the menu by summer of 16 I'll eat my hat
>>
>>7146937
Europe, plz.
What's your fucking problem?
We dont talk shit about muslims every chance we get, why does europe have to hate on america all the time.
>>
File: 1449105857252.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449105857252.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>7148104
>filet o fish
>>
>>7145917
I remember when their scrambled eggs weren't blocks. they almost looked like pop corn and were good not that the blocks are that bad.
>>
>>7148165
We still have regular scrambled eggs. Folded eggs are for sandwiches, while the scrambled eggs are for the big breakfast and deluxe breakfast. Egg whites are my personal favorite.
>>
Just get 10 hashbrowns

Only thing that's good

Their steak egg and cheese bagel is fucking nasty. Get the steak n shake one it's so much better
>>
File: 1439062545521.jpg (27KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1439062545521.jpg
27KB, 500x335px
>>7145800

Last year my local mcd had steak egg cheese and potato burritos. They were incredible, but they were limited time only.
>>
>>7145747
mcgriddles only, everything else is shit
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.