[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got chorizo and smoked gouda for a grilled cheese. Turkey seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: grilledcheese.jpg (222KB, 1170x415px) Image search: [Google]
grilledcheese.jpg
222KB, 1170x415px
Got chorizo and smoked gouda for a grilled cheese. Turkey seems like it would have been mushy. What do u guys like on your grilled cheese?
>>
Cheese.
>>
Pesto and provolone if on sourdough on a panini.
A croissant with spinach and ricotta on a panini is delicious as well.
>>
I like to spread some knorr stockpot on the bread.
>>
>>7123164
If I don't have a panini press but I make grilled cheese all the time what would u recommend.
>>
>>7123166
Should I try it?
>>
>>7123146

If you add meat it's not a grilled cheese anymore.
>>
I add vegetables because cheese is constipation and I would like to shit sometime that is not three days from now
>>
>>7123176
You should try it. Why? Because knorr stock pot makes the bread taste better than with salt.
>>
>>7123164
A croissant on a panini? How do you mean?
>>
>>7123170
One of those foreman grills works great as a makeshift panini press, clean it well and spray with Pam or butter, whatever. A waffle iron makes a decent stand in for a panini press too.
If not, just make it like a grilled cheese.
>>
>>7123201
Slice it in half and treat it like the bread you use for the grilled cheese. Flaky, buttery, crunchy and melted cheese. What more do you need?
>>
>>7123146
Apples, grilled chicken, and cheese.
>>
>>7123214
Just now I realized you meant putting the croissant in a panini iron and not actually putting two sandwiches on top of each other.
>>
>>7123224
ur kushed af.
Ok I have apples. Would that be 2 weird with chorizo? Seems like they'd be 2 juicy though.
>>
>>7123258
bump
>>
>>7123146
haloumi and olives

salami and cheese

chicken and perri-perri (goes a bit soggy)

also sandwich press>all other
>>
File: JS67269337.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
JS67269337.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
>>7123166
>>7123176
>>7123196
>>
TOP TIER GRILLED CHEESE:
2 slices of whole wheat bread
2 slices of Velveeta cheese
1 all-beef hotdog

1. Cook the hotdog
2. Cut into 9 slices
3. Toast the slices of bread on both sides
4. Put one slice of Velveeta cheese on each slice of bread
5. Put the 9 pieces of hotdog on one slice
6. Assemble together and continue cooking until cheese is melted.

Enjoy :3 !!
>>
>>7123487
can anyone recommend a sandwich press they like? Does it still work ok if I butter my bread before I throw it on there?
I like getting the whole side of the bread nice and brown not just ridges.
>>
>>7123146
Ham or bacon, with a bit of lettuce and some sliced tomato.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Just finishing this up.

Usually have just cheese. This one had a good amount of OG Muenster & buttered on both sides.

The other two sides are red pepper tomato soup, and a vegetable pasta salad I have to finish up still. the salad has 7 different vegetables with a bit of Bacon and cilantro mixed in. All I used for the dressing was olive oil, Apple cider vinegar (all I had), small bit of spices, & a fuckload of Parmesan.

The soup was from a box I bought at the coop, really tasty stuff.

I feel pretty good now after eating that meal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.