[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you eating farm-to-table this Thanksgiving? If not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: farm-to-table21.jpg (188KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
farm-to-table21.jpg
188KB, 1500x1000px
Are you eating farm-to-table this Thanksgiving?

If not, pls kill yourself.
>>
>>7111372

it's all farm to table, tard
>>
>>7111449
For most people it's factory-to-table.
>>
>>7111456
Where does the factory get it?
>>
>>7111449
This. Same goes for other bullshit terms, like "organic."
>>
that's not even "cooking." she just cut up tomatoes, piled them up on a plate and put some herbs and salt on them. shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
I thought the whole point of Thanksgiving was to make brown people serve you food. Or was it the other way around maybe?
>>
>>7111510
The point is to share food with brown people while they share theirs with you, then everyone is thankful.

After that, you give the brown people blankets and clothing containing contagious diseases, kill a bunch of them, push them off their land and claim it as your own, settle them in dinky little reservations where they can live in trailers and give them the fire water to help them forget.

MURRICA!
>>
>please enjoy this plate of sliced tomatoes
>thankyou
>>
what the fuck is that? just some cut up tomatos? who eats just tomatos
>>
>>7111530

>After that, you give the brown people blankets and clothing containing contagious diseases, kill a bunch of them, push them off their land and claim it as your own, settle them in dinky little reservations where they can live in trailers and give them the fire water to help them forget.

It's racist to not accept immigrants, and the native americans had too much privilege to complain.
>>
>>7111372
Growing things in dirt is so last millennium. In Century 21 we use hydroponics.
>>
File: 1444443347024.jpg (175KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1444443347024.jpg
175KB, 797x957px
>>7111372
now I'm feeling all guilty for some reason..

thx OP...

;__:
>>
>>7111372
I sure feel strong from all the energy these tomato slices which are basically pure water no protein fats or sugars have given me

I am healthy and strong, and I owe it all to small slices of tomatoes grown in the beautiful polluted air on the outskirts of this city

*plates made in china btw
>>
>>7111372
what the hell is farm to table?

I mean the corn and shit I bought from the local grocer was picked pretty recently, does that not fucking count?
>>
I certainly don't expect many can do this, but here's what we got:

Our turkey, potatoes, carrots, spinach and broc (in the creamed spinach), onions (creamed onions), celery (stuffing), lettuce, (salad), garlic, herbs, etc. Make our own challah and cornbread for stuffing.
Own eggs for stuffing. Dairy comes from our neighbor (hate milking).
Plus, I can actually cook and it tastes deelish.
>>
Who the fuck spends thanksgiving eating tomatoes at a farm? You fucking weirdo.
>>
>>7111457
they just make it
>>
>>7111456
Farm-to-factory-to-warehouse-to-supermarket-to-kitchen-to-table.

I actually cut all of those steps out of my food sourcing system: I just eat the seeds right out of the packet.
>>
>everyone in the city should kill themselves aside from those few hipsters and yuppies who have access to farm to table

Just look at your pic, OP. There's literally projects right behind the one acre garden and 7 people are being served.

Nothing wrong with urban gardens, though. I used to volunteer/work at one just like that, and we would put on small dinners like that a few times a year.
>>
>>7111372
I'm eating at a table located on my farm
Get on my level
>>
>>7111372
Living in Scandinavia right now I'd kill for ripe tomatoes like that.
>>
>>7111372
Nigga, it's not Thanksgiving where I'm from, but if I ate farm to table right now, all I'd be able to eat would be some dirt and snow with maybe a dried up apple from the early fall harvest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.