[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are halfway through eating your dinner when you glance down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fly[1].jpg (60KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
fly[1].jpg
60KB, 640x426px
You are halfway through eating your dinner when you glance down and notice one of these beasts dead in your food. Do you continue eating or throw all the rest of the meal away?

This happened to me today and I'm curious what others would've done.
>>
>>7093593
>pick out fly
>continue with meal
I was raised humbly
>>
>>7093593
>implying you don't eat thousands of flies without seeing them
>>
>>7093593
That fly was poisoned. Someone tried to kill you.
>>
>>7093593
What kind of fly? If its a fe ale Muslim fly that identifys as a male I might have a problem
>>
File: zzjohn.jpg (9KB, 243x251px) Image search: [Google]
zzjohn.jpg
9KB, 243x251px
>>7093593

I was eating a bowl of dead flies the other day and one was faking it. Sent that shit right back to the kitchen. Get comped for fresh bowl without fakers.

Free bowl was SO cash.
>>
you apparently consume about 7 spiders a year, most are inhaled while sleeping
>>
>>7093619
>>7093615
This and this
>>
I'd continue eating, of course.

Well, maybe I'd throw it away if I hadn't started eating yet and the fly died after taking a lick.
>>
>>7093593
Remove the fly, keep eating.

I've got a co-worker that will thoroughly inspect his food when we go to company lunches.Maybe something absolutely terrifying happened to him in the past, but I've seen him send back still-sizzling Fajita plates at Chili's for suspected hair.

Of all the shit in the kitchen that could fall into your food, hair is honestly the least likely to give anyone problems.
>>
>>7093641
I really like this post
>>
File: 1412918574872.jpg (141KB, 800x635px) Image search: [Google]
1412918574872.jpg
141KB, 800x635px
>>7093643
nnnnnnnnnnope.
>>
>>7093593
take fly out, keep eating. with hair, i get more skeptical and eat slowly and carefully. i work in the medical field and i know that most germ related bullshit is in fact bullshit. you aint gonna die kid, just keep eating you bitch

unless you want a free meal, in which im all for complaining and getting a free dinner from it. a kitchen should be immaculate.
>>
>>7093892
What if's a hair off some dude's balls? You could get an STD.
>>
>>7093961
Not if it's cooked to the proper temperature before serving!

Seriously, though. You've got a point, but most people are able to distinguish between a wiry deathpube and an eyelash or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.