[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Mexico and they never gave up on 3D Doritos. The gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
In Mexico and they never gave up on 3D Doritos. The gods have answered me
>>
>>7076796
>in mexico
sounds like the gods have forsaken you.
>>
Holy shit, it's time to illegally immigrate to Mexico
>>
>>7076803
They actually have a very strict immigration policy
>>
>>7076830
>but you white people can't have that racist policy :^)
>>
amazing, how
so good
what about jalapeno cheddar
>>
>>7076802
Mexicos super fun if you know your way around. Cheap hoes, food, drugs, assassins, cheap everything.

>>7076843
Amazing indeed. Got a whole suitcase full ready for the trip back home.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>7076796
Forgot to mention each bag was only 5 pesos. (50 cents)
>>
>>7076871
how much fun can you have with an assassin, anon, honestly
>>
>>7076903
A lot as long as you're on his good side
>>
As a mexican I feel offended that you people think that my country is some kind of bottomless pitt of violence, as long as you visit the cities of the south you will have no problem with drug cartels and that shit
>>
File: L8646192.jpg (27KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
L8646192.jpg
27KB, 360x360px
>>7076796

North of the US Border, Fruitopia still exists.
>>
I liked to try and eat both of the puffed sides without breaking the whole thing, then eat the rest.
>>
>>7076924
Well if you eat both sides... Isn't that the whole chip? The inside is hollow, therefore technically if you bite one side of the puff all you have left is another side. Dude what
>>
>>7076879
only 5 pesos? sounds like hell if you live there, how much do they make
>>
>>7077658
Right:. Last time I hit up the exchange I was getting $20 pesos per $1.
>>
>>7077658
My sister is an expat working at direct TV (of all places) down there. They make like $5-$7 an hour compared to the $11-$15 they would make back here in the states
>>
>>7076834
>implying civilian interests are the same as government interests
>>
>>7076920
But we are a failed country. Deja de lloriquear, somos una mierda
>>
>>7077641
Hmm, well think of the shape of a 3D dorito. I would eat the puffed out parts of both sides and try to have the skeleton triangle of the dorito without breaking it. Then eat the rest.

They're pretty delicate so it was hard to pull off.
>>
>>7079163
There is none, it's hollow inside. It's basically 2 pieces of you bite it in half lol
>>
>>7076879
Somewhat new to /ck/, but is this your boards main meme? Because if so I remember seeing this guy on /b/ and I honestly found his LJS review decent.
>>
>>7079468
/fit/ is who is obsessed with that sad little weirdo
>>
>>7079468
>>7079482
Yeah /ck/ would rather worship a fat piece of shit who can't cook for shit and thinks the gays and Palestinians should be gassed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.