[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls pretend to like small delicate finger foods like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: slide_242722_1327715_free.jpg (97KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
slide_242722_1327715_free.jpg
97KB, 1200x870px
Why do girls pretend to like small delicate finger foods like tea sandwiches? Let's stop pretending and be honest for a minute here. They don't fill you up, they aren't healthy, its easy pleb tier cuisine, they don't taste good, and when you serve them everyone is secretly disappointed but will shower you with compliments anyway because they want to look good. It's all really about disappointment and trying to look good in front of each other. You aren't fooling anyone though, we all know after you say how good the horderves were you're just going to go home and eat an entire chocolate bar.
>>
>>7075484
the only time i've ever had those tiny finger sandwiches with the crusts cut off is at wedding receptions.
they were delicious though. there were a few varieties from what i rememer. one was cheese and another tuna fish salad i think. both were awesome.
>>
>>7075484
>tea sandwiches
aren't supposed to fill you up fatso because you eat them in the afternoon between lunch and dinner
>>
>>7075529
What's the point in eating if you aren't trying to get full? Do you sit around idly eating tea snacks all day? Is it for attention? Are full meals unacceptable because you sit on your big ass all day? How much do YOU weigh, woman?
>>
>>7075547
>Are full meals unacceptable because you sit on your big ass all day?
Well sandwiches of this nature were specifically popular amongst the elite. People who had to work a lot would eat more filling and nutritionally dense meals made of simpler ingredients. So yes.
>>
File: mfw.gif (551KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
551KB, 245x163px
>>7075547
>What's the point in eating if you aren't trying to get full?
>>
i really, really like tea sandwiches. of course they fill you up, enough of anything fills you up.
>>
>lul y do people like this thing I don't like. They must b pretending!!!!

You're a special kind of retard
>>
>>7075484
>It's all really about disappointment and trying to look good in front of each other.

That's why they like them.
>>
>>7076748
Enjoying depth of flavor and creative use of ingredients is another reason to eat, but tea sandwiches have neither. It's like >>7078730
said, it's just part of 'entertainment' and being a fancy host to show off how cultured you are to all the guests there that you secretly hate. If you actually cared about showing off cooking skill you'd make a complicated french pastry or something.
>>
>>7078738
Tea sandwiches are like Chicken wings for old people.
>>
>>7075484
>horderves
>horderves
>horderves
someone help I'm asphyxiating on all this stupidity
>>
>>7078738

tea sandwiches can have depth of flavour and a creative use of ingredients if you want them to

but more importantly they just taste good you pompous arse. why the fuck are you ignoring this? they're light and delicate with a small quantity of pungent flavours in the centre, perfect social eating in polite society food.
>>
>>7075484
>heh, these silly(like the bitches who pretend to like them, am I right?) little sandwiches couldn't possibly compare with big macs either in ability to fill you up or accessibility and cost let alone true flavor. I know that anyone with true tastes like myself is instantly disappointed when this trash is served at a party and I have taken to bringing several bags of bigmacs to parties in anticipation of this issue and while I have offered to share the fruits of my genius planning with other party-goers as yet none have been brave enough to rise to my level leaving all the succulent treats for myself to better enjoy in the privacy of a corner or the bathroom
>>
File: 4slXqut.jpg (435KB, 1500x1119px) Image search: [Google]
4slXqut.jpg
435KB, 1500x1119px
>>7075547
Enjoyment? Survival? To spend time with friends and family? Come on, I'm sure No Child Left Behind has left you with enough brain cells to figure that one out.
>>
>>7079204
Needs more chemtrails and apollo hoax
>>
>>7078753
wa la
>>
>>7079204
That is the dumbest comic I've ever seen in my life.
>Garrison
Now I don't know if it's a clever edit or actual retardation.
>>
>>7079204
Political comics almost seem like a parody of what they should be. They're not clever, they're not evocative, they just throw as many buzzwords at a page as they can manage to see if they can make people angry.
>>
File: 1447527966511.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447527966511.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
>>7079204
Ben "One Man Holocaust" Garrison is exactly what Kelly parodies in his cartoons.
>>
>>7075484
because they don't want to turn into a fat ugly virgin loser like you
>>
File: wtf.gif (939KB, 495x316px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
939KB, 495x316px
>>7075547
> they don't taste good

That taste as good as whatever you put in the bread! So fucking put stuff you like in there jackass. You can putt any meat, cheese, vegetable and condiment you want and that is what they will taste like, holy shit.
>>
>>7079273
>muh gubment lubs me
>>
File: 1446769336996-ck.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446769336996-ck.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>7075484
>why do girls pretend to like x
>>
File: dealwiddit.jpg (157KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dealwiddit.jpg
157KB, 1000x1000px
>>7075484
>>7075547

Hey OP, guess what I just ate in your dishonor. It was a snack, wasn't trying to get "filled up". Hell, I even just ate one, (that must really confuse you!). Tzatziki is "healthy". The bread was pleb, though I didn't buy it. It tasted good alright, because tzatziki tastes good. And when I served it to myself I was not disappointed. Nor did I look in the mirror and try to look good while eating it. And no chocolate bar will follow. And I legitimately liked it. Not pretending.

>b-b-but I don't like it so ur pretending!1
>>
>>7075484
Why do people on 4chan pretend that Posts that follow the ''Why do x pretend to '' aren't always shitposts?
>>
>>7075484
>Not enjoying every kind of sandwich
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>7075547
Interesting point. I'm not overweight but even when I have a "snack" I always eat until i'm full. Generally i'll wait till i'm very hungry untill I eat though.
>>
>>7079204
Fucking hate people who slag off pharmaceutical companies. OK, if they're so fucking bad boycott pharmaceuticals and see how long you last. There is no conspiracist agenda to keep people sick you fucking retards.
>>
>>7075484
its just a way for girls to have a snack and not look sloppy. Who cares? You want them to have a spaghetti and meatballs while standing up with a drink in their hand?
>>
>>7079562
>That man thumb

Thread is about girls pretending to enjoy things other than strife and drama asslord.
>>
>>7081612
Thread is about fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>7081639
u mad :^)
>>
>>7081660
lol
>>
>>7075484

Tea sandwiches are light, delicate sandwiches like the classic cucumber and watercress sandwich. it has a very mild flavor because teas in general tend to be very delicate in flavor. You don't want something too strongly flavored or you'll disrupt your palate. Afternoon tea is about the atmosphere and socialization more than it is about being filling.
>>
>>7078753
what's wrong with horsey doovers?
>>
>>>/trash/ this dumb shit already
>>
>>7081250

> OK, if they're so fucking bad boycott pharmaceuticals and see how long you last. There is no conspiracist agenda to keep people sick you fucking retards.

damn son that's some shitty argumentation
>>
I occasionally treat me mum to afternoon tea and I enjoy it. Yes, it would be a more efficient way to ingest calories if we stayed at home and gnawed at the haunch of some roasted animal, but it's a social occasion, not the end of a long hard famine. We're there to talk and enjoy picking and mixing small/bite-size snacks that look and taste good, not falling on the table like starving wolves desperately cramming sandwiches into our maw. You normally eat this kind of thing occasionally at an afternoon tea, which is meant to be a light meal, or a party where guests want something they can pick at and enjoy while still holding a drink and talking to people. I don't believe girls rustle up a plate of macaroons, some tea sandwiches, scones and petit fours three times a day for every meal.
>>
>>7075547
Do you never snack? You're not even supposed to eat until you're full, fatty. You're just supposed to eat to tide you over to the next meal.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.