[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELP NO ONE TOLD ME I HAD TO DISCARD THE FUCKING YOGURT BEFORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Weasel_eating_calzone.jpg (47KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
Weasel_eating_calzone.jpg
47KB, 437x437px
WELP NO ONE TOLD ME I HAD TO DISCARD THE FUCKING YOGURT BEFORE BAKING THE CHICKEN
>>
YEH SOME THINGS ARE OBVIOUS

UNLESS YOU'RE A RETARD THAT IS
>>
THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY SAID 5 MINUTES IN WATER

AND IT'S STILL FUCKING CHEWY.
>>
>>7071222

This. You always remove marinade from meat before cooking it, otherwise the marinade will burn well before the food itself is done.
>>
i lold
pic pls
>>
YOU TAKE THE MAYONNAISE OUT OF THE FRIDGE, AND THEN YOU PUT IT BACK INTO THE FRIDGE.

DID YOU MISS THAT DAY IN COMMON SENSE CLASS
>>
I WAS GONNA MAKE SOME EGGS, NOT A NASTY TORTILLA
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 846x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 846x634px
Nvm, it tastes amazing. Though I'll try not to fuck it up so hard next time.

Could I use the liquid to make a pan sauce? It's mostly yogurt, brown meat juices and spice.
>>
>>7071217
>no one told me to think
>>
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BEAT THINGS IN
>>
>>7071275
bump for the question
>>
>>7071420

Pan sauce typically means adding some liquid like wine, cream, brandy or whatever to a mostly dry (as in maybe fatty/oily but no water) pan. Looking at your pic I'd say a pan sauce is not an option.

>just kidding

Sure, cook it down, add spices, herbs and maybe some cream of whatever and there's your sauce. You'd want to take the chicken out though or it might get cooked dry and nasty in the process.
>>
>>7071236
Kek, mayo in the frodge
>>
>>7071482
I know what pan sauce is... I was thinking about doing what you said, just thinking if it was safe to do.
>>
>>7071505

I bet you keep your bread in the pantry too fag
>>
>>7071510

Of course it would be safe. Why would you think otherwise?
>>
>>7071552
Somewhat curdled yogurt after cooking. Like it split from the heat
>>
>>7071533
no that's in the freezer
>>
What is this?
>>
>>7071217
jamie oliver leaves it in
>>
>>7071225
>>7071217
If you're talking about doing something like tandoori chicken - thick yogurt will be fine left on to crust as long as the chicken isn't cooking in its juices. Chicken juice causes dairy to separate.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.