[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i literally can't stop eating KFC's pot pies how can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pot pie.jpg (98KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
pot pie.jpg
98KB, 590x590px
i literally can't stop eating KFC's pot pies

how can i make my own so I can stop being a good goy for KFC?
>>
put veloute/chicken/vegetables in a pie crust and bake it
>>
Gonna switch from McDonalds to Kfc when it comes to town.
Im hyped
>>
>>7066444
>tfw only have a burger King and Arby's in town
enjoy that shit for me senpai
>>
Just to let you know we use old left over chicken into our pot pies

My boss man used to freeze half year old bags worth of chicken and use them
>>
>>7067028
Rural Canada here: all I have is a Tim Horton's out by the 401. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>7066426
The first step would be to stop blaming your problems on jews. Look to yourself for your problems.

Maybe stop sucking up to islamic sacks of shit.
>>
>>7067051
If they've been properly frozen and don't have any kind of strange smell or sliminess then they're good to go.
>>
>>7066444
>>7067028
>Burger King
BK is not bad, if franchising shop is caring enough to not turn it into shithole that runs in half of europe and murricah. Lately they gave commercials about how they fixed their fries.
I used to eat at BK alot but since Carl's Jr. opened here I never visited it once. I'd still enjoy a Whopper tho'.
>Arby's
Better have gyros or döner desu. I heard a few good things about some of their sammiches but that's it. Can't recall their name.
>KFC
Just order classic or bucket. They tend to fuck up sammiches since their fillets are too fat. Good taste, but can't tell if it's from "11 hidden spices" or just plain MSG and flour. If it's your first visit I suggest you to skip all the boneless fillets and order wings, and ask for garlic sauce if they have it.
>McD's
Pleb tier at meat imo, but always had better fries than BK at any given moment and pies are a prop.
>>
>>7066426
You might also want to not buy into the media crap of calling daesh a state when it's not.
>>
>>7066426
Pie was in Australia last year for awhile but was hated by almost everybody, mainly because everyone has access to a local bakery which makes 10x better tasting pies than KFC.

Couldnt live in a country without local pies desu.
>>
If daesh blew up that airplane then Putin will fuck them hard. He doesn't take shit or make excuses for islamics like obama does for CAIR money.
>>
>>7067139
off to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>7067142
>obama supporter who makes excuses for islamics detected
>>
>>7067139
>>7067148
you know you are posting on /ck/ and not /pol/ right?
>>
>>7067123
The zinger pie in my town was a huge failure and they were selling them $2 a pop by the end and I loved it.

So fucking delicious
>>
>>7067123
>>7067156

>hating the Zinger Pie
baka desu senpai

My friend ran a store and when the promotion ended he sold me 3 boxes of 24 for $15. Lived off that shit for months.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.