[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a new position at the resraunt I work at. I open in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1440122049123s.jpg (9KB, 221x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440122049123s.jpg
9KB, 221x250px
So I got a new position at the resraunt I work at. I open in the mornings and now its my job to come up with the soup of the day.I don't really know how to make soup that well. Also its veterains day tomorrow and I want to make an all american soup. Does anyone know of some place I can get a good but yet very simple recipe? Or maybe share one of yours with me.
>>
>>7062446
You use leftovers and whatever else is cheap/in season
>>
>>7062446
My work has all kinds of things to make it with. I have really no limit of what I can do.
>>
>>7062453
Yes. But I don't really know how to make a soup. Let alone a soup that would please american troops on veterains day.
>>
>>7062446
the best soups are fresh and seasonal. go with what you have available.
>>
Good stock + Roasted Leftovers. Call in morning.
>>
>>7062456
>But I don't really know how to make a soup.

And you work in a kitchen? What? Can there be anything easier to make than soup? Just add vegetables/whatever, add water, season, and just wait until its ready
>>
>>7062459
Call in morning?
>>
>>7062462
Yea. I was a dish washer then they handed me a spatchula and said I was a cook. I'm good at the menu but I can't make stuff up.
>>
No cream base soups.
>>
No one will help? It seems like everyone is saying its weird idk how to make soup but yet not one person has explained how to make it. Or point me in the right way. Some food chan this is. No chiefs here, I just see frauds.
>>
>>7062446
I hope you're good at making puns OP.
I had to come up with punny food names for a deli everyday for a month.
I ran out of material by the fourth day.
>>
soup is easy as fuck.

>add random meat and brown
>add random hearty veg (potato, carrot, broccoli, etc)
>add stock/water
>let it cook for a long time
>season to taste
>add random less hearty vegetables (coriander, tomato, etc)
>cook a bit more

wow so hard
>>
>>7062486

Are you drunk or stupid?

If you can't make soup then I have a new recipe for you-

Preheat oven to 425F

Insert head and hold for five minutes or until unable to remove.
>>
>>7062486
You can't just come here and ask "how do i soup" and expect help.

Use google if you want a recipe you fucking moron.If you have any questions about something spefic in a recipe, then ask it here and people will help.
>>
Burgoo or brunswick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.