[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I fry some veggies and then drop a couple of eggs into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 119wjdw.jpg (24KB, 134x173px) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
24KB, 134x173px
If I fry some veggies and then drop a couple of eggs into the pan, will they turn into scrambled eggs?
>>
They become scrambled eggs when you scramble them.
>>
>>7049440
If you scramble them they will be scrambled
>>
>>7049455
So you're saying I just need to stir them around for a few minutes and I'll have some sort of eggy stir fry? Has this ever been done before?
>>
That's called a scramble, but you actually have to stir the eggs, you can't just drop them in and expect magic to happen.
>>
i would ask if op is pretending to be retarded, but i actually know people who would genuinely ask such a thing, as well as the occasional rando NEET who pops through here from time to time
>>
>>7049440
Yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanpuru
>>
File: 2Legit2Quit.png (281KB, 851x431px) Image search: [Google]
2Legit2Quit.png
281KB, 851x431px
>>7049440
Putting eggs straight into the pan to make scambled eggs
> you best be joking nigger
>>
Don't forget the Crème fraîche
>>
>>7049440
you should whisk the eggs first in a separate bowl, then put the wash in the stir fry. About 60 seconds before the veggies are done tho
>>
Am I doing it right?

>melt some butter in the pan
>add julienned onions, cook until slightly browned
>add diced red bell pepper, cook until translucent
>add spinach, cook until wilted
>add eggs
>cook on low to medium-low heat until done

Do you guys julienne or dice your bell peppers? Do you dice your onions?
>>
>>7049924
Nigga, I'm not gonna wash a separate bowl just to have perfectly blended yolks and whites.
>>
>>7049955
Lazy
>>
>>7049949
Are you doing what right?

If you think you have just described scrambled eggs, the answer is no.
>>
>>7049955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

Do this but with vegetables too.
>>
>>7050059
so gross
>>
>>7050034
Are you supposed to scramble your eggs alone then add your already cooked veggies?
>>
>>7050112

You're making yourself a plate of eggs and vegetables, do it however you want.

I promise you wont offend anyone by fucking up their national cuisine.
>>
>>7050112
You put eggs in a pot or a bowl or whatever with a bit of water or milk and whip them until it's a yellow liquid, then you fry it with whatever you wanna add. That's scrambled eggs the easy way. The other and better way you do this and continue to stir the eggs with butter as its heating or something like that, I'm tired and it's been a while since I did it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.