[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go into subway for the first time >order a cold cut combo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Error_header.png (15KB, 424x126px) Image search: [Google]
Error_header.png
15KB, 424x126px
>go into subway for the first time
>order a cold cut combo foot long
>guy starts making my sandwich
>2 girls walk in
>he takes their order while making my sandwich and stops midway to start making their sandwich
>get confused and leave
Does every Subway do this?
>>
>>7046226

>getting keked by a sandwich
>>
>>7046226
>Does every Subway do this?
No.
The girls got preferential treatment because they're girls.
>>
Yeah because halfway through he looked at you, realized you could probably afford to pay for the girls' sandwiches with your autism bux, and decided to try and be slick with them also realizing you'd be too beta to do anything about it.
>>
>>7046226
It's pretty standard. The first person basically does the order specific stuff and then the second (who could have been in the back if it's quiet or could be the same person if it's dead) does the salad and sauces.

I think they have a policy where it's more important to keep people from waiting in a queue doing nothing than to make their sandwiches quickly. Also it makes the whole thing a little quicker overall if they want something that needs toasting or heating up.
>>
>missed out on a cold cut combo

Boy, you dodged a bullet there. Congratulations on ordering the worst thing on the menu, and avoiding the terrible consequences.

FYI it tastes like 3 different kinds of the worst bologna you've ever had. Then your kidneys threaten to shut down.
>>
>>7046292
Thanks for explaining it. It still seems pretty stupid though.

>>7046312
What should I have ordered? It was the cheapest thing there.
>>
>>7046279
>paying for some random girls meal
>alpha
>>
>>7046226
Every subway I've ever been to does this if there's 1 person making orders. It seems that was your first time inside a subway huh?
>>
>>7046321
Get the subway club
>>
Pretty sure you can't leave customers waiting at all there. If he starts their order and they want it toasted, he can put them in the toaster and finish your order while it's in the oven.

Basically, it's bad to leave them waiting without taking their order, but it's okay to start on their sandwich and pause mid-way so they understand the wait instead of thinking they're being ignored.
>>
>>7046226
You got sub keked.
>>
Um yeah, especially if your sandwich is being heated and someone is working by themselves. It happened to me, and I didn't take offense to it. But it is annoying if they take too long to return to your sandwich. But do know that what happened isn't out of the ordinary.
>>
>>7046459
Yeah, he says so in the OP.
>>
>>7046226
You could have said something.
>>
>>7047748
Then they'd all get annoyed at the dick idiot
>>
>>7046226
>cold cut combo
You fucked up right there. That's like the lowest tier of all subway sandwiches, below even the tuna and the veggie patty
>>
Not sure if this is part of the American franchise experience thing too, but in German Subway stores their employees behave like they belong to a fucking secret society with some sort of insider knowledge.
>>
>>7047856
They try to get you certified and study "special" manuals. and they start calling you a sandwich "artist". It's all stupid, a waste of time, and doesn't garner you higher wages or do they compensate you for doing so. It's just something they do to make highschool dropouts feel better for themselves before they realize they've been duped and quit for mcdonald money.
>>
>>7046234
>>7047119

kek gets an auto kek now?
>>
>>7047133
Huh must have read it as >be me
>>
>>7047870
Kek is the new c u c k
>>
>>7047867
They've got a tip job at my local Subway. Any idea if they're getting the tipped wage minimum or the standard? I'd like to think my tip is helping out the dude that works there (he always remembers what I order).
>>
>>7047875
job = jar
>>
>>7047875
At my store they split the tip by hour some places don't care who takes it. Honestly if he's the only one who's good just tip him directly. Or do the whole, shake his hand with folded bills, if you want to be discreet.
>>
File: 1445793740679.jpg (21KB, 190x221px) Image search: [Google]
1445793740679.jpg
21KB, 190x221px
>go to subway
>middle aged guy licks my asshole

does every subway do this?
>>
File: eat fresh.jpg (33KB, 340x373px) Image search: [Google]
eat fresh.jpg
33KB, 340x373px
>>7048287
>go to Subway
>ask for the freshest sandwich possible
>>
File: monstermovie.png (272KB, 785x576px) Image search: [Google]
monstermovie.png
272KB, 785x576px
>be me
>go to Subway
>order my favorite sandwich
>pay for sandwich
>get chips and pop, too
>come home
>turn on TV
>eat sandwich
>movie is on
>somebody once told me start playing
>finish sandwich
>feels goo man
>>
>go into inner-city subway
>empty spare some older patrons sitting around not even eating
>can't see any employees
>stand at order sign
>hear faint 'be right wit ya' from the back
>clearly a female talking to someone else
>right at the start of the ordering area, there's a sign saying 'for your convenience ... please refrain from using cell phones while ordering'
>wait and soon after someone comes out
>fat black nigress head cocked sideways jammed into her shoulder, cell phone in place
>motions me to start telling my order with that one-hand-clapping hand motion instead of the more polite and commonly accepted practice of using the English language.
>just tell her everything i want at once veggies withheld
>she's talking on her cell phone through the entire order, even after i paid and left
>finding the whole situation ironically hilarious but didn't complain even though she'd been rude as shit
nothing wrong with telling customers not to yap away into their cell phones while ordering, but there are some people who have to phone the people they're ordering for.

plus i hate how black people don't think at all about the sanitation aspect of touching their cell phones, pulling them in and out of their pockets constantly, gloves on or off. it's mind boggling.
>>
>>7049194
I c what you did there
>>
>>7049194
:o
>>
>>7046226
kek
>>
>>7047849
Don't think i've ever seen someone order the veggie patty. |It's even rare than the mcdonalds fish o fillet (which is actually pretty good).
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.