[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make a dinner out of pepperoni sticks? I have a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: bGeprMC.jpg (336KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bGeprMC.jpg
336KB, 2000x1500px
Can I make a dinner out of pepperoni sticks? I have a bunch of them but I had to throw out a lot of one package because I just don't have many opportunities to snack. Would they work as a substitute in some sausage-related receipe, or would they get all fucked up in the oven?
>>
They're already cured/processed.

Don't fuck with them.

They should keep for a long time if you don't store them uncovered, on a plate, in the middle of your counter.

Just eat one or two, here and there; you'll regret trying to make them into a meal.
>>
>>7044665
>a long time

Box says they keep for four days and I've got a couple pounds of it.
>>
>>7044669
best by date. As long as they are cured properly they will keep for a long time if kept away from moisture.
>>
>>7044669
why on earth would you buy a couple of pounds of pepperoni sticks, and why do you have to eat them in one meal instead of just bit by bit like usual?
>>
Resealable bags

nigger
>>
>>7044663
You can use them in stews and soups, try a kale stew with thinly sliced pepperoni sticks
>>
>>7044682
There was a sale and I'm weak. Also it doesn't have to be one meal, it could be two. I just can't eat pepperoni sticks all day for four solid days and I have no waifu to force-feed them to.
>>
>>7044691
fair enough, i too buy excessive amounts of food on sale
>slice them thin and fry them with eggs
>dice them up and fry them with garlic and oil (and chili if theyre not already spicy), add some pasta to it with a bit of the salt water the pasta was cooked in. could use plenty of chopped parsley here too
>replace just about any cold sandwhich meat with them
>>
>>7044689
>>7044713
These sound pretty great. Thanks guys.
>>
>>7044691

>stuffing pepperoni sticks into a anime pillow

Midnight snack, you can "eat your waifu out"

I'm kinda drunk and hate weabs but I think that joke made sense.
>>
Hyfey burrito. Look it up.
>>
You can freeze those sticks and they last fucking ages
I bought 2kg when they were half price, threw 1.5kg in the freezer, went overseas for a 1 month holiday then came back and thawed them out 1 pack at a time. Tastes just like fresh.
>>
>>7045071
that man is too large.
>>
>>7045086
>cured meat sticks
>fresh
>>
>>7044663
You could probably substitute them for chorizo in a lot of applications.
>>
hash
scramble
quiche
stir fry
>>
>>7045160
these are good ideas
>>
http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/west-virginia-pepperoni-roll.html
>>
>>7045140
Yeah I cringed after I typed fresh but it was too late since I already hit post

You know what I mean though, "fresh" as in freshly cured and sold
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.