[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I refuse to make chili myself, so I've been looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9283-1024x683.jpg (188KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9283-1024x683.jpg
188KB, 1024x683px
I refuse to make chili myself, so I've been looking for a good canned chili to use in my homemade chili cheese burritos.

How's Wolf?
>>
Wolf is mediocre, if you're going to use a canned chili use something like Nalley
>>
File: traderjoesbeefchili.png (130KB, 400x577px) Image search: [Google]
traderjoesbeefchili.png
130KB, 400x577px
>i refuse
>>
File: Fuck you.png (521KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.png
521KB, 500x503px
>>7039809
>I refuse to make chili myself
>my homemade chili cheese burritos
>homemade
>>
>>7039809
My current gf eats like a child and insist whenever I make homemade chilli that i also buy a can of no bean chilli for her
>>
>>7039809
Given that it's a dollar a can why don't you man up and try it out you fucking panzy ass faggit!
>>
OMG OMG I CAN POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD BUT CAN"T AFFORD A CAN OF CHILI TO TRY IT OUT!!! OMGOMG

you're a fucking fag OP
>>
I wish canned chilis had more meat.
>>
>>7039929
I was about to say something. Wolf is sold at the fucking Dollar General for a fucking dollar. If you can't spare a dollar to try something, you need to get your shit straight. And it's shit. Just like every other canned chili. They are all garbage compared to homemade. It's not like making chili is fucking hard either. I'm fucking retarded when it comes to cook ( I made garlic dill eggs, very poor choice) and even I can make a basic not shit chili.
>>
>>7039809
Its all the same, just different brand names. With or without beans is the question. Oh yeah, toss in a bit of cilantro.
>>
Not OP, but I am actually interested in what a good canned chili is. Beans or no beans. I want to make frito pie this weekend.
>>
>>7039809
I like bunker hill for chili dogs so I'd imagine it'd be good in your burritos.
>>
>>7039919
Have you considered getting a new girldfriend or is she one of those weird types that you have chained to a radiator?
>>
>>7039809
>homemade
>assembly of three pre-made ingredients
Pick one.
>>
>>7039809
>no beans

liking it already
>>
File: Skyline1-L.jpg (144KB, 275x406px) Image search: [Google]
Skyline1-L.jpg
144KB, 275x406px
God tier canned chili coming through...
>>
>>7040084
>homemade desk
>assembly of wood and screws from hardware store
>>
>>7040840

And I always thought that cheese looked gross when it came out of a bag...
>>
>>7039839
Mah nigga, came in this thread to post these.
>>
>>7040848
>implying this is anything like the same as cooking.

You really are retarded.
>>
>>7040848

I'll remember that the next time I eat a desk you fuck knuckle.
>>
>>7040848
>creating star
>assembly of hydrogen and helium
>>
File: 1441482406920.png (149KB, 307x425px) Image search: [Google]
1441482406920.png
149KB, 307x425px
>>7039809
>I refuse to make chilli myself

It was at this point that OP realized that he had fucked up
>>
>>7039809
>I refuse to make
Translation: I can't cook
>>
>>7039809

Don't get canned chili. Get canned chili beans. The sauce those come in is usually better than the sauce for chili, don't ask me why. And you won't even miss the meat.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.