[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Christmas/Birthdays, I'd like lolita, but there is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4687.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4687.png
1MB, 750x1334px
For Christmas/Birthdays, I'd like lolita, but there is no way I could convince my family members to learn how to use taobao. And since buying second hand has a risk of being scalped/unnoticed damages/etc to the untrained eye, I'd like to be able to have a few dependable websites that compile a bunch of affordable-ish (taobao brands preferably) dresses + accessories so that well-intentioned family members don't accidentally go to Milanoo or an eBay replica thing.
>>
Just buy from closet child. Cheaper than taobao resellers. My lolita dress has high shipping and they take forever to ship your order.
>>
Make a wishlist for CC and WW and link them to that. WW especially is super easy to order from even for those of us who don't read moonrunes.
>>
>>9502369
Can you put size preference on WW in your wishlist?
>>
For far-too-confused family members I'll tend to show them stuff on glitzy wonderland, esp since it has free shipping included so they dont freak out about intl shipping costs
>>
>>9502462
I just checked out the site and it looks awesome! A lot of the prices seem almost too good to be true, including free shipping. Is it legit? Or what's the catch?

Have you had good experiences with them?
>>
>>9502472
nayrt they're scalper prices imo. Just send them to wunderwelt. They can't be that dense to not be able to order off of it.
>>
File: in 170 green 1-299x399.jpg (42KB, 299x399px) Image search: [Google]
in 170 green 1-299x399.jpg
42KB, 299x399px
>>9502472
Nah no specific catch, they're just a typical taobao reseller with very upped prices from the originals. They're in the midst of a sale right now so it's not as bad, but take pic related as an example:
On Infanta's taobao page, the original listing is priced at about $70usd. On GW, it's normally priced at $130, down to $89 for their big sale. Similar markups on most other items, but made user friendly to be easy for newbies who don't realise about the price hikes.

For non-taobao stuff, Wunderwelt isnt too bad, def fair pricing, though my normie computer-illiterate family admittedly gets freaked out by all the japanese on the page, even though everything they need and the customer service are all in English. Lolita Desu is another secondhand brand reseller that doesnt hike prices too horrendously but has a completely english normie-friendly shopfront.
>>
>>9502354
Buying secondhand lolita is way less risky than taobao, especially for new people.
>>
Are the items made by Diamon Honey on Taobao replicas or are those original prints?
>>
>>9503759
As far as I know they're original
>>
>>9502354
just ask for money ffs
>>
>>9503759
Why would you spend so much on that if you can get brand for the same price, especially as a beginner, because at least you can sell brand once you quit
>>
>>9504031
You can sell Taobao too you know, it's actually often easier to sell off than brand because it's worth less to begin with and newbies always want it.
>>
Ask for cash and buy it yourself
>>
>>9504068
When I but a btssb dress for 50 euro I can sell it for 50 euro.
>>
>>9504068
I assume they meant you can't sell taobao replicas easily cuz lots of places ban it?

Funny, I'm not a newbie and I like some of the taobao stuff just as much as burando. I'm not into prints though so even my brand shit isn't going to hold as much value anyway.
>>
>>9504227
But when I buy an IW dress for 200 euro I end up selling it for 130.

When I buy Taobao for 50 I sell it for 50.

Oldschool dresses are sometimes hard to shift for what you paid because everyone knows they're cheaper on auctions and don't want to cover your shipping and customs.

If you particularly want something new it usually works out, especially for non-prints.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.