[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to setup a photo shoot with cosplayers without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_6883.jpg (2MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6883.jpg
2MB, 4608x3072px
Best way to setup a photo shoot with cosplayers without coming off as a weirdo?
>>
Step one, don't be a weirdo.
Step two, never ask for a off location shoot unless it's in a very public area that is close by
Step three, show examples of your work cause maybe you suck and shouldn't waste a cosplayers time
Step four, don't be pushy for contact info
>>
>>9449096
I wish her wig had more floof to it cause the rest of the costume is so lovely
>>
>>9449096
"Hi, I like your cosplay of Character. I'm a photographer, and I'd like to do a shoot with you. The cost will be Number of Dollars, and take Number of Minutes. Here is an example of my work: Website. If you're interested, I can easily be reached by Contact Info. Thanks!"
>>
>>9450335
>asking someone to shoot with you
>trying to charge them
tacky as fuck
>>
>>9450335
> The cost will be Number of Dollars
oh boy would i be telling you to fuck off
>>
>>9450335
I'm with >>9450363 and >>9450340. If you're going to waste my time like this, I'm just going to block you. If I'm paying for a photoshoot, I'm going to get an ACTUAL photographer, not a "cosplay photographer".
>>
"Hello, I like your [insert character/series] cosplay. If you're not busy, would you like to shoot with me?" Is enough 99.9% of the time. Work something out and exchange whatever contact/work/page info is needed for the shoot.

Literally just don't be a weirdo and no one will think you are. That includes hardcore spaghetti, creepy staring, getting too close and personal and trying to charge when you approached first. >>9450335
Must be real fun at cons.
>>
Anon, just tell them you work with your male partner and only shoot girls that will sit on that dudes feet while he live streams from a separate camera on the floor that captures them at questionable angles and the partner definitely doesn't have a weird fetish with his disgusting feet touching you. :>
>>
message people
ask to shoot
have some stuff that looks legit
???
profit

>>9450340
>>9450363
lol that shit is definitely tacky. the only time it is okay is an open solicitation for photographers.
>>
>>9449096
It almost feels like I need to create a copypasta for this question. If your intention of doing cosplay photography is to meet cute cosplay girls so you can have sex with them, there really isn't a way to not come off as a creep, because that's what you are. We already have another thread about this kind of behavior.

>>9439943
>>
File: smug wendy.jpg (147KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
smug wendy.jpg
147KB, 448x448px
>>9450335
>The cost will be Number of Dollars
>>
>>9450706
I'm a girl sooo....
>>
>>9449096
This picture bothers me in how not sharp it is yet how narrow the dept of field is, is this some shit tier kit lens?

>>9450335
nigga what? This guy is literally trolling or an idiot don't listen to him.

>>9449101
This info is correct

>>9450425
actually no this guy is this, literally I have done this literally thousands of times and its not hard.
>>
You just walk up and ask if you can take a few pictures, but instead of holding a DSLR you're holding a borescope. A really long borescope.
>>
>>9452425
If you are a girl then, I don't think you need to worry about being a creep. Just be nice and professional. Don't do anything you wouldn't want if you were the cosplayer and they were the photographer. You know treat people the way you want to be treated.
>>
>>9449101
All of this, always send examples of your work
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.