[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all of you older people who've gone to ACEN throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sailor-bubba.jpg (226KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
sailor-bubba.jpg
226KB, 400x600px
To all of you older people who've gone to ACEN throughout the years, tell me, whatever happened to Sailor Bubba? That guy was quite a meme in the anime community back in the day, and probably the first guy in the western anime fandom to brave it out with a hideous crossplay for the sake of laughs.

Not only that, he was apparently a pretty cool guy, and was beloved by the ACEN community, was meme'd into silly merchandise, actually became a staff member, and helped the con out by walking up the glass escalator at the con to keep people from wanting to take upskirt pics.

But since 2008, he seems to have mostly vanished, returning only once. What ever happened to this guy, and what is he doing now?
>>
Bump because im really interested in this guys story for some odd reason.
>>
No one knows or cares. Don't bump your shit.
>>
>>9444193
>and helped the con out by walking up the glass escalator at the con to keep people from wanting to take upskirt pics.

Fuck I laughed. THERE ARE HEROES LEFT IN MAN
>>
>>9444193
He was on IRT the last I saw him.
>>
>>9444193
He's still there, and like
>>9445739
said, he's on IRT. Still funny as hell to see him in costume wearing the IRT vest and a radio. What's even funnier assisting him to break up an argument which stopped almost as soon as he arrived because they were laughing their asses off and even wanted pics. Talk about diffusing the situation. I haven't seen his staff in a long time though, I'll have to ask him about it next time I see him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.