[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 54

File: 1492516002270.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492516002270.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Any of my fellow gulls planning Persona 5 cosplay?

Wanted to do Futaba but, at the risk of getting ran out of town, it doesn't let me show off enough skin and I've been working out for the past 4 months hardcore.
>>
I really want to do a Makoto cosplay, probably her school uniform as the whole bodysuit thing is a little intense for me.
>>
I'm planning Haru, both in her uniform and her Phantom Thief costume. Any tips on how to do that big pink jumper? I'm worried it's going to look frumpy on me.
>>
>>9439792
Bit trashy but I'll be interested to see how you pull it off all the same, seems difficult.
>>
gonna do futaba's hikikomori/casual outfit for ACen i think! i know everyone and her mother is going to do her because it's easy, but she's my favorite.
>>
File: image.jpg (851KB, 639x1134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
851KB, 639x1134px
I don't think I've ever self-post any of my cosplays before..only lolita. Threw it on quickly to show a friend, and it looks shit so I apologize.
>>
>>9439866
Would bang you in it if that means anything, you're a qt.
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1365x2048px
I would post a dump but hardly any of the cosplayers I follow have posted anything
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1348x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1348x2048px
>>9440023
Only these two cosplayers, but I don't follow many active cosplayers so hopefully someone else can contribute
>>9439882
Thanks anon
>>
Working on a phantom thief haru at the moment. A last minute decision, but I think I should make it for a con at the end of next month.
>>
>>9439801
I worded that badly, I didn't mean at the same time
>>
I've seen so many casual outfit Futaba cosplays (mostly inaccurate) at recent cons that I'm completely bored of that outfit.
>>
Considering doing Noir Haru for Megacon. Anyone have any recommendations for styling her wig?
>>
>>9440081
I think Arda's Josephine could work. Brush it out and tease it slightly
>>
>>9440085
I'll try that! Thanks so much!
>>
>>9439866
glasses are wrong..

might look into finding a better pair if I were you

but if other people are fine with a bit of laze who am I to judge
>>
File: IMG_20170418_154701.jpg (671KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_154701.jpg
671KB, 1564x1564px
Anybody know where I could get a nice colored wig for Yusuke? Thought about Arda's Dark Blue, but it looks like it might not be dark enough.
>>
>>9440110
I only put together the cosplay for fun, so I wasn't to assed about accuracy. The only other ones I could find were too round, but if you found something better then feel free to share.

>>9440114
How about Arda's Raven?
>>
i havent seen any group p5 cosplays yet so i'd be looking forward to that. ive seen a lot of anns and futabas so far
>>
>>9440120
I thought about that one too, but in this picture, it almost looks like it has teal streaks in it, which I don't really want. Not sure if it's just a bad photo though.
>>
File: 33537318322_b5bebc612d.jpg (56KB, 446x388px) Image search: [Google]
33537318322_b5bebc612d.jpg
56KB, 446x388px
Has anyone cosplayed Oracle yet?

I want to do Futaba but her casual outfit is so overdone. That said, it'd be a super comfy casual cosplay for wandering around on the last day of a con...
>>
>>9440146
I think it depends on the lighting. There definitely are a few teal streak but won't be too noticeable unless people are taking really up close pictures. If you're sticking with arda you could either go with the raven and dye the teal streak darker or pick the dark blue and dye it darker. I'm not too familiar with other brands but hopefully someone else can recommend something better.
>>
>>9440149
>it'd be a super comfy casual cosplay for wandering around on the last day of a con
I'd agree if her hair isn't so long. Dealing with long wigs is never relaxing.
>>
>>9440162
I may try dying it if I can't find something else. Either way, I appreciate your help, anon!
>>
Planning groups for Fanime/AX but having trouble finding people willing to go to both. Was gonna be Joker for both. Fanime I have a Skull but that's it. AX I have Fox and Noire (but now she's saying she wants to be Panther)

Joker's coat worries me. I've never worked with pleather before and am almost considering just modifying one of my trenchcoats but I don't think it would have the right texture. Any tips?

Also I know this isn't P5 technically but I modified my Philemon mask. I really want to cosplay him again, but P5 is taking priority. There needs to be more pre-Persona 3 representation in cosplay.
>>
>>9439866
Not bad, it does suit you really well.
>>
>>9440028
No problem.

Out of interest what's your race?
>>
Might plan on doing Skull for AX but i already have other cosplays planned.
also, im not sure what coat/jacket I should base his top on. i know its suppose to be based off a pirate coat just without the long ends (sorry, dont know the exact terminology for it if it does have one).

the mask, "ribcage" and "backbone" seems like it wont be a problem at all to create however.
>>
anyone seen any goro yet? I'm planning to do his initial outfit before doing his thief (and dan dlc thanks to my friends) so some inspo would be good
>>
>>9440023
Ann isn't Asian she's a foreigner
>>
>>9440604
She's a quarter white. The reason she looks so white is just stylistic and Japanese fantasies.
>>
File: CzBVaQMXAAMRvV-.jpg (118KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CzBVaQMXAAMRvV-.jpg
118KB, 1200x675px
>>9440149
I think it'd be a lot of fun, I might do it once I lose weight, but I'm 5'7 and she's 4'11 so it's a bit dissuading. I really love and empathize with her character though, so I might do it in spite of that. I'd be able to mess around with an LED strip paired with an arduino for the accents on her top too (since they glow in the dark, pic related) and it's always a lot of fun to implement arduino stuff into cosplays, especially for a character as dorky as Futaba.
>>
I wanted to do a Morgana mascot costume with accurate proportions but didn't know how far that would cross the line into furry territory sadly

>tfw want to cosplay Akira but 5' 3"
>>
File: C9w6wBCUIAEFOmQ.jpg (120KB, 960x1123px) Image search: [Google]
C9w6wBCUIAEFOmQ.jpg
120KB, 960x1123px
>>9440515
saw this on twitter but desu its been out for quite a few months in japan so if you look hard enough thered be some Japanese cosplayers who would have done it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>9440268
Thanks!

>>9440404
Filipina

>>9440644
Anon, there's a big difference between a mascot costume and a furry.
>>
File: IMG_2526.png (168KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2526.png
168KB, 250x333px
>>9440664
T-true. I think it just has to be done really well to not fall into creepy territory
>>
>>9440683
put it this way, if you design it in a way where you practically have a humanoid body but a cat face, that would definitely look like a furry costume.
>>
>>9439866
Not bad at all just your wig looks so thin and scrawny.
>>
>>9439866
I quite like it, but as another poster said you need to get the right glasses.
>>
>>9440796
I'm planning on getting a better wig in the future if I ever decide to shoot this or wear it to a con.
>>9440988
I replied to them saying I couldn't find a pair exactly like Futaba's glasses. The only pairs I found were just circle glasses but if you've seen any glasses that look like hers then feel free to share.
>>
>>9440990
Oh I hear you, not trying to come off as critical. But the glasses is something you need to nail because it's one of the defining features of her outfit. It's possible that there's no such thing as a good Futaba cosplay because of how difficult it is to find her glasses.
>>
>>9440247
>There needs to be more pre-Persona 3 representation in cosplay.

It'll be worth it just for the 3 people who recognize your costume
>>
File: image.jpg (774KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
774KB, 1920x2560px
>>9440993
I've found one pair that could work but I'd need to pop out the lenses and I'm not even sure if it's close enough since her glasses are different between official art, in-game model, and animation. I honestly don't think round glasses suit my face at all so I wear rectangular glasses normally, so for Futaba I decided to do something that was more like rounded squares for now similar to how they look in the animated portions of the game. If the glasses I found here are better I guess I could just suck it in and buy them.
>>
>>9441017
If it makes you feel any better, they'll be easy to sell since Futaba's definitely going to be a popular costume for the foreseeable future
>>
>>9441017
I feel like those frames would be too thick? Maybe you can try heatand shape some cricular ones?
>>
>>9441520
Heat and shape? Can I even reshape glasses? Is it worth investing into tools for that for just one cosplay?
>>
File: C9yPTekVYAADaC7.png (1MB, 914x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C9yPTekVYAADaC7.png
1MB, 914x1199px
These outfits are ridiculous but I love them a lot and want to get a group together.

Really tempted to do Futaba's here since it's stupid but cute
>>
Going to give protag a shot. Hoping to find a stuffed cat that looks like Morgana so I can carry him around in the school bag/satchel.
>>
File: IMG_20170222_111036_351.jpg (411KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170222_111036_351.jpg
411KB, 1500x1500px
Made this mask a while ago as a Christmas present for my Persona-obsessed SO. I'd love to see him try to do the full joker outfit since it'd suit him super well (and I'd be willing to make most of it even if I haven't played the actual game yet whoops...)
>>
File: 20160827__20_1.jpg (1MB, 2443x2685px) Image search: [Google]
20160827__20_1.jpg
1MB, 2443x2685px
I've made Arsène as one of my very first cosplays. I'd love some honest CC.
Already planning on doing the wings over and remaking the mask out of a sturdier material.
>>
>>9441588
Yusukes one makes me so angry fucking tumblr aesthetic crap.
>>
>>9441898
Damn, it looks really cool!
>>
>>9441898
I don't have any suggestions but I think this already looks great! I hope you post some progress pics as you work on it more.
>>
I'm trying to finish up Justine for a con next month, but sadly I don't have a Caroline to match. Still need to figure out what contacts I'll use and style the wig.
>>
There was an asian girl on twitter whos account now seems to have been deleted. She looked fucking fantastic as Tae but I cannot find anything on it.

Help a brother out!
>>
>>9441898
the mask looks too big. even with all the exaggerated proportions, his face is fairly "normal' sized.
a longer and slimmer tophat would be better as well.
a good paintjob would be nice as well. as of now, everything just looks flat and boring.

also, look into one way mirror film or privacy film.they can go by different names. it will greatly help with the eye portion of the mask. you will be able to see out but people cant see in. well, at least not as much as you have it right now.

anyways, good luck with the improvements.
arsene is a really cool looking persona. Too bad hes a really shitty persona in the game though.
>>
>>9442453
What's up with you girls always trying to one up each other? People like you make /cgl/ shittier than it already is. She's absolutely cute, anon. Maybe try and raise your self esteem sometime.
>>
>>9442287
Make a bun that attaches with magnets or something. Then flip the eyepatch and take pics with the braid hidden and photoshop yourself into the same pics
>>
How would I achieve this scruffy but controlled look on a wig? I know next to nothing about hair shit.

Does Kawakami have any other outfits besides this and her [spoiler]maid[/spoiler] outfit? I really don't like how I look in denim skirts but if that's all I can do then I'll deal with it.
>>
>>9441898
Thinking of doing arsene as well but I'm having trouble thinking of a good way to do the jaged spikes on his coat and pants, I was thinking of using something like fosshape for interfacing, opinions?
>>
>>9441962
>>9442244
Thanks so much!!

>>9442376
Thank you! I agree with you on the mask and the flatness of the foam stuff. I'm already planning on remaking the mask and for a different cosplay I'm going to airbrush my wings to give them more depth, so if that works out I'll do the same thing with Arsène.
Also on the topic of the hat; now I can clearly see him in game, I noticed that the backside of the hat is laced up, so I need to remake it anyway, plus I agree that it's too thick.
For the eyes I'm definitely trying out mirror film, didn't know that stuff existed!
Again thanks for taking the time to help me with my cosplay!

>>9442563
I made the spike with the thickest Fusible Interfacing I could find, ironed it on the spikes when the jacket/boots where inside-out. I hope that helps!
>>
>>9442544
A beach outfit and that outfit with a jacket.
>>
>>9439770
I want to cosplay anne so badly but my boyfriend keeps telling me it'll just look wrong because I'm not white. Is he retarded or is it now culturally inappropriate (tm) to dress up as characters that arent the same race as you?

getting real tired of this sjw bullshit desu
>>
>>9442724
Depends. If you're asian go nuts. If you're black yeah it will look a bit weird because of the hair but do whatever you want.
>>
>>9442724
Nah, cosplay who you want, but you'll want to make sure you find a blonde wig that's flattering to your skin tone.
>>
File: takemi.png (1MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
takemi.png
1MB, 1440x960px
>>9442326
This one?
>>
>>9442724
It's only culturally inappropriate if the character isn't white, so you're good.
>>
>>9441548
you mean... the glasses and a heat gun???

sure is a lot of tools.
>>
>>9442779
Well I'm obviously not gonna shape the glasses with my bare hands am I? How hot of a heat gun am I gonna need to bend and shape metal?
>>
>>9442814
Those look pretty plastic. If there's any metal in it, it's probably super thin.
>>
>>9442724
You'll look fine as long as you can pass for white or East Asian or anywhere in-between. In real life, 3/4 Asians would look barely any different from a full-blooded Asian, but of course in anime/video games they're going to look like they're 100% white instead. As long as you're in that spectrum, your ethnicity shouldn't be the first thing someone notices. Speaking as an Asian by the way.

>>9442814
You're better off just getting frames that resemble what you want more closely than trying to heat and reshape glasses. Glasses are a focal point on her and any sort of deformity/asymmetry would be immediately noticeable.
>>
>>9441588
Holy shit Hana is too cute, and I need a plush of Morgana with that afro
>>
File: 1338352593562.jpg (115KB, 715x596px) Image search: [Google]
1338352593562.jpg
115KB, 715x596px
>>9444048
>Hana
>>
>>9442875
Yeah at that point it's genetically impossible to have blue green eyes like Ann. I would give the hair a pass because it is possible to bleach your hair like that if you're asian, but it would take a lot of work and maintenance and it's clear Ann doesn't actually give a lot of thought to her appearance. I'm surprised they went with one quarter. Happu like Mari and Eli in Love Live are already pushing it except in that world girls can have cherry red and purple hair.
>>
>>9441958
>tumblr aesthetic crap
that's Yusuke for you
>>
>>9442584
>For the eyes I'm definitely trying out mirror film, didn't know that stuff existed!

honestly, i found out about it fairly recently when my friend was showing me some overwatch cosplay videos. specifically soldier 76. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEseEEpj3qg
its a long video but thats where i found out about the mirror film thing
>>
Already cosplayed Futaba and down for doing more, but not sure who yet.
>>
>>9444102
Sorry meant Haru, I barely got up to her in the game and haven't had time to play for a week. I probably thought it was Hana cause she likes gardening.

Does anyone have decent shots of Futaba's fanny pack from her summer outfit? I know it's a monster face but there is dick for pics.
>>
>>9442544
Take a look at a couple different demin fabrics. Some are softer / thinner than others. You could also try fabric meant for those knit pants that looks like jeans.
>>
File: Chihaya_Mifune.png (733KB, 476x1691px) Image search: [Google]
Chihaya_Mifune.png
733KB, 476x1691px
Was thinking of making Chihaya for cozy cosplay but a little frustrated that the clocks go over the seams because that means I'll have to paint them on after they're sewn and the surface isn't that flat because gathers and boobs.
>>
>>9444273
might be me anon but i dont think its a seam but a string just tied to her underboob? if it were actually gathered the drawing would have more creases. But thats just how I see it.
>>
>>9444376
>But thats just how I see it.

pretty sure lots of other people see it as a string tied right under her boob. hell, you can even see the bow that was made from the string.
>>
>>9442453
Why would you go on a kazhakstanian weaving discussion board just to lie?
>>
File: IMG_20170415_021247.png (320KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_021247.png
320KB, 500x600px
Lowkey want to cosplay her, but with normal clothes, since im not a pro at this.
>>
Do you guys think a Sojiro cosplay would be recognisable?

If so cafe outfit or his suit and hat?
>>
>>9445472
His suit and hat would be the easiest to recognize I think. Just make sure you do his hunchback walk and people should get it.
>>
>p5 bandwagonfags

ah, the new naruto/homestuck/mlp/danganronpa/deadpool cancers you know you should avoid.
>>
>>9445682
elaborate on how they are anything like those fanbases
>>
File: C84SsKaUMAAI3PW.jpg (112KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C84SsKaUMAAI3PW.jpg
112KB, 710x1000px
Found this photo recently. Wish I had more to contribute!
>>
>>9445682
Even at game releases Persona has never been near as popular as anime anime played on toonami, or DR, or HS.
The costumes aren't easy enough for the majority of those age bases.
>>
>>9445682
>>9445692
It's not they're just an idiot.

Naruto was entry level pleb anime. Homestuck is a shitty webcomic beloved by underage, MLP is pure autism, there's literally nothing wrong with Danganronpa and Deadpool is RANDUMB XD cancer
>>
>>9445698
the cosplay is nice. i just dont like that dead stare.
>>
>>9444273
You can paint them before you sew everything together. You just have to really carefully plan out and line everything up when you sew it together. Buts not impossible.
>>
>>9445816
>danganronpa is RANDUMB XD cancer
How so?
>>
>>9445978
>there's literally nothing wrong with Danganronpa
>Deadpool is RANDUMB XD cancer
Anon.
>>
>>9445816
>Implying Dang Rope isn't full of cringe and over the top edge
>>
>>9445981
its a poorly written sentence so dont blame >>9445978. they probably just read it wrong.
>>
>>9445981
>>9445978

did you even play the games?

I won't deny it's funny (particularly part 2) but there's no doubt the writing itself after the 1st is bottom of the barrel shit and it's extremely sorandumbbXD
>>
>>9445698
Yeah should have kept the mask and glasses on. Also a little sad about the construction of the thief collar
>>
>>9445978
turned a kid into butter...deep fried a kid in a volcano. They're kinda trash games. The characters are too unique for their own good.
Just because a kid is Super High School ___ doesn't mean they're going to all look like unique teens that no one understands/it's not a phase mom!
Seriously the only cosplays there were a lot of was Junko cause it was attention whore cosplay. At it's height you may see a group of like 6 popular characters at a con, but it was never like HS or Naruto with 20 of the same character
>>
>>9445698
How would you get your hair/wig to do that? I'm trying to cosplay chair kun but my biggest worry is that my hair itself won't look good enough, but that looks better than all of the wigs I've seen online ;-;
>>
>>9447575
Anon that's a wig
>>
>>9440149
I would but I'm the same height as Goro.

>>9440515
There's only one I seen and that was on a chinese website.
>>
>>9445978
I agree the game itself isn't bad at all or random retarded humor. I don't like dangan ronpa anymore, but it gets shit on a lot more than it actually deserves for attracting the shitty RANDUMB skeleton fucking fanbase it has.
>>
>>9447575
>but that looks better than all of the wigs I've seen online

but thats a wig.

you do know that you can style wigs, right?
>>
I'd love to rape a girl in a futaba cosplay.

Futaba is the sort of character who is into crazy masochistic rape.
>>
>>9442757
Rape bait. Literal rape bait.
>>
>>9442724
First off, fuck your boyfriend. Second, just make sure the wig works well with your skin tone. Have fun!
>>
>>9442544
I did something like this for a character with a similar style and basically I used curlers and dipped the wig in hot water for the curls and volume, and then carefully recurled the top layer of hair. Ran my hand through the wig a couple times and then hair sprayed that shit into place. The curls underneath gave me the volume and when you could see it-the illusion of really curly scruffy hair, but the controlled styling on the top layer (flat ironing with a 1.5" to make a wavy look in a crimped style) that laid on top make it look more controlled.
>>
File: Musical_3.png (257KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
Musical_3.png
257KB, 279x400px
>>9445698
omg this screams Takarazuka with that obvious crossplay and trying to be serious face that just looks dead. And now I realize Takarazuka would totally make Persona 5 into one of their stage shows

>Lots of cute ladies
>Suave Phantom Thieves
>Political and Law thriller

It's basically their Ace Attorney musicals.
>>
Hate to ask such a dumb question, but would anyone have any refs or know where to find a pair of shoes really similar to Tae's? I swear they're so simple but everywhere I've looked it's hard to find something similar.
>>
do you think alot of people at cons will have the shujin uniform?

im thinking of getting this http://www.play-asia.com/shin-megami-tensei-persona-5-shujin-academy-high-school-design-p/13/70az93

also, anyone ever order off here? wondering about the quality.
>>
>>9449317
Did you try goth stores and areas similar to boystown? I see them all of the time here.

>>9449357
Never ordered from there anon. A lot of people will have the Shujin uniform because it will probably be the easiest thing to cosplay.

I expect a lot of people will not do:
Confidants like Hifumi and Iwai
Mishima's casual outfit
Goro
>>
>>9449374
good call with Iwai. only issue is a grey trench coat with a hood is hard to find.
>>
>>9449317
I was looking at YRU's Nightcaller, but the Gladiator ones. You can find knockoffs as long as you're smaller than a US 8 in shoes. I'm a 9 and crying.
>>
>>9449478
I'm in the same size boat anon, I was actually looking at those too.
>>
Anyone know where I can get a decent Joker cosplay?
>>
>>9449670
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rubies-Batman-Dark-Knight-The-Joker-Deluxe-Adult-Costume-Purple-X-Large-/282162074285
>>
>>9449841
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rubies-Batman-Dark-Knight-The-Joker-Deluxe-Adult-Costume-Purple-X-Large-/282162074285
I meant the P5MC from when he enters a palace.
>>
>>9449860
You're being trolled.
>>
File: P5_portrait_of_Haru_Okumura.png (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
P5_portrait_of_Haru_Okumura.png
140KB, 500x500px
Deciding on a wig for Haru. I'm thinking on going with the Skyelar classic and for the colors either Sandy brown or dark ash blonde and possibly dyeing it a bit. Or if someone has any other ideas I'm open to suggestions. Pic related
>>
>>9449478
Size 4 here, also crying. Not even the Chinese make shoes that small.
>>
>>9449045
...I didn't know that I needed this. is it available to watch anywhere?
>>
>>9449670
Seconding >>9449841
or if money and time aren't an object, then check with trusted commissioners in your area.
>>
>>9439770
Anyone know where to find headphones for Futaba, and how to make them hang at that angle without falling off your head?
>>
>>9449974
>headphones
They're officially a pair of AKG845BT with red earpads, $400 MSRP but sold out. Regular AKG845BT (black body, black earpads) are around $300.
>>
>>9448486
Thank you, I'll have to give that a go.
>>
Is there an arda wig that resembles Joker's? I could prob style it later.
>>
>>9442724
Follow your dreams
>>
>>9450982
https://www.arda-wigs.com/blogs/wig-suggestions/persona-5-wig-suggestions

Found this while looking for a Goro wig - Arda has sold out of the color I need though ughhh
>>
How would I go about making a DEMONICA helmet? Preferably a working one (meaning I can lift up the front and reveal my face under a blue visor like in SJ)
>>
We need a kamoshida cosplayer
>>
File: C9vY4m6UwAA6iMv.jpg (121KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
C9vY4m6UwAA6iMv.jpg
121KB, 900x639px
>>9445698
>>
>>9451109
see if someone has made a pepakura file for it. that will probably be the easy route to take first.
if not, then youre just gonna have to pattern it yourself. just find as many helmet references you can and go from there.

as for a working one, i guess you can look at iron man helmet tutorials. some cosplayers have done those "working iron man helmet" builds so you can probably draw some inspiration from that.

as for materials, you can go with EVA foam, sintra and probably worbla.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 720x1280px
Hard to judge this considering all the filters and exaggerated eyes
>>
>>9439866

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>9451572
ah I fear seeing all the wrinkly Joker cosplays. All those seams, how many people are going to take the time to make them look good?
>>
>>9454567
> All those filters
> An otaku shut in girl who also wears lipgloss and eyelashes
>>
>>9439866
Cute and you look fine without tons of makeup. If you had eyebags and dark circles you'd look like a shut in but I guess that wouldn't look good for cosplay. Would love to see more pics.
>>
>>9439770
you could just wear the jacket and put lingerie under it, if you want to look lewd.
>>9442724
cosplay whoever you want.
>>9454567
not a fan
>>9454619
i use lip gloss/balm a lot because i breathe out of my mouth thanks to fucking asthma, and bruh, i never go outside. i can see futaba wearing lip gloss. definitely not fakies tho.
>>9439866
cute!
>>
>>9454619
Let's be real anon if someone cosplayed Futaba and didn't wear makeup they'd get posted and shit on on here for not wearing makeup.
>>
I'm going to sound nitpicky, but there are going to be a lot of lazy Futabas for years to come now
>>
I'm glad the Take your Heart edition came with the school bag. I wanted to Cosplay as P5MC in his phantom thieves get-up, but his school uniform will be just fine.
>>
>>9455083
There's a difference for "full makeup" and "natural makeup"
Basically just normal cover up, a lip gloss and eyeliner would go well for Futaba. No fake lashes or extreme contouring.
>>
>>9454567
She might be better off popping the lenses out. The larger eyes make her baby face look even worse.
>>
>>9455112
That's not nitpicky, that's already the common and objective truth for Futaba cosplayers you find wandering around cons.
>>
>>9455112
To be fair there is a lot of lazy Persona stuff in general. It's pretty easy to whip up a P4 MC costume or a casual Fuuka. Futaba just happens to be the easiest of the female party members to make.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 506x506px
Gonna do a small dump mainly from Facebook group
>>
File: image.jpg (702KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
702KB, 1536x2048px
>>9456421
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1365x2048px
>>9456423
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 720x480px
>>9456427
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1000x1500px
>>9456430
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 636x960px
>>9456433
>>
File: image.jpg (445KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445KB, 1536x2048px
>>9456435
>>
>>9440610
In game she's not from Japan and is full foreigner. Try actually playing the game.
>>
>>9456423
Expecting a lot of this come con season
>>
File: Anne-Profile-Translation.jpg (752KB, 1048x727px) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Profile-Translation.jpg
752KB, 1048x727px
>>9456444
No you.
>>
>>9456451
Well damn
>>
>>9456451
>Grandparent or parent is American/Russian/German
>Blonde hair and blue eyes

I'll never understand this about Japan. If you have Japanese parents then the genes wouldn't be that dominant
>>
>>9456529
It's because they have a boner for blondes, but there's a stigma for marrying foreigners because they gotta keep that Yamato blood pure.
>>
>>9442757
where can i find shoes like this? or how could i alter shoes to look like this?
>>
>>9456456
BTFO
>>
I wonder if someone is gonna cosplay as Hifumi Togo...?
>>
>>9457016
gladiator heels are the closest name I can think of
>>
>>9457026
I'm making one for colossal, or at least trying. I have most of what i need for her school uniform, though the blazer i have needs more work. Trying to get her swimsuit too. My hair is long enough that i don't need a wig
>>
>>9456529
They wouldn't be dominant at all, blue eyes and blonde hair are recessive traits that are easily overriden by genes for darker hair/eyes. Japanese apparently have no grasp of basic highschool biology.
>>
>>9456529
It's basically nothing more than an anime trope to explain having a "foreign" character with foreign looks but is still natively Japanese. They would not always be 100 percent asian looking IRL, but would still look nothing like Ann Tamaki, Chitoge Kirisaki, or the dozens of other blonde characters who have this excuse
>>
>>9456444
Holy shit. Fuck right off anon
>>
anyone have suggestions for a cheap knock off to futabas headphones?
>>
>>9457321
Post a pic when you're finished. Though if you're going to colossal con then I'll prolly find it on Instagram.
>>
File: 1241221.jpg (173KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1241221.jpg
173KB, 500x434px
>>9457772
Tfw those headphones are never coming back ;_;

You're honestly better off buying a regular black headset and get the red earpads separately, I don't think china would bother making knock off headphones if it isn't from some company giant-tier brand like Sony
>>
>>9457772
You might want to try looking at Taobao Futaba costumes. They might have one, though it'll probably need work to look up to par.

I agree that you're better off buying different headphones and customizing them. What is it with the Persona series and custom headphones for their characters? I remember the multitudes of P3 MC characters never being able to find the right pair.
>>
>>9456423
>Looking cool Joker!
>>
File: persona-5-protagonist.jpg (111KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
persona-5-protagonist.jpg
111KB, 640x360px
>tfw played and adored P5 and really want to do Joker because he's easily the flyest Persona protag
>have no idea where to begin on making the outfit or boots

I might just buy a school uniform online and carry Morgana in the P5 bag i got with the game. It sucks wanting to do these things knowing you lack the skill
>>
>>9456433
Pretty good
>>
>>9456433
>not wearing a braid headband.

0/10
>>
The P5 girls sure are taller/shorter than P4 girls.
Only Haru is in my height range, at 158cm. Ann is 168cm and Makoto is at 164cm, while Futaba is at the other end at 149cm. Comparatively the P4 spread was 152/155/158cm & Yukiko being the odd one out at 160+.
>>
>>9458898
>>9456433
Look at the skirt.
>>
File: 1493678484651.png (121KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493678484651.png
121KB, 512x512px
Would an Arda Marty be good for a Ryuji wig?
>>
>>9459705
https://www.arda-wigs.com/blogs/wig-suggestions/persona-5-wig-suggestions
>>
thoughts?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/P5-Game-PERSONA-5-Hero-Cosplay-Wig-Cosplay-Porter-Party-Hair-/182548901515?hash=item2a80c32e8b:g:WOMAAOSwtGlZAj~P
>>
>>9460098
I'd get it
>>
I'm planning Haru on her Noir outfit. I already have all the fabrics and other materials I need and the patterns are done. I only have to wait for the wig to arrive on the mail and I hope I can find time to make it.
>>
>>9461254
Show WIP!
>>
>>9461254
I'm working on the same thing. What wig did you choose? I definitely don't like the arda recommendation.
>>
>>9456435
These are all just so fucking bad, please stop
>>
>>9456435
>>9461451
Oh god I didn't even notice that was supposed to be Ryuuji what the fuck happened to the wig.

...all of the wigs actually...
>>
>>9461451
Not sure what quality you were expecting, anon.
>>
>>9461442
Dif anon but I ordered the Josephine in strawberry blonde. I saw pictures of how it looks brushed out and it's definitely a lot better than out of bag. I'll post a picture once I style it.
>>
>>9461513
I think Light Peach or Light Warm Brown might be better (depending on skintones), but please do share photos! I'm interested in cosplaying Haru as well and the length might work out for my small head.
>>
>>9461513
Thank you! I picked up a long wig in the silky 'nutmeg' color to cut/curl/style bc that was the color I liked best but I feel like I should have a back up plan.
>>
>>9458738
im actually in the same boat as you.
I dont even know how to sew. I ended up buying a sewing machine a few days ago just so i can finally start practicing how to sew.
while im waiting that to come in, im trying to pattern up his vest (or whatever you want to call it) since it looks like the most difficult part because of all its detail.

dont give up anon and take the lazy route.
>>
>>9457016
I've been trying to find similar shoes but honestly, you're probably better off getting a similar base shoe and adding straps yourself to be accurate
>>
>>9461682
My phone is doing absolutely zero justice so I'll have to wait until I get a good photo to post but I'm actually really happy with the color! The artwork goes from light pink to light brown so I think it's a pretty happy medium for my skin tone at least. It's a little on the paler side.

The style is a little short but I have a smallish head so it's fine for me! My only complaint is it's a side part with a small skin cap so you can't really part it any other way.
>>
>>9454619
I'm an otaku shut in and I still wear makeup
I just put it on because I like it and take it off afterwards when it gets uncomfortable or heavy feeling
>>
What color wig from arda or epiccosplay would look best for Ann? I was thinking ash blonde would be nice, but it seems a little light. Dark Ash blonde seems way too dark though.
>>
>>9463641
You're also 18+ while Futaba is 15. I don't think that after what she went through she would be putting on makeup "just because" while being a shut in.
>>
>>9462929
>>9458738
Hate to say it but a good, accurate costume of Joker is not a beginner's project and even intermediate seamstresses should tread carefully. It's good to practice making individual pieces of his outfit to learn how to sew for your physique, but I would not expect perfection within the year.
>>
>>9463647
>>9460038
>>
>>9441898

Try adding more purple accents to his feathers. If you look at his wings they're not just black. Have a play around with them to make them pop.
>>
>>9463390
I was going to ask about the side-part, as other than that I really like the look of the Josephine
>>
>>9463669
Meh I can see her ordering some limited edition Phoenix Ranger Featherman lip gloss.
>>
File: 100_1779.jpg (891KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1779.jpg
891KB, 1000x1333px
>>9461442
The only wig that convinced me was some Harajuku in blonde-pink-orange-brown (yes, it has fibers of many colors). It was cheap. It has the partition on the top. Only bad news is that it has a fringe and you'll have to hide it somehow.
>>
File: 100_1780.jpg (2MB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1780.jpg
2MB, 1000x1333px
>>9464756
I'm thinking on wearing pink circle lenses since in some of the images her eyes look more pink than the weird pinky-brown and it fits the wig better.

I didn't bought it in plain brown color because brown wigs are usually tricky as fuck and come way too dark.
>>
File: 100_1781.jpg (991KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
100_1781.jpg
991KB, 1333x1000px
>>9464757
>>
File: 100_1782.jpg (889KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
100_1782.jpg
889KB, 1333x1000px
>>9464758
This is were I bought the wig:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121862872198?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
>>
File: 100_1783.jpg (963KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1783.jpg
963KB, 1000x1333px
>>9464762
Hope I could help the Harus pals a bit. Ebay has the wigs of all the characters but Haru if you search for "Persona 5 wig". Finding something similar was a nightmare.
>>
>>9464757
>>9464764
Jesus christ it's a ratty mess right out of the bag. Please tell me you're able to gently coax the stray fibers into something less bed-haired?
>>
>>9463698
>>9462929 here.
youre absolutely right. im just doing it for fun really. I have no deadline for it.
>>
>>9464731
There's a difference between full-on makeup and lipgloss though. I could see her doing some small stuff but not sitting for 30+ minutes or more caking her face.
>>
Anyone know where I can find some Haru tights for her casual outfit?
>>
>>9465089
I found leggings on ebay but I didn't care for them too much. I'm gonna just buy some white tights and have a friend stamp the stars on while I'm wearing them.
>>
>>9463669
>>9464965
Makeup can be used as a form of escapism. It's not super likely for her to do so, but it still is possible, and honestly, cosplays look like shit with non-heavy makeup because photos naturally wash people out.
>>
>>9442724
Dude, just do your own spin on it. People do variations of characters all the time and make it look great. BUT, if you're black, stay brown hair, not blonde less you look like a fucking sperg.
>>
>>9465283
they're daisys
>>
>>9465468
Shit they are. That makes more sense.
>>
>>9465288
She doesn't wear any make-up in-game. It's just that you have to wear make-up for cosplay if you want to look better in photos or at cons.
>>
>>9464762
is this straight from out of the bag? The colour is really nice but that is not a happy wig
>>
File: 255.jpg (269KB, 1349x1920px) Image search: [Google]
255.jpg
269KB, 1349x1920px
>>9465089
Repost what her tights look like and I can find them for you.

Picture related is my plan. I don't expect a lot of people to do him.

Is anyone doing the fifth palace boss?
>>
>>9468457
Yep, it's straight from out the bag. I'll have to style it. But I wanted to show the color.
>>
>>9469593
Pics when youve styled it please!
>>
>>9442724
>dating a SJW

Why? You're one bad day or missed cue away from being accused of rape and having your name slandered across the internet, possibly even being banned from cons.
>>
File: 100_1808.jpg (926KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1808.jpg
926KB, 1000x1333px
>>9469650
It's far from perfect but looks better now. I tried it on and looks good on my head. If the color were less weird I would purchase extensions to make it look fluffier.
>>
File: 100_1809.jpg (896KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1809.jpg
896KB, 1000x1333px
>>9469949
>>
File: 100_1810.jpg (965KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1810.jpg
965KB, 1000x1333px
>>9469952
>>
File: 100_1811.jpg (858KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1811.jpg
858KB, 1000x1333px
>>9469955
>>
File: 100_1812.jpg (869KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
100_1812.jpg
869KB, 1000x1333px
>>9469959
>>
>>9458592
>>9457772
The model is AKG K845BT. They actually exist. There is a regular black version, the Futaba version is just limited edition with red earpads and an authenticity card. So you guys can try lurking on eBay for a pair of broken/defective AKG K845BTs, then remove the earpads and paint them red with leather paint or something else. The retail price ranges from 300-150, so I'd imagine finding a defective pair can't be too difficult.
>>
Dumb question but what exactly is Makoto's uniform vest called? Is there a certain name for it?
>>
>>9470968
Halter vest?
>>
>>9469959
>>9469955
this looks wet. and terrible. and why did you post so many photos.
>>
>>9464756
>>9469949
you...you ruined it
it looked so much better before, it just needed a brush
why
>>
>>9469962
it looks so greasy...
>>
>>9464756
>>9469949
anon you fucked up, go wash it now
>>
Lookin for tips on styling a Ryuji wig. Thinking of going with Jett from Arda. I'm completely new to styling wigs so would this be an acceptable start? [spoiler]Also due to school and work I have just over a week to work on this.[/spoiler]
>>
>>9471714
Or alternatively the Rocky wig like Arda suggests.
>>
>>9471714
>I'm completely new to styling wigs so would this be an acceptable start?

you gotta start somewhere and its a short hair style so yes, its acceptable.
his hair is generally a messy,spiked hair. not really too hard to do, even if its your first time styling wigs.
>>
>>9471714
With a wig this short the biggest mistakes will come from how you cut it and you'll probably have to cut it. Even the Arda Rocky is long in some places. Get a razor comb to make the natural cut easier.
>>
I just ordered my School Ann outfit crossing my fingers it'll turn out ok. I am pretty picky so I think I made the right choices wig wise. I even ordered her boots so it should be pretty spot on. I am fairly pale and have petite so I think, I hope I should do her justice. Will post pics after getting them taken (if anyone is interested). I didn't order the typical blue/dark blue lens because Anns are eyes are not dark blue and are a light aqua colour.
>>
>>9471714
Razor comb and feather the hell out of it, for the love of god don't leave any blunt ends that shit always looks awful.
>>
>>9441898
I like it but the pants and the arms should be more tight fitting, also try to make the mask a bit smaller.
>>
>>9471714
is that Ellen Degeneras?
>>
File: 00225.jpg (309KB, 1349x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00225.jpg
309KB, 1349x1920px
>>9469949
>far from perfect
It has like only 1/8th the volume of her hair. I can see you teasing it to get it to double or maybe triple in volume, but it looks so limp and dead and unlikely to hold that sort of potential.
Also the lighting is really harsh and awful, it doesn't give any indication of color accuracy other than that it might still be too light for Haru.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.