[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larme Kei - Salty Lesbians Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 137

File: C7kUeCEVUAA4sMn.jpg (45KB, 498x638px) Image search: [Google]
C7kUeCEVUAA4sMn.jpg
45KB, 498x638px
old thread in autosage >>9373032

Petite Dollies intro to Larme and style guide: http://blog.petitedollies.com/2016/04/about-larme-magazine.html

Partial Scans List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZEUnWxiyrRKdHwdrspj0a_lTAVRnablE8WobZGtZAlI/pub

Brands/Models List (WIP):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rG733dzImczHXH7jMJQ-FhkD2awZkYWtRfZUnDSFV70/edit#gid=0

Video about Larme Magazine (annoying narrator alert):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPx5HuTSiHQ]

Facebook group: Don't Cry Baby
Amino: Larme Fashion
Discord: https://discord.gg/XFX4QVy
>>
>Salty lesbians
If we'd held off for just a few more posts, we could have just been lesbians
>>
>>9408242
We'll lately the Larme threads seem to keep ending in copious amounts of salt, so it seemed only fitting. Nothing brings a thread to autosage like some good old fashioned bitching.
>>
File: could be us gulls.jpg (567KB, 1231x1600px) Image search: [Google]
could be us gulls.jpg
567KB, 1231x1600px
>>9408273
There's something cute and endearing about bitchy larme girls. Maybe I'm just really gay.
>>
>>9408295
Oh anon this is adorable. What volume is it from?
>>
>>9408298
20 I think, scans from emiiichan. The one with the Blue Valentine theme mentioned last thread I think
>>
>>9408309
Thank you! I'll have to add it to my collection.
>>
>>9408325
>tfw it was the one issue in my order that failed
Hope you have better luck
>>
I wish there was a lolibrary for larme, gyaru and girly brands
>>
>>9408971
If you read the OP, there's a google sheet WIP with brands
>>
>>9408979
I think what anon wants is like a complete database of everything the usual larme brands produced plus measurements (and maybe a few worn pics of shop staff/models)
>>
>>9409062
That would be so much work and wouldn't make as much sense as it does for Lolita. Lolita is a collectors fashion. Larme, not so much.
>>
>>9408971
I wish more brands kept archives of their past lookbooks. Katie takes theirs down after two seasons. It would be nice to look through collections from years ago to see a brand's progression.
>>
>>9409332
This 100%. I'd especially love to browse old crayme, Honey Mi Honey, and Bonbon pieces from over a year ago
>>
>when you want to wear larme and have the money for it but you're cursed with cow tits
>>
>>9409700
I'm getting a reduction in a month or so, couldn't be more excited.
>>
So I dont follow larme closely and I dont wear the fashion but I just stumbled across this and was this something that was talked about in the thread?
http://momoirocloverz.wikia.com/wiki/Rina_Matsuno
I just found out this girl passed away this February and had modeled in larme magazines.
>>
>>9409729
Yes, she was mentioned in an earlier thread. It's so sad, she was so young.
>>
Anyone have any examples of nice nail art from the magazine? I just recently got into doing my nails.
>>
>>9408295
>>9408298

I found it really cute too actually :)
>>
So fruits and now Kees have been discontinued (at least in print form). Do you guys think Larme will go the same way anytime soon?

I think it's inevitable that print will die at some point but Larme seems to be doing well for the moment.
>>
>>9414044
It will probably keep going strong for a couple of years since it's a popular style at the moment and has decent sales. Eventually it will sadly also fizzle out as a new fashion or substyle comes around.
>>
>>9414044
I have a feeling that Larme still has time left. Old school harajuku fashion seems to be dying so that might have caused the end of fruits, but Larme is more mainstream and girly style has still been popular in Japan.
>>
>>9414044
Compared to other jfashions Larme will have a small shelf life, especially when normie stores stop carrying items that fit the style, but it'll probably last another three years or so. Or it's going to evolve and everyone on the /cgl/ threads will wank about how new larme isn't ~real larme.
>>
>>9414044
>So fruits and now Kees have been discontinued (at least in print form). Do you guys think Larme will go the same way anytime soon?

Nah. Fruits particularly was a type of media that the internet is best suited for. It was just ahead of its time, so to me it's not like it died, just accepted that modern tech/media outlets have finally caught up with it, if that makes sense?

>Compared to other jfashions Larme will have a small shelf life, especially when normie stores stop carrying items that fit the style, but it'll probably last another three years or so.

Why does everyone in these threads act as if it's completely new because it's new to them personally. It's been around since like 2012. It has already survived five years. Whether or not similar items are popular over here in our normie stores will have no bearing on whether the fashion survives in Japan.
>>
>>9414082
Yeah I'm really not sure what "normie" stores have to do with Larme, especially when we're talking about the magazine itself which is essentially a huge brand catalog. And many of the brands featured in Larme have been around since before the magazine anyone so I don't see them dying that easily.

I think what sets Larme apart is its status as a "girly art book." It tries to position itself as more than just a magazine but as a nice display piece. If you look back at the kawaii.i video one girl had the whole collection displayed. It's not something you're really meant to discard like most magazines. Granted that won't save it forever but it does help.

Larme is also one big advertisement book so that probably helps with revenue as well.
>>
>>9414044
According to the sale rankings Rainedragon posted on the post about the G&LB closure, Larme is significantly more popular than either of those ever were. Something like #187 and #167 vs #60. Long-term, it's probably got a similar shelf life to gyaru (and a lot of larme brands used to be gyaru brands, after all). It's very trendy so it'll probably stick around for a few years with much more popularity than harajuku fashions, change beyond recognition a few times, then fizzle out.
>>
>>9414750
Link to these numbers? I haven't seen this.
>>
What do you guys think of sparkly shoes in larme coordinates?
>>
>>9416005
I think they can work as long as they're somewhat subtle. Here's rosemarie seoir's version.
>>
File: LLI0114W0057_pz_c101.jpg (50KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
LLI0114W0057_pz_c101.jpg
50KB, 431x575px
>>9416067
Love those socks, shame I didn't get anything that good in my rosemarie seoir lucky pack..... sob
Lillilly had some glittery shoes but I haven't seem them in any coords so idk, but that might be a starting point
>>
>>9414750
4chan won't let me post a direct link because it thinks it's spam, go to the post about KERA's closure in Lolita Updates and scroll down.

I made some mistakes with the exact numbers - it's FRUiTS at 196, G&LB at 188 and Larme at 60.
>>
File: IMG_1389.png (248KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.png
248KB, 750x1334px
>>9416325
Kera seems to be in a better position than Larme, but of course the dates that things come out can skew the numbers.
>>
>>9414058

Exactly once a new model with the "face" comes along and her personal style alas like Risa now currently owns Larme. Larme will probably die out a bit
>>
>>9416005
I like the kate spade cigarette pink glitter flats and DIY'd a pair myself in black glitter
>>
>>9416005

I like these ones Bubbles did a while ago
>>
Maihee interview
http://blog.petitedollies.com/2017/04/exclusive-interview-with-popular.html
>>
File: IMG_0205.jpg (286KB, 1405x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
286KB, 1405x2000px
>tfw out of stock

any idea where to get a skirt with heart pockets, or will i have to diy it?
>>
>>9420661
No idea if this is a replica of something, but here it is on taobao:

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=539547111149
>>
>>9420672
and here's a similar version with more size options. No corduroy.

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.3.5FL2nv&id=544624392847
>>
>>9420672
bless you anon
>>
Anybody got any Larme 27 scans to share? I'm not seeing very many around.

>Inb4 "buy it yourself!1!!"
I'm considering it, but the scans I've seen aren't really appealing to me so far.
>>
>>9425000
Here's some
http://cherrywoodgirl.blogspot.com/2017/03/larme-027.html
>>
>>9425044
>>
>>9425046
http://lukeandstella.club/?p=7169
>>
>>9425050
http://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=jdol&document_srl=435279611&m=0
>>
File: IMG_1674.jpg (98KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.jpg
98KB, 500x624px
>>9425052
https://www.tumblr.com/search/Larme+027
>>
>>9425044
Thanks anon. Hadn't seen >>9425050 before
>>
>>9425044
who is she?
>>
>>9425000
I know what you mean. I have it myself, but it's a bit lacklustre compared to some other issues. I think it's partly because gingham and denim, while nice, are kind of standard summer trends, and normally Larme puts a really different twist on things and gives us items and coords that we wouldn't see anywhere else. Less so, recently.
>>
I started out loving larme a lot and now I find myself wanting to wear things that I don't even know fits the larme aesthetic. It has a vintage-y girly grungy feel but.... hm. I want to share outfits but in my heart, I'm like, is this even larme? and if it isn't why would I try sharing it in a larme group. I don't know. I should just wear what I want and not label it.. but I want feedback from people with similar aesthetic tastes. Well.. idk lately I feel the style in the community has become even more homogenized than before and I'm scared to share.

What do guys think, am I just crazy?
>>
>>9426699
Just post it here.
>>
>>9426699
I second this anon. >>9426715 If by "community" you mean the facebook group, then sure, people are probably as reluctant as you to post "non-larme" coords, but Larme spreads are very varied. Just post here, or discord if you prefer.
>>
Why isn't larme listed as style on kei market circlly? Is it cause of it's too normie?
>>
>>9427208
Why don't you message whoever runs the site and ask them that?
>>
Hey anon who wanted this HC belt, if you didn't manage to grab it from fril or Mercari then it's back in stock.

http://honeycinnamon-webshop.com/items/58a56a47a458c062540009db
>>
>>9419671
Her reason to get into modelling is adorable, but she's literally a Risa clone. Like if a brand can't afford Risa they can come to her kind of way, which is sad because she's pretty enough to not be a copycat.
>>
>>9429309

I find Maihee a less darker version of Risa and more the cutesy version? Both have different faces. The way she edits is the same way Yui kanno does too.

I suppose shes trying to just get noticed really and I wish her the best. Shes very cute and seems genuine. Ive seen her in some videos on other instagrams.

We could all say the same for the usual caucasian blonde and blue eyed foreigners who strive to go to Japan in order to follow Dakota Roses footsteps.
>>
>>9429356

Also maihee includes more vintage items in her outfits while Risa is more darker?
>>
Is there any meaning or consistency to the amount of likes an outfit gets on the fb group? I'm trying to figure out what is considered good larme but both outfits I think are decent and terrible will get anywhere from 50-100+ likes and I wonder if it's like CoF where gimmicky coords will boost your numbers.
>>
Any tips on coording solid AP dresses in larme? How about print dresses that are not vomity?
>>
>>9429889
Scrolling back through, it does seem like the standard for likes has gotten a lot lower. I don't know how other people choose it, but I only like the ones I think are really great. Not sure what you mean by "gimmicky" here though
>>
>>9429889

Good lightening, good camera and quality, decent outfit which follows traits the magazine has and maybe some brand thrown in.

What Ive noticed in the Larme fb group is too many people overdo it. Too many mirror selfies...
>>
>>9429915
>Any tips on coording solid AP dresses in larme?

Yeah, don't. It will look stupid.
>>
>>9430060
Nayrt but what about these?
https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-fancy-girly-cutsew-op
https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-airy-girl-cutsew-op
https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-dreamy-doll-cutsew-op
https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-sailor-long-sleeve-cutsew-op
I'll readily admit I'm not an expert on larme but wouldn't AP's simpler cutsew OPs work for the look?
>>
>>9430068
No.
>>
>>9430068
The only one of those that actually could look nice as larme is Dreamy Doll (in black), the others will most likely just look like some sad attempt at casual lolita/otome. Few lolita dresses look okay without (or with a minimal) petti.
>>
>>9430068
I have to chime in and also give my disapproval here. Those really aren't larme-able, imo.
>>
>>9430068
First one in blue or black, maybe, if you kept everything else quite simple. All the others are too OTT.

My honest advice is to not go straight from lolita to larme, and definitely not try to mix and match the two.
>>
File: IMG_5460.jpg (232KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5460.jpg
232KB, 500x600px
Oh come on, they even did this when larme hit big. I agree most of things won't fit but I think you're little bit too pessimistic.
>>
>>9430068
No. The cuts and details are all far too childish. If you add any larme elements you're going to look straight up ageplay nymphet, like someone trying to make a child sexy.

Not only that, but an op just takes up too much real estate outfit wise. There aren't a lot of non-statement dresses that take up the entire body of an outfit in larme. A dress is basically a finished outfit, the only things left to add are accessories and that isn't enough to change the style of the dress from lolita too larme.
>>
>>9430077
Just because it has lace up detailing doesn't make it appropriate for Larme. It's going to look like Lolita now matter how you coordinate it.
>>
>>9430068
at first i thought the first one in light blue might work with white transparent ankle socks and black platform sandals but then i noticed all the cutesy details. the lace, bow, puff sleeves, star buttons and peter pan collar are too much. if the dress only had one or two of those details, it might have worked.

the rest also too ott imo.
>>
>>9430077
This is a lolita dress with slightly larme-esque details. It is not larmeable.

I don't know how well most larme pieces would fit in lolita (probably badly?), but lolita doesn't work in larme. I agree with >>9430078 that dresses are tricky in larme anyway, and that's probably why the latest issue was so meh. The theme wasn't based on film or literature like it sometimes is, but just...dresses.

You can't hop on the bandwagon for larme and think your wardrobe will get accepted because it's J-fashion. I know they're expensive and you'd probably like some crossover out of them but sorry, it just won't work.
>>
>>9408212
I'm the anon that posted these >>9430068, just wanted to thank you guys for the explanation as to why they wouldn't work for larme. I've been interested in the style for a while and it's good to know what to look for and what to avoid to understand it better before I try it myself.
>>
>>9430095
Glad to help anon. One of the best things about larme is that so many silhouettes work for it - you don't have to stick to A-line dresses. In fact, as seen here, it's better not to
>>
>>9430060
I don't see why wouldn't it work. AP dresses and items have been featured in Larme several times.
>>
>>9430112
Examples?

Granted not everything AP release will be perfectly lolita and only work in that style, but that's probably what 90% of their stuff was intended for and it isn't going to work that well in Larme. if it does work, it's a coincidence and not a reflection of the brands overall suitability or ease.
>>
>>9430078
>The cuts and details are all far too childish. If you add any larme elements you're going to look straight up ageplay nymphet, like someone trying to make a child sexy.
>implying larme isn't Japanese nymphet
>>
File: notto disu shitto.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
notto disu shitto.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>9430141
>>
>>9430141
>>implying larme isn't Japanese nymphet
I lol'd, fair comment.

Although I was aiming more for the really extreme dd/lg shit. Nothing in larme is as childish as anything in lolita, pairing an ehyphen or honey mi honey or whatever dress with a harness or fetishy elements is going to look edgy, (Or stupid because there's already one built into the dress) but not like you're trying to emulate someone underage.
>>
>>9430094

Agreed.

Larme and Lolita are NOT the same
>>
>>9429889
I'd say over 80 likes is generally good, or if you're new to larme, should give you an idea of what looks good and larme to most people.
>>
Has Saramari left the Larme community? I checked her Twitter and she said she lost interest?
>>
>>9430246
That's a shame if so. I wonder if she'll sell on her burando...
>>
>>9430246
I'm hoping it just means she doesn't want to engage with the online community as much and not that she wants to leave completely. She's always been a huge inspiration to me and if she leaves it will be a sad day indeed. Maybe she's just feeling a lack of inspiration from brands and the like? I still haven't bought the new Larme issue and I don't feel like I'm missing much. Brands just don't have that spark for me this season.

>>9430257
I know she's sold some of her brand items on depop, but she still has a ton left. Hopefully this doesn't mean she'll sell it all.
>>
>>9430257
She's already sold most of it anon. I'm gutted I missed out on the melancholy lady bag - If anyone else happens to have one they'd like to sell pls respond.
>>
>>9430278
She definitely hasn't sold "most" of her stuff, she's sold one rack and still has a huge closet-full. I'm a little surprised at some of the things she sold since there are things she looked really nice in.

And yeah I missed out on some things I wanted sadly.

I do actually have the melancholy bag and I never use it so maybe I should sell it haha. Are you in the us?
>>
>>9430278
She still has plenty of left her wear.jp coordinates feature many items she didn`t sell and her wardrobe likely includes clothes she hasn`t shown online

I hope she hasn`t lost her interest into larme totally because I really liked seeing her outfits!
>>
>>9430282
>>9430301
Sorry yeah, most is an exaggeration, I meant to say a lot of it.

I'm in the UK, so I understand if you don't want to deal with selling abroad, but if not I would really like to give you my money.

>I hope she hasn`t lost her interest into larme totally because I really liked seeing her outfits!

Same. She's really consistently well dressed.
>>
>>9430339
Always nice seeing other UK larme girls.
Pic of the bag? I'm curious and can't seem to find it by name
>>
>>9430364
It's by wego. It does pop up on auction sites or fril/Mercari from time to time.

>>9430339
Oh well I don't mind sending it abroad, it's just that shipping from the us is stupidly expensive and I feel bad about that. But I can do $15 usd + the $13.50 usd for shipping for a total of $28.50 usd. Let me know if you're still interested. Email in field.
>>
>>9430381
I thought I put my email anyway... does cgl not have an option for that anymore? Anyway: forgedmemories (at) yahoo
>>
File: lolilarme.png (124KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
lolilarme.png
124KB, 300x500px
>>9430381
Cute. I love bags with frill and embroidery.

There's a lolita dress up game thread up at the moment (>>9430085), so I decided to try to see how close I could get it to larme for illustrative purposes. Obviously it's not built for larme so it's not ideal, but I had to leave most of the fields blank (including "hair" - this is just bangs) and choose things like "simple skirt - black" to get even close.

Basically, if you're trying to get even one lolita item to work for larme, you've got your work cut out for you.
>>
File: little larme lady.png (126KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
little larme lady.png
126KB, 300x500px
Sage because I'll stop spamming now, but it's a fun challenge.
>>
File: download (2).png (70KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
70KB, 300x500px
>>9430393
I gave it a shot as well.
>>
>>9430301

Being mind Saramari IS engaged guys and she is in her late 20s... maybe she just has other things happening
>>
>>9430393
>Basically, if you're trying to get even one lolita item to work for larme, you've got your work cut out for you.

Very true. Honestly, I don't even like Lolita bags in Larme and that's way easier to coordinate than a dress or jsk. You can just tell it's made for a fancier style like Lolita and it just looks off.
>>
>>9430499
Ruka is a demigod to me, but the bow on the AP bag throws it. Maybe it's also the fact that it's the same size and shape as the other heart. To be fair, I'm not sure exactly what kind of bag would work best with this coord. WEGOxLarme in black?
>>
>>9430514
Oh don't get me wrong, I love Ruka's coords. I just don't like the AP bag.
>>
>>9430514

Maihee wore an AP one today in one of her cords
>>
>>9430557
True. This is the least AP-looking AP bag I've ever seen though.
>>
File: media.newlookassets.com1111.jpg (99KB, 1200x1361px) Image search: [Google]
media.newlookassets.com1111.jpg
99KB, 1200x1361px
There are a lot of good larme-like pieces in western stores at the moment.

Anyone see Risa in that Shoujo Tsubaki film? At least she looked cute.
>>
>>9430468
You can be married and older than 18 and still enjoy and participate in jfashion, especially more mature ones like larme
>>
>>9430627
Not that anon but I'm still hoping it just means she's not too interested in the community right now, and. It that she's going to throw out all her clothes and become a soccer mom or something.

>>9430610
I know an anon got this dress. I wonder how it looks.
>>
>>9430668
*and not
>>
>>9430627

Yeah but she might need funds for her wedding and maybe is generally not so interested anymore? Weddings arent cheap. People change anon.
>>
File: FallinAW2016.jpg (14KB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
FallinAW2016.jpg
14KB, 400x456px
>>9430074
I think it'd look nice in lav if the waist bow is removable. Maybe with a harness like this? Or maybe go for more of a Honey Salon look or older (2015ish) Ank Rouge.

Overall I think Larme can work in lolita a lot more easily than lolita can work in Larme
>>
>>9430468
Wonder if she's marrying her "friend" she stays with in Japan, the short fat and old Nihonjin salaryman. Livin the dream
>>
>>9430779

Whos that?
>>
>>9430759
Yeah, that could work too! Also, maybe coording it with fishnets to get further away from the lolita look.
Larme in lolita can be wonderful, especially with this "french/retro" aesthetic that's been around for quite some time and that's been done well.
>>
Is it me or do half the white girls in the Larme comm always look the same? No disrespect I just find them always look really similar.
>>
>>9431586
Do you mean their features and face or style? Or the overall feeling
>>
>>9430077
What is the name of this op ?
>>
>>9431761
True Doll
>>
>>9420661
search this on aliexpress, it's 9 dollars
>>
How much does a copy of Larme weigh?
Odd question I know but I'll be consolidating a package soon and would like to throw the last issue in but I don't want it to get too heavy. I don't have any of my copies on hand right now so I can't tell...
>>
>>9430381
>>9430383
Emailed you! Assumed its was dot com, so if not please correct me.
>>
>>9433239
I don't have any numbers for you, but they're pretty heavy. I bought 4 at once irl and had to go drop them back to my hotel immediately because it was like carrying bricks in a plastic shopping bag.
>>
>>9433239
Something's telling me 450g but I could be pulling that number out of my backside, it doesn't seem to show those details for my past orders
>>
>>9433239
I looked it up on cdjapan and it seems that the latest two issues both weigh 538 grams.
>>
Is Risa Nakamura a lesbian? I remember in the Larme fb group someone said she was? Curious is all
>>
>>9435587
Don't get my hopes up like this anon.
>>
>>9435597

Im not! Ruka and Cheiko said she was!
>>
>>9435587
Ruka and Cheiko both said this in the fb group? Do you have caps? I don't see it. You're getting my hopes up too, not that anyone in the group knows her personally anyway
>>
>>9435587
I doubt a normal model would come out as a lesbian in Japan. Even if she'd post videos of her making out with a woman, Japanese people would still deny she's a lesbian.
>>
File: il_340x270.1035476625_ikjg.jpg (12KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1035476625_ikjg.jpg
12KB, 340x270px
Do anyone think perler beads could suit larme? Pic related is just an example.
>>
>>9436481
No. Perler beads look like shit in any fashion where the intention isn't to look cheap and tacky. They're literally childrens toys. If a my little pony attached to a necklace is out of place then so are perler beads.
>>
>>9436481
No, probably not.
>>
>>9436515
Samefag but exactly this. This necklace would look really cute in fairy kei or party kei or something, but awful in larme
>>
>>9436481

How the fucking fuck would these suit the aesthetic?
>>
>>9436732
Newfag summer has arrived
>>
>>9436732
They might have been asking to see if they could tag it that on their etsy
>>
>>9436819
I suggest the tags weeb kei and trash kei then
>>
Jesus christ it was a question. I'm not going to use it if it don't fits. Like, newfag at the fashion who asks for advice you know.
>>
>>9437076
Bitch we have guides for a reason. I'm pretty sure there's a line in the guide that says something about jewelry/accessories being on the delicate side. There's nothing delicate about perler beads. What's next? "Hey anons, are itabags larme?"
>>
>>9437100
Ever ocurred to you that some people might think it's delicate but is unsure and then came to ask to check with more experienced people?
>>
>>9437163
anon ,I wouldn't listen to them, they're just being salty. I think it's cute af and would be cute in a coord.
>>
>>9437184
Don't set someone up for failure. Honestly, that's way more unkind than just telling anon it won't work in a coord.
>>
>>9437184
I might be salty, but at least I'm keeping it real. Don't tell anon to wear perler beads in a larme outfit. They're going to look horrible and you know it.

>>9437163
And you. In what universe could perler beads even be remotely similar to delicate? Are we talking about the same thing here?
>>
>>9437184

Brutal as fuck you are

You are deliberately setting the poor fucker up to see who wears that monstrosity of a necklace
>>
>>9437378
I think it falls into personal taste, I think they are, but I won't wear them with larme. Simple.
>>
>>9437100
But it has a ruffle so it's larme right?
>>
what happened to the first thread? It got deleted
>>
>>9437557
Do you mean the old thread linked in the op? It autosaged and got deleted as all old threads do. You can see old threads on archive sites like so:

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/9373032/
>>
>>9437518
Where do I get this? Not for Larme though, but it's cute
>>
>>9437184
It's cute and would be cute in a coord...in a different fashion. This isn't larme in the slightest and I don't know why any of you think it could be
>>
>>9437728
wego i believe but its an old release
>>
>>9430077
Those kind of details are really common in Lolita, larme took some inspiration from Lolita not the other way around
>>
>>9437898
I think the lace up detailing in Larme took more inspiration from lingerie and corsetry than from lolita. I mean yes lace up backs in Lolita probably came from corsetry as well but I think Larme is harkening back to the source.
>>
>>9437963
What about other things like wristcuffs? Isn't rosemarie seoir a larme brand?
>>
File: hmprod.jpg (141KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
hmprod.jpg
141KB, 2304x3456px
H&M are selling a few really cute pieces this Spring.

http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0476614002.html#Powder pink

This one looks really ugly in the photos because of the way the flash lighting is reflecting off the velvet, but instore it looks really cute.

http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0515970003.html#Pink
>>
Any larme coords with navy? I just bought a dress that I think would work perfectly with this fashion but I don't see much navy in general larme.
>>
>>9438088
can't think of any off the top of my head aside with denim.

Post the dress pls?
>>
>>9438084
Ugh, I hate it when velvet pieces turn out to be crushed velvet. The texture just looks so ugly to me. On that note, I don't actually recall seeing crushed velvet pieces in Larme, just plain velvet, but I could be misremembering.
>>
File: tumblr_mcx8fse79F1qd04uwo1_1280.jpg (317KB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcx8fse79F1qd04uwo1_1280.jpg
317KB, 600x921px
Is there any connection beteen the amo-kei/soft sister style that was popular in 2012/2013 and Larme? Was it a transitional style to Larme? I know the early issues of the magazine featured Amo, and brands like Katie which are still Larme staples.

I just find a lot of these designs a lot more unique and appealing than current Larme.
>>
>>9438474
I know that amo collabed with e hyphen before Risa did. I might be wrong but I thought the term soft sister was originally like... Chinese? Or maybe Korean.
Personally I like current larme better, as it seems more mature and wearable for multiple occasions. Amo's style seems just like clothes to wear to a slumber party.
>>
File: IMG_2938.jpg (338KB, 759x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2938.jpg
338KB, 759x1016px
>>9438088
>>9438249
Yeah I think most dark blue items in large coordinates tend to be indigo/dark wash denim.
Personally, I would coordinate dark navy items similarly to how I would coordinate black.
>>
File: IMG_2939.jpg (212KB, 725x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.jpg
212KB, 725x941px
>>9438490
I think this is black but it depends on what lighting you're looking at the image in but I still think it would be okay if it was a dark navy.
>>
>>9438488
I know the soft sister term was Chinese, but I can't think of any other name for that style. Just amo-kei? Since it isn't modern Larme.

I just feel like brands were more daring back then and it seemed more like a defined, unique style than Larme which while cute is really just essentially really normal.
>>
>>9438496
Yeah it was often referred to as amo-kei.

Honestly I disagreee with you. I think there's a lot more innovation now than there was. Amo's time was just a lot of basic pastel babydoll dresses.
>>
File: IMG_2940.jpg (162KB, 639x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
162KB, 639x861px
>>9438493
>>
File: tumblr_m8mfw5MjKB1ry69x6o1_500.jpg (189KB, 430x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8mfw5MjKB1ry69x6o1_500.jpg
189KB, 430x750px
>>9438526
There was a lot more than just pastel babydoll dresses just like there is more to larme than just slip dress + white shirt.
>>
>>9438547
But I don't see how this one is much different from current Larme trends. The babydoll dresses at least seemed like a definitive amo thing.

I'm surprised that that's your idea of a cliche Larme outfit. mine would be something pink and black with ruffles.
>>
>>9438474
Most of this is just the same as what brands are releasing now, just in a slightly different colour palette, maybe slightly more childish in terms of cuts.

The shoes are the most boring shoes I've ever seen in larme as well.
>>
>>9438629
Does this mean Katie already did what many brands are doing now already 5 years ago? I kind of agree that Katie's older items are more pastel coloured and maybe a little more "childish" than what is popular in Larme at the moment though
>>
File: tumblr_mnvr3hyaU21s2tzmeo1_1280.jpg (128KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnvr3hyaU21s2tzmeo1_1280.jpg
128KB, 800x800px
>>9438659
Some of the looks back then seem almost cult-partyish desu
>>
>>9438665
I also like seeing vintage photos of Risa. She looks so different now.
>>
File: tumblr_m7tdw73aTA1qmtdp1o1_400.png (292KB, 347x495px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7tdw73aTA1qmtdp1o1_400.png
292KB, 347x495px
>>9438666
>>
File: tumblr_mj9occ13T81qmy6yuo1_1280.jpg (148KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj9occ13T81qmy6yuo1_1280.jpg
148KB, 640x853px
>>9438669
I guess looking back on the style it was same-y in some aspects, but Larme is also very same-y too. Just the trends and color palette are different.
>>
File: katiess20131.jpg (124KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
katiess20131.jpg
124KB, 600x846px
>>9438671
Here is some Katie s/s 2013
>>
File: katiess2013-2.jpg (124KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
katiess2013-2.jpg
124KB, 600x846px
>>9438673
>>
File: katiess-2013-1.png (551KB, 706x368px) Image search: [Google]
katiess-2013-1.png
551KB, 706x368px
>>9438674
>>
>>9438673
What's with the katieSS top
>>
File: katiess-2013-2.png (563KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
katiess-2013-2.png
563KB, 700x367px
>>9438678
>>
File: tumblr_n115i71Nom1qmtdp1o1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n115i71Nom1qmtdp1o1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x600px
>>9438681
>>9438679
No idea, anon. I do like all the cool toned pastels that were much more common back then.
>>
File: tumblr_m7k5kuOuTy1qmtdp1o1_500.jpg (82KB, 485x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7k5kuOuTy1qmtdp1o1_500.jpg
82KB, 485x640px
>>9438685
I also really loved Amo's blonde gradient hair. Now every larme model is just some shade of brown.
>>
File: tumblr_n3i3nePaFs1ro5bwro1_1280.jpg (62KB, 550x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3i3nePaFs1ro5bwro1_1280.jpg
62KB, 550x431px
>>9438692
I hope no one minds the old brand spam, the larme threads have been pretty stale as of late.
>>
File: tumblr_n0b54zcDnl1ro5bwro4_500.jpg (130KB, 410x596px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0b54zcDnl1ro5bwro4_500.jpg
130KB, 410x596px
>>9438695
The S/S 2014 lookbook with tiffany cadillac was what made me fall in love with Larme.
>>
File: tumblr_n93b2uC3Db1ro5bwro9_500.jpg (49KB, 388x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n93b2uC3Db1ro5bwro9_500.jpg
49KB, 388x694px
>>9438700
>>
File: katie-ss-2014-1.png (482KB, 698x401px) Image search: [Google]
katie-ss-2014-1.png
482KB, 698x401px
>>9438704
>>
File: katie-ss-2014-2.png (507KB, 695x401px) Image search: [Google]
katie-ss-2014-2.png
507KB, 695x401px
>>9438708
>>
>>9438695
No please continue anon.

I really love anything cherry print, these are so cute.
>>
File: tumblr_o1s365dClj1skf6hso4_1280.png (1011KB, 726x1202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1s365dClj1skf6hso4_1280.png
1011KB, 726x1202px
>>9438726
>>9438711
Continuing for you, anon!
>>
File: tumblr_n93b2uC3Db1ro5bwro7_500.jpg (41KB, 391x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n93b2uC3Db1ro5bwro7_500.jpg
41KB, 391x699px
>>9438732
>>
File: tumblr_mk444u2wVr1qmtdp1o1_500.png (474KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk444u2wVr1qmtdp1o1_500.png
474KB, 452x600px
>>9438735
>>
File: tumblr_mtut2tPDLR1qds8mqo1_1280.jpg (78KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtut2tPDLR1qds8mqo1_1280.jpg
78KB, 600x835px
>>9438737
>>
>>9438739
>>
File: tumblr_misvgb3Qb21qaq1xeo1_500.jpg (214KB, 455x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_misvgb3Qb21qaq1xeo1_500.jpg
214KB, 455x750px
>>9438745
>>
File: tumblr_mvu2rgU1V41ro5bwro1_1280.jpg (235KB, 550x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvu2rgU1V41ro5bwro1_1280.jpg
235KB, 550x564px
>>9438752
>>
File: tumblr_mwzuiorU9C1qmtdp1o1_500.png (582KB, 458x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwzuiorU9C1qmtdp1o1_500.png
582KB, 458x618px
>>9438756
>>
File: tumblr_mskiq4cEvt1qmtdp1o1_500.jpg (102KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mskiq4cEvt1qmtdp1o1_500.jpg
102KB, 500x600px
>>9438758
>>
File: tumblr_n48j2atLv71ro5bwro1_1280.jpg (129KB, 881x558px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n48j2atLv71ro5bwro1_1280.jpg
129KB, 881x558px
>>9438761
>>
File: tumblr_mvu2rgU1V41ro5bwro2_1280.jpg (299KB, 550x704px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvu2rgU1V41ro5bwro2_1280.jpg
299KB, 550x704px
>>9438765
>>
File: tumblr_m7vz7ncveq1ro5bwro4_400.jpg (51KB, 331x482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7vz7ncveq1ro5bwro4_400.jpg
51KB, 331x482px
>>9438767
>>
File: tumblr_mjb11n17c91ro5bwro6_500.jpg (269KB, 462x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjb11n17c91ro5bwro6_500.jpg
269KB, 462x750px
>>9438770
>>
File: 1_523b1ededdf2b37908b60efd.jpg (510KB, 680x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1_523b1ededdf2b37908b60efd.jpg
510KB, 680x1051px
>>9438776
>>
File: 4_525f4ef2e087c33e824f4b7d.jpg (299KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
4_525f4ef2e087c33e824f4b7d.jpg
299KB, 680x576px
>>9438781
>>
File: 1438011888049.jpg (131KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
1438011888049.jpg
131KB, 550x650px
>>9438785
>>
File: 1444489274402.jpg (415KB, 1232x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444489274402.jpg
415KB, 1232x1600px
>>9438788
>>
>>9438790
>>
File: tumblr_nsq36pp6T61ro5bwro8_500.jpg (39KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsq36pp6T61ro5bwro8_500.jpg
39KB, 467x700px
>>9438794
>>
>>9438629
>The shoes are the most boring shoes I've ever seen in larme as well.

I remember when these shoes came out and I wanted them SO badly. They have a version with lace up ribbons instead that were much cuter imo. I never did get them but I was young and had no idea how to use an ss back then.
>>
This older Katie and Amo stuff is also back when stores like Nadia were more popular. Nadia kind of seems like a precursor to wego and wc.
>>
>>9438890
>>
>>9438891
You could wear this skirt today in a Larme coord
>>
Here's some 2012 syrup (now Rosemarie seoir)
>>
>>9438903
Anyone remember the craze over these shoes???

Not syrup they're just in the picture. Vivienne Westwood I believe. There's still a part of me that wants these.
>>
>>9438904
This dress honestly looks like the cheap soft sister crap that taobao shops are peddling these days.
>>
>>9438906
>>
>>9438907
>>
>>9438911
Syrup shop circa 2014.
>>
L.D.S. x Amo collab 2014.
>>
>>9438924
>>
>>9438928
>>
>>9438929
>>
>>9438930
>>
>>9438933
Ooo I found a promo video for this collection.

https://youtu.be/nnM3_ZwOkE4
>>
>>9438934
>>
File: 20160206204726041_500.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
20160206204726041_500.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
Thanks for the pic dump anon!
>>
>>9438939
Here's more so I don't have to post everything: http://www.nylon.jp/lds/lds1.html
>>
>>9438940
No prob! I'm having fun digging up all these old pics. It's making me nostalgic. I love Larme but some of this old stuff is cute.

I don't think I'd ever wear it though. I got into current Larme fashion because it was finally something that felt right for me. Not too cute, not too mature/old, just somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>9438944
>>
Ok taking a break from lds. Here's some old lillilly, 2014.

I notice that brands used to do a lot more original prints like this. Nowadays it's either solids or generic patterns.
>>
>>9438952
>>
>>9438955
>>
>>9438957
>>
>>9438959
What is this lillilly
>>
File: 1442180537490.jpg (28KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
1442180537490.jpg
28KB, 431x575px
>>9438903
I had no idea Syrup became Rosemarie Seoir!
>>
>>9438906
>these days
The sheer dresses haven't been ~in since 2013 at the latest. I never see them for sale anymore.
>>
File: 1442776293676.jpg (144KB, 830x590px) Image search: [Google]
1442776293676.jpg
144KB, 830x590px
>>9438962
>>
Is there any larme in this book?
>>
>>9438993
I own it, I can skim it for you tomorrow when I'm not drunk af
>>
>>9438911
>I simultaneously love this and hate this. It looks terrible but in an endearing and fashion forward way....definitely more CPK than modern larme.

>>9438917
Any history on why they changed their name? Do they still use Syrup as well as Rose marie seior?

>>9438996
NAYRT but sending love to you other larme girl drunk af on a monday browsing larme thread.
>>
File: IMG_2989.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2989.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9429915
This BTSSB ad is on page 4 of Larme 027
>>
>>9438700
>>9438674
Thanks for the spam anons. It's cool to see how larme/girly fashion has evolved and I wish I was elegant and cool enough to pull of some of these retro looks. I miss when brands put out more corny pastel and retro things things than the pheromone-style, new BonBon type of larme which is popular at the moment (as much as I also like it).

>>9438761
Saw this skirt on mercari and didn't get it, eternal regrets.
>>
>>9439029
I wonder if lolita brands will start to advertise in larme more often now the G&LB is ceasing publication. I kind of hope they don't, since there's already some blur between the styles thanks to AP and it'd suck if lolita died off and merged into larme.
>>
>>9438666
>666
Why're we ignoring that Risa is obviously Satan's spawn
Being a demon is so LARME
>>
Who do you guys think are the prettiest in the west Larme community?
>>
>>9438474
I don't recall whether I read it here or on fb, but basically here's the story I heard:
Japanese takes foreign words as closely to the original as they can using their phonetic alphabet, so "Larme" gets pronounced "rarumu"
When Chinese takes words, they try to keep a similar pronunciation, but the characters they use have actual meanings so they try to keep the meaning vaguely relevant as well. When "rarumu" got taken into Chinese they called it "ruan mei" which translates to "soft sister"
>>
>>9408212
>salty lesbian edition
An edition made just for me.
I'm so honored.
>>
>>9438928
Oh my god, these bags. Heart eyes
>>
File: larme bag.png (470KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
larme bag.png
470KB, 564x846px
>>9438944
Got to agree there. I love the darker touches. Is there any chance you have brand photos from 2015-16? I didn't save many at the time, but it seemed like larme was really coming into its own by then, and of course the photos disappeared with the stock. Wish I could browse previous collections
>>
>>9438993
Drunk anon here and slightly less drunk, there's really not anything in here that fits under the larme umbrella imo. More vintage granny than vintage girly, if that makes sense.
>>
>>9439029
That just looks like lolita.
>>
>>9439586
Well lolita is a fashion and larme is a magazine
>>
>>9439487
Could you share some pics?
>>
>>9439586
It's an advert guys They paid to be in the magazine. There are adverts for all kinds of shit in there, doesn't mean they're automatically larme.
>>
>>9439412
me
>>
>>9439606
Yeah but the editors approved it at least
>>
>>9439606
Well someone else in thread was mentioning wearing lolita brand dresses in larme. A bunch of people were saying you couldn't possibly do that. That isn't true.. But that ad that was posted was just straight lolita.
>>
>>9439467
2015 Fall and Winter were my favorite time for Larme anon. I'll see what I can find for you.

Looks like I've got a bunch of old Ank Rouge incoming
>>
>>9439851
>>
>>9439808
It was an ad, though. Anna Sui had a back page ad that looked more peacock than larme. It wasn't part of a spread and you still can't wear lolita dresses for larme kei. Or if you can, it'd have to be the right dress, you'd have to look right, and put it all together skillfully.
>>
>>9439853
>>
>>9439851
Thanks for making this thread more active than it's been in weeks. It's appreciated. I hope the next issue comes out with some more really definitive looks.
>>
>>9439857
>>
>>9439860
>>9439861
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm not the same anon you were talking to before
>>
>>9439864
(But thank you!)
>>
>>9439868
>>
>>9439870
>>
>>9439870
Oops, I think I dropped a pic
>>
>>9439875
>>
>>9439877
Here's some Katie from 2015
>>
>>9439880
Here's some Rose Marie Seoir, or was it still Syrup then? I don't know.
>>
>>9439883
This on's from the Katie Spring-Summer 2015 lookbook
>>
>>9439884
And another
>>
>>9439886
This one's MonLily
I have more and I can post more if people want, but I'll at least take a break because the Captchas are getting too intense
>>
>>9439029
>>9439138
Apparently rosemarie seoir appeared in a lolita magazine, see >>9439688
>>
>>9439796
>>9439808
I wish I was at home so I could show you some of the completely irrelevant ads in the back of each issue. Just because it's approved doesn't mean it 100% fits into the magazine or has anything to do with it. It's just overlapping demographics; they know young girls of the age larme appeals to are basically the only people they can advertise lolita to successfully.

>>9439855
ty anon someone gets it.
>>
>>9439899
It's really interesting, anon. I really like the looks Katie did around then >>9439880. Do you have any old bonbon or Honey mi Honey?
>>
File: img_a_15.jpg (341KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
img_a_15.jpg
341KB, 500x667px
Honey Salon has some really nice new items and Maihee is modeling for them! Seeing this picture of Maihee made me happy somehow, maybe because she always looks so dolly and perfect. In this picture she looks cute and beautiful but imo here she looks more "real" and "normal" and I like that. Maybe it gives me hope or something because usually she looks too pretty to be real haha
>>
>>9440004
Bonbon split out of e-Hyphen World Gallery at the height of Amo-kei. Amo was their poster girl/influence/designer.
>>
>>9440004
>>9441199

Yeah, do you want Amo Bonbon, or just early Risa? Seeing what Honey mi Honey I can dig up now.

Looks like I only have two. Both saved in early 2016, might be older.
>>
>>9441398

This one is from Risa's WEAR account, but I'm pretty sure it's all Honey mi Honey? It's pretty perfect regardless.
>>
>>9441398
I think early Risa may be what I missed out on. Thanks for these so far.
>>
I need to wear a particular hat for an occasion and the hat is kinda thight and flattens my hair. Do you have any reccommendation on what kind of larme hairstyle would fit? The hat is a bit like a captain hat.
>>
>>9441952
Right on anon, I've got plenty of that
>>
>>9442561
This photo has a lot of the most iconic pieces from their first collection with Risa; from the peplum skirt and sailor top everyone loved, to the sofa skirt no one understood...
>>
>>9442565
>>
>>9442566
>>
>>9442569
I'm not sure which collection this is, but it's one of their earlier ones
>>
>>9442575
I was hoping I could find a picture with all the color variants of these earrings, but apparently not.

I've got more, but I've got to go. I might be back on later this evening, or tommorrow
>>
>>9442565
The classic. I actually really enjoy mattress kei

>>9442582
These are so cute. Loving this so far, thank you anon
>>
File: katie2.jpg (152KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
katie2.jpg
152KB, 800x1067px
This is the best thread we've had in ages. Bless the anon who posted all that old Katie stuff, all of these looks are so good.
>>
>>9439877
Does anyone know where that bag is from?
>>
>>9442678
Those tights are perfect.

>>9442682
Anon was dumping ank rouge at the time, so maybe them? Looks like it could be one of the honey brands too
>>
File: 20160311195809641_500.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
20160311195809641_500.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
>>9442684
I know right? Couldn't find that many outfits with them but I do have this one. It's a bit of a clusterfuck but I have a soft spot for these 'a boudoir just threw up on me' coords
>>
>>9442684
>>9442682
Indeed it is!

>>9442582
>>
>>9442866
>>
>>9442869
>>
>>9442871
>>
>>9442874
>>
>>9442877
>>
>>9442880
>>
>>9442882
>>
>>9442886
>>
>>9442887
I think that's about all I've got before it starts to get a bit repetitive.
Photos posted are mostly from Risa's first collection with Bonbon (Winter/Spring 2016), but I think some of them stretch into Summer 2016.
>>
>>9442869
>>9442871
>>9442886
Love these. Thanks for sharing, anon. I guess autumn/winter is my favourite larme season
>>
>>9442886
This is one of my fav pics, the fact that it's also larme is awesome. I love when my hobbies intersect. On a related note; would anyone be interested in seeing larme shoots done on film, instant and 35mm? I really feel it suits the dreamy aesthetic of a lot of larme, but I don't really see much of it in the fashion.

This thread has really inspired me to get my ass into gear and set up some social media and start interacting with people and the community. Don't really have small warddrobe as an excuse anymore.
>>
>>9443614
Personally I'd love to see some larme style shots on 35mm
>>
>>9443614
I'd love to see this, anon. I freaking love photography and larme spreads with themes. Shame I don't have access to all my stuff at the moment - I'm looking forward to doing something similar
>>
File: 1473767770498.png (273KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1473767770498.png
273KB, 500x341px
>>9443640
>>9443823
Glad to know there's interest and fellow photographers!

I wish I could find someone local also interested, I'm a decent photographer but honestly I'm not very pretty or photogenic. There are a couple of ideas I have with masks and obscured faces which I can self model for, but it would be so nice just to suit someone beautiful lol.
>>
File: crayme aw 2015 01.jpg (484KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
crayme aw 2015 01.jpg
484KB, 800x533px
>>9443861
Where are you located anon? Would love to get involved in something like this but none of my friends have 'feminine' interests & it's kind of hard to start on your own.
In general, I'd absolutely love to see some shots on film!
>>
>>9443875
I'm down in the Southwest of England. I know there are a few UK larme anons about though.
>>
>>9443897
I'm around the same area! Maybe we could be kawaii together.
>>
>>9443901
NAYRT by the way
>>
>>9443901
omg no way! It would be so nice to have someone to be kawaii with anon
>>
>>9443897
>>9443901
Central south myself! I've never met another larme girl in person

>>9443861
Hrm, define "beautiful"...oh well, at least I'm fairly slim
>>
>>9443954
Oh wow I didn't realise there were so many of us.

Unfortunately I don't get to wear as much larme as I'd like day to day - I have labs in uni and we work with a lot of substances that can really damage your clothes, and we have to wear completely closed shoes. So I'm always in clothes I don't care about getting ruined around campus.

I saw a girl recently who I genuinely wasn't sure whether they were larme or just a normalfag with excellent taste. No brand, but it was styled so nicely.

>Hrm, define "beautiful"
Risa? loljk.
>>
>>9444019
Are you gulls in the discord?

And I feel you there. I don't need to wear normie clothes at uni, but I still do.

Still not sure if I want to be with Risa or be her tbdesu ne. You'd be hard-pressed to find many girls as beautiful in the average comm
>>
>>9443897
>>9443901
No way! I'm in Wales, so close enough.
I know there were some meets in London but they don't seem to have been announced much in advance at all...
>>
File: oauegiorne90b6q9erf1.jpg (46KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oauegiorne90b6q9erf1.jpg
46KB, 900x1200px
Question, can I work my way around this or should I just forget? It was a gift so I wanted to at least give it a try.

Also any help on how to find nice shoes at aliexpress? I would usually go to taobao but I can't right now.
>>
File: 1458769449241.jpg (137KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1458769449241.jpg
137KB, 870x1110px
>>9444069
More specificaly, this kind of shoes. Can't find any no matter what.
>>
>>9444069
I'm thinking if you layer it with something that gives it more frill/girliness maybe like >>9439883, or you can just tuck it into a high waisted bottom and use it as a t-shirt. I'd look to Katie for examples of casual vintage and rosemarie seior for examples of clothing with questionable text
>>
>>9444070
AliExpress has reverse image searching so try that. I think Dreamv has shoes similar to this too so maybe just look there
>>
>>9444171
Thanks anon. I thought also about using it as a t-shirt with some jeans that can look good and the right pair of shoes maybe.
>>
>>9444177
My favorite Jean bottom outfits show some slight navel so that puts you at a disadvantage (can't show navel with a dress lol) but a denim skirt with red lace up details might be cute.
>>
File: 1465900284072.jpg (495KB, 1580x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1465900284072.jpg
495KB, 1580x1251px
>>9444173
Didn't know that, thanks a lot it will help me tons.

>>9444185
Yeah I thought about a skirt. Something like pic related.
>>
>>9444027

Its because she has big eyes and is thin as fuck
>>
>>9444980
She wears circle lenses
>>
>>9444173
Can't find that image search on aliexpress no matter what. Help?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.