[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does your boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever feel about your love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 34

File: 1489271410596.jpg (116KB, 750x802px) Image search: [Google]
1489271410596.jpg
116KB, 750x802px
How does your boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever feel about your love for cosplay and ita?

Are they a fan too, or do they shit on it?
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
What girlfriend? ;_;
>>
...ita?

Personally, my boyfriend loves my enthusiasm about cosplay and is couples cosplaying with me the next con we go to together (it's mostly me working on the cosplay, which he appreciates; but he's the best assistant/model I could ask for)

As for Lolita, he seems to at least like how I dress. It helps that we have similar aesthetic sense. I feel like if I was in something different (like, say, OTT all the time) it might be a different story; but at worse I know he loves me and would probably still tolerate it.
>>
He thinks lolita is cute though he really doesn't understand it. The closest he's come to showing real interest is when he asked me to make him a matching outfit so we can 'cosplay' together, but when I actually showed him some aristo stuff (he'd look awful in ouji) he backed out. Oh well. I'm kind of annoyed that after five years together he still thinks it's cosplay, though.
>>
>>9389020
just dumped my bf bc he couldnt accept lolita... he thought i just wanted to be a child forever or that i wanted to attract pedos. o// bai i picked the frills
>>
None right now but I'll post about my ex for the hell of it.

We met at a con gathering and were both in costume. She was a much more serious cosplayer than I was to begin with, and after she gained a following online I quit cosplay to focus on photography and just being her helper/security guard at cons.

She HATED lolita when we met, and I was actually the one who liked it. It took a few years, but eventually I started showing her stuff that I knew would fit her taste, within two years of her first Taobao dress she'd already amassed a closet full of brand. She never took it seriously as a fashion, though, it was more of a cute thing to wear at cons while out of costume.

I don't think I'd ever want to date a cosplayer again, but I'd love dating a serious lolita, especially if she were one of the older ones who are into goth or classic or something and mostly steer clear of the comms and drama.
>>
My first boyfriend back in high school wasn't into it, but I did get him to dress up as John Egbert when I cosplayed Terezi (it was because he was trying to get me to put out, and it might have worked).

My second serious boyfriend low-key hated that I cosplayed. I only cosplayed once during the time we were dating and he made fun of me because of it (I was Mabel Pines for a local con that I attended with my sisters), and towards the end of the relationship when I said I wanted to get back into it and take it more seriously he straight up told me I was wasting my money acting like a weaboo child. I mean, I was working full-time at that point and he was an indie game designer with no income, but what do I know about money.

My current boyfriend I met through cosplay, and we're both different types of cosplayers (he makes one cosplay a year, maybe two, and goes to local cons whereas I'm bringing 3-4 cosplays to out of state cons) but it's fun dating someone who I'm able to talk to about that part of my life without feeling judged.
>>
My boyfriend supports me and sometimes sasses me -- I'll tell him about my next cosplay project and he'll be like, "Are you sure you're good enough to do that?" or something in jest.

It generally works out at cons, too. He gets to hang out with his 4chan/gamer friends while I run around cosplaying with my group of friends. We don't need to spend every minute at conventions together to be happy because we live together.
>>
File: tumblr_mvpbnfViNv1siamqpo1_500.jpg (118KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvpbnfViNv1siamqpo1_500.jpg
118KB, 500x370px
She supports me, tells me I look cute, she helped me with my hair for some coords. I want to dress her up in gothic lolita someday, she'd look so good in it. She was never into lolita but she was a hardcore teenage weeb like me so she knows Mana because she was a huge fan as a teen. She's not into lolita now but we still have general anime interests together but also interests in other stuff too.

I love her so fucking much.
>>
mine thinks i look adorable in lolita and helps fund my hobby because i'm a spoiled brat. he learned all of the lolita lingo and knows what releases i'm excited for. he likes that it raises my self esteem. he listens to comm drama and gives me advice on how to deal with jealous bitches. i support him and his pursuits in turn.
>>
Sorry for the mandatory

>tfw no bf
>>
>>9389020
What is up with OP pic? Vendetta or self post?
>>
>>9389238
I claim you as my waifu
>>
>>9389020
my bf hates my interest in ita! he wishes id stop being a bitch and talking shit about them so much!
>>
why would you go out with someone that doesnt support you
>>
I met my boyfriend at a convention, I had been to a ton of them but that one was his first, and it turned he actually spent a lot of money on his cosplay (also his first) wanting it to be good.

He's not a hardcore cosplayer like I was, but he's really supportive and whenever he really wants to cosplay something he'll commit to it, and he doesn't half-ass it. He even asks me to do his makeup for him, which I think is really cool, since most guys I know would not want to wear makeup at all, even for cosplay.

He isn't adventurous with his fashion choices or looks outside of cosplay, but we spend most of our time either in work clothes or pyjamas anyway, so it doesn't matter, I'm just glad he cares as much as he does about a hobby I hold dear.
>>
My current bf is a complete norm but he's going to a few cons with me this spring. He likes my outfits but thinks some are a bit risque ( gyaru etc ). It's been a nice change of pace actually to be with someone that loves me and not just my hobbies.
>>
>>9389267
Oh my God. My boyfriend hates it when I do that too. Like " stop being so mean to people" all I say is " but look at it! Who thought that was a good idea!"
>>
>>9389355
honestly i was joking to make fun of the lolita misspell and your boyfriend is probably right. just keep those feelings to yourself
>>
>>9389355
>>9389410
Hey, at least it's not like my ex, who constantly did the same thing but with cosplayers she actually knew (and was often "friends" with last week) and would accuse me of wanting to cheat with them if I ever said I didn't think there was anything wrong...
>>
>>9389115
Good choice
>>
My bf thinks milanoo dresses are pretty. Smh
>>
Mine couple cosplays with me all the time, much to the delight of our various nerdy friends.
As for lolita, he thinks it's really great and gets all excited to tell me when he sees other people wearing the fashion around town. Ended up with surprisingly good taste/knowledge of the fashion after seeing so much of it at cons and being around me for such a long time too, I feel pretty lucky. He's expressed interest in the idea of dressing in aristo at some point but we both agree that frankly the $$ needed to pull a really nice matching, well fitting coord together that he'd realistically only wear once or twice could be better spent on supplies for a bunch more cool cosplays
>>
File: 1484031495542.png (263KB, 364x493px) Image search: [Google]
1484031495542.png
263KB, 364x493px
>>9389020
I get to dress him up and drag him along with me to 5 cons a year(trying to get that up 8), he pretends he's not into it while secretly loving it.
He gets to dress me up on the bedroom whenever he chooses, I pretend I'm not into it while secretly loving it.
It's good, we're good, we're great even, I hope we have our first kid in two years.

On a side note, I have this autistic rule that says since I'm blonde I only ever do blonde characters.
>>
File: ac5.jpg (75KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
ac5.jpg
75KB, 600x842px
>>9389201
>>
>>9389020
My bf doesn't mind my love for cosplay, animay and idols. He even agreed to do couple cosplays with me as long as I produce/pay for most of it. He's too lazy to do anything about it himself and he's not interested in conventions much. I always work at conventions so I don't make him come with me!
He also told me that I can wear whatever fashion I want, he doesn't care (because I always look cute <3)
As long as I'm not breaking any laws with my fashion, he'll mind his own business hahaha.
But geez, does the boy lack taste. He thinks LARME KEI is OTT......wow
>>
>>9389238
This anon >>9389261 claimed you. Following the rules of the internet, you must become anon's wife. The ship has sailed and there's no way to stop it
>>
No significant other. But the last three people I dated were cosplayers that I met thru cons. I've resolved to never date a fellow cosplayer ever again. So much drama. SO. MUCH. DRAMA.

> ex-bf decided he wanted to be cos-famous and caused so much drama
> second ex-bf had his workspace at home with his mom and refused to consider moving out away from it.
> ex-gf caused so much drama in the com because of made up bullshit I don't even know?
> she just wanted someone to be fake-lesbian fujoshi fun time Tumblr special snowflake cosplayer with her
>>
My boyfriend thinks I look really cute in lolita and he'd probably buy some dresses for me (as birthday/christmas/ anniversary presents) if I ever asked him to. He laughs at itas and comm drama with me, and listens when I'm excited about a taobao haul or new release. He takes me on cute dates to patisseries and museums when I'm all dressed up. He's even happy to let me decorate our future house according to my aesthetic (pink and cute), because he doesn't really care about that kind of stuff.

He's as supportive as any partner could possibly be without actually being involved in the hobby. I'm really grateful.
>>
>>9389957
> He's even happy to let me decorate our future house according to my aesthetic (pink and cute),

please don't do this. He cant invite his buddies over if you do this
>>
>>9389981
who cares
>>
he's into cosplay too but he keeps picking dumb cosplays even though i've offered to do more impressive cosplays for him

rip my talent isnt needed but at least hes having fun i guess and thats all that matters to me
>>
>>9389981
We have the same friends and his masculinity is not so fragile as to be affected by my decorating.
>>
>>9389981
>not wanting to show off to your buddies how feminine your wife is
>>
>>9390033
>not wanting to show off to your buddies how cute your house is
>>
>>9390040
>not wanting to show off to your buddies how wife your house is
>>
I had fun helping my ex gf in her cosplays, making props and stuff.
She got all hysterical when I told her I wanted to cosplay too, because it was her "thing".
I don't really have a thing for cosplay, it just looked fun and making and painting stuff is fun.
She broke up with me because she had a dream in which I was being mean to her. lol
I still would like to do a Raiden cosplay because cutting an welding all that metal looks like fun, I still have several aluminium sheets just gathering dust. Maybe one day.
>>
>>9390086
Good for you. She sounds insane.

Met gf through college and cosplay with her. If anything I'm more active/ motivated in cosplay but we both enjoy the hobby together.
>>
My boyfriend is very supportive of my cosplays and always comes with me to cons. I like to dress up as videogame characters that are often scantily clad and he's an avid gamer so of course he likes that lol. We were both into arts, fantasy fairs, halloween and japanese culture before we met eachother so its very easy because we have the same interests. He also comes in cosplay some times and is always happy to be my handler/security guard. I am really happy with him and hope we will be together for many more years ( we have been dating since 2,5 years and living together since 1,5 years)
>>
>>9390127
She is a pretty shitty person. Glad you can have fun with your girl.
>>
File: 1440962485128.png (78KB, 868x606px) Image search: [Google]
1440962485128.png
78KB, 868x606px
Gf doesn't mind me doing it and is somewhat curious to do some costumes, but she doesn't have many ideas unless I give her some to do in combintation with me.

She just comes for the YouTube ecelebs that attend the events.
>>
> Meet GF doing cosplay stuff in SF
> Let her know I want to do cosplay stuff in le bedroom
> Keep supporting her cosplay stuff, pay for shit, let her use my apartment for storage
> She only ever wants to sex completely naked in missionary
> A few years in she starts complaining that we don't do it enough
> Tell her I'll do it whenever she wants if she just wears literally anything while were doing it.
> Give her $200 to spend on sex clothes
> She wears a part of it once to seduce me then takes it off during
> Uses it a week later as part of a cosplay

we just broke up last year
>>
>>9390159
>She wears a part of it once to seduce me then takes it off during
I hate when that happen.
JUST KEEP THE GODDAMNED STOCKING ON FUCK
>>
>>9389541
You two sound cute and lewd
>>
Having a gf that cosplays would be freakin amazing, why the heck would any guy be against that?

>>9389115
wow what a queer, frills are is cute af
>>
All of the boyfriends that I've had have been fine with me cosplaying and have been supportive. The only issue I have is that none of them ever wanted to actually cosplay with me.

>>9390159
I never understood this. Isn't the whole point to keep the costume on? Why spend money on something that you're only going to wear for ten minutes?
>>
It was weird.
I met my ex at a con and we last for about two years. When it came to cosplay, he had a lot of fun but his cosplays were always half-assed or low effort. I felt really bad because I genuinely felt like he didn't care as much about it as I did and being seen with him made it seem like I was in that boat when that is far from the case.
As long as he had fun though I guess.
Only one of his cosplays was okay and now it barely fits him because he gained a lot of weight.

When it came to lolita, he thought it was cute but also wanted to fuck me in it. Of course I said no, because that shit expensive. It made me feel kinda creeped out... Then some unsavory shit happened and I got to find out that that feeling wasn't just a hunch.
>>
>>9390269
>some unsavory shit happened
do tell
>>
>>9390276
It's not really so much drama as, well...
I mean I have some stories I can tell but it ended up with him doing some shit to me that has now caused me to develop an actual, physical trigger. I'm more embarrassed than upset now, because I used to joke about 'em in that whole "oh tumblr" sense and now here I am, unable to hear a specific alarm or I panic lol.

For some stories though:
>When we'd fool around (rarely had sex due to my past, not that that stopped him from what he did) there was times he wanted me to call him Onii-chan

>Finally able to get depression meds
>Talking to him about the side effects as I'm nervous, it's my first time
>Mention the decrease sex drive
>Speaks up, oh boy
>Told me that he'd rather me not take them, essentially telling me that he'd rather have me suicidal and horny than calmed down and have a lower than already non-existent sex drive
>Oh

>Found out through an ex-friend of ours that he had a set up with his ex girlfriend
>stating that if he and I ever broke up they'd be fuck buddies.
>Confronted him about it. Wasn't upset it was a thing, was upset that he never told me.
>Honestly wouldn't have been mad, was just upset about the distrust

The final one I'll tell will be the break up. I'm not a good story teller so sorry about any rambling

>Just kicked out of mom's place
>Really really stressed out
>Cried everyday for two months
>Have con in a few weeks at this point
>Right before the con, he tells me that the con may be the last for a lot of things
>Including us
>What.jog
>Was supposed to be staying with just him. First time we had ever gotten a hotel room alone together
>Ask him why he's talking like that, especially out of the blue
>After some discussion, he apologizes; Blames it on his job and being sad
CON DAY ARRIVES
>Day 0, nothing really happens
>Day 1, he's acting off. Hanging out with his friends and stuff.
>Okay, no prob.
>Rarely see him that day until bedtime
>The unease is real
(1/2)
>>
>>9390304
(2/2)
Day 2, the big blowout sale
>Everything seemed to be okay that fateful day
>He disappears again, no prob
>Later that night
>Find myself completely alone.
>No idea what brings this on, but I just start crying
>Oh no, I can't hear myself crying
>Oh no I can't breathe
>Can't move, terrified. Never have had something like this happen before
>Thought I was actually going to die that day
>End up being found by a friend who takes me off to the side to calm me down
>Has to explain to me that I was having a panic attack (never had one this severe)
>End up concluding that my home life situation and stress had to have been related
>ex stumbles across us, asks if I've been having a great time
>Can barely respond, just sputter "y-yeah"
Mind you I should've been honest here, but I knew how he was about emotional situations.
>Get a short text after that, telling me that he wouldn't be back until late.
>Go to bed, too exhausted to enjoy the Saturday
>He eventually comes back that night
>Decide to tell him about the panic attack, apologize for not saying anything originally
>"Anon, I know this isn't the best time, but I think we should break up"
>Oh
>"Yeah, we just don't connect romantically (he meant sex when i asked) anymore.
>"The whole depression and anxiety thing is bad too. I don't want you to depend on me."
>Just nod, guess this is happening
>"I was gonna dump you after your birthday because I remember whar your last ex did, but I thought this would just be the best time"
>"This con was gonna be the last nice thing I did for you"
>Nod again
>"I'm glad you're taking this so well. I thought you were gonna do something to me lol. Maybe we can try again the future?
>Get up, say okay and just leave
Had to stay with a friend that night.

Anyway, not much to say after that. Sunday he asked me for panel directions and proceeded to say "i love you" before walking away like that wasn't weird. Was finally honest after the con too
>>
>>9390316
Forgot to mention that he thought the panic attack was about him, even when I explained that was far from the case.
I know I have my issues, but it was just a sucky situation. I had prewarned him about everything, even before we dated. I had told him about my history with physical stuff, any depression or anxiety, how I still had some growing to do when it came with coping. He said he understood and that he'd work with me through it all.
But I look back at it all and realize I shouldn't have been so weak.

He also did a lot of "joke" cosplays or would cosplay from obscure series; choosing to cosplay even more obscure side characters and would get upset when no one recognized him
>>
>>9390304
>>9390316
You should have seen it coming, sex is extremely important for guys
>>
>>9390454
I've dated online but this was my first in person anything, even if it was ldr. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Relationships aren't really my thing in the first place. Never knew why I fell so hard for him
>>
>>9390159
I feel your pain anon, but from the other side. I want to wear fun stuff during sex, but not matter how easy it would be to leave it on, the bf takes it off within minutes. ffs I just want to wear slutty open crotch panties and he's ruining it.

>back on topic
My bf has no interest in lolita, but he supports it because it's my biggest hobby. He never is ashamed to hold my hand when I'm wearing lolita, he shows interest when I ramble about new releases and he is friends with my weirdo lolita friends, that's all I'm asking for.
>>
>>9390454
I just wanted to post something contrary to this. I know guys are more likely to be horn dogs but that doesn't mean someone should "see it coming".

In my last relationship of 5yrs my GF was thirsty AF and I was never really in the mood for it.
>>
>>9389328

^ this
>>
he hates it bc he doesnt like the attention I get. I dont do sexy cosplays etc.

sucks bc i cant get him to go to a con with me.
>>
File: tumblr_n8rsyrVe981rb06tgo1_250.gif (222KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8rsyrVe981rb06tgo1_250.gif
222KB, 250x250px
>>9390454
Man I fucking wish, I haven't had sex with my boyfriend in two weeks because he has homework or a three hour movie to watch
>>
He was weirded out at first but then I made my him cosplay with me and we did a Daddy 76 and D.Va cosplay together. Then we fucked in it and now he's constantly throwing money at me to cosplay his cute waifus so we can has sex together. Pretty good deal for the both of us.
>>
>>9390217
Thanks, that's a lovely and accurate description of our relationship

>>9390319
I have to agree with>>9390454
Guys expect you to put out frequently once it's an official and serious relationship, they're willing to wait but not forever. If you weren't willing or comfortable with it you should have told him.
>>
>>9390921
He's probably cheating on you
>>
>>9391018
I did tell him. I knew it was important to him and I wouldn't have just have not told him. I even told him why it was hard for me to be intimate, that's why he said he understood.
>>
>>9391031
(Didn't get to finish) I wasn't as comfortable as most normal people would have been, but I was always willing to try for him to make him happy and it just went terribly. The first time it happened though, I had told him no several times and that I didn't want to do it. At that time I'd had promised my mom (i was 18) i wouldn't do anything without BC. I kept saying no.
He didn't listen, kept pushing it. Kept telling me what his other girlfriend's did and how if I really cared about him, I'd do it. It felt like my nos didn't matter; My comfort didn't matter. It didn't last long. I bled a lot and that was when he stopped. I cried, it hurt.
I don't know if he stopped because he felt bad, or what. It's made me more scared than ever.
>>
>>9389061
this
>>
>>9390159
holy shit that's depressing, sounds like weird torture
>>
>>9390461
why don't you tell him to not take it off? btw your bf sounds boring af
>>
>>9391051
Jesus gull please get therapy. You didn't deserve any of that.
>>
>>9390269
>Of course I said no, because that shit expensive.
just do it with a condom only for no stains
>>
>>9390454
>>9391018
While I agree with them that guys do want it more, it's not something that should be forced or coerced out of someone.
That being said, when I see comments like this in relation to antidepression meds
>Mention the decreased sex drive
I start to ask myself:
Does a lowered sex drive also equal a revulsion of or aversion from sex? Is it more like forgetting about sex? Does it make sex traumatic? Would it be a terrible thing to just help him "do his business" physically if your partner is helping you "do your business" emotionally? I mean hypothetically, because it might not really apply to your specific scenario as his description comes off as maybe a bit of a narcissist or just no longer willing to deal with the baggage.
>>
>>9390921
fuck him while he watches the movie or something, sex doesn't have to take long also, or if he doesn't wanna do that it sounds like he doesn't fancy you or is very stressed/depresssed/whatever
>>
>>9391074
way to combat low sex drive:
>fap everyday
>watch porn

I forced myself to masturbate when I started to take SSRI so I could keep my boners, on boners meant suicide for me.
>>
My boyfriend isn't the biggest cosplayer. He loves aristocrat and Moitie though and sends me new releases before I've even seen them. He buys me gothic dresses he thinks id look cute in. He genuinely appreciates the fashion. I feel pretty lucky.
>>
>>9391062
It's been a few years now but I've been thinking about it. I had gotten a psych but I moved so I was too far now.
I am excited to say that I plan on getting the meds again soon, as I was unable to get them for a while. Hopefully a new doc that I actually get to talk to will be nice. I'm not as sad anymore as I think he didn't realize what he did was wrong, it's just turned me away from dating for a long time until I feel more confident in myself.

>>9391074
Physical stuff was already traumatic to me due to childhood shit. He was the first person I had ever trusted to ever kiss me or touch me intimately, so I was already not very well versed in anything sexual.
It's not like I don't get aroused sometimes, but while I was on the drugs I did notice it happened less and it was hard for me to react to anything like that.
Helping him was harder because he masturbated so much he was kind of numb to any touch but his own and my week ass beginner shit was no help
>>
>>9391018
If your boyfriend is over 30 and you two have long periods without sex, should you be worried? I don't mind and he hasn't said anything, but I've always heard guys always want sex. I know he's not cheating on me or anything, and our relationship is awesome, but I'm worried he may be missing out on something he wants but doesn't want to tell me so I don't feel pressured.

Unfortunately sometimes in the past he had the worst timing and would try starting things when I was on my period. I told him gently and that hit the brakes, but I'm worried that maybe my rebuffing him in the past has made him wary of initiating things.

I know I should talk to him about it and not strangers, but he's so polite I sometimes worry that he's worried about my feeling pressured and would say whatever he thought I wanted to hear, you know? He's so kind and understanding, I just don't want that to keep him from saying if there's something he wants.

For all the jokes, men are sometimes more complicated than women. I'm fine and I love our relationship, I just worry about whether he's holding back from something he wants for my sake. Everything I see is 'guys want sex, guys have to have sex, relationships that don't have sex at least once a week end badly.'
>>
>>9391092
How about you try intiating for once? Go chase that dick and after you two have had a roll in the hay, talk to him
>>
>>9391089
Sorry to add on but desu, I did understand why though in the end. I know how hard it is to deal with baggage like this; I live with it every day lol. So after I got past the sad/mad phase, I came to this place of "i don't honestly blame him".
---
To be more on topic though, are there any couples cosplay you guys would ever want to do, or even just see? I personally like seeing canon couple cosplays or ships that make sense
>>
>>9391101
Wow, I was so busy worrying that he was worried that I was worried that I totally missed that Occam's Razor. Thanks, kind anon!
>>
>>9389020
I enjoyed cosplaying for fun until i was 17 but now im going to be a model for my boyfriend Who likes to cosplay and sew, I really dont like It but if he is happy im ok
>>
File: 1489324171522.jpg (55KB, 756x764px) Image search: [Google]
1489324171522.jpg
55KB, 756x764px
>>9391107
Im really afraid that people will shit on me because i dont really know how to pose for cute pictures, and i dont really really know the thing im cosplaying, I told him im really afraid of ending on one of those terrible cosplays or something like that, does anyone have any tips for posing and acting in cosplay?
>>
>>9391118
Pose in a mirror, watch yourself. Just practice! Also remember the character's personality.
>>
>>9391118
Look for some keyart of the character on google image search or danbooru. Practice the most common and most popular poses in a mirror.
>>
>>9391118
some people can't act out their character at all or just got one pose down
>>
>>9389238
FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
File: 1489423784679.png (3MB, 1280x2683px) Image search: [Google]
1489423784679.png
3MB, 1280x2683px
>>9391102
Speaking of CANON COUPLES,
If I don't see some pairs of this by the end of the year I'm a be super pissed.
>>
File: 1489532049403.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1489532049403.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>>9391391
I want to cosplay Frank but I'd prefer to do it with a Lotte.

Sadly
>TFW NO GF
>>
>>9391391
God Lotte is so cute. I'd love to cosplay her or Shiny Chariot from LWA. Unfortunately, I just fit Akko too well.
>>
>>9389061

>tfw no lolita gf
>>
>>9389020
My boyfriends into general nerdy things like animu and mtg.
When I first met him I was very nervous bringing up the whole lolita thing but once he saw it he just found it adorable that I was into a weird thing he saw sometimes at cons. He gladly supports it and has even offered to play a sugar daddy and buy me brand even though I strongly refuse.
Once I mentioned I wanted to cosplay and he latched onto that and gladly began listing couple cosplay we could do from my fandoms or his and sort of alternate?
All in all he's the perfect boyfriend and I don't deserve him( ;_;)
>>
File: Queen of Smiles.jpg (75KB, 799x999px) Image search: [Google]
Queen of Smiles.jpg
75KB, 799x999px
My boyfriend has only seen me in full cosplay and lolita in photographs, never in person. I sorta cut back on my cosplaying too since my last few cons sucked. He fully supports me but I don't think he'd ever join me in cosplaying (he doesn't care for attention), and cons are definitely not his scene either because he doesn't like crowds.

He might go with me to a smaller, local con for a day. Pic related was the last cosplay I had interest and she's from a game we played together. He was really encouraging me to do it too, so maybe if I commit to it he'd go out with me for the day.
>>
>>9391391
Yesss this series has such nostalgic feels for me, the romance in it is so nice and subtle. I love seeing it build up, haven't really seen that done nicely in anime for quite some time.
>>
I always feel kind of bad. I love her and she loves to cosplay, but she's just not very good at crafting were I am, and she dosnt like me helping (because it's not hers then).
This leads alot to me getting far more pictures taken and compliments. I'm also a really outgoing guy who looks decent and likes to stay fit, so it creates awkward moments and trails of lost puppies whenever we sit and relax. She knows I secretly enjoy the attention and knows I don't stick my dick in it unless we both get a peice, but I think it just makes her self concious. She's average build, maybe slightly thicker, but that's how I roll.
>>
>>9389541
>On a side note, I have this autistic rule that says since I'm blonde I only ever do blonde characters
You're right, it is pretty autistic
>>
>>9391074
nayrt but I have a really low sex drive, it's just boring to me like I'm not really getting anything out of it and it's just awkward. The last time I had sex I just wanted to wiggle away and go do something else.
>tfw going to be forever alone in my frills
> ; ~ ;
>>
>>9390454
I feel like my bf is probably going to break up with me soon because of this, when we first started seeing each other we were fucking like bunnies but now my sex drive is non-existent, I used to think I was asexual before I met him. I really don't know what's wrong and why this happened but I can't satisfy him anymore, it's impossible for me to just lie back and think of England because I just don't want it.
>>
>>9392074
>because I just don't want it
Guys interpret that as "I just don't want him", they see their dicks as metaphorical extensions of themselves, you don't want the dick means you don't want the man.

It really hurts them.
>>
>>9391613
>All in all he's the perfect boyfriend and I don't deserve him( ;_;)
You cheated on him?
>>
>>9392049
Why can't you get into it?
The guys are not hot enough
>>
>>9392235
Yeah every time I see things like this I can't help but think some people have a really hard time understanding the difference between liking and admiring someone and being sexually attracted to them. It can be really hard to see the difference if you're already in this kind of relationship as well.

I don't wanna be mean to you guys but, it's not normal for women to have such low sex drives either. Do you guys never ever masturbate? You never get sexually aroused?

Like, this isn't a matter of you guys just lying back and putting up to keep a dude around, you should want to have sex with people you find attractive. Wanting to have sex with someone should be a factor -before- you decide to date that person. Contrary to what tumblr says, asexual isn't a legitimate sexual identity, it's a symptom and there is probably something medically wrong (Including mental illness here) with you.
>>
>>9392276
>it's not normal for women to have such low sex drives either.
Do you have a medical source for this?
>>
>>9392333
NHS good enough? www.nhs.uk/Conditions/loss-of-libido/Pages/Introduction.aspx

The fact that it's a symptom of so many illnesses, especially endocrine disorders should clue you in. When everything is working normally, you should have some sort of sexual desire. It's a horrible myth that women don't or can't enjoy sex.
>>
>>9392343
>"Everyone's sex drive is different – there's no such thing as a "normal" libido. But if you find your lack of desire for sex distressing or it's affecting your relationship, it's a good idea to get help."

From your own link. It's a problem if it is affecting the person experiencing it negatively. If you have a low sex drive but are otherwise happy and healthy, then you probably just have a low sex drive.

Don't let tumblrina-chan here scare you. It's a problem if you feel it's a problem or if it's affecting you negatively. Don't make some anonymous teenager on the Internet make you feel like you need to be horny 24/7 if you're not.
>>
>>9392343
>"It's a horrible myth that women don't or can't enjoy sex."
..Uh. Duh? Who here was even saying that? This may be breaking news in 1902 or Utah, but do you want a pat on the back for a statement as revolutionary as"the sky is blue"?
>>
>>9392228
No? I've never cheated. How'd you get that impression?
>>
>>9392359
>From your own link. It's a problem if it is affecting the person experiencing it negatively. If you have a low sex drive but are otherwise happy and healthy, then you probably just have a low sex drive.

Every single person in the thread talking about it -was- complaining about it affecting their lives in a negative way, though. I'm not saying anyone needs to be horny 24/7, but being in a romantic relationship with someone, and never wanting to have sex with them is not fucking normal. I also said I didn't want anyone to feel bad about it?

One anon has clearly experienced some kind of sexual trauma and is working through it as well, they obviously know what their specific issue is.

>Don't let tumblrina-chan here scare you
anon, fuck off. You can't just call everything you don't like tumblr. I just said in my last post asexuality isn't real. I would be Justine Sacco'd if I dared post that sentence on tumblr.

>>9392365
The anons who seem to think that they should just "Lie back and think of england" To not lose their boyfriends? They seem to think it's normal to feel like that, normal to begrudgingly accept sexual advances to keep their partners from leaving them?
>>
I'm a 25 year old girl and people act like I'm an unicorn when I say I've never had sex.
More ontopic, if I'd ever start seeing someone, them liking cosplay would be great, them cosplaying with me even better but I'm happy with somebody that accepts it
>>
>>9392383
>"The anons who seem to think that they should just "Lie back and think of england" To not lose their boyfriends? They seem to think it's normal to feel like that, normal to begrudgingly accept sexual advances to keep their partners from leaving them?"

Uh. You're actually the one who said that, with the added bonus that if they don't like it there's something wrong with them, tumblrina-chan.

Women aren't sexbots living in constant need for dick. If you can't get through a day without masturbating, hey, good on ya, but just because you can't go five minutes without rubbing one out doesn't mean women who don't have something 'physically or mentally wrong" with them.
>>
>>9392383
>"being in a romantic relationship with someone, and never wanting to have sex with them is not fucking normal. I also said I didn't want anyone to feel bad about it?"
...Are you okay, tumblrina-chan?
>>
>>9392383
I think from my experience is that women just need to be in a certain mood for sex. With me, I can go from not wanting sex to wanting it within a ball scratch. With women you can't really walk up to them, whip out your dick and say "Me smash now". They just don't work that way. There is a sort of foreplay to warm them upto it, which most guys do not understand. It tends to be extremely easy early on in the relationship when there are butterflies, but you need to "work for it" later on in the relationship. It's not even hard to work for really, most guys just complain because it's not as easy as pulling down their pants.

That being said, sexless relationships typically aren't healthy. Most guys and girls start to assume if sexual desires are being fulfilled elsewhere if their SO is hardly ever in the mood.
>>
>>9392435
>>9392436
Your reading comprehension is so poor no wonder you don't have a fucking clue what tumblrs ideology actually is.

Samefag harder maybe you'll actually make a point that makes sense across all of your posts combined.
>>
>>9392446
>"That being said, sexless relationships typically aren't healthy. Most guys and girls start to assume if sexual desires are being fulfilled elsewhere if their SO is hardly ever in the mood."

That's the thing- it's up to the individuals in the couple to know what's up. If they're both stressed or tired from work or whatever, yeah, makes sense. But if one of them wants sex but is never in the mood for sex, that's when that individual might consider asking their doctor if anything might be the matter. There's a world of difference between not being in the mood and wanting to have sex but having your body go, "Nah, man. Not happening."
>>
>>9392448
It's okay, tumblrina-chan. You're in a safe space here. Why don't you tell the nice anons what's really bothering you?
>>
>>9392376
Well why don't you deserve him then?
>>
>>9392383
"Specific issue" anon here.
It wasn't just sexual trauma for me (big part of it though) it was also a weird mix of trust that was just horribly violated. I felt like I was reliving what happened to me as a kid, except this time the forced sex part actually happened. So I guess in a way it was worse the second time? If that makes any sense.
Physical affection is just something that scares me. I did actually talk to my lady doctor and she explained that it was mostly a mental thing. That my fears keep me from enjoying stuff like sex and it's why my body reacts negatively to it, even during the very few times I masturbate.
I know it isn't normal. That's what he told me when he was pushing me into it and when he dumped me. It's not like I didn't know in the first plsce though; I just had my fears reaffirmed.

We did get to do a couples cosplay once (sorry trying to keep it cgl related) and desu most of my cosplays were for him. I'd cosplay characters he liked to make him happy, even if I hated that character lol
>>
Sex is fun, gulls.
Sex with a guy you love is pure bliss plain and simple, if you're not having fun doing it or if you just can't bring yourself to do it you should seek help, he deserves better.

>>9392044
I just don't wanna mess with my hair, I like it too much. Wigs are super uncomfortable.

>>9392416
I think it's cute you have remained a virgin, but I do hope you one day find mr right and he murders your pussy lol
>>
>>9392558
He takes a big interest in my hobbies and I feel like all I can do is try to reciprocate? He's a great boyfriend who cares about me?
It's a figure of speech?
>>
He likes going to conventions with me, but he gets really nervous around male photogs. And if I'm wearing short skirts he gets paranoid people will take upskirt shots. I mean I understand it happens, but I think he's overestimating the likelihood
>>
>>9392712
>"if you just can't bring yourself to do it you should seek help, he deserves better."
Wow.
>>
>>9392712
>If you can't bring yourself to do it you should seek help, he deserves better
>I hope we have our first kid in two years.

please don't have kids. No child deserves a parent like that...
>>
>>9392736
>>9392744

>Advocates not being selfish and seeking help

literallyhitler
>>
>>9392630
Anon, I think it's pretty clear that this thread is just a horrible, horrible place to look for anyone to talk to. This thread brought out a stream of pure crazy.

If you need anyone to talk to, make a throw away account and join us at reddit's twoxchromosomes. Please, please do not listen to some of the horrible advice being given here. Some of these people sound like they have a lot of issues going on themselves but are seriously trying to overcompensate.
>>
>>9392756
>not being in the mood is selfish
>holy shit 4chan
>>
>>9392756
Please don't have kids though
>>
>>9392769
Well I think she should have kids and pass on those unselfish self-aware genes :)

>>9392766
She didn't say if you don't want sex all the time then something is wrong with you.
>>
>>9392756
So, question. I always heard that it's fat chicks who think their only worth in a relationship is their willingness to put out whenever because their cholesterol oozing vagina is the only thing they can contribute to anyone else.

So, serious question: how do you do it when you're fat? Like, what are the logistics here? Like is it doggie position only, do you have to hold your fat flaps out of the way? Does he? It's always the fat white trash trailer park types that seem to be lugging around 7 or 8 kids, but how do you ever reproduce with all that blubber blocking the way?
>>
>>9392771
Nice totally subtle same fagging there tho 10/10
>>
>>9392771
>She should have kids she can teach to be someone's sex doll
Gb2/b/
>>
>>9392772
Being fat is disgusting gtfo

>>9392777

Oh seriously you guys need to chill out.

I'm

>>9392756

But not >>9392712

I'm not a girl, so I always think it's nice when girls have a healthy sex drive lol, jesus fuck you people are really hate sex this much?
>>
>>9392736
>>9392744
Why are you two turning on me?
What did I say that was so controversial?
>>
>>9392780
Lolitas have a shitton of mental issues which the medicate for. Lowered sex drive is easily one of the most common side effects. Then there are the angry lesbians who don't have sex and think that's normal.
>>
>>9392782
If you can't see what is wrong with any of those statements, you really don't need to be telling people to get help; you seriously, seriously need to get help.
>>
>"I'm not a girl, so I always think it's nice when girls have a healthy sex drive lol"

Oh wow, all of this has been some virgin basement dwellers jacking fantasies? At least this thread suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Yeah, dude. When chicks don't want to bang you it's not because there's something wrong with them, it's because you're repugnant. There's no amount of 'help' that will make any woman think you're not repugnant.
>>
>>9392780
Nah, it's just that everyone hates the idea of sex with someone like you this much.

Yeah, it's not selfishness when a woman doesn't want some gross sweaty fat nerd rubbing his tiny penis all over her, thanks.
>>
>>9392799
>>9392794
>samefagging

you got your point across the firstime, lel. Calm down with the manhate
>>
>>9392785
>angry lesbians who don't have sex
Im pretty sure lesbians have sex, angry or otherwise.
>>
>>9392803
I'm sorry, there's no manhating going on here. I'm sorry if I came off that way.

If you could go outside your mom's basement and find a man, I'll make sure to apologise to him. I am sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>9392785

That's why she should have kids

Need more neurotypical genes in the world
>>
File: wojak12.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
wojak12.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>girlfriend
>>
>>9392780
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
>>
>>9392789
You love a guy, he loves you, he wants to bang you and you should be able to provide that for him and enjoy it too. I don't get this antagonistic attitude of yours where it's a great sacrifice to have sex. Sex is fun, not something you put up with.
You can't expect to have a relationship and skip out on the sex, it's not how it works, can't have your cake and eat it too.

>>9392794
>>9392799
>>9392811
And why are you suddenly talking about neckbeards? We're talking about not wanting sex with your boyfriend
>>
File: 1487111607566.jpg (63KB, 384x355px) Image search: [Google]
1487111607566.jpg
63KB, 384x355px
>>9391391
>>
>>9392816
So long as there are people like 'angry lesbians won't touch my dangle,' there will be women who will be more than glad to date a nerdy guy who treat them like human beings.

Always remember: bathe regularly, take care of your skin and hair. Other than that, if you're at a con you already likely have some interests in common with the women around you. Women often go to cons because we want to meet other people who like the same nerdy things we like. So if you see a girl in a costume from a show you like, try talking to her about it. If she doesn't seem interested, then move on and try again.

The most attractive thing is confidence. Be honest with yourself, your strengths and weaknesses. Think about the kind of people you like hanging around and why you like hanging around them.

But always be careful: confidence is not the same arrogance. 'Angry Lesbians' guy is the typical example of your typical creepy nerd- very insecure and trying to overcompensate for it. Any pick up artist or redpill type thing is more likely to turn a girl off than anything.

Just remember: nerdy girls are no different than nerdy guys. That hot chick you like? She doesn't just wake up looking like that. There's dieting, excersise get, skincare and make up. If that's what you're looking for, that's what you need to be willing to put in.

When you have the confidence to talk to someone, just remember: we're all nerdy people wanting to talk about nerdy things.
>>
>>9392830
>"You love a guy, he loves you, he wants to bang you and you should be able to provide that for him and enjoy it too."

This is a pretty good example of someone who will die alone. Believing that sex is something your girlfriend 'should be able to provide for you' is the typical attitude of your average mouth breather who believes he is owed sex. This kind of entitlement attitude comes across way before sex is even introduced into a relationship and most girls know how to spot it quickly.

Sex is not something you are owed. When it happens, it happens. There's no mandated schedule, no one being responsible for providing anything to the other. It's something natural between two people just because they feel like it.

It's a mutual thing between two people. Some have it a lot, have it less, and some, like angry lesbians-Kun, will never get it at all.
>>
>>9392816
Dont listen to this broad >>9392840

Listen to me. If you want a gf all you have to do is wait on cgl for any girl talking about being single! Then you beg them to be your cgl gf. It works, I've gotten many replies and some of them have even been "Yes".
>>
I would like a girlfriend who can cosplay as RWBY characters.

Maybe when I go to Atlanta...
>>
>>9392848
Don't forget to post rage memes about how tough guys get all the chicks but nice guys don't. Women will totally think you're so thoughtful and sensitive.
>>
>>9392846
I'm>>9389541
Why do you assume everyone who disagrees with you or finds your attitude off-putting is a bitter virginal weeb?
Get over yourself, bitch
>>
ITT girls who are dating their sugardaddies for the brando saying that not wanting sex is normal while girls in loving relationships are saying low sex drive with someone you love is abnormal
>>
>>9392849
that bitch dead
>>
>>9392865
cosplay never dies
>>
>>9392861
>ITT girls who are dating their sugardaddies for the brando saying that not wanting sex is normal while girls in loving relationships are saying low sex drive with someone you love is abnormal
This amount of projection tho
>>
>>9392858
>"Get over yourself, bitch"

Could you respond to my earlier question re: desperate overweight white trash sex?

But no seriously though please don't have kids. Between our over burdened welfare services and skyrocketing rates of juvenile type 2 diabetes I really don't think the economy can handle another kid born from some woman with cripplingly low self esteem who thinks her self worth is directly tied to her willingness to have sex with whatever sweaty nerd in an Inuyasha cosplay looks her way.
>>
>>9392887
Epic assumptions, cunt.
You're basically a /pol/tard in frills.
I'm done with your shit.
>>
Question: why is it that people here have conniption fits over yayahan or jnig or whoever showing cleavage but believe a woman should be ready and glad to roll over on her back at her boyfriends command, and if she doesn't she's a bad girlfriend and has failed her boyfriend?
>>
>>9392913

Wow. Was I that on the money? Damn. Yeah, if a stranger on the Internet can see your issues from that far away, maybe you need to be finding some serious help instead of trying to drag other women into your tragic Jerry Springeresque spiral of a life.
>>
>>9392913

But seriously though please don't have kids. No child needs to have a mother who is this full of issues. You'll seriously be dragging an innocent life into your personal drama just to give yourself some short lived validation. That is not fair to any kid.
>>
>>9392919
Far from it, but keep telling yourself that.

>>9392925
So being in love and enjoying sex is being full of issues? Got it
>>
Can you cunts stop taking this bait
>>
File: 1485060387702.png (436KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485060387702.png
436KB, 524x600px
Wife thinks im seven shades of weird. Should have seen her face when i bought a Nadeko Snake mug
>>
>>9390159
Ughh I feel you. I love that sex cosplay shit but the cosplay never stays on... or my bf thinks it's too weird... :|
>>
>>9392986
I know right?

Clearly the obvious choice would be a Shinobu or Karen mug, not that bitch Nadeko
>>
So this is where /cgl/ gets its reputation as a snake pit full salt and drama
>>
>>9393398
There's no salt here, anon. You must be new.
>>
My current bf had some drama with a girl in my lolita community, and now he hates lolita and members of the community hate him. He doesn't discourage me wearing it or anything but I know he doesn't like it, and I haven't told anyone in the community about me seeing him.
>>
>>9393416
That sucks, anon. Why did he fight with them? Isn't it possible to mediate a reconciliation? Or to talk with both parts? You shouldn't give up on either of them because of this fight.
>>
File: 1481779513113.png (124KB, 422x382px) Image search: [Google]
1481779513113.png
124KB, 422x382px
>>9393377
First of all, how fucking dare you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489328965376.jpg (21KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489328965376.jpg
21KB, 646x720px
>>9392913
>basically a /pol/tard in frills.

Pls God
>>
>>9393540
I don't get it
>>
>>9394178
Anon is either a /pol/tard or presumably some kind of conservative that likes the idea of a /pol/tard Lolita.
>>
>>9392333
Imagine being so insecure in your relationship that the two of you need to have sex weekly or biweekly for the relationship to be considered normal.

Gl being crippled and old and trying to fuck like rabbits when your bones are about to shatter.

Jesus you're all pathetic. You know what's best in your relationship. In mine that is a duration of five years or so, we have come to terms that our sex drive may or may not be there and it's never a big fucking deal. It's not abnormal to not be sexually attracted to every person you find aesthetically pleasing, which is essentially what people consider asexual. If you're a hormonal slut who needs the dick constantly and falls for every person to give you the slightest bit of attention then gl functioning as you're trying to work to sustain yourself.
>>
>>9389061
>>9391055
>>9391557

Tfw no cute bf to cosplay with

I-I just want to cosplay our otps and be cute together... ;_;
>>
File: 912IB+XFm1L._SY450_.jpg (46KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
912IB+XFm1L._SY450_.jpg
46KB, 338x450px
My gf and I met through cosplay, we're going on half a year but I don't think she really likes cosplaying anymore and would rather do furry stuff. I support her but she's so cute and I want to couple cosplay with her so bad since she still loves anime cons. What makes it difficult is it's so hard for us to find f/f things we both like, thank god for Kirakira.
>>
>>9390971
>now he's constantly throwing money at me to cosplay his cute waifus so we can has sex together.
Who else, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>9389020
My husband has no idea because I'm moreof an admirerer from afar.

My goal is when I get to my goal weight i'm gonna splurge and get the costume i've always wanted and try my local con out.

I'll be there in a year if i keep it up
>>
he's extremly jealous since he found out that i had something with some guys at two cons, every time i'm going to a convention now he throws a tantrum
>>
>>9395957
So you cucked him?
>>
>>9389020
does anyone feel kinda annoyed when you want to see the con but your bf/gf is always being flagged down for pics?

i mean, i know its a con and i know its gonna happen, but i feel like i want to just keep going.
>>
>>9395652
I-i can be your qt cosplay bf
>>
>>9395820
We're both "in the public view" in regards to cosplay and other things so I have to leave it at that so no one reads my lewds. Think along the lines of anime waifus and stuff like that.
>>
>>9399865
be mine pls, anon ;-;
>>
>>9389020
I can't really imagine dating someone not into cosplay.Out of the 4 girlfriends I've had in my life, 3 of them cosplayed or met through cosplay.

The one who wasn't into it was hard to share interests with, so I assume going forward I'll only be into dating other cosplayers.
>>
tfw no /brit/ cosplay gf

or maybe I am just so entrenced in my belief that nobody would want someone who hates themself I just dont see them

who knows
>>
>>9403052
I'll gladly be anon
>>
>>9392846
From a biological perspective, sex and physical attraction to your SO are THE most important aspects of a relationship. They teach this in psych 101 ffs. Physical attraction is literally the reason that romantic relationships exist. I agree that nobody is "owed" sex, but at the same time there is a mutual understanding in healthy relationships that the participants be open and receptive to each other's needs. If you don't have any physical chemistry with your SO, then what's the difference between your relationship and a regular friendship?
>>
>all this low key bragging about having a bf
I resent you.
>>
>dating a normie
Can't even imagine
>>
>>9404899
This.
Do you want dick so badly that you would date a normie?
Have some standards.
>>
>>9404905
I date a normie because I don't want someone fetishizing my hobby (lolita). Seen too many weirdo guys who want a perfect 'doll'. I much prefer my bf who just likes that it makes me happy, but doesn't personally care for it.
>>
>>9405007
>wants to fetishise it
how do people with hobbies like cosplay not get that its not a sexual thing?
its simple as fuck to understand lolita and have no idea how someone could not get it
>>
>>9405010
Nayrt but someone could perfectly understand that lolita is a fashion style and has nothing to do with sex, and still fetishize it because they find it sexually appealing for whatever reason.
>>
>>9405016
thats fine
but anyone who knows about it should know how much it costs
I mean I see pleanty of girls clothes I find sexually appealing
doesnt mean you gotta make it weird
>>
>>9405028
>>9405016
>>9405010
You'd think it'd be a simple concept, but ho boy we get a lot of weirdos.

There's some guys in the fashion who are nice, but a lot of them started out as normies who were introduced to the fashion by their gfs.

I also like that lolita is my hobby that I don't have to share with him. If I decided to quit it for whatever reason, it wouldn't cause a big rift in our relationship, like it would for a lot of lolita lady couples.
>>
>>9405035
fair

almost tempted to look into it as a fashon when I have lost some wieght as the gothic stuff looks awesome
>>
>>9405038
Yesss come join us!

And honestly I feel gothic lolita is a lot more forgiving aesthetically for larger sizes, so hey don't let weight stop you. There's also a lot more gothic indie brands, and indie brands tend to carry larger sizes, so you still have a good selection.

Sage for OT
>>
>do slightly-lewd shoot as Daoko Meme
>mention it in passing while talking about something that happened right before the shoot with my friends and boyfriend
>hanging out with boyfriend the other day
>he wants to ask me something
>is getting flustered and embarrassed
>"S-so, you said something a while back about a lewd shoot? Have you gotten those pictures yet?"
>mfw

Also, I have not gotten those pictures back, the photographer is backed up. But when I do...
>>
>>9405055
I shall have to look into it, thanks anon

sage for OT
>>
>>9405056
>not wearing the cosplay for him to smash

step it up senpai
>>
>>9405065
This was just the other day. Not only do I plan on boning him while in that cosplay, I'm thinking of other slutty outfits I can ride him in. I've never had a cosplay bf, or even a bf who was into cosplay so this is opening the door to a whole new world I've only been dreaming about. I'm going hard or going home.
>>
>>9405072
>tfw vaginismus
>tfw never able to ride bf
>>
>>9405079
there is treatment
if you are not already considder going to gp desu senpai
>>
File: rav1490264554270.jpg (127KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rav1490264554270.jpg
127KB, 797x1200px
>>
>>9392780
You're the one that values sex so much you're willing to throw away a perfectly loving, supportive partner because they don't feel in the mood as often as you like.

Personally, I think sexual compatibility is important, but not nearly that important.
>>
My partner cosplays with me because I enjoy making us matching outfits and she enjoys flaunting our relationship at cons coz so many people wanted us during our younger con years haha
>>
>>9403993
Gee, I dunno. But if my husband got in a car crash and lost the ability to ever bone again, I certainly wouldn't fucking abandon him and go chase after the nearest erect cock. To me, at least, marriages are about the guarantee of companionship--the one person you know will be there for you when shit's going down. I wouldn't ask my friends to fight the mafia for me, but I did ask my husband.

And I know if I got some kind of incurable condition that made sex impossible for me, he wouldn't fucking ditch me to rot either.
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78KB, 282x300px
So what specific couples cosplay would you gulls like to do with your boyfriends?
>>
>>9406405
My boyfriend wants to cosplay shizaya and yoonbum and sangwoo from killing stalking since he knows I love them so much, in return he wants to cosplay LoL together
>>
File: 1450988691763.jpg (51KB, 259x275px) Image search: [Google]
1450988691763.jpg
51KB, 259x275px
No bf no problems
>>
>>9406405
We're gonna do Joseph Joestar and Suzie Q, and later we want to do Lawrence and Holo (Spice and Wolf)
>>
>>9389957
Let me guess, you're in an open relationship.
>>
>>9406852
No? What gives you that impression?
>>
>>9406865
He just sounds like the kind of spineless cuck who would go along with anything you told him
>Buy me a new dress!
>yes of course dear
>let me decorate the whole house in bright pink and ribbons and frills it'll be so cute!
>yes of course dear
>for some reason you just don't really sexual arouse me, can we have an open relationship?
>y-yes of course dear
>great! Oh you're so sweet and understanding. But I've gotta go right now, a pair of guys I met at the gym are waiting for me in their car. Bye!
>h-have fun
>>
>>9406405
We've already done a few:
>Ashley Graham & Leon Kennedy, RE4
>Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon
>femNaruto & boyHinata, Naruto
>Pacifica Northwest & Dipper Pines, Gravity Falls
>>
>>9406998
Well you're wrong friendo. I'm actually a fairly traditionally conservative woman and I despise the idea of non-monogamous relationships.
>>
My boyfriend hates it. He's been to cons with me and dislikes the attention I get. People asking him to move for pictures and him catching guys trying to get an upskirt shot really bother him. We typically do cosplay couple outfits. His are made just as decent quality as mine since I make his outfits. I'm not really sure what to do to get him to enjoy cosplay with me.

In normal everyday life, he streams everyday and makes better money than I do at my silly retail job. I've had an interest to stream myself, but he's upset that it will warrant unwanted attention and he finds so many excuses on why he wouldn't want me to. We live together now and everything else about the relationship is amazing. I just wish I could get him to be a bit more secure enough to let me enjoy my happiest hobby.
>>
I don't usually "let" my husband do it because he closet cosplays if left unchecked and it just causes second hand embarrassment on my end. He doesn't mind my cosplays though, and helps when I need it, but won't let me make him any good costumes/refuses to wear them.
>>
File: 20170324_205750.jpg (295KB, 888x955px) Image search: [Google]
20170324_205750.jpg
295KB, 888x955px
>>9399865
>>9403052
Anon g-give me an email or something I promise I'm at least 6-7/10

I'm down to cosplay your waifu if u cosplay my husbando.... ;;_;;
>>
My boyfriend doesn't totally understand it (mostly from a financial view after I told him how much I've spent on some of my cosplay lmao), but he actually offered to use a week of his vacation time to go to a con with me this summer, which means a lot since he's never been into anime much before meeting me, and he's never had an interest in cons until I said I was going to go to one this summer and then wanted to know what it was about.
He even agreed to do some cosplay with me if I wanted. Most of my to-do list for cosplay are girl/girl couples with a friend, but now I can do my #1 dream couple cosplay since I need a tall guy for it (Suguri and Teppei from the manga Inubaka. It's totally dead at this point and nobody really cares about it anymore but I've wanted to do this for so long and I've never been able to give up on that dream). He's so sweet about trying to understand my interests, to the point he started played Love Live for awhile so he would know what I was talking about (and now he actually likes it hahaa).
TL;DR- He's an absolute sweetheart who does his best to understand and support what I'm into, and I have no idea how I got this lucky desu
>>
>>9407218
be honest, you just want the attention of other men and seeing him getting jelly makes you feel good
>>
File: 1490204212059-r9k.png (37KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1490204212059-r9k.png
37KB, 200x155px
>>9406725
I love both of these and hope to see pictures here eventually. Trying to convince my gf to do spice and wolf but she doesn't feel comfortable with her weight atm
>>
>>9407449
Holy shit anon, inubaka is my jam please post pics of your finished cosplay
>>
>>9407449
This is cute. I hope you also try to show interest in his hobbies (´・ω・`)
>>
>>9407369
But how do I know youre not just a trap?
>>
>>9407369
I'll make a throwaway email if you promise to let me sling you over my shoulder and spin you around
>>
>>9408414
Deal!
How tall are you I'm like average small size.........
>>
>>9407804
>>9408414
Stop stealing my gf ;_;
>>
>>9408573
>>9408414
>>9407804

whoever email drops first gets a gf who's gonna do it
>>
>>9406405
My boyfriend is a girlfriend, But I wanna do Terra and Aqua from KH coz my gf is tall and has thick arms and Terra is my husbando
>>
>>9407369
>>9408617
I'm gonna bite
[email protected]
>>
>>9391092
Initiating is good like another anon said. Also a lot of other things other than him getting what he needs could be affecting it-stress, depression, lack of sleep, etc. And sometimes, men might not have that strong of a sex drive.
>>
>>9408913
After that you could do Sora and Riku.
>>
File: IMG_2041.jpg (544KB, 1665x2081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.jpg
544KB, 1665x2081px
He generally likes to dress in a way that doesn't draw attention to himself (he dressed up a bit to match me) so me wearing lolita can make him uncomfortable, but over the years he has grown to appreciate my tastes which have refined a little with time. He does worry that people will think lolita is a fetish thing because it sometimes looks like there is more than an 4 year age gap between us (and his mother seems to think that it is 'prostitute clothes', if you remember that whole wedding drama episode). We already stick out like a sore thumb being an interracial couple and having our height difference, but he's beginning to stop giving a fuck when we get nasty comments whether I'm in lolita or not. DESU I get more pleasant comments in Lolita because I look less... 'Urban'.

He has watches than run up to 5k each and my entire wardrobe doesn't even come close to a fraction of his collection, all my normie stuff is really cheap (thrifted/eBay/F21 etc) and my last Lolita purchase was in December 2015, so he appreciates the fact I still spend far less on dumb shit like clothes than many girls.

He hugely disapproves of women dressing to look sexy (yeah there is a bit of a madonna-whore complex going on) so Lolita allows me to dress up and feel pretty and fancy without having to worry about looking 'slutty'.
>>
>>9408554
I'm 5'9", a little on the beefy side
Ignore this guy>>9408975 I'm the man for you
[email protected]
>>
>>9409114
Dont fall for this manlet
>>
>>9409070
Cute
>>
>>9392712
>I think it's cute you have remained a virgin

D-does this also apply to male gulls? Implying decently groomed and not autistic or creepy.
>>
My boyfriend is ok with me dressing up in it but doesn't really like the aesthetic, or the amount of time I put into dressing for lolita.

We're currently in an LDR, but whenever I send him pictures of me in lolita he clearly is not as enthusiastic about it as when I'm in basic bitch office skirts or dresses.

It's disheartening but at least I'm narcissistic enough to enjoy how I look in Lolita, which is the main driver for me staying in the hobby anyways.
>>
File: can't touch Ken.jpg (60KB, 631x469px) Image search: [Google]
can't touch Ken.jpg
60KB, 631x469px
>>9409351
Fite me
>>
>no bf to cosplay with
>5'2 so can't cosplay a lot of taller characters
>want to have a hobby with someone I love
It hurts, I'm floating through school and life right now and I just want to get a full time job and do all my hobbies already.
>>
>>9409624
I might trip over you dude
>>
>>9409033
Please no. We would never LOL
>>
>>9409411
No.
>>
>>9408975
>>9409114
So who's winning.
>>
>>9410318
My naturally highlighted cascading curly locks are too gorgeous for me to be defeated
>>
>>9410331
Post pics.
>>
>>9405079
There is such thing as vaginal physical therapy, I have vaginismus and I can use tampons for the first time my life without excruciating pain because of it. Don't lose hope
>>
>>9410337
Sounds rough, girlfriend
>>
he's okay with it but he seems to hate cons, gets upset when people ask to take my picture, and he doesn't let me do revealing cosplays. he always has to approve of my cosplays. it feels bad.
>>
>>9416622
your boyfriend sounds like an obsessive ashole. Your body is your own and if you want to take pictures or do revealing cosplay, he should have no say in it. Dump his ass.
>>
>>9420352
this
>>
File: why man.jpg (19KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
why man.jpg
19KB, 282x415px
>>9406234
>But if my husband got in a car crash and lost the ability to ever bone again, I certainly wouldn't fucking abandon him and go chase after the nearest erect cock.
Keep telling yourself that, thot.
>>
>>9409070
>Mom polices of you, and other women should dress
>He disapproves of women dressing sexy

Thats convienient, the flags are the same color as his hair: red.
>>
>>9389020
she's dead.
>>
>>9426913
Mom just wants to protect her baby boy from an evil nigress, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>9391092

33 year old male here.

I'll give it to you straight, if you haven't been taking care of yourself and shoot him down all the time most men stop trying.

Men get bitter with their gf/spouse if they pack on the pounds on top of denying them sex. Whats worst is when they do get sex its with a fat chick.

A healthy sex life is at least twice a week so if he's not interested in sex something is definitely off.
>>
>>9389020
I wouldn't have a problem with.
Problem is, I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
How do people end up meeting their boyfriends at cons. I just don't get it.
>>
>>9392074
And 2 weeks later we're over, called it
>>
>>9431600
Shit and he pretends he's still depressed and wants to die, even though we've both moved on, like I wish he would hurry up and do it or stop pretending he's still depressed lmao

Sage for off topic
>>
>>9389115
Similar boat.

>bf for 3 yrs
>was very open from the start that I was a lolita and cosplayer and that this kind of thing is important to me (even if I stop eventually, I will always dress a little weird or fancy, I'm probably always going to love unusual hair colors and cute things, and I'm probably going to be one of those moms who makes her kids' costumes and decorates the house for christmas AND halloween. I get it if some people just don't mesh with that, so I was upfront.)
>began with disinterested support
>evolved into "when are you going to stop doing that stuff?"

...goodbye.

I know it seems stupid to pick hobbies over an otherwise okay relationship, but I really think I should either be alone, or with someone who is okay with me being me while handling their own. It would be one thing if I had trouble balancing and prioritizing things like work and financial responsibilities, or if I had perception issues, then I would really question what I'm doing. But I'm doing great, unsupported, and recently got another bonus and raise and was commended on my professionalism. If this company goes up in smoke, I have several endorsements and have been with other companies before anyway. When I start dressing "normie" and stop attending things like conventions or entering work competitions (the fun ones, like decorating your team's area for an event), my superiors get concerned that my health or home life might not be okay, not relieved to see me "maturing". I dunno, maybe I am just a big kid, but then I really ought to be alone and grow up a little, then, rather than resenting someone trying to change me.
>>
>>9431787
I don't think you're being a big kid. I do think relationships are about compromise, but it sounds like this dude was just giving you shit and not even attempting to be understanding or appreciate that this is a part of you, and if he likes you he needs to find a way to get over whatever he had against lolita/cosplay or whatever his issue was. Good for you for leaving, I am sure that was kind of tough if the relationship was otherwise fine.
>>
>>9431308
I wonder that too like how you do approach someone who also cosplay without coming off as creepy
>>
>>9431600
this is my current relationship now. we both love to cosply and we love each other but were on different wavelengths when it comes to physical intimacy. Cant blame her tho. She had a buncha of severe medical issues crop up in the past year and shes never been sexual even before we met. We're probably gonna slide back to just being friends. Honestly, it made me question the different between friend and girlfriend.
This whole situation hurts.
>>
My boyfriend used to think cosplay was cringe before I introduced it to him. We went to our first con and agreed to do Toradora cosplay together. He loved it and now hes super pumped to cosplay at our next con!

also its pretty fun in the bedroom
>>
>>9426913
those flags are still tiny compared to his giant green money flag
>>
my girlfriend cosplays. its cool. i get to slam fuck her while she's in costume.
>>
been internet friends for a decade, met IRL at a convention. He likes how I dress - we match outfits. I've been buying 2 of the same item but in different colorways so we can twin/match. Fashion plays a big part in our relationship lol. Somehow we became one of "those" kinds of disgusting couples...
>>
Where does one meet other nerdy people besides cons?
Tinder doesnt seem to be the best place for it lol
>>
>>9437426
if youre still in school: clubs.
pretty much all my nerdy friends ive met through just going to anime/video game clubs, both in high school and college.

yeah, you tend to see a lot of the huge autistic nerd there but you might get lucky and find that normal(ish) nerd thats just there because they just enjoy anime and/or video games without sperging out over them.

i also go to card shops/board game nights as well. though the people ive met through there, i only hang out with them when im there. never really hung out with them on a normal basis.
>>
My bf thought it was cool, and actually tonight brought up that he wants to do a Borderlands 2 cosplay with me (as his first one) and that I should cosplay as Belle.
Honestly i'm glad because I am getting back into cosplay again after awhile of not and its super fun, and i'm glad I can share it with him and not feel ashamed.

Now I just need to play Borderlands 2 haha
>>
>>9389020
I'm the boyfriend and I think she is an attention whore.
>>
>>9389020
he likes gothic and classic, feels indifferent towards sweet. his only real problem with lolita in general is that it takes me "forever" to get ready to go out anywhere, which he teases me about in jest.
>>
>>9443880
>>9434340
Here's your (You)
>>
>>9443898
Well, boyfriend here. I went with her in a grupal cosplay yesterday and wll, it's amazing. I really had lots of fun, some cosplayers were somewhat strange people, but they were fun as fuck to hang on with. Cosplay has something really. But I'm still thinking that some cosplayers are attention whore that instead of having fun while doing cosplay they are taking one photo per second to upload it to her instagram and get followers.
>>
>>9416624
is this bait?
>>
mirror thread in /k/ right now, a lot of interest in /cgl/

>>>/k/33746717
>>
>>9390304
Oh anon. I had an ex who also didn't want me to take my depression meds because he was worried about the decreased sex drive. He was convinced that the decreased sex drive would be permanent as well, and as he intended to marry me, this just would not do (when I started these meds I was 16, he was 21). He turned out to be very insecure and paranoid.
>>
>>9451374
>21 year old dating a 16 year old turns out to be crazy
Never would've seen that coming.
>>
>>9451374
>I was 16, he was 21
anon...
>>
>>9447590
Is that true? Are there really-gun nut itas?
>>
She'd never heard of cosplaying before in the past so it's a slow introduction to it by doing couple cosplays with her from cartoons she likes.

She's 5'11 and I'm 5'7 though, so it makes couple cosplays a little difficult. The sex is fun though.
>>
File: 1491862709189.png (142KB, 462x206px) Image search: [Google]
1491862709189.png
142KB, 462x206px
My last two girlfriends (including my current one) think it's cool

They don't have the drive to cosplay, really
>>
>>9389267
>>9389355
My boyfriend is the complete opposite, he's savage as fuck. Its pretty fun to scroll through CoF with him though, the shit that comes out of his mouth...
>>
>>9390266
>10 minutes
what kind of godawful sex are you having?
10 minutes is barely enough time for foreplay
>>
File: 1362613890285.jpg (7KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1362613890285.jpg
7KB, 235x250px
>26
>no gf
>virgin
>>
File: 1411065750472.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1411065750472.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>9461468
same anon

i wish i was dead a little bit
>>
>>9461512
I decided to go on a diet and work out
I hate going to cons and looking at cosplayers with bfs. I just hope that I have better chances with girls in 6-12 months after I lost some fat. Still worried that I lose too much weight. I´m 186cm with 75kg but have a fuck ton of body fat so I somehow need to get rid of that.
>>
File: 588034557789.gif (1MB, 222x255px) Image search: [Google]
588034557789.gif
1MB, 222x255px
>>9461468
>26
>no bf
>virgin
>>
>>9389020
I've never cosplayed but mentioned it to my husbando offhand recently that I'd like to cosplay at our local con next summer when I reach my goal weight.
He said he'd like to dress up with me.

Hes not into anime but that doesn't bother me at all. We might do a couple's costume in this case which will make me feel a little safer since i'll likely be buying and putting it all together since i can't sew.

>tfw seven fucking captchas
I seriously hate recaptcha...
>>
>>9461521
Get fucking, anons, you both just met your sorumato~
>>
>>9389328
Usually because they fear the sharp stab of a breakup more than the dull throb of a bad relationship
>>
>>9392849
>tfw no one-armed blonde gf
Why even live?
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>9393540
>ywn find a lolita gf who is redpilled on the JQ and wants to secure the existence of our people
Revolution when?
>>
>>9410318
>not deferring to post number on a Siberian ice carving forum
In my day, digits would decide
>>
>>9390921

Seriously, just toy with him during the movie or something.

My ex use to play a game called "the Halo challenge." She would go down on me and see how long it took me to throw down the controller and ravish her.
>>
>>9461761

Soon brother, the fire rises!
>>
>>9389020
If your SO shits on a hobby that you wholeheartedly enjoy, dump them desu. If it ain't hurting anyone, why bitch about it?
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.