[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.fan2sea.com/index.html Thoughts, /cgl/ ? I don&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

http://www.fan2sea.com/index.html

Thoughts, /cgl/ ?
I don't know if this is a good idea.
>>
It happened a couple weeks ago and so far nothing bad seems to have happened
>>
>>9349329
Yeah, but was it fun ?
>>
Weren't there other cons in the past that tried to do this and never went through?
>>
>>9349337
I heard some guy died trying to take a selfie with a shark
>>
>>9349337
I read one review and that guy had fun. The lineup was actually pretty impressive for a first year convention
>>
I actually did go this year, and could answer questions you have about it. Definitely did not hear about the shark selfie incident though, but man that would've been entertaining.
Bottom line, was it fun: yeah, though what you get out of it will depend on what you go to cons for and what your personality is like. I mostly go for anime and am kind of quiet, so I just had fun watching documentaries and lounging outside. There were many people who were having a great time though, dressed up and drunk the whole weekend.

actually now that I start typing, I realize I have more to say about it than I thought, but I will try to answer questions
>>
>>9349757
how big was the crowd?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>9349770
I actually asked the staff as it seemed a little empty. Ship capacity is around 2500, and there were about 1090 on board. Of those people, I'd say about half were on board for the comic con aspect, the rest either didn't even know it was a comic con cruise or were travel/ airline staff who got onboard last minute for cheap. Everyone seemed to get into it though, it was really cute to see the old Florida ladies all wearing the con tshirts and reminiscing about seeing original Star Wars in the theatre. Of the 500-600 comic con people, about 2/3rds wore cosplay.
>>
>>9350468
Damn, that's not a lot.
They might not have made enough money for another edition, don't you think ? It sounds like it flopped.
>>
honestly, would probably go to this if it had some gaming stuff. Seems chill.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.