[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were earning $15,000+ a month on patreon for either Cosplay,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

If you were earning $15,000+ a month on patreon for either Cosplay, Lolita, or other Japanese fashion

what would you do with that and your newfound popularity, and how would you reward your patrons?
>>
>>9317730
Pay off my student loans ASAP, pay my car off, get a nice apartment, not sure what I'd do about being popular.. maybe be one of those losers and advocate for issues I care about?
>coughcoughfreshwatercrisiscoughcough
I'm hella crafty so I'd probably make a bunch of cute trinkets and small accessories/cute drawings an all that shit
>>
>>9317730
Travel the world as a "fashion icon" and buy cool candies in different countries, and give giftbags of said candies to certain donors, and maybe a handwritten note depending on the donation bracket.
I'd also become a tripfag and post on boards.4chan.org/cgl/, making questionable posts that would alienate half my fanbase.
>>
pay off all my debt, move to Japan for better access to lolita/jfash, buy good camera equipment and do gaijin in japan vlogging (because you can never have too many of those) with a focus on japanese fashion stuffs
>>
How do I make money on patreon?
I dont want implants
>>
>>9317928
Get naked.
You don't even have to have an nice body to make money off of the beta fags that are thirsty for a cosplay waifu.
>>
Sex change
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>9317730
All the brand. And coke.
I'd reward them with nudes.
>>
I'd start a mentor program where I'd help people new to Lolita get one coord together. It would be on a budget but the point would be to make sure it's in their favorite color, they get color-matching socks, blouse and make sure they get a proper petti. I'd drive out or fly out and work with them; sort through what they already have first and just help them get the first solid coord down, so they'd be able to then go forward and get add-in new pieces here and there.
So many of the Lolita followers on youtube really want to get involved, but it's that first coord that really hold them back. I think actual hand-holding for that first outfit would really help increase the amount of active Lolitas, instead of Lolita wannabes.
>>
>>9318280
Anon you're so pure I wanna kiss u. Follow your dreams, I renounce my comments about cocaine ilu
>>
>>9317928
"cute groping" sets
>>
>>9317928
No implants? No money. Also are you white?
>>
>>9317890
>>9317913
Actually cute ideas!
>...disregarding the second half of the 9317913
>>
>>9318613
Oh yeah, I forgot; people of certain skin colors are not allowed to make money on the internet, because they have the original sin of people of the same color as them, disregarding no one has any ability to decide or affect what race they happen to be and do not posses time-travel powers to control the actions of people who died centuries before their existence.
>>
I would have a ton of raffles for the lower tier backers. People could win prize bags every month, the more you pay the more tickets with your name go in the raffle. The higher tier backers could join private chats with me where I could personally advise them on fabric choices and direct them to tutorials (and do all the research in diff materials so they don't have to waste the money) highest tier gets prize bag no matter what and advise as well as assist in making their cosplay, I'd ship hand made pieces to them
>>
Buy a house and goats
>>
I like cosplays but can't sew for shit so I'd probably get an awesome photographer and editor, travel the world with them attending different conventions across the globe, have someone make all my cosplays for me full time, let my top patrons vote on what I cosplay and where I go to next in my around the world trip, and of course take cosplay photos in exotic new locations.

In my free time between travels, I would stream on twitch, playing videogames with my patrons.
>>
Travel nonstop. I'd reward my patrons with softcore semi-lewds all over the world.
>>
>>9317730
Pay off loans, health insurance, get a car, maybe build another computer even though I don't need an upgrade because why the hell not. Past that it'd be for bills and putting away into savings, since I'm not sure how long-lived people's Patreon's are. I'd like to travel too, but I want a cushion before that.

For rewards I might do things like write or draw. Maybe record personal messages? My friends tell me I have a calming voice. If I can do things like send postcards or make trinkets (keychains, bracelets, etc) to send out every once in a while that'd be nice.
>>
Live my life. Invest smartly with the whale of an income while it lasts so that it WILL last.
Things for patrons, I dunno I feel like the work would be the reward they want/appreciate. But maybe limited release collectibles or patron only photo shoots? Could get creepy though.
If it was lolita/jfash then have patron only closets or something?
The money would have to be invested in enough tools, equipment and/or clothes to keep the hobby interesting to patrons.
>>
>>9317730
If I would use the money first off to maybe help fund new releases if people were watching for unboxings, detail reviews etc (everyone wins). Then I would use the money to probably start collecting old lolita pieces that were significant to the subculture to catalog and make like an online museum. It frightens me that we might lose our history soon if older pieces don't start being taken off peoples backs and getting looked after. The rest would be income so I could keep making videos and working on projects.
>>
hot glue my cosplays, gain more weight, squander all the money the massive intakes of food and throw some at my friends to feel important while going to different conventions to remind people I still exist
>>
>>9318111
mobile faggot detected
>>
>>9318686
More like, we look more similar therefore I feel like I should care more.
It's biology. Not saying all instincts are correct, but gut responses are gut responses.
>>
bamp
>>
>>9318613
>are you white
>SSS
>>
>>9318686
>people should be forced to give money to darkies
Beggars can't make any demands whatsoever.
>>
>>9319620
Top kek. Why try something new when there's already a proven pathway to success? The Momo method!
>>
Bigger fake tits every year. With this ill surpass jnig
>>
I've got a decent social media following, huge tits, and am not fugly/a landwhale. Yet I'm still only making like $100/month on patreon.

What am I doing wrong, seagulls?
>>
>>9321691
You probably look like/are trailer trash but you'd never know it. Trailer trash cunts with giant udders always think they're hot shit but anyone who grew up in a real house can smell the trailer stench on you through a pc screen
>>
>>9321691
Post pics so we can see if you're actually fugly
>>
Buy a billboard on the side of a busy interstate that reads "THIS UGLY WEEB IS MAKING FUCKING FAT STACKS OF CASH, AND BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID".
>>
>>9319621
how dare I use a phone to post when I'm not at home
>poorfag detected
>>
>>9321698
even so, you got fat shit like momo doing well.
>>9321691
probably not pandering or reaching out on social media enough.
>>
>>9317730
Buy a shitload of lsd and save up for an old Cessna or a Piper
>>
>>9317913
>alienating half my fanbase
lolol
>>
>>9322103
you should save up for the cessna and then eat the entire thing

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Lotito
>He disassembled, cut-up, and consumed bicycles, shopping carts, televisions, a Cessna 150, and other items. The Cessna 150 took roughly two years to be "eaten", from 1978 to 1980.
>>
>>9322137
If a lolita did this I'd pay good money to watch
>>
>>9321691
Are you doing lewds? Nobody is going to give you money if they can't fap to you.
>>
>>9321691
PANDER
If you take your clothes off people will like you. If you do popular cosplays people will see you. Popular cosplay lewds= $$$.
Oh, and learn to shoop really well.
>>
>>9317730
travel the world to work with other cosplayers on group projects
I'd probably release some kind of vlog material or early access to tutorials for patrons
>>
>>9321691
important.. are you white?
>>
>>9324323
I'd honestly want to hire someone to shoop, I make enough money to.
>>
Pay off my debt, buy a house, get my NP without having to work whilst in school. Oh, and sock away money for retirement. I'd reward fans with masked medical fetish videos.
>>
>>9317730
Get a place to install a workshop other than my bedroom, Welcome all the patreons that need advice, help or just borrow some tools to finish their cosplay, and to those who live outside the city, send them prints and even props, and record tutorials, too.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.