[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Santa 2016: Grinch Check Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 58

File: image.jpg (35KB, 256x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 256x325px
Time for another thread

Old thread >>9300784

>Grinched gift signup and check in ETA: January 15th, 2017.

Cards and gifts should be sent out by now and will hopefully be received before the 15th.
>>
KM here! Ouji anon I've received your gift and will be posting pics as soon as possible!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9315548
Gift ID is 3815. Anon I'm absolutely in love with everything you got me! My favourite has to be the combined books because I was specifically wanting to reread those three! Everything fits my aesthetic to a T and I hope my gift isn't disappointing compared to all the personalization you put into mine! Thank you so much! JW I am still on the hunt for your gift but my college might just be holding it until normal mail hours resume. Is there tracking that says it arrived? I'll give them a call tomorrow so they can search the mail room for it!
>>
EC from NZ here, unfortunately away from home for a week but if you were my SS from Russia i've received your package!!
>>
>still no cards

If we got matches for cards, did we get matched back?
>>
>>9315693
I hope so. I haven't received any cards either. Don't know if I should send mine out or not if no one is doing cards.
>>
>>9315696
I sent 2 out, one person posted about it. They were both very local (one in state, one the next state over), so I'm sure the other one got it.
>>
File: seagulls.jpg (114KB, 800x914px) Image search: [Google]
seagulls.jpg
114KB, 800x914px
Save our seagulls 2017!
>>
>>9315693
Everyone should have been matched. But as an international gull, I doubt mine will get there before the grinch check.
>>
>>9315693
>>9315696
I sent all mine out before Christmas, and one gull posted about it (since I sent along chocolate). I sent 3 extras out since I had more cards and got a thank you card from the UK before even getting any of my cards.

I'm trying not to let the salt consume me. I sent all my gifts before mid-December and they were all well received, and I sent all my cards and even extras before Christmas, and so far zero cards outside of some thank yous from the extras and 1/3 gifts. One of my gifters outright dropped out and bless Neon Elf for picking me up something that will get here when it gets here, and the other remaining gifter did post in the last thread about sending stuff soon. But still. It's disheartening to not even have any cards by this point. I get we started late, and I get people got busy because holiday, and mail sucks, but still. Probably just a shitty combo of luck of the draw on my end, and I know it's not anyone's fault, but still feelsbadman
>>
>>9315693
My matches are all half way across the world, so I'm not sure they'll arrive before grinch check. Got photos of all the envelopes though so I'll be sending that to helper so they know I'm cool.
>>
>>9315696
>I haven't received any cards either. Don't know if I should send mine out
this is why shit takes so long. how many people actually act like this?
>>
>>9315735
>how many people actually act like this?

Ugh, this. Also the other anons bitching about not having recieved their packages get so they were thinking about grinching.

What if they're mutuals and they're BOTH waiting for the stuff to arrive before sending theirs? Neither will get anything.
>>
>>9315735
Well I didn't sign up for any cards but I still got card assignments. So if I get a card I'll send mine out in return.
>>
>>9315740
That just makes it harder on the people looking to make up for missing presents. I think anons who claim to have been grinched should be required to show proof that their presents were sent out. Otherwise, people will pretty much get free presents.
>>
>reposting from last thread

JC from NY here, I only got one gift so far. Is my other match lurking or have any updates for me?

Also Anais, your tracking number says your gift was delivered a Week ago. Did you get everything all right?
>>
>>9315696
What a dumb attitude. If you don't send anything, ye shall not receive. Noone would receive. By signing up you obligated yourself to do the gifts and cards you were assigned.

This is a secret santa for god's sake not some rigged trust exercise.
>>
>>9315750
Once again, I didn't sign up for any cards yet I still got card assignments. That is why I don't know if I should send them out or not.
>>
>>9315757
did you contact the Neon Elf or just sit there with your thumb up your ass feeling helpless?
>>
>>9315777
I sent an email when I received the assignment but I haven't gotten a response back. I saw another anon got an assignment that was just blank and assumed that's what mine was supposed to be. KM and KG, if you guys are here in the thread did any of you sign up for cards? I've got you both as my cardees.
>>
>>9315789
KM here! I've got Anais and JD as my cardees. I've sent my cards out already, do you happen to be one of them?
>>
To my cardees! Sorry for not sending them out yet as I was swamped by a con this past weekend and work till forever. They will definitely go out at least by the 12th, so please excuse my lateness:

- EM from IN
- Anais from TX
- KSeto from NZ

I'll throw something fun in my cards for being late!
>>
ML from OH
MB from Australia
SH from UK

JR from UK here. Apologies for the delay, your cards are being posted today. Royal mail estimates 5 - 7 days for shipping to Australia & the US so I'm sorry you might not get your cards before the grinch check.

SG from UK, you mentioned something about water damage to your parcel. Could you let me know if everything inside was OK? I've been a bit worried about it. Thanks!
>>
>>9313005

Finally seeing this from the last thread and I'm happy you like them! I hoped everything is nice.

I did forget the ID... sorry about that.
>>
>>9315677
That's an awesome thing to hear!
>>
>>9313758
LT from SA, glad you received the gift! I hope they go well with your winter coords.
>>
File: IMG-20170111-WA0006.jpg (187KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170111-WA0006.jpg
187KB, 1600x900px
Gift ID 7947 reporting in, I received part 2 of your gift!
Thanks for sending it NS from Canada, and all the little pins and keychain! Your artwork is so cute! I definitely want to send you a thank you gift, did you want me to also include some vegemite? Seems like most Aussie gulls are sending through little packets internationally with their gifts.
>>
File: omg.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
EC from CA...
You are saint ;__;
I've just received this and I'm extremely happy! The book is amazing, really beautiful and informative, and the pigments are incredible! I figured out they can be mixed with almost every media I work with, which is super cool. This has opened me up to so many opportunities, I really can't express my gratitude enough. Thank you for spoiling me so much! Can I at least send you a card back? Maybe not a Christmas one (as it's kind of late for the mood), but something else that will cheer you up?
>>
>>9316021
Why are Canadians so kawaii
>>
SG from Israel, SH from UK here have you had a chance to receive your gift yet?

LT from Australia, ML from Ohio and LD from Australia I apologise for your cards being late I've been swamped at work. Do you like sheet masks at all or are there any British candies/chocolate you'd like?
>>
>>9305807 here
I'm getting your cards printed out today. I tried several times to get it done at home but my printer obviously doesn't agree with cardstock, so I'm going to have it done professionally. I'll finish hand decorating them and they should be in the mail tomorrow.

XYZ, I got your card and I'm so happy! Thank you so much for the extra goody!!! I love the little bunny stickies and they'll be really useful for my studies. Your card has no printing on it, so it will 100% be in the mail tomorrow.
-ZM
>>
>>9316161
I know for sure that my parents picked it up, but I'm only heading home tomorrow. I can't wait to open it and I'll post pictures of course!
>>
File: 2.png (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
36KB, 900x900px
Dear YL, JW, and Uncle T
I know I'm repeating myself here, but I'm extremely sorry that only recently I could send your gifts. It wasn't really my intention to grinch any of you. Personally, I feel that I put a lot of attention and care to all your gifts so they could match what your descriptions said and so they weren't just random items. I'm extremely, extremely sorry and an apology is not enough.
Your packages are on the way and I have your tracking codes. If you want them, you can have them, email me at [email protected].
A convination between family, work and school was that didn't let me ship your presents in time. That is not your fault. But for now, I will refrain from participating in any CGL related activities. If it makes you feel better, I only have had recieved one gift myself, but you are far more important. I'm sorry. I also contacted Neon Elf about this.
I'm sorry again.
>>
VH here, JR your gift will be sent tomorrow. My deadline really took it out of me but its all done, the parcel Im looking at on my desk ready to send. AH and LD hope your ready for stickers and badly drawn seagulls.
>>
ML from OH, this is SA, I got your thank you card and stickers and died from cuteness.I was just thinking I needed some San-X character stickers! It was great being your santa!!
>>
>>9316288
YL here. I completely understand how you feel. I currently have some packages stuck in customs with no explainations or updates in weeks. I have most of my giftees stuff ready, but fuck. I wanted to get them cute berets and legwear too. I don't know what I'm going to do, I don't want the bulks of my gifts to just be handmade.
>>
TD from VA: I finally got your last gift in so
I'll be shipping everything out by the end of the week!
>>
File: f9b.png (517KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
f9b.png
517KB, 680x383px
>>9316288
JW here, hey don't worry about it! I also had complications and had to send stuff a little late
things happen and it's completely understandable
>>
My santa posted in a previous thread about still working on my gifts. I was wondering if it's in the mail now or still being worked on? (CK from NJ here)
>>
File: km no idgull.jpg (2MB, 1920x1457px) Image search: [Google]
km no idgull.jpg
2MB, 1920x1457px
>>9315557
i am so glad you like them! i felt intimidated by your gift in comparison, if it makes you feel better. speaking of which:

this made me very happy to open. the skincare items might save my life this winter, and the tights will work well with some vkei ideas that i have. this necklace, though. this necklace needs its own post
>>
File: probably a next gen pokemons.jpg (1MB, 1920x1205px) Image search: [Google]
probably a next gen pokemons.jpg
1MB, 1920x1205px
>>9316862
there was no letter in the box that i could find (nor gift ID#) to explain this beautiful monster. where did you find it? what is it?! it seems to me like something bony and winged, hatching from a bean or seed. i love it, and if there is a story behind it that you know, please share! i may put it on a customized chain so it will not be overwhelmed by a jabot. it is too strange not to be on prominent display
>>
>>9316865
Gift ID should be 5715. I was wandering around Harajuku looking for some shops that cater to your aesthetic when I came across a shop selling odds and ends and gothic Lolita items. They had hair clips that looked like actual bone, a scarf decorated in cherubs, and a few questionable accessories. The shopkeeper(dressed head to toe in the best gothic Lolita coord I've seen)ushered me in in broken English and explained the items she had for sale. I saw the necklace and mistook it for a goat's head with wings coming out of its eyes. She told me it was handmade and urged me to try it on(I didn't). I hastily bought the necklace, received my receipt for customs, and left the shop. I still have no idea what that is(maybe someone's back with wings coming out?) but it looked nifty so I got it.
>>
>>9316884
ah, a mystery makes it open to interpretation! it was an excellent choice and i look forward to showing it off
>>
File: IMG_20170112_205323.jpg (548KB, 1215x1173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170112_205323.jpg
548KB, 1215x1173px
SG from the UK I just got home and opened your gift! It's so so cute!! Even the box is exactly my taste, and I love the owl pen and purse (I really needed a new one actually, so this is great) and thank you for including two facemasks, my sister loves them so I'll be nice and share with her.
Again this gift is just perfect (And the little house! It's also so cute!) so thanks so much!
>Gift ID 8415
>>
>>9316161
>>9315934
ML here, thank you so much!
I love any kind of candy or face masks!

My cards should be mailed out over the weekend! They're probably going to end up being more like Valentines. I swear I found happy new year cards before now, but I can't find them at all this year.
>>
>>9316334
You're so welcome! Thank you again for the amazing gift! This year was so fun!
>>
File: VySUhsG.jpg (175KB, 346x640px) Image search: [Google]
VySUhsG.jpg
175KB, 346x640px
>tfw waiting for my last gift
>tfw waiting for giftees to confirm receipt of goods
>>
>>9317321
SH here, I'm so glad you liked it all, I was worried about it getting damaged in transit so I'm glad it's all safe!
>>
>>9317393
Ah so sorry I got mixed up with the names, I was in such a rush to post that I didn't double check.
Everything arrived just fine and my sister also says thanks for the facemask.
>>
File: fuckauthority.png (388KB, 504x377px) Image search: [Google]
fuckauthority.png
388KB, 504x377px
Just posting this again because I never got a reply from the last one and it's kinda urgent with Grinch check 3 days away

>JANE DOE
This is JF from NC and I didn't see a Gift ID on your amazing gifts and I didn't think to ask the day I posted. Please let me know what your Gift ID is, otherwise I'll just tell Helper-anon your name and hope they can get the ID from their master list.
>>
>>9316187
Me again!

All 4 cards are mailed out! Hope they reach you all soon!
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 983x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 983x671px
Bobbi I received your gifts a couple days ago! I loved the notes on the gift wrappings and that the accessories were labeled with the stores that they came from. The drawing of Dokuga is awesome too!

Unfortunately for my New Year's cards it is very likely that I won't be able to send them out until the 16th. I'm stuck in a conference trip and won't be leaving until Sunday.
>>
File: cgllgc.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cgllgc.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
MSC from Mexico, CB from MS here.
Thanks so much for this! I couldn't find the gift ID in the box so can you provide them? If not I'm sure Santa's Helper will count this for Grinch Check. These stockings are so gorgeous, I can't wait to wear them! And thank you so much for the blouse. Finding comfortable roomy lolita things while being in the upper ranges for bust in most burando sometimes a bit of a pain so I really appreciate this! Thank you!
>>
BD from the UK, ML from OH, KG from WA, JG from NV. I have sent your cards out today, sorry for the lateness, I've had some stuff going on. I hope they are okay.
>>
>>9316161
LD here. I honestly love jaffa cakes. When I was interning someone brought a box back from the UK and I've been craving since. But mask sheets should be fine!!
>>
>>9316833
I'm here! I'm mailing it along with JG's tomorrow. I'm really sorry it's taken so long.
>>
>>9317827
Awesome, no worries!! I'm so glad you're still around. This is my first secret seagull, and I was getting antsy. Looking forward to opening it!
>>
File: wonderfulburds.jpg (1MB, 2000x951px) Image search: [Google]
wonderfulburds.jpg
1MB, 2000x951px
Gift ID: 5915
A big thank you to the wonderful Santa who gave me all these beautiful birds and the gorgeous necklace. Bonus points for the super cute Luluco doodle! I unwrapped the little crochet guy first and couldn't stop smiling. They also have a bit of sentimental value:
>be 7 year old me, beg parents for any kind of pet
>parents cave and let my sister and I get budgies
>green male and blue female, just like these buttons, name them Prince and Princess
>fake sick for entire week just so that I can stay at home and hang with my new bros
>love those birdos, try to be best budgie owner
>one eventually dies after a healthy and long life
>other one was outside in her cage, dad tripped while carrying her in, causing cage to fall and door to come off, she gets spooked and flies out
>can't be mad at dad because it was an accident, and I asked him to help me
>run around neighbourhood for hours trying to find her
>have to go inside, it's dark and I can't hear her
>at least she got to fly in the open sky

Sorry for the wall of sad greentext, don't worry though, these pins bring back awesome memories and make smile.
>now I can have my birds together on my bag wherever I go
>>
File: IMG_4284.jpg (51KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4284.jpg
51KB, 400x438px
Just an update for my giftees before grinch check goes out

GR from IL, I posted in the last thread but I didn't realize there was a new one already. Just in case you didn't see, I sent your package 4 days ago, and have given the tracking number to Santa's Helper. My tracking says it should be arriving after the weekend!
ASH from CT, and EM from UK, I hope your gifts arrived safely! You don't have to post or anything, but please let me know if anything is missing or if you have any problems.

KB from Australia
NM from CA
LD from Australia
KG from WA
A from TX
JM from Canada
MC from GA
JR from UK
I have sent your cards out about 4 or 5 days ago, they should be on their way and arriving shortly!

This year's secret santa has been so fun, and I've had a lot of fun seeing all the great gifts, both for myself and what other people have received. Thanks to all of ya salty bitches, you made my holiday season cozy.
>>
File: 1463120156528.jpg (38KB, 643x425px) Image search: [Google]
1463120156528.jpg
38KB, 643x425px
>>9317968
aw.
>>
Did Travis's giftees get their redemption packages yet? I'm curious to see what he ended up doing!
>>
>>9318080
Goat chan, lol nope.

Not sure i'll do secret santa again desu
>>
ML from OH and MC from CT, I just sent out your cards, unfortunately you'll most likely get them after grinch check but hopefully before the 19th
>>
Sent out your packages, JG and CK! The labels say estimated delivery is the 17th.
>>
>>9316298
JR here, thanks anon, and congrats on reaching your deadline, have a chill weekend.
>>
>>9315934
Thanks for telling me. I'm pretty excited as I am yet to receive a card.
>>
>>9318335
>>9318080

Bow chan here, sad to hear you haven't either but I was honestly kind of afraid he'd sent to you and decided not to for me, so at least we are in this together. There's still time I guess. I just want a tracking number from either of my Santa's before Grinch check because so far I've received nothing except for the nice package from Auntie Gull, but she wasn't even my Santa :(
>>
>>9318568
Man Auntie Gull is the best. The paper dolls I've been playing around with tons, and the hair tie she sent me I've been wearing almost daily.
So far I've got 3/5 gifts, and 0/4 cards, and the gift from Auntie Gull.

We should do our own Secret Santa.
>>
>>9318579
That includes the gift from Uncle T, overall I ended up with 4 goat cookie cutters, a seagull and a shepherd, and an annoyed spouse lol.
>>
Someone brought it up, but I think the best way for screening for participant (besides the white/grinch list) would be to make a semi-detailed wishlist mandatory. If someone can't provide at least a paragrahp of /cgl/ related interests, then they shouldn't be participating in an exchange.

Anyway, I'll be in Tokyo in March, so I really hope we set up something for white day.
>>
>>9318585
for White Day we had to provide a feedback page (eBay, LM, Etsy, etc.). i am not sure if there were WD grinches but it seemed like an ok idea.
>>
>>9318587

yeah, but pretty much anyone has a feedback page nowadays.
>>
>>9318579
Pic of the paper dolls? Are they lolita or something?
>>
>>9318585
>>9318587
Isn't White Day more husbando/waifu/OTP related? We could always request the good-list from Helper and use that to vet people that were part of Secret Santa.
>>
>>9318629
it can be, but does not have to be. i got burando and accessories.
>>
File: IMG_4474.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4474.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
KG from WA here. I love it! Thank you so much, anon!
>>
>>9318583
I just shipped out your regift box today. As well as LM in Mexico, LT in Australia, and Bowchan. Sorry that took so long. Merry Late Christmas/Hanukkah gulls!

>>9316288
Thank you and it's ok. I won't be shipping out my Holiday Cards until Tomorrow, I'm sorry to my targets.
>>
I want to post a heads up that my rematch cards are going to be a little late, I'm hand making them and the overtime at my job has been ridiculous lately.
>>
File: 1313717142001.png (6KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1313717142001.png
6KB, 493x402px
>>9316021
Hey! Sorry for the late response!
I'm so glad you like it! Please don't worry too much about sending a gift back, I'm perfectly happy with a card or whatever you are comfortable with! To answer you question though, Vegemite is always welcome.
>>
File: secretsanta2016.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
secretsanta2016.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
Hey VG (gift id 9315)! Sorry i am late with posting but thank you so much! this gift is just perfect. I am so overwhelmed haha i have already used a lot of the cute stationary you got me and it is just perfect! At first i just thought that was all of the gift but yesterday i was going out with my friends and i wanted to use the bag you had gotten. To my surprise i saw all the cute goods you got me inside! I honestly couldn’t have asked for more thank you so much! on another note i thought i recognized the name hahah i hope you like my gift for you i know it’s not as spectacular as what you have gotten me but i hope it is useful...Thank you so much for this it is more than what I expected!
>>
>>9319232
my bad i forgot to include some posca glitter pens in the picture but that's because i have been using them so they were on my desk thank you so much again!
>>
Helper anon, if we don't think our cards will have arrived before grinch check but we sent them out, what do we do?
>>
KZ of PA, I have some bad news. Last night, my father got into a car accident involving at least two other cars. When I say got into a car accident, I mean he probably caused the accident because his stupid ass decided to drive while under the influence of alcohol. He called me telling me the cops were there and then started saying random things when I asked where he was. Eventually, his phone stopped receiving calls so I assumed it was turned off. I called the sheriff's department, but he wasn't in their system yet since he was probably mid-transit since the accident was far away from the county jail. How does a 50+ year old not have enough life experience and respect for other people's safety to just not drive while drunk? He can call anyone to pick him up. He can just go to sleep. Being drunk and doing stuff is just stupid. If he's to proud to get help from other people, then maybe he should control his drinking!! So how does this affect you? It doesn't. Your package is estimated to arrive on Tuesday. If you want, I can message the tracking number to the email I have on file for you (c*******[email protected]). Message me when you receive the package so I can open the gift you sent me too. A reminder: eye for an eye is generally a bad deal.
>>
>>9319295
Are you handling it all right anon? I realize your post was used to vent a little but hope you're holding up okay as well as the people involved in the accident.
>>
SG Isreael, VK Russia, and A Singapore:
After waiting for 84 years, your gifts are ready to ship... turns out some of them got redirected to my parent's house, and the neighbour who usually picks up parcels had a health scare and forgot about them until today, when the rest of them came in.
You'll all get tracking numbers, rest assured I don't plan to be like Mexico grinch from last year.

>>9315934
There wasn't any real damage, the ink on the outside just ran a lot, the gifts themselves were completely fine. I kept the box and Derpy-chan is now framed and hanging in the corridor, btw.
>>
If you are interested in giving gifts to our Grinched Gulls, fill out this form
http://pastebin.com/6jN7YLFB
I'll open signup for Grinch signups as we reach January 15th. Keep your list of unique IDs handy so you can report which one of your gifts did not arrive and which ones did.

>>9319263
It won't weight heavily in this year's round of grinch check.

>>9316023
You're welcome, and you are also welcome to send me something. That pigment comes in second set of additional colors if you are interested in getting more.
>>
My cards are definitely running late, so sorry to my secret santa giftees. I'll be sending them out on Tuesday and I'll let santa's helper know!
>>
File: 1477609317488.jpg (53KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1477609317488.jpg
53KB, 350x262px
>>9319366
Helper, one of my Santa's didn't include a number and I haven't been able to get a hold of them. Could you help me out?

Santa: Jane Doe
Giftee: Jiji Fenn

I really should've saved the mailer it was sent in so I could add more info but I've gone through everything they sent and my pictures I took unwrapping and I couldn't find the ID number anywhere.
>>
>>9317968
Aw gee anon, I wasn't ready for that. I'm glad you like everything and that they made it to you safely.
>>
>>9319366
>For participating and successfully giving back, you'll jump straight into the top of our Whitelist for future events such as White Day and Secret Santa 2017 where you can increase the maximum number of gifts or sign up for the higher price tiers

That is super sweet of you to include! I'd sign up if I wasn't super wiped out from doing Auntie Gull grinch stuff already.
>>
Did anyone send a 707 body pillow cover to KP in IL? I received one in the mail that I didn't order, but it appeared to come from the company and didn't have a card or anything attached
>>
>>9319401
Auntie Gull, if you are who I think you are, you are already on the list.
>>
>>9319415
Oh seriously? Thanks so much! Just in case I'm also >>9319396
Well now I'm super excited for White Day since I've never done the higher price tiers before.
>>
I still haven't received my card/heard anything about my card. Anyone have EK from NY?
>>
>>9319415
Helper Anon, am I on the list? I was the gull whose gift was refused by my giftee, and I still have it. Would I have to register for Anti Grinch squad or am I on the list already?
>>
>>9319474
sign up for the anti grinch squad and make a note about the gift/price range that you do have.
>>
>>9319326
Nah, it's just used to include true, but unnecessary information to potentially throw off my Secret Santa until she gets to the end of the paragraph. Usually when you tell someone something that starts with "I have some bad news", they think it's bad news for them. But this is bad unrelated news. Fluff!

As for how I'm handling it, I think when people get drunk, they become massive babies who shouldn't do anything except be taken care of. And he didn't do that. What he did is reckless since it endangered other people and makes life harder for those close to him. He still works so a suspended license means that someone has to drive him to work throughout the week now.

On the bright side, he turned down going out with friends today because of the "just recently did something stupid while drunk" thing. And it doesn't seem like it did anything except give people free money at the expense of his insurance premiums so whatever. Life goes on.

I'll just miss bullying my Secret Santa since I can't not gift her anymore now that I've gifted her. It's the end of the road! After opening our gifts, the journey ends! I mean, I could say stuff like "thanks for being my Secret Santa; I'll miss you!", but I have an anonymous image to maintain. "Thanks for the free stuff. Enjoy your random garbage!!"

Thanks for the concern though. I hope you have some good news coming a month or two from now if you know what I mean. ;)
>>
BB from WV here, I'm currently waiting on one last gift, but I remember a few of my santas saying that their gifts might be a bit late. So I just wanted to check and see if my last santa is just one of the late ones or a potential grinch.

Also SM of CA, tracking says your package arrived on the 12th, so I hope you enjoy this one!
>>
>>9319295
Ugh, because the longer they drive drunk without any issues, the more likely they believe, 'Oh, I'm a great driver drunk!' Then eventually, years down the road, they sure enough get into some huge accident because they suck driving drunk, they were just lucky the past 20-some years.

I've never known anyone who actually drank and drive to think they were a bad driver until they actually got in an accident.
>>
>>9318733
And apparently that was not all. I was having a really shitty day and that cheered me up, anon.
>>
File: IMG_4506.jpg (1MB, 2057x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4506.jpg
1MB, 2057x4032px
>>9319626
Correct photo woops
>>
>>9319504
Glad to know you're doing ok!! Feel free to send me the tracking!! It's going to my partner's PO Box so I'll have to keep them updated so we know when it arrives. Thanks for keeping me highly entertained throughout this.
>>
File: IMG_20170114_124658.jpg (352KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170114_124658.jpg
352KB, 1008x756px
BS from OH, I picked up the gift! There is just so much stuff! My favorite has to be all of the donut stuff and the donut puzzle! There is no ID though.
>>
i think this is the first event where i am grinched. i also signed up to give to grinched anons so i am not sure how that will work.
>>
>>9319644
I emailed the tracking.
>>
>>9319668
Lmao same here anon
>>
>>9319331
SG from Israel here. That's alright Anon, thanks for keeping me updated! I've basically moved home for the near future (Finding a new apartment is a bitch.) so at least I'll be able to open it as soon as it arrives and not keep you waiting like I had to do with my other Secret Santa.
Unrelated, it's hard not to gush about this to my comm. I mean, they aren't super against CGL but it's not something we bring up.
>>
MO from AZ, your gift is delayed but on its way! You are not grinched! Emailing the helper with the tracking tomorrow. Hope it arrives safely.
>>
My Santa has been pretty responsive on here so I know I'm not grinched but I'm pretty sure my gift hasn't even been sent out yet. I understand things get delayed in the mail and I'm not trying to be spiteful or anything, but I still feel like it's kind of a shitty thing when we had so much time and then it's not even mailed yet by the grinch date. What do?
>>
>>9320052
let the Elf know. ask for photo of receipt if need be.

even if they thought they had until the 15th to send out, the 15th is a sunday and not all post people work on sundays... and if they are US, it is a federal holiday weekend to boot.
>>
>>9320052
I know that feeling. Just found out earlier that my last Santa (who had never been in contact with me) sent out my gift who knows when (they never said) and that "haha well It's my country's post so who knows when you'll get it"

They're not exactly making me think I haven't been grinched or something. Like I understand some country's postal service is shit and international shipping is expensive but I dunno, maybe offer to show Elf a picture of the receipt or something? Or at least do me the courtesy of telling me the bloody date you shipped it out on.
>>
File: IMAG1592.jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1592.jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
Thanks so much Santa! I love the little Kenma and Nozo charm, they're so cuteeee! But the purse is my favorite, it's adorable and matches the wallet I got from a different want earlier.
>>
How does grinch check work? Do I need to notify Santa Helper directly or will there be some kind of a form to fill?
>>
>>9320056
tfw I mailed on Friday and it literally just hit me that the 17th isn't tomorrow
I'm dumb as shit
>>
File: Nanika_crying.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nanika_crying.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
XYZ from ON ,
LS from NL,
EM from UK,
VK from Ru,
JS from CA, and JD from GA
I know you're probably marking me as a grinch and I want to deeply apologize. So many of the things I had ordered for you did not come, and I'll be sending what I have tomorrow when the post office opens, with tracking.
>>
>>9320052
Similar boat. Heard from both Santas in the thread that something has been shipped but don't have any tracking numbers or receipts or anything and no estimated date on when it will arrive. I don't wanna mark them as Grinch if they aren't and honestly I don't even want to sign up to get a consolation gift...But if I have been grinched I would like for Santa to know if I was grinched so that person can get assigned to the appropriate tier for future gift exchanges.
>>
My bad, when I picked Jan 15th as the deadline, I neglected to check if it was a Sunday. Either way, check your emails, I've sent out quite a bit of them.

>>9320289
Please fill this out, even if you were not grinched. So I can put your Santa's on the Whitelist for next year!

GRINCH CHECK:
http://pastebin.com/wBEB30GE
>>
>>9320585
Should we report missing cards as well? I'm not too concerned because they're just cards, and one of my santas has mentioned that they sent it out already.
>>
>>9320600
With cards this year, I do not think they will get a chance to be checked seeing as I assume White Day activities will start in February.

This does not mean that you can shirked from sending out cards, though.
>>
>>9317759
Glad you liked it! The ID is 7723.
>>
>Unfortunately, there aren't enough anons who signed up to send out replacement gifts.

That's the downside to everyone being spent out from gifting but at least a few gulls stepped up along the way to chip in to those who got grinched or got bad gifts so that was really nice.
>>
Perhaps the extra grinched people can have their entries summarized, removing personal details and have people pick them and adopt them like puppies.
>>
File: SS CGL 2017 Gift.png (987KB, 982x687px) Image search: [Google]
SS CGL 2017 Gift.png
987KB, 982x687px
MO from AZ here! (Gift ID 3831) I seriously love everything! The Hannibal brooch is amazing and the Shiba cards are soo cute!! thank you so much!
>>
JC, what did the other half of your gift have in it? I remember you saying you had another half coming to me but I don't know if I actually got it. I'm EN from IN.
>>
This is NM from CA! I received a card from NS from Canada last night. It was so cute and your message really made my day. Your art is adorable and your handwriting looks so nice. Thank you so much!
>>
>>9320624
only if they were comfortable with it. I am hesitant to freely disperse people's information, despite it seeming harmlessness.
>>
>>9320624
I signed up that I could adopt one even in a higher tier, and have their package ordered by Feb. 10thr. However, my fashion interests are fairly specific so I'm not sure the likelihood of someone with those interests getting grinched. If they ended up wearing lolita... they'd be getting random accessories from AP USA or something because I know not the details of lolita.
>>
>>9320648
just post here and ask for tips. AP USA might be good if they wear sweet lolita, but maybe not classic or gothic.
>>
>>9320651
Oh, of course. Hence the 'something'. We'll see how it goes though. Hopefully not too many people got grinched. I just like picking out and preparing presents.
>>
>>9320638
You have their emails. You can email them.
>>
File: jhkjdshgf.jpg (42KB, 501x553px) Image search: [Google]
jhkjdshgf.jpg
42KB, 501x553px
Posting here just in case. I think my ss sent it to Austria rather than Australia. I've contacted neon elf and my ss, but posting here just in case as well.
>>
>>9320705
>I think my ss sent it to Austria rather than Australia.
that is taking the meme too far.
>>
>>9320708
Russian tanks are literally rolling down Atlanta!
>>
>>9320708
I cried then I laughed, then cried again
>>
>>9320625
That shiba item got me dead anon, it's super cute. If the giter is lurking, w2c please?
>>
Sorry guys! I forgot your ID's and I realized that after I sent. Here's this for the form!

>>9319664

>>9317755

Glad both of you love the gifts! I feel bad that my extras are kind of "meh" since everyone was sending so many cute things outside their main gifts and I couldn't get around enough to shop like I wanted! But I hope at least the main ones make up for everything!
>>
File: m8hekvzzh1a6hxwjajuo.gif (1MB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
m8hekvzzh1a6hxwjajuo.gif
1MB, 636x357px
>>9320625
aw yay, you are welcome! so glad you liked it!

>>9320789
i got it from AliExpress, but the seller is out of stock. i think if you search for "Shiba greeting card" they ought to pop up
>>
This is AM from CA; I thought I never received my card assignments, but upon looking through my e-mails, I believe that I did receive them. I apologize until now to find them, so if that's all right, I'd be willing to send those out as more of a Valentine's Day/White Day cards if preferred.
>>
>>9319533
Yes, I received it, and thank you SO SO much! I love everything you sent, and I've even since worn the scarf out and around! I haven't been able to post and thank you properly yet, because the internet's been out in my place since the 10th :C This is me attempting to use my phone as a wi-fi hotspot (with very poor results..) When I have internet again I'll make a proper post, but until then, I might be quiet for a little while longer...
>>
>>9321051
ah! Ok! I was just worried you didn't get it! I'm glad you love everything and I hope you get your internet back soon!
>>
File: girl scout.jpg (116KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
girl scout.jpg
116KB, 667x1000px
KZ of PA, I said I sent out your gift and I did, but in a way, I didn't. At least not all of it. But the thing I forgot to add to the package isn't really much of a thing in of itself, but a tag along. Not tagalongs, the girl scout cookie. Although one year, a couple of years ago, I bought girl scout cookies for the first time and got one of everything (the girl scout looked quite pleased with herself). Since I was getting them for someone in Portugal who also never had them (because she lives in a sad country), I ate one of the "duplicates". It wasn't really a duplicate, it was just a gluten-free version of one of the other cookies and it tasted like sadness. I felt terrible because I was depriving a Portuguese girl of the same sadness that made up so much of her identity. Don't remember what the cookie was called; it was a very forgettable cookie. I had many chances to buy girl scout cookies when I was younger because there were so many girl scouts in school with me, but currently, I don't really meet girl scouts anymore. All my coworkers are old as fuck so their children are all older than I am! I'll try again in a few years. The girl scout cookie thing; I'm not delaying your package for that long!

Anyhow, the thing I was going to include was something that was included with something I ordered for myself a while back. So essentially, it was an item created to tag along and somehow it manages to fuck that up this time. Get your life together, tag along item. I don't want you; please go to KZ of PA where she can not want you further. I'm lazy so I'll send it next weekend. Probably. It's nothing to be excited about. I just don't want it.
>>
is the us postal office even open tomorrow?
>>
>>9320824
Bless you, thanks so much!
>>
>>9321157
I work in a government office and in my state they're closed. I'd check online but most likely they'll be working shorter hours or just totally closed.
>>
MC from CT
TD from VA
JM from OK

I'm so sorry for dropping the ball on your holiday cards; I was planning on hand making everyone's cards, but family emergencies and work just kept eating away my time. Would you guys still like to receive cards, and is it alright if they become early valentines cards instead? I'm going to be including a small gift with the cards to apologize.
>>
>>9320585
Hey Santa's helper, should we get email confirmation if we fill in the grinch check?
>>
>>9321496
This is MC and I actually haven't mailed my card assignments yet either. The post offices are closed today but I would like to mail them out tomorrow, and I'm also going to include some stuff with my cards.

For the cards I have SJS from CA and MO from AZ. I'm really sorry they're going to be late, especially because I had already posted about sending them before New Year's.
>>
To the Crimson Caravan, I am mailing your gift today on the last day. DW
>>
SM from Russia, I'm sorry for not updating you earlier but I have had so much going on and I haven't been able to sent out your card yet. I'm going to send it out asap but I'm afraid it will still take a while considering both of our countries' post companies are kinda slow and probably screwed from holidays still. Also, I do not want to just send out something, I wanna put some thought into it. However, I'm deeply sorry for the delay.
>>
File: IMG_8633.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8633.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
hi! I don't know if there was the ID anywhere in the package but thank you so much! I loved your gift and I love the rilakkuma otter series but never got any of the merchandise so thank you so much for that. I will be adding all the lovely stickers to my collection and if you wanna trade sticker flakes sometime lmk lmao
>>
File: ss.png (1MB, 1200x550px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
1MB, 1200x550px
CK from NJ here, I got my package (ID 2923) in the mail today. Thank you EN from IN for the sweets and tape!! I love the clipboard, it'll be perfect for my keeping my AA sales list together at cons, thanks a lot!
>>
I'm trying to hold off on doing the grinch check until the end of the week since there was a mail holiday, I've been told things are coming, and yesterday was my birthday AND I got proposed to so I'm in a great mood. I'm looking forward to seeing what might finally be in my mailbox, and am ready for White Day!
>>
>>9323116
Congrats, anon!
>>
File: THANK YOU THANK YOU cgl ss.jpg (186KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
THANK YOU THANK YOU cgl ss.jpg
186KB, 1440x1080px
>>9320705
>>9320746
My package arrived. I was so worried it'd be sent to Austria instead but thank god. I genuinely cried about the mix up. But when I opened it my inner 5 year old came out and I was so excited and giggly. I love it so much. The iw corset(?) piece fits me so well. Also the hat is sooo cute. The hairpiece is a bit loose but I think that's from shipping so I'll hot glue the bits that fell off. Thank you so much you really made a great start to my year. Bless you anon. I hope you have a lovely year!!!

ID: 9531
>>
File: IMG_20170117_173039.jpg (170KB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170117_173039.jpg
170KB, 960x1024px
>>9323130
Thank you! However I'm gonna let the salt overcome me.

Gift ID 2915: to say I'm confused and disappointed is an understatement, on top of it being late. A cookbook from 1995, an assortment of nail polish that looks used, random energy drink mixes? I don't even know what the pink thing is. The wallet is cute I guess. Especially telling is that the card says "A lot of the things you asked for are things I covet and am too salty and broke too just give away haha". I don't know if I got knocked down a bracket or what, but cool of you to send me a bunch of junk you probably were gonna throw away anyways, EN.
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0999.jpg (330KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0999.jpg
330KB, 1280x1280px
I received these very cute postcards in the mail a few days ago, though I'm not sure who they're from. Thank you though! They're adorable and I'll probably put them up on my walls.

To CL from ON: sorry for the lack of update but I'll be shipping Friday! I have everything wrapped and ready to go, just have to wait to get the money to ship lol. I remembered your postal code was wrong too, so don't worry about that.

To JM from Montreal and NS from Alberta, I haven't forgotten about your cards! I got sick and was unable to work on them but I'm working hard now to get them done! I'm including some stuff with the cards too so I hope you don't mind !
>>
>>9323222
You're completely justified in being salty about this. I honestly don't feel like I have anything to say that'll be able to justify what I did. I got in over my head and put together some really shitty stuff thinking being funny about it would carry me, and thinking about it with a clear head it really wasn't the right thing to do.
(The pink thing is a fondant mold.)
I'm also broke as shit (part of these gifts shipping so late was being unable to pay shipping for some time) so I can't Uncle T my way out of this.

I'm deeply sorry, anon.
>>
>>9323272
>I got in over my head and put together some really shitty stuff thinking being funny about it would carry me
I know that feel, bro.
>>
>>9323222
Were you $20-30 bracket?
>>
>>9323272
Not that anon, but please tell me that isn't old food you pulled out of the pantry. I mean... if it was fresh food that'd be one thing.
>>
>>9323286
Yes.
>>9323287
Half of the food items were things I had in November and the other half was stuff I bought the day before I shipped.
>>
How do people feel about regifting? I got some nice stuff, but it's stuff that I don't think I'd feel right using so I want to give them to other people I know.
>>
>>9320296
Hey anon, don't feel too bad about it. I know you really tried and you were super communicative, there's no helping what happened. I'm looking forward to getting your package in the mail - LS
>>
>>9323213
>corset(?)
i think brands call those bustiers! not your Santa but glad you weren't memed out of your gift after all, m8
>>
>>9323272
Not to be a dick, but if you're broke why not just sign up for one gift in an appropriate bracket? I'm not paycheck to paycheck broke, but I made sure I only signed up for one so I could put time and effort into it and not get in over my head.

>>9323295
As long as someone is getting use out of it then why not, otherwise someone's thoughtful gifts will just sit in a closet right?
>>
>>9323295
As long as you don't tell your Santa you hated their gift you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>9323222
wew, and here i had been unsure about including a used book as an extra

>>9323295
go for it! part of why i included a price range for my handmade items was in case they were not to my anons' taste. better to sell or regift than hang onto or trash the item. none of us knew each other so some misgiftings were bound to occur
>>
>>9323306
My situation changed and I ended up being a lot harder on money than I expected to be.
>>
>>9323317
just curious, how many people did you sign up for? sorry about your money situation btw
>>
>>9323295
I wonder the same, too. I got a piece that I wouldn't really ever wear, and I don't want it clogging up my already limited space.
>>
>>9322939
Yay! I'm glad it got there, and sorry it was so late, the otter stuff was stuck in customs lol. I hope you enjoy it all! And I would totally be down, stickers are amazing. Also the gift ID is 7955, I wrote it on the package but I would totally not be surprised if it was covered up by like customs forms or stickers or something hahaha.
>>
>>9323222
>>9323272
>A lot of the things you asked for are things I covet and am too salty and broke too just give away haha
> I got in over my head and put together some really shitty stuff thinking being funny about it would carry me

I have a feeling this was the salty, retarded gull that's been posting in the recent threads. It should pretty much count as getting grinched and I hope they get blacklisted.
>>
>>9323694
Wait which gull are you talking about? I remember some proper faggotry in early threads, but recently things have been okay.
>>
File: 1464195936852.jpg (72KB, 936x569px) Image search: [Google]
1464195936852.jpg
72KB, 936x569px
>>9323291
>half of the food items were things I had in November
>November

Mmm three month old questionable food.

>>9323222
>>9323694
>It should pretty much count as getting Grinched

Actually OP, there's a section on the Grinch list that asks if you think you got a cheap/unrelated gift and I think this would pretty much apply.

I mean I don't want to shit on other festive Gulls but if you know you're over your head and broke, don't enter Secret Santa. Especially when you're getting well thought out gifts and sending out pure shit in return with the excuse of "I'm broke and like my stuff too much to send them to you". That's even worse than sending nothing at all.
>>
>>9323287
>>9323272
>>9323222
poor form anon don't sign up for secret santa if you can't pay for it.
>>
My giftee never posted about receiving my gift. I spent double the price bracket, plus shipping. I can't help but wonder if they thought the present wasn't good enough but it's pretty upsetting they didn't even post.
>>
>>9323776
That sucks. But I think it has happened to quite a few people i.e. all the anons asking if __ from __ has received their parcel yet. Santa anon has mentioned that it's also as bad as being grinched, so you should add it to the grinch check or at least let them know. Hope you have tracking to help prove it!
>>
>>9323712
That's the thing. We're all salty and retarded.
>>
>>9323222
>that 50% tag
Wew
>>
>>9323267
CL here, thank you for the update! <3 <3 <3
>>
>>9323694
The "I'm holding my gifts until I get mine" one?
No way. I've only been posting updates. I might be a shithead but I sent my two $10-15 gifts before Christmas.
>>9323772
It is shit form.
>>
File: IMG_20170118_103558964.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_103558964.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Holy shit anon this drawing is amazing and I love these stickers! Your card really made my day thank you!! I put that I had never received a card on my Grinch check I guess I should email seagull Santa to let her know I got it!
>>
>>9323884
you can edit the form i believe, give it a shot
>>
>>9323286
>>9323291
>>9323841
>$20-$30 bracket
>Admits to sending $10-$15 gifts
>Absolute shit anyways
Look anon, I get life happens, but you should have bailed at the first signs of trouble instead of accepting probably very nice and thoughtful gifts from other gulls and waiting until literally the last second to send a snarky card and a pile of junk. It's beyond poor form at this point
>>
>>9324009
>>9323841
Whoops might be two different anons I'm mixing up, ignore the money related part of the post if that's the case. General opinion of "you should have bowed out" still stands
>>
>>9323884
I'm so glad you like it! Yeah sorry about the transit time, the international card people only got their matches in early January, and I managed to get mine out in a few days, but it also can take a while for international post. Anyways I'm so happy that you like it, and have a great new year!
>>
>>9323786
Yep, I have tracking and it arrived the week of Christmas. There's no option in the grinch check form for your giftees, I've filled it out already.
It's really disappointing that it seems like a few gulls have done this.
>>
Got a gift from the post office today, pretty sure it's from travis but didn't get a chance to open it or note the Id before rushing to work. Will post pics and IDs when I get home tonight. Thanks so much, in so excited to open it!
>>
File: 20170119_094322.jpg (419KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_094322.jpg
419KB, 800x566px
UNCLE T SAVED CHRISTMAS!
Postie came knocking with this huge box this morning, at first I was really confused. This box was huge! Label said it contained pillow, t shirt and hat, so even more confusion until I saw the name. Travis. Wow. Really? You outdid yourself. 101 cookie cutters?!?! Of assorted shapes and sizes? Theres a firetruck, amazing. Theres a cat. Theres every letter of the alphabet. Theres a Waddles Plushie! Waddles is amazing. I love Waddles. my cats cuddled up with him right now. Chuthulu pin (hard to see in photo) is amazing, now I can show my love of the old gods. and all that candy. AHHHHH all that candy. Wow. I'm going to save the cookies for a rainy day, I love cookies. and they are shapped like cows. Cows are just big dumb goats. I love cows. This was amazing.

It actually had great timing, yesterday I did a 9 hour shift in childcare in a 10 x 10 meter room with 36 kids. It was horrible, I had to check several for lice, and had one boy screaming at me. It left me in a bad mood.

This has picked me right up though.

Is it cool if I take your address off the box and send something out for you Uncle T? It might take me a few weeks but I'd like to thank you for being a top bloke.
>>
Hello BF from NM. Forgive me, I have not forgotten about you. The part of your gift that I was waiting for never arrived. :( So I sent out your stocking stuffers and ordered something for you to be sent straight from a vender instead. If the original gift ever arrives, I'll shoot it out as an extra anyway. I hope you're getting my updates!
>>
>>9324465
Someone make a "Uncle T Saves Christmas" edit pls
>>
JW you got KM from NV right? Do you have tracking on the package? I've been checking my mail and I haven't received anything yet. I'm a bit worried that it might have been delivered to the wrong place(although my dorm usually forwards mail to the right person).
>>
>>9324465
I'm really glad you liked what you got. Don't tell the customs agents I "exaggerated" on the custom form, I didn't want you to read it and spoil the surprise.

Also, I still need to mail out my Christmas cards this weekend, I've been putting that off way too long.
>>
>>9324465
>Is it cool if I take your address off the box and send something out for you Uncle T?

Yeah totally, you don't have to but you're more than welcome to.

>>9321674
Hooray!
>>
>>9324465
101??? Holy shit. And it looks like they are plastic! That's a lovely redemption gift. There's even the derpy chan stickers! All that candy.
>>
Has anyone received a gift from ERD? It seems like a lot of people have sent her stuff with no replies, me included.
>>
File: xmas is saved by uncle t.png (940KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
xmas is saved by uncle t.png
940KB, 960x640px
>>9324531
>>
>>9324763
who is the pig
>>
>>9324724
she changed her FB name last i checked. def suspicious.
>>
>>9323776
A lot of December posts thanked people without mentioning the gift ID, so maybe search up your initials in them and see if they actually did respond.
>>
>>9324765
Waddles.
>>
>>9324770
ERD is a grinch, pass it on
>>
>>9324724
ERD is currently a red flag but I am giving her a few days grace to answer to her inactions before blacklisting her.
>>
>>9324776
who is waddles?
>>
>>9324770
She can't delete herself off the internet though.
I already found articles of her online.

What to do, what to do. Since she is essentially getting away with this.
>>
>>9324838
pet pig from gravity falls
>>
>>9324839
email the Elf. for all we know, she shipped things to her anons and asked them not to post her initials. there have been anons who use other ways to identify their Santas, like mentioning a specific object
>>
I'm gonna be real upset if ERD ends p being a grinch -- she got one of my 3 custom /cgl/ starbucks cards! Also, she was my only $50+ and I was so excited to see what she was going to say about my gift :c I must've spend over $100 on her gift...
>>
File: feelingblue.jpg (147KB, 778x1028px) Image search: [Google]
feelingblue.jpg
147KB, 778x1028px
KZ of PA, I received your package a couple of days ago. Probably. It's hard to remember. Things just blur together nowadays. Adulthood has fewer milestones than expected. Maybe I should get married and pop out some kids to live vicariously through. Seems to be the trend.

Anyhow, I assume that you know what you got me so for the benefit of /cgl/, I'll describe what I got.

I got two articles of clothing, both lavender shirts described as from the 80s and "vintage". I don't know what vintage means for clothing, but it's nice to see something from the 80s other than myself that's still mostly in one piece. I think I'll wear the shirt shirt to work tomorrow and leave the bigger shirt in the background for more house lounging shenanigans. It works out as those are the only two places in my life!

On top of the shirt shirt is a fuzzy backpack, a Gudetama purin kit, what seems to be a Hello Kitty mini-note, and Sorghum syrup. Next to them, Cat Ear Headphones.

The fuzzy backpack threw me off most. It's so small and furry, what do people even do with that! I have a 7-year-old cousin that I see often though. I'm sure she's super into that sort of thing. And hey, we could even make the purin together. It's no giga pudding, but small girls have small expectations (for small backpacks!).

In your card, you said you needed something as sweet as I was so you threw in some Sorghum syrup!. That's so sweet and I don't mean the syrup! But sorry, I'm happily taken!! On a related note, many, many winters ago, there was a woman whom I fell in love with. After a couple of months abroad, she sent me back some Hello Kitty stationery too. I never did use them and still can't. A complete miss on that, KZ! Triggered.

The Cat Ear headphones are nice. I know a streamer named Cat so I'm gonna let her borrow them for a few streams.

Thanks, you're an okay mutual.

P.S. I lied about the Sorghum. It's mine. And the only thing I'm taken by is how well Sorghum syrup goes with hot biscuits!
>>
>>9324763
:)

>>9324765
The stuffed pig I got her.
>aka the coolest character in Gravity Falls
>>
>>9324909
bro you put those Derpy stickers on your shop and i'ma buy one

in February

when i have money again
>>
File: 20170119_015856-1.jpg (4MB, 2920x1712px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_015856-1.jpg
4MB, 2920x1712px
From Uncle T, gift id 9139
Thank you so so much! Consider yourself officially redeemed and then some. I'm so excited about the 2008 GLB, I love oldschool but am relatively new to Lolita so I never got to experience those halcyon years. And I love all the locally made stuff you threw in, I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. The headdresses is adorable, I have enough candy to get me through this rough week (there is way more candy than pictured) the added giftcard was unnecessarily nice, and plus, everything was wrapped individually so I got to open a ton of presents just like my immature little heart was longing too! Thank you for being understanding and willing to redo. It was so nice of you.
>>
>>9324913
I'll try to have them up before the end of the month. I keep holding off because I need to send out my cards first and I want to make sure there's one for each of them.

>>9324915
It was my pleasure. I'm really glad you liked your presents and now I think I have a much better idea of how to go about next year's /cgl/ Secret Santa.
>>
>>9324724
I sent her something and she never uploaded it. Even though all my other giftees all posted their things.
>>
>>9324839
Well we have you address.

> send her dog shit
>>
>>9324915
I've never actually read GLB outside random scans. Everything looks so cool!
>>9324920
Did you get all your presents? I know not every anon was a mutual. I have to make sure you get all your presents now.
>>
File: 1.png (22KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
22KB, 900x900px
Uncle T, YL and JW, I have great news! Your trackings say that your packages are going to arrive to your countries soon! I checked them on my local postal service it though, for some reason it doesn't quite show on your respective countries. My postal service has always been weird about that. I will keep you updated.
The other thing is, I'm extra scared if you will like your presents or not. I kind of went with a theme for all of you, but I don't want to spoil things. Still, I tried to do everything as personal as possible.
I wanted to send out so much more though, so expect more packages from me in white day! (I won't be participating in the event per se, but I will send you some gifts arround that time only for you!)
>>
>>9315546
On the note of not posted gifts, has anyone seen any recieved gifts posted from MSC, MX? I sent her gift quite a while ago and haven't seen it posted, which makes me sad :(
>>
File: 17-01-09-20-31-30-086_deco.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
17-01-09-20-31-30-086_deco.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>9325061
MSC here - so sorry about that! My brother had to pick my package for me and then forgot to tell me about it (he actually ended up keeping the genji pillowcase, too...)

If you're my other SS, would you mind telling me when you sent it? The postal service switched the office that services my street so it's been a mess all month.
>>
File: excalibur-face.gif (192KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
excalibur-face.gif
192KB, 356x200px
>>9324901
>reading through this
I mean nice of you to post what you got but I gotta ask... are you autistic?
>>
>>9325073
Nah. Normally, in a conversation, there's an expectation of going back and forth so you "take turns" saying things a bit at a time. This is an intentionally unhelpful info dump. My emails with KZ of PA are more normal. Also the thought of embarrassing KZ of PA in /cgl/ like how an overly loud mother at a PTA meeting amuses me.
>>
>>9325084
You're not embarrassing KZ, only yourself. That was a whole pile of cringe. I hope you're the same anon that sent 3 months old food, because the idea that two seagulls have such awful humour is sad.
>>
>>9325089
im anon like all the other anon. there's no me. so who gives a shit since there's countless other posts that are just as retarded. just frill out, man and enjoy your late christmas presents.
>>
I got grinched the year before last, seeing these threads STILL makes me bitter, NeonElf y u no respond?!
>>
>>9325068
I'm glad you like it!
Oh, and did the overwatch pillowcase come out well too? Honestly I was worried about the mug breaking during shipping and I'm glad it's ok.
>>
Of three gifts, one was amazing and my santa probably went way over bracket, one was completely unrelated to my wishlist/not wrapped/not even a card, and one I never got, so I guess it evens out?

Also only got 1 of 6 cards.

Do we know how many people got grinched?
>>
>>9325543
Considering we had nearly 100 people involved, probably a lot more than last year.
>>
>>9325547
>We had over 200 gift assignments this year and even more card assignments.
>>
Can we have a thing next year where lacemarket feedback is taken into account or something - and only people with 50+ positive feedback are accepted into higher brackets for lolita? Could just put up a quick dummy listing stating that it's for cgl ss with the initials, and send a lacemarket PM to whoever is organising, to verify owners of accounts
>>
>>9325565
>not buying directly from Japan
>being this poor
>>
>>9325568
I buy from everywhere, and lots of rare things come up on LM too.
What other platform would have more legit feedback, lacemarket is easy af and most lolitas have one.
>>
>>9325565
>implying everyone has a Lacemarket
>implying even half of people that do will have 50+ feedback
>>
>>9325589
It could just be a group of those people pooled, who are almost guaranteed to not be grinched. I sure as hell would be more comfortable entering a $100+ bracket if I knew everyone else in the pool also had good public feedback.
Don't really care about anons who aren't even able to get 50 (or whatever number is decided, could be a sliding scale according to $ bracket) feedback, it's riskier and look at all the people being grinched this time
>>
>>9325565
I have used Lm for years and frequently buy stuff but I dont think i have 50+ just since most people dont care to leave feedback. Tbf I am the same way so no salt to that but it is just how it is.

We would need a non lolita alternative though.
>>
I'd maybe put a limit on how many packages one can accept, especially as a first timer. It would avoid situations like with ERD where multiple people end up grinched because of one person. I'd say it's especially important for the higher tiers. Kind of sucks because there were multiple anons successfully taken on multiple packages, but it would avoid 1 person leaving multiple people without presents. Something to consider.
>>
>>9325099
Would it be alright to deem you the "condescending anon"?
>>
>>9325565
I think that idea sounds good in concept except for there'd be an issue if anyone who didn't wear lolita and/or use LM tried joining in on the higher price brackets. How would you check the accountability of those people?
>>
How about if you can't deal with it, just sign up for the low tiers?
>>
>>9325601
>>9325616
A scale might be useful, like 20+ for $50 bracket or something to be decided? And I guess this would probably only apply for lolitas, but I'd honestly prefer that since I'd probably end up buying stuff I think is nice but cosplayers / other people think is junk just because I don't understand as much about any hobbies other than lolita
>>
>>9325622
>if you can't deal with it, just sign up for the low tiers
Except maybe some people want to just splurge on 1-2 big tier gifts and can't just through ridiculous feedback hoops to do it instead of lower tiers. I mean I agree feedback is necessary for higher tiers (or all tiers) but it's ridiculous to start splitting hairs by asking people to have a certain amount of feedback from a particular site. That's like me going "Well I think the cosplay higher tiers should have 50+ feedback on Cosplay.com's marketplace"
>>
>>9325642
I agree with you. I mean that if people are so afraid of getting grinched, then maybe they shouldn't invest in some random fucktard on the internet on the chance that it's returned. If people want a guaranteed perfect money match, just use money to buy stuff and skip the gifting thing.
>>
File: IMG_0230.jpg (871KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
871KB, 1920x2560px
Look what just arrived!! Technically I think it arrived over the weekend, but I sent it to my parents house since my neighbors steal my mail.

I know I posted the top photo in an earlier thread, but collaging both parts of the gift together so it's easy to see. Thank you for the lovely necklace, it will go very nicely with my coords.

I really hope you enjoyed your gift as well. Have a salty new year ~
>>
>>9325638
It would make things difficult since there's people signing up wearing all the other styles of Japanese fashion alongside cosplayers. It'd be a little wack to match a 50+ tier person into lolita with a great reputation on LM to a 50+ tier person who wears fairy kei with little online presence. I mean, that'd be wrong. I'd be a little miffed if I had a lolita background check only to end up getting matched with someone who had 0 background information due to their preferred style. Also, an LM person might receive a bad review for selling a stained or damaged item which doesn't reflect their ability to buy new merchandise in a Secret Santa.
>>
>>9324724
I was one of her Santas, but I only sent her a low tier gift. I sent neon elf an e-mail about it so I don't get put on grinch list. I sent her an assortment of eyelashes.
>>
File: 1478929740314.jpg (2MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1478929740314.jpg
2MB, 4096x3072px
>>9325059
regardless of what you've sent, i believe i will enjoy it because of the effort you put into our gifts and the kind sentiment
>>
>>9325701
haha, so did I! all I can hope for is that she got nothing but eyelashes if she turns out to be a grinch :0
>>
>>9325741
Part of me wonders if she said "fuck this" to participating because all she got was eyelashes.
>>
>>9323272
Dude that's just fucked. Other anon, and your secret santa probably shelled out the full money on their gifts and put thought into them, you sent a really dickish card and shitty weird pantry food. What the fuck man? How is that fair at all?
Should've done the obvious decent thing and emailed the people in charge to tell them you couldn't do it.
What gifts did you get in the mail?
>>
>>9325565
I think the idea of having to have a set amount of feedback, or any at all, is pretty pointless. Just because someone is a good seller/buyer does not equal them being a good person. Even if feedback is required there's still that chance of someone being a dick and either only signing up to get free shit with no intention of sending anything out, or receiving a subpar gift and deciding to take out their saltiness on their giftees. With these types of anonymous gift exchanges there will always be some level of risk. That's why when you sign up for these things you need to understand that you are giving with no guarantee of receiving and you need to be ok with that.
>>
>>9325867
Agreed. Feedback is good in theory (and we did that last year, didn't we?) but you can be grinched just as easily by someone with 50+ positive feedback. I mean there's really no consequences to grinching aside from being blacklisted but even then it's easy to make a new email, change your name, and use a relative's shipping address or something.

No matter what you put in place (short of outing someone's private information if they grinch) any gift exchange event is one massive trust exercise and you have to be okay with that. Otherwise, don't join.
>>
Well if ERD isn't gonna post it here's what I sent her.
>>
>>9325981
This looks familiar. Have you posted it before?
>>
>>9325982
Are you one of my 5 IG followers?
>>
File: 1481225700220.png (389KB, 862x749px) Image search: [Google]
1481225700220.png
389KB, 862x749px
>>9325987
Oh snap I am! Hello, friend!
>>
>>9325981
Wow anon you sent ERD such a nice gift, it's sad that it's going to a grinch. I was one of her card assignees so I've done my duty, I sent her a postcard with some Korean beauty samples, would have gone to more effort if she hadn't been blacklisted.
>>
File: pikachu.jpg (10KB, 292x215px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
10KB, 292x215px
>>9325996
Oh man I was sure you were just mistaken but hey! Hello!
>>
File: christmas_chopper_by_hyrohiku.jpg (146KB, 550x536px) Image search: [Google]
christmas_chopper_by_hyrohiku.jpg
146KB, 550x536px
>>9325843
I was one of their other giftees, and I got like maybe $10 worth of items in my gift from her. I don't want to be a cunt about it, but it was kind of upsetting to get it late and see how last minute it was. I was 20-30 bracket and I ended up spending like $40 on my assignment. I'm glad my anon (hopefully) enjoyed all her stuff at least, so that helps make up for it. (Sorry I didn't mean to vent)
>>
>>9326003
I still haven't gotten my second gift so I'm pretty sure we were matched with each other. Ah, oh well.
I'm totally willing to send presents to anyone else she grinched though. We're gulls of a feather haha.
>>
>>9325888
>we did that last year, didn't we?
we did for White Day
>>
>>9326112
I this she and I were mutual matches, too. I had put that I was into gyaruo, so I think that mighta sealed the deal.
>>
>>9325701
I was also a santa, I sent her a bunch of Eyelashes as well. And some really nice socks.
>>
>>9326078
What did you get from her?
>>
>>9326130
Thanks! I couldn't remember which event it was.
>>
>>9323222
>>9323272
A cake decorating anon here, that pink mold won't work with fondant. If you want to use it you'll need a cake lace mix such as Sugarveil
>>
ASH of CT

Did you received my present yet?
>>
>>9324901
Damn, you seem like a cunt.
>>
ERD was one of my giftees and I'm really sad she was a grinch, I put some really cool stuff in there.
>>
>>9326429
same, but we still do not know if she grinched or not because we do not know who her giftees were.
>>
>>9326321
>>9323005
I didn't want to come off as disappointed since I figured she tried her best, but after seeing that I wasn't her only assignment I realized how lazy everything was. They're free sample packs and inexpensive food except the plastic clipboard which is just chevron duct tape with papercraft clear taped on.
>>
>>9326541
It all comes out! Seagull claims to be grateful for gift, but is actually quite salty about it! Are there any happy seagulls at all in this thread or are they all going through various levels of salt! Where do the lies end!!
>>
>>9326578
I'm… also pretty salty about my gift. I'm too tall to fit into what I recieved.
>>
KB from CA here, I just got my 2nd gift today (so i'm 2/2). Thank you, anon!
I hope you're feeling better.
I wonder how it would look if I pair it with my Baby cake hat...
>>
File: IMG_5679.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5679.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>9324901
I'm glad you enjoyed it, K!
Don't listen to the other anons; I love the gifts you sent me in return! The dress is perfect for my tastes and I love the cat pouches so much. The other gifts are still in a box in my car, but I laughed so hard when I opened the homemade "dream sky." I appreciate the sentiment!
I feel somehow as if I won the secret santa lottery by having you as my mutual. You brought me a lot of happiness during a rough patch, so thank you!
>>
>>9326618
Be careful not lose the meteorite. It's small!
>>
>>9326578
It would help if there weren't grinches and cheap gulls that would rather raid the back of their junk drawer than send out nice things.
>>
It's almost February and White Day is March 14th so it looks like it's too close to have an event without that being late as well.

Could we celebrate Black Day instead?

>Black Day (Korean: 블랙데이) is an unofficial holiday observed on April 14 each year. It is mostly observed in South Korea by singles.

It's basically a holiday to celebrate salty forever alone people to get together and celebrate their singleness eating black bean noodles but still.
>>
>>9326578
I'm grateful for my gifts! I didn't love everything in them, but its clear that both of my gifters looked over my list and thoughtfully considered what pieces I'd like.
>>
>>9326719
It's okay. Christmas is over. You don't have to lie anymore. Let the salt season you.
>>
>>9326709

> a month and a half is too late

how?
>>
>>9326731
Because you have to have time to sign everyone up, match everyone, allow everyone to buy gifts, and allow everyone time for gifts to arrive and then reship if they want to.

Look at how Secret Santa went. We didn't get matched until mid November (aka a month and a half) and people were scrambling to get gifts and some people STILL haven't gotten gifts a full month after Christmas.
>>
>>9326738
Easy. Have everyone sign up describing themselves. Event is $10 budget card/love letters.
>>
File: IMAG0549.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0549.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Dear Uncle T, oh my god. You sent sooo much! I didn't expect all of this! You're really an angel and savior!! I'm extremely grateful for everything that you sent to me. I'm really speechless and this is so so cool!!! I immediatly ate a box of pocky, shared some chocolates with my mom and put the figure in my room. I'm so happy, I don't know how to thank you enough! Everything is so beautiful and so toughtful! You really outdid yourself and me as a santa (spoilers: I'm also your santa). I will try my best for white day to send you something cool. ID: 9123 or 4123
>>
>>9326742
>ways to make a shit event, go!
>>
>>9326709
this is a pretty cool idea imo, considering how long it can take for matches and some of us may need some extra recovery time for $$
>>
>>9326757
An event where we expect ERD to send gifts to us.
>>
>>9326768
I was thinking if anyone was up for it we could make it a bit like White Day. Salty seagulls getting forever alone merch of their favorite characters or chocolates/trinkets just to remind them that they're not alone in being salty.

Some sort of feedback would be required though just to limit grinching but Neon Elf's list would work great for those that participated in Christmas. Anyone new would have to provide alternate feedback.
>>
>>9326779
I'd be up for organizing it actually if Neon Elf doesn't want to. If it's done like I'm thinking it would actually be quicker to match because there wouldn't be cosplay/lolita separation and matching would rely solely on price and international/no international.

You could include:

>hobbies
>OTPs / husbandos / waifus
>favorite anime / books / movies / fandom

And it's just a much easier way of getting everyone nice gifts for general interests instead of hoping the person you're matched with is into your fashion.
>>
File: smiles internally.png (7KB, 140x262px) Image search: [Google]
smiles internally.png
7KB, 140x262px
>>9326753
I'm really happy you liked your gifts. You gulls were definitely worth it.
>>
>>9326753
>>9324915
Out of curiosity, what is in those beautiful boxes. The gifts are spectacular, but I keep noticing these adorable looking jewelry boxes. Are those what the accessories and gift cards came in?
>>
Does anyone have ZM of Canada for cards? I signed up for four but only one has come in the mail so far (XYZ). It's okay if you're late, I'd just appreciate an update.

Thanks!
>>
>>9326781
I can lead White Day. I can handle the logistics and emailing, but when it comes to the actual pairing up of people, I don't think I can do it for this round. So if anyone wants to help me, you know where to find me.

I'm thinking signups for White Day will start in February and will end on 14th. And then start pairing people up asap.
But I am at a lost as to how you guys want to structure a price bracket, if you will use it at all this time around.

>>9326738
>Deadline for signups was November 6th
>Matches went out November 14th
>Signups for SS started late in 2016
>8 days to pair people due to
>1 day delay due to miscommunication
not a month and a half

For white day to run faster, I can only think of stricter and tighter deadlines to mail things out. Would less than a month be enough time of you gulls to buy your gifts and mail them and have them arrive by the 14th?
Its really hard to say.
>>
I'll send out the Grinch gift assignments, as well inquiries and post the grinch rate stats tomorrow.

As for those giftees that I promised to pick up, I have yet to buy your gifts. Sorry I'll start tomorrow. Please be patient, I did not forget you.
>>
>>9327030
The necklace and the homura keychain were inside of them. I love them, specially the pink one, it has such a nice paper quality. Really the photo doesn't make it justice, I'm saving them forever.
>>9326983
Thank you so much for everything Uncle T, seriously! I'm so glad you were here!
>>
>>9327109
Sorry I misworded that. I meant from the day we got matches we had a month and a half until Christmas which was when most people hoped to get their gifts.

I'm not making it sound like I'm blaming you or anyone else because you volunteered your time and had to carry the event by yourself after the organizer vanished. I just worried it would be another event where everyone would wind up getting their gifts well after the holiday, especially considering for us Taobao people it's smack in the middle of Chinese New Year which usually runs over into early February because it takes a full week or two for everyone to get home and get caught up from leftover orders.

If the deadline for gift arrival was extended I could see it working though. I only offered up Black Day as a way to give people a breather between extended Christmas and time to spend more cash.

Then again last year it seems like there was overall less participation and less grinching only because the hardcore gulls were left so it might be a good thing after all.
>>
>>9327111
It keeps bothering me, but how does grinch check even work? Say I got grinched, do you ask my gifter for shipping proof?
>>
>>9320296
Hey anon, any chance you could send the tracking to Santa's helper or something? I'm gonna be away for a few days and I want to know for sure I won't miss the package because postal service here is awful.
>>
>>9327358
I ask for shipping proof or an explanation while checking if they have been communicative throughout the event, If no response, then immediate blacklist.
>>
>>9327262
You are right, the turnaround time for signup, assignments, buying gifts, mailing and then receiving is too tight for White Day.

If you want super ambitious gifts/high price tier
>Mail by end of March
>Deadline for gift arrival is April 14 (Black Day)

Maximum Gift Budget of $20?
>Mail by end of February
>Deadline for gift arrival is March 14
>>
>>9327262
I noticed there was an option this year for 'handmade: y/n'. Perhaps future exchanges there could be an option for 'taobao/aliexpress: y/n'? Since it always takes longer to ship products from China it would allow people to choose whether or not they are willing to accept such delays.
>>
>>9327464
>maximum gift budget of $20

I foresee a ton of chocolate and candies being sent through this and I am totally okay with it.

>>9327473
I mean wouldn't anyone know to expect delays with gifts being bought? Especially when there was such a mess over "Well if I wanted domestic stuff I'd go to the shop and buy it myself" when a gull knew her gifts would be delayed and planned on going to the local shops to get alternate gifts.

I think as long as you can provide proof of having bought the items (order purchase history + address it's being sent to) then it'd be totally fine.
>>
I wish there was a option to mention if your giftee never even responded that they got your gift. Non-communication feels terrible.
>>
>>9327708
I think this is important because how do we know our matches got the gifts we sent them? If there was an error in delivery they could report a grinching once it's way too late to do anything about it.
>>
Will we get some kind of email result for the grinch check? Worried because one giftee hasn't posted their gift here yet but tracking says delivered.
>>
My Santa acted like my gift was coming to me the whole time, right up until the end. They said the gift would be late, but that was a week ago. I'm beginning to think that was intended to get me to not mark them as a grinch. I did it anyway, though, which I'm glad for, because I never received anything from them.
>>
>>9328264
Today's grinch check will show us, anon. They could have sent it really late (like I did in the end of December) and never provided SH with tracking until the check.
Also, looks like I got grinched too with my only gift.
>tfw you know who is your gifter and who they are on FB
>>
I suppose this is a good time to say I didn't send any gifts.
>>
>>9328331
Regardless of if this is bait or not, fuck you because someone has done this already. Refusing to send anything out because they hadn't gotten anything first.
>>
>>9328331
ERD finally shows up.
>>
Don't respond to the bait also
>>9328301
I hope you publicly shame them. Shitty people need to be called out.
>>
>>9328264
Ahhhh fuck this is me. Im a cunt I know, fucking nothing went good last week believe me and I have reasons which desu yeah, can't hide behind. I sent it out last week though and was wondering why nothing came up here? If postage has eaten it I'm gonna be fucking pissed but I'll get you something ordered to you.

>>9328301
>>9328367
>mfw I know I fucked up and if you wanna message me on fb fine...?
>>
File: P1180109.jpg (77KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
P1180109.jpg
77KB, 500x522px
KV, I received this the other day, thank you!
Actually, this came as a bit of surprise as I only signed up for three gifts, and this one seems to be the fourth? but nevertheless, the tank top is cute and I started eating the chewy candy right away, haha.
I forgot to include your card in my photo, but it's also very nice!

ID: 9539
>>
>>9328389
Wait I didn't read the message and jumped to conclusions(go me)
message em anon.
>>
new thread! >>9328400
>>
There are about five international cards that I haven't sent out yet due to a variety of reasons like the lateness of the match ups and having to order some stuff. I'm hoping to mail them next week. I've only recieved one so assuming a lot of international cards are delayed so it is probably understandable but just hoping to give other International cards some reassurance.
>>
>WHITE DAY TOPIC
>>9332035
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.