[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch Thread: "I'm Not Even Wearing a Bra Right Now!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 24

The survey is now closed and the results can be viewed at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUuAxG1v9W5RVuSLq5CYWy8gHXcLfyh1HlJ0GbLdM9EDi3rg/viewanalytics
Also, I'll start working on the infograph tomorrow and post it once it's done.

Previous Thread: >>9215930

Previously, on Dutch Thread:
>Imagicon talk
>Was Firstlook crew acting like dicks or not?
>Is it okay to get help with your act's choreography or not?
>Nishicon DDR heat complaints and other DDR talk
>Blackface = Racism discussion
>Cheap costume ideas for Halloween
>What to do in Antwerp?
>Official No Bra Day
>Anon: "Sexy lingerie makes you feel sexy AF!"
>Back pains caused by having large breasts
>Bra sizes explained so guys like me actually understand how they work
>NL and UK bra sizes are different
>28G, 60DD, 65E, 75D, 70A
>Cringy CMV's
>Duct tape mannequins

Next five major events:
>FACTS (October 22nd & 23rd, Gent BE) is an anime, comic and cosplay expo similar to ACC and DCC.
>MGC Experience (November 19th, Nieuwegein UT) is a gathering for anime and J-culture fans.
>Terracon (November 27th, Houten UT) is a convention for reptiles who like anime.
>Midwinter Fantasy Fair (November 10th & 11th, Alphen aan den Rijn ZH) is a fair targetted at fantasy.
>Dutch Comic Con Xmas Edition (December 17th & 18th, Utrecht UT) is a pretty self-explanatory title don't you think?
Full Google Calendar by OP can be found at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=17gim9nkndjpvpnhp1pr64l410%40group.calendar.google.com

Friendly reminders
>Defending yourself on /cgl/ often only makes things worse
>Posts made in Dutch are against the global rules and will be removed
>Nagging is fine, but constructive feedback is better
>Posting pictures of (WIP) /cgl/ items is encouraged
>>
Still hoping some anon will show her stick figure boob body or some chubster will, astonish us with your D getting powerrss :D
>>
Love how the thread got taken over by boobie talk
>>
>>9222774
Oh please be +18 when doing so though..........
No need to criminalize the ordeal.
>>
File: con scores.png (12KB, 564x324px) Image search: [Google]
con scores.png
12KB, 564x324px
The survey spreadsheet is ready (gotta love Excel's functions making this a 3 minute job) and now all there's left to do for me is actually making the infograph. Until then, here's an ugly list of the new average con ratings with the old ones next to it them.
>>
Does anyone know a cute note app similar to Google Keep?
>>
>>9222851
evernote
windows note gadget
literally anything
>>>/g/
>>
Bless you OP for adding the friendly reminders, if they'll work is another question but let's hope it helps at least a little
>>
http://www.tomotickets.nl/behind-the-scenes-tomofair-2016/
>>
>>9222967
>NS only had one bus from Nijmegen due to a scheduling error
And yet somehow they failed to share the fact that were no trains running between Den Bosch and Nijmegen that weekend. I mean it's not hard to tell people to go Nijmegen CS and take bus 99 (Uden) there instead of a stopbus from Den Bosch or Oss that takes thrice as long.

>Anonymous tip about fire safety
Okay which one of us was this?

>Sumo wrestling was a hit
Except it wasn't. I was sitting outside on the benches near the sumo wrestling ring and bouncy castle all until 5 and hardly anyone used it.

>A drunk harassing people at the womans toilet
I was wondering why the cops raced towards Tomo right after I left.

>Maid cafe sold out
Guess they weren't "menstruating upstairs" this time /jk

>6220 visitors
And the fast majority of them were bored AF, left early or stayed around to hang with friends. 3/10, would not visit again.
>>
>>9222766
Too bad the results are fucked up cus of some people who take delight in destroying one of the few good things here.
>>
>>9222766
Oh, I just checked the results. You..you fixed it! Such a wonderful OP, making the poll great again! Did not know you could remove someones entry.
>>
>>9223027
And the first reactions were positive...

Looks at the poll above.
Looks at facebook feed.

I am not sure we are talking about the same event.
>>
>>9222766
Nice job on the reminders. Some people here definitely need those.
>>
>>9222967
Ah.. so they decided to start their own blog? How bad. This is more a diary. "Dear dairy, TomoFair was again a hit. If it wasn't I would still say it was."
>>
So how was imagicon? And how were the acts in the compo ?
>>
>>9223372
I didn't go but I heard it was really lame
>>
>>9223372
It was cozy but kinda in the worst way. I heard from a standholder that there where half of the people that went last year. The dealerroom was small and the game room was tiny. I did follow a nice workshop.
>>
>>9223409
That sucks for them.. There wasn't really anything to do. I did like the location but they could've done so much more with it. And the acts were not as fantastic as some said on facebook
>>
>>9223281
Of course I can, it's my survey after all. I can view individual responses, delete responses, and export everything to Google Sheets/Excel for some real formula magic. Calculating how much money /cgl/ spends on hobbies and cons per year for instance is a lot easier when you can do it based on each individual response.
>>
And speaking of the survey, some of you had some suggestions or remarks...

>Suggestion: “Maybe links to useful websites for Dutchies?”
Do you have anything in particular in mind? There’s a lot that can be added like some trusted web shops for supplies/merchandise, tutorials, blogs related to our interests and so on. Although I’d rather put them in a Pastebin instead of the OP considering I only have 2000 characters to use.

>Suggestion: Disclaimer that posts in Dutch are going to be removed
>More: “Cosplay pics”, “WIP cosplay pics”, “honest feedback on conventions” >>9222868
Here you go, “Friendly Reminders” have been added with all that stuff. I’m also preparing a new costume myself so expect some WIP pics here and there once my supplies come in from China in month or so.

>More: Maybe planning meetups @ conventions
Everyone can set up a meet, but I’ll try to remember to at least add Strawpolls to the OP when we’re nearing a new convention to see if people are interested. After that it’s all up to those attending to figure things out unless I’m going to that con myself.

>Less: Tulips
Heresy, burn the witch! But yeah, I’ve going overboard with the easy-mode Tully Photoshops recently. Expect some more “cute Dutch manga” soon. Also feel free to post any images you feel would work for the OP, just like >>>>9221206 did.

>Suggestion: “You’re doing great, keep up the good work!”, “They’re beautiful”, “They’re fine” and so on
All of you, thanks. But do note you owe me at least a cup of coffee (black, no sugar) or a beer the next time we meet.

>Suggestion: “It’s perfect, I love OP <3
Me love you too big time Anon <3
No homo.

>Suggestion: “Better titles”
Feel free to give me some suggestions, I'm just winging those.

>What am I doing with my life?
Asking yourself the same question every day rather than doing something about the answer?

>Nijmegen master race
Hell yeah, non-con Nijmegen meet when?
>>
>>9223294
they probably meant their Tomobuddies.
>>
>>9223294
They had a lot of underaged visitors at TomoFair who probably don't know any better, so that might explain a thing or two. After all, to a 14 year old a TomoEvent™ is "affordable" while Animecon/Abunai would be considered "really expensive".
>>
>>9223456
I'm up for a non-con Nijmegen meet anytime
>>
>>9223491
>>9223456
Agree, anytime should be good
>>
>>9223491
>>9223499
Well that's great to hear, the same also goes for me. Any other Gulls feeling like meeting up as well?
>>
>>9223372
Imagicon was cozy becouse you could easily talk to people that were performing acts and all that stuff. I found the acts amazing but the jury seemed kinda corrupt in a tumblrish way, the first two places who won the acts gave something to the jury (first gave Pringels and second gave a flower) next to that the first two places were lesbians. They were pretty mediocre in comparasion to Alladin cosplay who did an amazing act with music, dance, a fight scene and all that stuff. But that's just my humble opinion.
>>
>>9223456
>All of you, thanks. But do note you owe me at least a cup of coffee (black, no sugar) or a beer the next time we meet.

Sure, though I think it may only be Animecon 2017, but I'm far from certain about that. Saving up for a business trip to Hollywood. Sacrifices have to be made.
>>
>>9223588
Don't sweat it, go show those Hollywood big shots what you're made off!
>>
>http://www.at5.nl/artikelen/161366/klachtenregen-na-eerste-dag-sushi-festival-organisatie-belooft-beterschap
>Complaints posted on Facebook are being deleted by the organisation. Several people have reported that they where banned after posting complaints. According to a spokesman of the organisation this is done because "being negative is a trend and results a tidal wave of complaints".
Pathetic...
>>
>>9223645
Is this Mark or Wilbert? Damn
>>
>>9223652
(sidenote iknow this isnt tomoshit)
>>
>>9223613
Thanks man. I'll try! I can at least crash for a few nights at a fellow professional in the biz.
>>
the cmv wasn't that cringy, at least they are an attractive couple. Some potato looking crossplayers try to do yaoi fanservice is not uncommon on youtube
>>
>>9223456
>But do note you owe me at least a cup of coffee (black, no sugar) or a beer the next time we meet.
Black coffee it is then. And I'll take one myself too. It's hard to find others who appreciate the delicate taste of pure coffee.
>>
File: Olga.png (495KB, 814x960px) Image search: [Google]
Olga.png
495KB, 814x960px
>>
>>9224049
...que?
>>
>>9224036
you should come to my ICT class, I'm the only one that puts in 1 sugar cube, everyone else drinks it black with no sugar.
>>
>>9224049
Flandes seems to mean Flanders.
>>
Lets try another topic. what cosplayers do you suspect of buying likes. how do you usually spot it and how do you feel about it?
>>
>>9224366
its just a waist of money becaue promoting a page is expensive AF. Idk who does it and frankly I don't care, but don't punish your wallet
>>
>>9224366
It depends but sometimes a big difference in followers on different websites can be a giveaway.
>>
>>9224366
Are there still people thinking that the more likes you have, the more popular you are? (or should be)
>>
>>9224392
There arent?
>>
>>9224392
50% do think that way
>>
>>9224392
It helps to get recognition. But it must be real likes, not bought.
>>
There is no way to know for sure. But there are some that seem to have gone from under a hundred to thousands overnight. The countries of the followers will usually seem suspiciously diverse like from India or something.
>>
>>9224427
that doesn't mean jack. I'm around 200 likes and while the main likes are from the Netherlands, there are some weird countries in there to...
>>
>>9224431
How many in percentage do you have from outside of NL. I'm not talking about one or two, but lots from random countries which is odd especially if its from someone who never competed internationally or has a lot of activity abroad. If half of your reactions are from outside EU it seems fishy.
>>
>>9224392
Well, I do think some do. Looking at some that I know bought their likes, right now they are acting like they're some big shots in this community.
>>
>>9224392
It's hard to define fame these days. But it's more than just likes. I've seen people on instagram/twitter with tons of followers, who don't seem to have anything else to add. It's quite bizar.

>>9224427
>>9224434
But aren't there people posting their pictures in international groups like cosplay circle too? Not sure about Indians in that group though.
>>
>>9224459
But if you look at people that have been around for years vs newcomers that have gained a few thousand overnight there seems to be more people from mexico philippines india and countries you didn't even knew existed in between. That in itself doesnt say anything but its just an observation. If a cosplayer often visits that country or is from that country it would make more sense. But thats also why I say there is no way to know for sure.
>>
>>9224462
That would also depend on your efforts, though. I've been around for years too, but I don't really do that much to become anything near a famous cosplayer (or e-famous in general). But that said, of course there are also newcomers that might use dirty techniques like buying followers/basically spamming their page.
>>
>>9224366
Its their money and decision.
>>
Comic Sans ftw.......
>>
>>9224366
>>9224485
What about cosplayers who buy likes using the money from their Patreon and cosplay sugar daddies?
>>
>>9224539
You mean the website of TerraCon? http://www.terra-con.nl/index.php
>>
>>9224474
yeah I'm too lazy to make an effort too. I just post pictures, WIP's and all that. It's not even a cosplay page anymore. I don't want to be famous, I just want to be good at what I do.
>>
>>9224552
Jesus fucking christ. Has that site been put together by a 5 year old? Just look at the fuckin rules page. It's a mess!
>>
>>9224577
I'm pretty sure they are plagiarizing animecon's rule site actually

http://www.terra-con.nl/index.php/regels
http://www.animecon.nl/rules/house-rules-huisregels

Certain lines match word for word
>>
File: image_a10c0102.jpg (34KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
image_a10c0102.jpg
34KB, 629x354px
where do you fellow dutchies get your wigs?

Looking to try wigs for first time to pass off as natural hair, so something that isn't prohibitively expensive. looking for 10-30 euro, preferably the lower.

I dunno though, if you guys say that cheaper wigs are gonna be shit, I'll defer to your judgement. I have no idea what the price-quality is.

I was thinking of getting it from a chinese online marketplace, but other items I've ordered in the past sometimes have a horrible chinese warehouse smell (chemical odor), so I'm wary. Then there's the problem of long wait times.

If you guys could recommend a brand or site, or a method for finding out if a prospective wig will suck or not, that would be a huge help. Thanks.
>>
>>9224607
Cheap wigs are shit, unless you like obvious fake shiny stuff. However if you're really strapped for cash you could always soak them for a week in laundry softener (wasverzachter) which greatly reduces the shininess.
>>
>>9224607
Coscraft .co.uk is great .Their wigs have always been amazing. For the rest it is mostly hit or miss on ebay and aliexpress.
>>
>>9224607
I love "wig is fashion" their wigs are a little more pricey, but quality is up there. They are super full and don't tangle as quick. Also the hairs don't just fall out like most cheap wigs have. their normal cosplay wigs are around 30 bucks depending on the length of the wig. Shorter ones are cheaper
>>
>>9224650
Seconding wigisfashion on ebay, I get my lacefronts for cosplay there and they are all amazing. Really nice soft fibers.
>>
>>9224546
Out with it man, it is obvious you are trying to bring up someone, we just don't know who!

I mean which cosplay girl doesn't have a sugar daddy?
>>
What do you guys think of Wicked wigs? I've been to their store once and the wigs didn't look thay good but I didn't really get a in-depth view at them.
>>
http://www.tomotickets.nl/behind-the-scenes-tomofair-2016/

This blog is iffy as fuck.

"im a security guy at bss [....]"
"I arrested him because of assault"
"I vordered him to get outside with me"

You can only act as security if you're hired as security by the organization. You cannot act as security in your spare time just because you just happen to be part of another (and totally different kind) organization. (conflict of interest anyone?)
As a security guy you cannot hold, arrest or 'vorder' someone because you simply don't have the authority as a 'security guy', even more so you do this kind of shit in your spare time.

The guy that was arrested by the police (the people with actual authority) could probably press charges against TomoMark because of the reasons mentioned above.

"the maid cafe has sold out,these ladies are all working non profit as volunteers"

Never heard of a non-profit maid cafe here in the Netherlands.. so I doubt the ladies were actually volunteering non-profit..
/you can hardly call it non profit if they charge you 1E for a 'roze koek' while a whole packet of 6 pieces doesn't even cost 1E

Also;
I call bullshit on the "enforcement and the municipality didn't find anything [...] they usually find something small"

If they usually find something small then I really doubt the fact that they didn't find anything, especially after someone calling about fire safety and also taking into account the bouncy castle incident that happened before.
>>
>>9224684
yep, wigisfashion got me addicted to lace fronts, and they are pretty affordable for lace fronts too!
>>
>>9224696
Non-profit does not mean that they don't get profit, it means that profit goes right back into the business. As I have talked with a lot of the non-profit maidcafés, they actually don't make a lot. They either have to pay the con and/or have a lot more to worry about. The only con who does not have the non-profit label is Neko Neko Ni. Keep in mind it's more than just the food (which some of them make by hand). There are a lot of other costs as well.
>>
File: cow-hair.gif (989KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
cow-hair.gif
989KB, 300x198px
>>9224704
It's a curse, really. Once you go lacefront it's really hard to go back to regular old wigs! They are just so pretty...
>>
>>9224613
>>9224620
>>9224650
thanks for the help
>>
>>9224690
They're alright, fine for the price-range anon is talking about.
>>
>>9224690
I think they are overpriced for the quality that it is
>>
..well these threads are getting more boring by the day
>>
>>9224607
Ebay. But you have to look for stuff like Korean wig, rather than cosplay wigs. Seriously especially with colors such as black/brown/blonde they look so much more realistic than cosplay wigs in that type of color. I always feel with cosplay wigs that they are really flat, like there is only 1 color in them, rather than multi-toned like real hair. Those Korean/Asian fashion wigs at least keep this effect in mind.
>>
>>9224816
Tomo. Tomo. Tomo. TOmo. Is it better now?
>>
>>9224816
Not enjoying the bra and wig talk?
>>
>>9224579
How... creative. Not sure if we can expect a lot from Terracon. They haven't announced much. You can apply for the cosplay fashion competition. SyrupCookie will be one of the jury.
>>
>>9224539
>http://www.terra-con.nl/index.php/
I literally got chills after looking at the site for 5 seconds. Fucking hell that made me cringe
>>
>>9224816
Why not post something interesting yourself then?
>>
>>9224841
Not that anon, but these topics were fun and interesting to me.
>>
File: anta just went full baka.png (302KB, 1130x440px) Image search: [Google]
anta just went full baka.png
302KB, 1130x440px
>>9224850
>Designed by Homepageservice Vos.
I don't know what to find worse; how they paid actual money for that POS site or how they trusted a webdev whose own site is broken and outdated in terms of design...

Also if you know anything about web design and are feeling masochistic, the Terra-con.nl source code is a mess. They actually defined styles within HTML tags and even used span tags with more style markup in it, rather than just making one basic CSS file to instantly cover EVERYTHING. You know who still defines styles like this? Nobody, because it's fucking retarded and the first thing they teach you in ANY basic introduction course to HTML and CSS!
They also used images that change onHover for the rules, schedule and location buttons. You know, you can actually do the same just as easily with divs and plain text which actually scales, right?! Also, the link to ter.nl in the footer is incorrect, the "top menu" changes width on mouse over due to placing that fugly green image behind it, and their "responsive" design it broken as their shitty little table doesn't scale correctly. Seriously Terracon, fire that webdev and ask your money back because you guys just got ripped off by this poser. Hell, just install your own copy of Joomla (or Wordpress), throw a free theme on it and you'll already have something that looks a million times better than this crap!
/trigger
>>
Atleast one of the Nijmegen anons seems to be online so for the non-con meetup some people are interested in:
Afternoon or evening?
cafe or something else?
any days that are good?
>>
>>9224930
I'm a NEET, any day this week except for Friday is good.
>>
>>9224579
"Certain lines match word for word"

Not only that, but the style of writing changes dramatically where it doesn't match the Animecon rule set.
Plagiarism at its finest.
>>
>>9224927
lol i was really agreeing with you until you said Joomla. gtfo hahaha.
>>
>>9224930
Evenings mostly. Anytime on weekends, next week is vacation so I'd be able to roll pretty much anytime there too.
>>
>>9224607
Late post, but the seller Soft Degree on Aliexpress has some decent wigs for everyday use, they're pretty good for the price; of course expect slower shipping times since China.
>>
>>9224704
>>9224747
Can you still cut (partial) blunt bangs into lacefront wigs, or will that end up looking dumb? I found the perfect wig but it's a lacefront without bangs, but I still need some bangs...
>>
>>9225370
you can comb the hairs in the lace to the front and heat them and cut them, it wont look stupid, but I do think it's waist of money, because the lace is mean to look as if the hairs are your own, growing from you skin basically, and now you pay for that feature which you won't use
>>
>>9225370
Not that anon, but I think you'll be fine! Maybe this tutorial will help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnq1FouMPM
>>
>>9224930
The same as what >>9225309 said goes for me.

>Cafe or something else?
I say let's just meet up on the Grote Markt and hit one of the many places there. Camelot and Moenen have always been nice and depending on the time not too crowded. That way we are least won't have to yell all the time to hear each other like is always the case in Samson...
>>
>>9225472
I though Sakuraflor already had a boyfriend,the blond guy of their cosplaygroup?
>>
>>9225439
A cafe at the Grote Markt sounds good to me. So, now we'd just need a time, right? A strawpoll might be handy.
>>
>>9225480
Even better, take this little Google Form where you can pick any time that works for you on a per date basis: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSSs-7s_wUw0hzz0g-cDB1bPbe5SWdFwGgtJfyQJSZndo14w/viewform

That or let's just meet this Saturday (the 22nd) around 16:00 in front of the Grote Markt entrance of the former V&D. You know, if that works for everyone.
>>
>>9225545
I'll fill it in. Sadly specifically this saturday is taken for me but the rest of the week should be open
>>
>>9225218
Plagiarism at its finest indeed, now will they follow their so called own rules?
>>
File: dork.jpg (2MB, 2067x2420px) Image search: [Google]
dork.jpg
2MB, 2067x2420px
Not really cosplay related but I felt like sharing my WIP of a Beatrix Puppet. Body is final (I think) head is one of the many prototypes. And yeah. I'm a bit of a dork. I could say I held a royal booty today.
>>
>>9225594
Goddamnit, I should've resized that photo.
>>
>>9225439
I'm a big fan of catching some Pokemans at the Waalkadetrappen first, and then venturing into the Lindenberg bar or something, before continueing catching Pokemans.
>>
>>9225617
We'll see, Nijmegen is filled with Pokestops anyway and I still have two lures left from before I stopped playing. But for the sake of convenience let's just meet at the old V&D and decide on the spot as there is no such thing as predicting Dutch weather.

>Waalkadetrappen
I see you too know of the Dratini spawn point near the toilet wall Pokestop...

>>9225594
Aside from the obvious "damn...", why are you making a puppet of Beatrix? Will there be a Claus as well? And most importantly, have you labeled your work?
>>
>>9225634
Because it's a uni assignment to make real life heroes of you as a puppet. Beatrix is someone I admire and reminds me a lot of my grandmother, whom I lost in April this year. And I like playing with my heritage to annoy my classmates, especially now we're holding their beloved brown sauce and marmite back in the Netherlands because Unilever is like 'rise your prices bro' and the supermarkets here are like 'no'. But they all love me when I bring stroopwafels in. Hahaha

>Obvious Damn....
May be obvious to you but it flew right over my head.
>>
>>9225594
This looks very nice. I also like Beatrix a lot, she did her job very well as a queen, and always had a friendly vibe.
>>
>>9225658
And yet I always felt like she could fuck you up if you pissed her off...
>>
>>9225664
And this was the last thing we ever read of this anon again....
>>
>>9225810
>kek'd from the grave
>>
>terracon has a beginners and advanced category

So which one of you experienced cosplayers will abuse this system?
>>
>>9226498
Oh nevermind, beginner's category doesn't include prizes. It's just for 'stage experience'.
>>
>>9226499
kek
>>
>>9225634
So, looks like its just three people. I'd say either sunday or monday? Monday has the pro of stufi, we could roll for sushi&Grill potentionally?
>>
File: 260px-Flag_of_Nijmegen.svg.png (586B, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
260px-Flag_of_Nijmegen.svg.png
586B, 260x173px
Alright Gulls, let's make this a bit easier on me with a name and tripcode...

I too am in for sushi as >>9226504 suggested, however there is a fourth anon who responded to the time and date survey who can only make it on Thursday or Friday between 17:00 and 18:00. With this in mind I say let's meet at 17:30 on Thursday the 27th near the V&D. That way the fourth Anon can make it as well for the first bit. Once we're all there we can go grab a drink somewhere (I'll put up a lure for the PokéAnon) and/or head for one of the many sushi joints. Does this sound okay to everyone? http://www.strawpoll.me/11461801

tl;dr:
>Meet on Thursday at 17:30in front of the former V&D on the Grote Markt
>Drinks and/or sushi
>Yes or no?
>>
>>9226777
Does the V&D in Nijmegen still exist?
>>
>>9226792
The building is still there, complete with a shit ton of bicycle racks. It's just one of those places that easy to find for everyone and right in front of all the pubs on the Grote Markt.
>>
>>9226777
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11461801
oh yea, didn't even notice, my bad!
Time&place sounds good to me, I'll be there.
>>
So how are those Halloween costumes getting along Anons? This will my the first time in 5 years without a Halloween party for me, feels weird man...
>>
>>9227110
I have a celebration at a comic store and I'm going to my boyfriend's university, Halloween party.

I'm still sad the Halloweenwalk is cancelled, but I look forward to outshine everyone at the university party.
>>
>>9227110
I'm going to walibi fright night, and sadly, you aren't allowed to dres up for that, so no halloween costume this year, which is kind of weird haha
>>
>>9227645
Is it weird that you're not allowed to dress up, or weird that you won't be dressed up for Halloween? Because the first is quite understandable with our costumes getting better and better and people no longer seeing the difference between visitors and park staff. The Efteling banned costumed visitors for the same reason.
>>
>>9227110
I've never really celebrated Halloween. Carnaval was what I celebrated, until I got too old for the children's celebrations and ended up in the sea of alcohol, urine, vomit and people. Yeah...safe to say that I only went to see the parade and dressed up for that.
>>
>>9227733
No, it's weird that I won't get to make/ a halloween costume this year, not that I am not allowed to wear one in walibi, I totally get that.
>>
File: rakuten.png (649KB, 852x616px) Image search: [Google]
rakuten.png
649KB, 852x616px
>>9227110
I know what I want to cosplay, but I still haven't ordered the stuff yet. It's kind of a bummer that shipping to the Netherlands is overly expensive when you buy at rakuten, cause they have such cute costumes there (lol at the Engrish though).
>>
>>9228106
I'd say it depends on the store, if they offer SAL and if the order is above 22 euros(screw import ammirite). SAL can often be super cheap and arrives in about 14 days(though, that wouldn't be in time for Halloween I suppose).
>>
>>9228106
I have a friend in Japan that fowards items for me.
Sent as a presant no taxes.. whoohoo.
>>
>>9228106
Can you please link me to the Cabincrew costume? I need this for Reasons.
>>
>>9228142
Most stores only offer EMS, but lol nevermind this store, it apparently doesn't even ship to the Netherlands. And yeah SAL isn't gonna be on time eitherway.

>>9228751
Yeah shoot, that is smart thinking, and I've should have asked some friend earlier, but now it will probably arrive too late, if not send with EMS.

>>9228756
Sure thing: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-double/10001052/
>>
At first I was a bit salty towards Sakuraflor because I was jelly but seeing her hit the battlenet spotlight made me happy for her.

She posted on FB about her struggles with her injury and I think she did amazing to push through and it got her really far.

Instead of being jelly it now makes me feel motivated. Go Dutch cosplayers! I'm gonna step up my game too.
>>
>>9228999
Good for you Anon, now shoe her how it's really supposed to be done!
>>
>Add guidelines where two pieces will be connected
>Use a mannequin, period
>Tape the pieces and make sure they fit your body
>Keep the foam thickness in mind when layering or make those stencils after cutting the foam underneath it
>Make sure you can actually use the toilet while wearing the full costume
Anyone got some other pointers on making stencils to use for foam armours?
>>
>>9228999
Yeah enough with all the jellyness and hate in this community! Lets all be (competitive) nice people and upgrade ourselves :3 Lets all be inspired! Go Cosplayers !!!
>>
>>9229175
There will never be enough hate for Riri Cos. I hope that creeper dies in a fire. He has sent me creepy fetish messages but all the girls that still hang out with him give him the benefit of doubt when I warn them. I am into love live so I have to see that mess if I want to attend a meet up, a lot of my friends and myself don't attend for that very reason.
>>
>>9229170
>Make sure you can actually use the toilet while wearing the full costume
That's the hardest part..
>>
>>9229244
I wonder where he gets his costumes, I mean he's tall, fat and yet has decent quality costumes. Other than that, he gives me creeper vibes,
>>
>>9229244
This plus another girl due personal reasons. I would love to meet more love live fans but as long those 2 are around I don't want to attend the meetups.
>>
>>9229170
Make a removable flap with velcro. Other than that, check Evil Ted's youtube channel. Professional prop maker with impressive CV and uses mostly EVA foam.
>>
>>9229247
Nah, the hardest part is making sure the final drip doesn't go into your pants. #GuyProblems

>>9229263
I already subscribed to him and a couple of suggested channels a while ago and learned a lot. Still thanks for the suggestion, I just want to do a double check with you gulls to prevent silly mistakes that are often overlooked in those videos. As for the velcro'd (dick) flap, that was exactly what I was going for.
>>
>>9229258
So many girls have attitudes as well.

One day I will start a dance group with girls who don't have attitudes and are willing to put effort, time and money into it. But finding 8 girls to do that with is hard lol.
>>
Anyone going to Japan festival in Amstelveen tomorrow?
>>
>>9229892
Me. I'm expecting it to be not too grant, but interesting.
>>
>>9229892
Interested in some workshops there and they have a small cosplay fashionshow I believe. It will probably be really different from conventions.
>>
>>9228751
I think you just got lucky with customs because I think there are no exceptions to invoerrechtn in the Netherlands. Just a value/region rule. Sometimes you get lucky and you just dont get taxes because simply put, everyone would just put present on a package to avoid taxes which they are already doing of course. Customs isn't that stupid to not know that.
>>
>>9230040
>http://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontentnl/belastingdienst/prive/douane/goederen_ontvangen_uit_het_buitenland/van_particulieren_aan_particulieren/hoe_bereken_ik_de_belasting_bij_invoer
As long as the value of the package is under €45 and non-commercial (as in not sold to you) you won't have to pay any import fees. Between €45 en €700 you have to pay 2.5% of the total package value and BTW.
>>
FACTS, what's up!?
>>
File: action man.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
action man.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
>>9230102
Not much, just a lot of people spamming the usual "I was cosplaying X. If you have pictures of me, please share them with me and tag me xD". Seriously, what is it with people and handing out cards or writing down the names of photographers?

Also best Action Man cosplay ever!
>>
Did anyone go to Hallyucon today?
>>
>>9230112
Lol that is funny!

Question:
My friends and I are doing the bad guys from a specific series together, I also have a clear preference for the major bad guy of that show.
Except I am worried the character might offend some people, because he is affiliated with a racist group. I am not racist, but the bad guy is pretty much the core bad guy and super bad ass! What would you do?
>>
>>9230199
It depends on the character you are planning to cosplay as you have "racist" and racist. Without knowing which character it is all I can say is listen to what your guts are saying. Then again you probably already made up your mind and are just waiting for someone to say what you really want to hear, aren't you?
>>
>>9230199
Don't dress up like a Nazi character.

Or is it something else?
>>
File: dolf.jpg (19KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
dolf.jpg
19KB, 400x264px
>>9230233
>Don't dress up like a Nazi character.
Crap, I knew Dolf wasn't a good choice for Animecon 2017...
>>
>>9230238
Dolf is rechtvaardig.
>>
>>9230238
I feel so bad for never having Dolf linked to Adolf. In my defense, I haven't seen much of Alfred J Kwak.
>>
Uggggggghhhhhhhh

People are planning to cosplay (as youtubers) at Vidcon.
Seriously, what do they think to accomplish with cosplaying at a con, where nobody gives a fuck who you are, unless you're YouTube famous.
>>
>>9230353
How does one even cosplay as a YouTuber to begin with? It's not like they only have one or two outfits they are known for.
>>
>>9230199
Is it real world racism or fantasy racism? Nobody (sane) is going to care if you cosplay Voldemort, for instance.
>>
>>9230238
lol I have to admit he is a pretty interesting character. However, wouldn't you rather end up looking like Adolf if it's gijinka? Idk what you guys had in mind..
>>
>>9230353
Did they already announce youtubers?
>>
>>9230734
That's the fun part, they haven't jet
>>
Just back from FACTS! Had a blast. it was so busy. cosplay compo was cool. just thought that deathstrike as a judge shouldn't have taken the front of the stage? you're a judge not a winner. don't stand in front of the winners???
>>
I went to the Japan festival in Amstelveen for a bit because Iive nearby. I left after 10 mins, it was so crowded it felt like half of Japan came. My favorite food stand had a line of over an hour. You could barely walk because it was so crowded. Noped right out of there.
>>
>>9230891
It was indeed too crowed. My friends and I went to a Japanese restaurant instead. We went back for the last 45 min, but it wasn't much.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqdkMYGCG4

Im getting so sick and tired of people like these.
>>
>>9230875
Typical, he always jumps in front of everyone apparantly.
>>
>>9230906
wow damn that was cringy
>>
File: Screenshot_20161023-191834.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161023-191834.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>9230906
Sigh...
>>
File: StarPlebs.png (56KB, 475x680px) Image search: [Google]
StarPlebs.png
56KB, 475x680px
>>9230906
I am not even going to comment on this stupidity...
>>
>>9230940
That's like a shoplifter claiming they only stole from 1 store out of 11. Does that justify their shoplifting? I don't think so.. These guys need to take responsibility for their actions, and come with an actual apology, rather than "Yes, but...".
>>
>>9230940
>We don't know your convention rules because we're stargamers and not starcosplayers
I miss the days where people still had some common sense...
>>
File: Forreal...png (44KB, 827x267px) Image search: [Google]
Forreal...png
44KB, 827x267px
>>9230940
Some fuckboy gamerbro is commenting on all hate comments on the youtube video.. his essay is rather hilarious tho.
>>
>>9230793
And yet people are like 'IM GOING AND I HAVE TO COSPLAY' I feel like only autistic weebs think they should cosplay everywhere
>>
Meanwhile, bootleg drama and attention whoring on FB
>>
>>9231026
exactly, she doesnt deserve any attention.
>>
>>9231026
The fetish pikachu being an attention whore.
>>
>>9231030
>fetish pikachu

Best description I've heard all day
>>
>>9231026
bootleg drama? Link/screenshot please
>>
>>9231030
What is she doing other than sharing her own pictures to the one group I follow?
>>
File: survey_wip.png (138KB, 960x1040px) Image search: [Google]
survey_wip.png
138KB, 960x1040px
Halfway done with the infograph. These 3.6 * percentage calculations for the pie charts are really starting to get boring...
>>
>>9231059
how come you're working in flash?
>>
File: roses.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
roses.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>9231090
Call it silly, but it's an old habit of mine. Back as a teen I used to make silly Flash animations and I just kept using it for anything that involves vector graphics. Of course InDesign and Illustrator are both better suited for these kind of things, but Flash just feels way more comfortable to me. The same also with Paint.net which I use for basic stuff while only using Photoshop for more advanced things as well as anything that requires the use of my Wacom tablet.

Also, Flash is the only Speedforce enhanced product that allows me to fuck up the timeline /jk
>>
>>9230927
If y'all want to kick em where it hurts. Just mass report their post or channel. It's the thing channel owners fear most especially those that are so desperate for likes. In an ideal world their channel will be shut down after 3 strikes.
>>
>>9231170
They will sadly just lose their total 13 subscribers and start over.
>>
>>9231170
Not that I'm going to report them over this, but aren't there any repercussions against false reports? I'm not too well known with Youtube's policies so excuse my ignorance.
>>
>>9231189
Not sure how the rules are for false reports either. But if you'll report the specific part under harassment, it's not a false report anyway.
>>
>>9231189
No idea, but to stay on the safe side I filed it under harassment with the timestamp of 1:18 and an English explanation of what they are doing and how the girl in question never gave permission to be filmed. Well that and I have multiple Google accounts so I used the one I hardly use.
>>
>>9229244
>>9229250
>>9229258
I've seen Riri cos at cons, he seems a bit weird, but harmless. I need deets anons! I need to know how careful I should be.
>>
>>9231260
He's loud, creepy but most of all really rude for no apparent reason? He's always shit talking with 1-2 other LL cosplayers during shoots.
>>
>>9231260
>>9231270
Anon forgot the most important part: he has send fetish request to girls who have no desire in humiliation sex at all.
>>
>tfw considering making and ordering my first lolita coord
feels good man
>>
>>9231044
Did you see that outfit? The lines of her underpants were clearly visible and then she posts like
>omg almost 200 people took photos of me!.

I really like people sharing their cosplay(progress) when its good, but shitty cosplayers are sharing their cosplays 20x while the good ones maybe do it once if they even do it. Meanwhile covering it up with asking questions about when a cosplay is handmade (when you make the whole fucking thing yourself, duh!) But actually just fishing for compliments in the outfit..
>>
>>9232014
I did see the outfit. I actually mentally gave her kudos for at least wearing underwear at a family event. But yeah, I've seen her around heavily promoting her page in the past.
I was just curious if she did anything more obnoxious than sharing and promoting herself.
>>
>>9231044
She is specialized in latex/fetish cosplay/outfits. To be honest, I think it latex/fetish stuff looks ugly/unappealing most of the time. That pikachu outfit and also her previous poison Ivy are a bit more appealing looking then the usual stuff, though. But you know, we all have different tastes, so if she thinks it is beautiful/sexy, who am I to judge her? And it seems her followers all think it's beautiful/sexy too, so I guess she has a crowd who thinks the same like, rather than like me about this.
>>
FACTS was alright if you bought your ticket in advance, they charged 25 euro at the entrance.

The cosplays were alright, despite some cringe worthy Tracer cosplayer and some Baywatch chick.
Had a good kek at Action, Donald Trump and Samson en Gert.

The security was utter shait. A lot of people got stolen from, INCLUDING shops themselves. Some shopkeeper was talking to a client, turns around and the [HIDDEN] register was missing. FACTS security saw nothing and was too goddamn lazy to look at the cameras.
(Note: More than one shop got their register stolen from, FACTS doesn't give a shit.)

Overall the con has improved, but at the cost of the venders and artist (shamefully)
>>
>>9231026
I have to say, she is right about the bootleg being bad. K-pop is pretty much bootleg overload, though. You rarely have licensed stuff. So it would be nice if there was more licensed stuff to counter the bootleg with. But with anime, I don't get why anyone would ever buy bootleg figurines or other ugly ass low quality stuff like that. I guess anime bootleg is for the cheapskates, the types that don't know quality>quantity.
>>
>>9232130
>The security was utter shait. A lot of people got stolen from, INCLUDING shops themselves. Some shopkeeper was talking to a client, turns around and the [HIDDEN] register was missing. FACTS security saw nothing and was too goddamn lazy to look at the cameras.
>(Note: More than one shop got their register stolen from, FACTS doesn't give a shit.)
Sounds like a good way to ruin your relationship with shop owners.
>>
>>9232130
Reading shit like this makes me happy that my bag didn't get swiped from the dressing room during the cosplay competition, christ. There was a lock on the door but I have a feeling it never got locked.

I had no idea things were so bad that multiple shops have been stolen from. Do you maybe have an article or something about this?

>Action Man
>Samson en Gert group
they were heroes
>>
in all those years I go to FACTS I've never had something stolen from me, also I think cosplayers are a little more respectful when it comes to eachothers stuff, left my wallet unattended in there i couple of times (not the smartest move, I know, but when you have to go on stage, what can you do)
Overall I had a great time at FACTS, though when you compete at FACTS time tends to just go so fast if you walk on the con between judging, the act and the winners announcement.
>>
>>9230891
The performances were very nice, though. Just too bad about the crowdedness and lines indeed, not to mention the coins+food itself got sold out so quickly.

I have to say, I've never seen so many Japanese people together in the Netherlands. And I kind of lolled when a Japanese guy who won the lottery tickets to Japan.
>>
File: infograph_Fall.png (981KB, 1057x7126px) Image search: [Google]
infograph_Fall.png
981KB, 1057x7126px
I just finished the infograph, although I ended up cutting some corners due to wrist problems. If there any errors in here feel free to point them out so I can fix them.
>>
>>9232326
Nice! I miss the random quote section though
>>
>>9231324
Any more info on this? I've gotten some really bad vibed from the guy before and I'd like to know more.
>>
>>9232326
Who wanted less less "people" defending themselves on /cgl/. That shit is golden!

Overal really neat infograph thanks OP.
>>
>>9232491
I need my popcorn from time to time!
>>
>>9232404
same to this. Also, comments on how the convention scores compare to previous poll and such.
>>
>>9232326
Thats a handsome graph, nice job.
>>
>>9231324
I can't imagine even girls with a desire for that, wanting to do such things with him.
>>
>>9232326
>Becasue
Last section
Other than that, nice charts
>>
>>9232326
"Outside NL: 1" Gosh I do stick out like a sore thumb, don't I?
>>
>>9232249
Yeah I loved all the performanfes as well. Some were a bit cringy or just plain boring, but there were a few which I absolutely enjoyed! Got a favorite?
>>
Met Yaya Han at FACTS. She is so nice and really listens if you have something to say and doesn't rush you. I heard bad stories about her, but she is actually super cool, also as a judge she is really kind.
>>
Meanwhile in Belgium, shit is hitting the fan over an "article" about FACTS.
>http://www.demorgen.be/binnenland/facts-wereldvrede-met-zwaarden-en-zombies-b312d067/
Opinions?
>>
>>9233129
My faves of the saturday was the dc act and the overwatch act. That was badass
>>
>>9233363
The joke about regular people being in costume was pretty funny the first time, but after that it got old.

>Ik kwam naar hier met het idee om de grootste nerd te zoeken, maar daar is geen beginnen aan. Tussen de freaks kun je de nerds niet meer zien
Nice way to degrade an entire subculture you admit knowing nothing about. I can understand why people are mad about this Later in the article there are a lot more rude remarks.
>Help, de nerds planten zich voort!
The last sentence sounds like the writer wanted to save the article, but in my opinion that is failed.

>>9232326
Nice job OP!
>>
>>9233367
the dc heroes or the dc villains? I loved them both, the candy man dance and the burlesque act
>>
>>9233370
Villains! I just loved how they interacted with each other and the audience. Did like the heroes too but their dance was just ripped out of the music video
>>
>>9233129
I really enjoyed the DJ act with the flute, shamisen, and live painting, that was awesome. The singing performance and yosakoi were also nice. As for the cosplay compo, I guess I liked the AoT one the best.
>>9233367
Wait I thought we were talking about Japan Festival here? My comment at >>9232249 was about Japan Festival at least..
>>
>>9233451
Some of us were talking about FACTS between you asking the question and them answering, so maybe they got a bit confused. Sorry about that!
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-25+at+03.11.51).jpg (9KB, 674x54px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-25+at+03.11.51).jpg
9KB, 674x54px
so someone was asking about buying likes.
sakuraflor arts and copslay seems to be going up 20 likes each hour now exactly.

on her second cosplay page team chaos even having a reach of 200 people and getting 180 likes fishy fishy.

Now people are going to argue that she was featured on blizzard.

Even then its haaaaard to get people to visit that link to the page and hit the follow button.
and the rain of likes didn't start then but it started after the feature.

What in the world posesses people to buy likes.
Want to be a judge on a contest and prance around with the ammount of likes?

Facts was cool once again this year however!
Looking forward to the spring edition.
>>
>>9233368
https://www.brainfreeze.be/2016/10/24/beste-de-morgen-cosplayers-zijn-geen-freaks/

I like this
>>
File: Naamloos.png (22KB, 661x371px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
22KB, 661x371px
>>9233483
Am I reading these stats correctly she got almost half her total likes last week and most of them peaking on one day? It could be the feature of course but I agree the amount seems a bit fishy. Cosplayers that have been around longer all had their moments with exposure. But gaining that much is quite significant to say the least.
And even though people can say likes don't matter. Sometimes for organizations it's some sort of way for them to determine if someone is a big cosplayer or not judging by their likes. Since there isn't much else for organizations to go on sometimes. It does get you into roles as judge easier for some organizations.
>>
>>9233483
This is old news. That guy she partners with also bought his likes so everyone already knows what type of people they are.
>>
>>9233514
Indeed,
a moment of exposure sure.
i think she is just riding the wave and buying now so it doesnt look suspicious
>>
>>9233483
>Buying likes
Who cares?
>>
Wow ppl hating on those two alot these days. Makes me curious if there's any other cosplayer you dislike and for what reason
>>
Anyone got a fun thing to do with modelling plastic? I got a sample with my order an no idea what to use it for...
>>
>>9233525
>>9233521
i honestly don't get why she's so popular

her school girl outfit bought at primark was just really cringeworthy
>>
>>9233525
I would dislike someone that gets ahead with dirty tricks. Call it hate if you want.
>>
>>9233527
i use it to make accesories. made a crown out of worbla, idk how big you sampl is? but thats pretty fun to make
>>
>>9233514
It's just another shortcut to being important.

She pairs up with that Deathstrike cosplay guy. Seems to think judges get need the limelight more than the contenders. But it's the same with every cosplayer or group that gets popular quick. It's shady as fuck.
>>
>>9233553
>She pairs up with that Deathstrike cosplay guy
I wondered where I heard/read that name; I just realised Deathstrike handed me a card for him and one for "his partner" after the contest, haha.
>>
>>9233552
It's a small sample of plastic balls, about a pill bottle full. Just like worbla you heat it up to 70°C and shape it, although I feel this stuff is better suited for smaller more detailed parts.
I guess I'll just mess with it for a bit, maybe make a miniature Tully or something.
>>
>>9233566
Damn, misunderstood you. Polymorph plastic is just fun to toy around with. Make sure to flatten it out if you want to re-use it though, thick chucnk of polymorph doesnt melt that great
>>
>>9233562
I first noticed Deathstrike with his Darksiders cosplay and I was very impressed with his work. You could always see he worked very hard on his cosplays with different materials. And crafted everything by himself. Nowadays it seems like its just whatever comes out of the 3D printer that was downloaded from the internet. It still looks nice but it gets a bit lost bewteen all the other 3D printed cosplays out there.
>>
>>9233583
It's a lot easier to download and press play than it is to actually do something yourself.
>>
So 3D printed stuff and cosplay competitions. Opinions anyone?
>>
>>9233590
Overly expensive and cheating if you aren't using your own models. Still, I would love to have one so badly for my DIY projects. Being able to print custom cases and such would be awesome!
>>
>>9233589
>>9233590
I don't own a 3D printer, and it's easy to forget that it still needs a lot of work. Yeah sure, you could technically find a file online and that cuts out a lot of work, but if you have to do the entire modeling phase by yourself, that's a lot of hours into that part. Then after the printing is done it's still a lot of work to make things presentable.

Honestly the entire process not something people should scoff at since it's easy to get wrong, certainly at these early stages of 3D printing.
>>
>>9233590
Prints require a whole new skill set to make it all nice, smooth and look good.
But if you don't make the models it's flaunting around someone else's hard work.
>>
>>9233600
Prototyping, ensuring everything can be printed (shapes and sizes), making sure every part fits properly, using acetone/sanding to smoothen everything, adding electronics (yes you should do this if you're going to 3D print props), screwing and/or gluing everything, primering, painting, lacquering...
>>
>>9233600
I wonder how many cosplayers that use 3D printers actually make their own models. It isn't really something easy to do for anyone that isn't trained in 3D modeling software. Especially complex shapes. I can't imagine a Maya 3D noob being able to create a complex shape model by themselves. Otherwise I agree there is probably more work to it than just the printing.
>>
>>9233605
So there is arguably always a degree of flaunting around someone else's hard work as long as the original model was downloaded.
>>
>>9233609
>(shapes and sizes), making sure every part fits properly, using acetone/sanding to smoothen everything, adding electronics (yes you should do this if you're going to 3D print props), screwing and/or gluing everything, primering, painting, lacquering...

Most of this applies for non 3D printed too though. That doesn't specifically make 3D printed cosplays harder to make.
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 680x1483px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 680x1483px
>>9233618

Yup
>>
>>9233590
Isn't the whole purpose of using or wanting a 3D printers for cosplay to be able to get perfect shapes easier? Sure there is work involved. But the practical reason has got to be that it makes it easier to get shapes perfect without having to mold it all yourself. Sure you have to learn to use the printer. But that's with any tool like a sewing machine.
>>
>>9233455
No problem! Btw it was me commenting on other Japan Festival anon, whom I assumed replied to me with that question after that. Oh well I guess it's clear now.
>>
Funny how we are complaining about using 3D printed items yet nobody mentioned Pepakura yet. Those models are made by others as well, with the only difference being you have to cut your paper/cardboard/foam yourself. Same also goes with cutting stencils made by others and made available online...
>>
>>9233590
So this is a hotly debated thing in the propmaking industry. Some classicist propmakers are afraid it'll cost them jobs, others adapt and learn the new skillset, and again others specialise in handwork. The most important thing is to recognise where it is useful and how much work is still necessary. There's a very thin line between what people call 'lazy' and 'craftsmanship' in that sense. I mean 'Products of Design' and I think 'Dutchprops' also 3D print their stuff, but it looks almost flawless when 'finished' properly. It doesn't end with printing as you all know.

So yeah, it's honestly not weird that the cosplay world is just as confused and debating it just as much as the professional industry.
>>
File: Naamloos.png (13KB, 491x308px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
13KB, 491x308px
>>9233483
It's been 3 hours now since my last post. Your calculations of 20 likes per hour stands correct. Must be new fans scheduling themselves to like her evey hour 20 of them at the time.
>>
>>9233746
It's a relatively new technology and people still need to adapt to it. This happens every time something new comes along. Just look at rules around self driving vehicles, internet laws and such. Also cosplay-wise, the comparison with Pepakura >>9233745 is interesting to say the least as you don't hear anyone complain if someone used someone elses files to make something like an Iron Man armour and compete with it. In the end they are the same; you are assembling someone elses design using parts designed by whoever shared the model.
Then again I don't compete in competitions so am I to judge...
>>
>>9233483
>>9233749
I've been feeling at loss as to how she managed to play the strings so well to achieve her 'fame', invites to cons etc in such a short amount of time.
I remember seeing her at Formala cosplay winning her first 'compo'(if you can call it that for such a teeny con) and I believe she had about 300 likes at the time. I figured her tracer was well timed so she got a lucky boost, and in part it was. She's now climbing to 4k and did all that within 8 months.

Comparing it to other recent successes in NL like Pretzl it just seemed too convenient. As other anons have mentioned, exposure doesn't immediately relate to a gain in likes/popularity. Pretzl has done some impressive work even if sometimes similar to Jessica Nigiri or Kamui I can't deny she played her cards really well and has established friendships with both of those names now and a ton more high end fem names. On top of that she has a partnership with Minque and Bernina. She has 7.6k likes collected over two years. It just doesn't add up when you compare the two.

Seeing now Saku is almost definitely buying likes just makes me really disappointed in her. She does have talent and is clearly motivated but buying likes is just disgraceful in my opinion.

But hey, in the end it's relations and connections that get you further in this world. I'm pretty sure that's what got real names like SedNobis and the MMMC team to the dutch top after all.
>>
>>9233799
You think sednobis bought likes?
>>
>>9233799
It is convenient, that one seems to only makes waves in an environment where she has influence and basically drops to zero as soon as one's in an environment where connections and relations are not present.
>>
>>9233813
No, definitely not. Sednobis is a super blunt person and I appreciate her for that. I wouldn't see her buying likes because I dare say she knows it's not about that. Additionally, she has pretty much the most connections in other countries, being invited for judging all over te place.
>>
>>9233799
In Pretzl's case; she also bought her likes. I remember her being around the 2k and one day later, she all of a sudden was above the 4k and was still growing! Talking about her so called 'friendships' with Kamui and Jessica is very far fetched as she's really acting like a crazed fangirl among them. If you haven't seen them yet, go check out all those 'selfies' she took together with Jessica Nigri during Gamescom. I saw Pretzl there myself lurking the Blizzard booth the whole day and mostly just to stalk those two.

Talking about Deathstrike and Sakuraflor again; isn't it like really odd about their Blizzcon announcement? They said they had been invited by Blizzard themselves to come to Blizzcon, all expenses included. For a company as big as Blizzard to be like: 'hey, let's invite these random, pretty mediocre Dutch cosplayers for our next Blizzcon event!' Well do tell me this isn't odd at all!
Blizzard doesn't even give away free games, so why would they invite these guys for their event when there are by far more better cosplayers out there?
(It took Kamui alone years to get noticed by Blizzard and she cosplays so many stuff from their games, so why would they be so easily noticed with only their Overwatch costumes?)

Btw, what's up with Esmee (Esmee in Cosplay) coming along to Blizzcon as well? She only cosplayed once from Diablo 3 a few years back and is now going all like 'I'm such a Blizzard fan!!'
>>
File: IMG_20161025_203003.jpg (1MB, 3558x2669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_203003.jpg
1MB, 3558x2669px
Who needs a LED workshop when you have YouTube /s
>>
>>9233888
Yeah i don't know what the deal is with Esmee in cosplay either. She seems to think of herself as some awesome cosplayer with lots of connections when in real, she's just a beginner. Wonder if she also bought her likes.
>>
>>9233799
Knowing SedNobis, lisu-chan and their partners personaly. I can say their fame is firstly amazing craftmanship (have you ever seen their cosplay up close!) Attention to detail and one thing a lot of participants forget when competing :Knowinh what the judges want to see. If you k ow what they have to look at for a certain compo and gearing in that direction.

And just lime the rest of the world connections are everything. A lot of tips are exchaged back stage and on skype
>>
>>9233888
Though I do think it's weird she suddenly hit 1k likes, she does work with inside gamer so she has gaming "knowledge" else she wouldn't work there, so she might actually be a Blizzard fan, who know.
>>
>>9233935
Nah I don't think so. At least not that I know of. But then again, I don't know all her close friends in the cosplay community
>>
>>9233895
Aren't a lot of people just trying to be friendly with her because of her connections? Except for the regular wcs and ecg compo people of course since she suddenly gets to host and represent cosplay at DCC out of the blue bypassing everyone else.
>>
>>9233945
I think her connections with inside gamer warrants enough people to like her page to 1k. As said in an earlier comment.
connections are everything
>>
>>9233888
I don't remember Deathstrike and Sakuraflor ever mentioning ANY expenses paid by Blizzard or any other party. They just make it seem that way, but never actually say such a thing.

Same is for Esmee in Cosplay, I think a colleague of her from the papers is paying for her.

About buying the likes, everybody seems to be doing it. Partyvengers, Brianstark Industries and a few more smaller ones
>>
>>9233896
That's what I meant, though I suppose I worded it badly. I definitely have a lot of respect for Sednobis & MMMC and meant that I see them as an example of people who got to the top by hard work and mutual connections build over(a longer) time.
>>
>>9233980
statistics for the partyvengers dont show such peeks though, also neither for Esmee in Cosplay. Their percentages are pretty low when if comes to the trend of their likes.
>>
File: Naamloos.png (144KB, 266x197px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
144KB, 266x197px
Shhht let's keep this between us..
>>
Even if she bought likes, that's just hurting her own page since less people who are really interested see her posts (since it's a pretty percentage only) and you get less interaction usually.
>>
>>9234025
Exaclty, a few years ago I bought likes for a facebook page (not cosplay related) just to see what it does.
You get random likes, especially from Thailand and Brazil for some reason lol. This and like stated above, less interested people will see your comment. So your interactions actually go down.
All in all, you are buying a number. And I even got some of those people who started sending spam in PM's to the page.
>>
>>9234016
but was it blackface
>>
>>9234029
Usually these services are in low income countries where 20 euro's is already a worthwhile amount of money to do things for.
>>
>>9233980
I certainly ain't. I buy materials, not likes. I'm too poor to afford likes.
>>
I'm new to the cosplay scene and I really want to become a bit well-know. I'd love to be a judge, have my own stand and have people comment on my page but hearing it's more about buying likes and having good connections makes me pretty sad.
>>
How expensive are likes? I can't imagine getting paid to like something
>>
The only reason Esmee in cosplay is going to Blizzcon is because someone else couldn't go and thus was able to get a ticket... Or so I heard. Besides, most people might not know but Esmee is a gamer herself. She just doesn't show of as often as others do. It's possible that she is a Blizzard fan and even if she isn't, so what? She was able to get a free ticket for an event. Everyone would be happy with that without question.

Also, don't always assume that cosplayers buy their likes guys and gals. Sakura might be getting a lot of likes right now due to that photo that has been shared on the Blizzard site recently. Sakura also doesn't seem to be the person to buy likes. She's nice happy-go-lucky girl that doesn't think too much of likes so why would she buy them?
>>
>>9234083
Then how is she climbing with a steady 20 likes per hour?
I am no rocketscientist but organic numbers don't tend to do that.
>>
>>9234083
Esmee in cosplay can do whatever she wants. Pretty face and hot bod go a long way. So many thirsty guys commenting on her page.
>>
>>9234083
maybe she isn't but the guy she hangs around with does.
>>
>>9234087
I can't explain that but maybe it's just coincidence? Just hear her out first. There is also a chance that someone sponsored her.
>>
>>9234106
Concidence, that must be it!
>>
Sakuraflor did buy likes! And this is very simply proven. You don't go from hundreds of likes to suddenly 3200 likes in one day. Appearing in the Overwatch player hub or not. It doesn't matter. As if any gamer would ever look her up on facebook. The girl is not that spectacular when it comes to looks. She doesn't even have big boobs or anything like that! So your argument is complete bullshit Anon!
Second, the people that she hangs with are people that bought likes in the past. People like that douchebag dickhead Hakan "Deathstrike Cosplay" and Arian Photography both bought likes. And they actually admitted this in the past to various people. But they must've noticed that having thoussands of likes cut back on their reach. Esspecially that Deathstrike bloke with his 9900 likes. The guy barely posts anything and even if he does it never adds up to the amount of likes his page has.
As for the Blizzcon trip, there are probobly topnotch cosplayers coming there whos pages have way more likes than smallfries like Hakan and Sakuraflor. Even their little fusion, becoming the socalled "Team Chaos Cosplay" will eventually blow up in their own face. The more likes they buy the more they will be cutting in their own reach. Which is stupid ofcourse but i bet they just wanna act like bigshots down at Blizzcon. More likes will make it appear as if they are "real big European cosplayers" between all of the bigger cosplayers of America. While in reality it's all fake ofcourse.
Looks more like Team Chaos Cosplay is just Deathstrike Cosplay trying to get his reach back to sell his crappy 3D props.
>>
>>9234074
>but hearing it's more about buying likes and having good connections makes me pretty sad.
Harsh as it might sound, this is how the world works. If you want to make you better be good at what you do, know how to market your product/yourself and have the right connections to help you out.
>>
>>9234117
He probably earns more money with those "crappy 3D props" than most people can even wish for though. He still gets a lot of commissions.
>>
Your choice: hottest female cosplayer?
My choice would be Lucid Belle
Hottest male cosplayer is also allowed inbe4 sexist remarks.
>>
>>9234139
But whats your no. 1 dutch hottest cosplayer?
>>
>>9234145
nana clearly
>>
>>9234150
I hope you are kidding.
>>
>>9234117
Why is Hakan a douchebag dickhead?

I don't know him, only saw that short video on his motivation to work out and become a cosplayer, he seemed nice there.
>>
>>9233992
Partyvengers bought their likes quite a while ago (+ 1 year) so statistics won't show anymore no, but they did.

Because they wanted to be invited by cons as judges and workshop gives, which they were.

Esmee in Cosplay I never said she bought her likes. Don't know, could be, could be legit, didn't track her progress
>>
>>9234150
Nana or Nanaa?

>>9234139
>>9234145
Globally: Sachie and Tomia
Netherlands: A lot of girls are pretty. Lucid Belle is also pretty. But there isn't really someone who stands out above the others for me. Idk but I don't really have a bias. Brb gonna think about this some more..
>>
>>9234178
agreed. Hakan has only ever been nice to me. Not that we're friends, but it's one of those people I always greet and say hi to at cons.
>>
>>9234094
More like handsome face. Her crossplays look fineee.. Her cosplays look good too, but for the sake of fangirls she should really keep doing crossplay.
>>
Hakan Deathstrike is nothing but a big attention whore. Great at what he does but as fake as they come! Spamming his shit everywhere as if people don't already know what this guy is capeable off. And somehow everyone can't seem to get enough of sucking this guy his cosplay dick!
>>
Funny tho because to me Hakan kept going about how everything on his fb page came naturally and how crazy it was that people found him and liked his stuff and that it was especially after his cosplay at EFF or something along those lines. Denied very hard that he bought any likes at all.
>>
>>9234314
Sounds to me like someone didn't get his dick.
>>
Pretzl is real sweet and all but I wouldn't call her smart? Sure she's sucking up Jessica Nigri and Kamui's asses but that doesn't get her much. She made cosplay her job and that's just stupid. She has to sell items to get by. She complains a lot and it easily hurt if you tell her anything.Someone like Sednobis would walk all over her.

Partyvengers are staying behind. Saw them at facts real quick. Costumes weren't interesting but one of them was in a wheelchair not sure what's up with that. And they seem to do photography a little more lately. Which is mediocre

>>9234222
For crossplay I was impressed with Spacemonster cosplay? I have no idea who this is but she comes by a lot in cosplaynl lately.
>>
>>9234182
yeah someone else mentioned it, but she has a good platform and promotes herself pretty well so getting just 1k in 2 years is a pretty normal number
>>
>>9234549
It's pretty obvious he bought the likes, even if he denies it.
He's actually acting all nice to many people but it's most likely only for benefits though. He tries his best to stay nice with the more known cosplayers in our community like Team Paraluna, while to others he's acting like an asshole and treating them as if they're inferior to him.
>>
>>9234640
do not agree with him being an asshole towards other people.... I talk with him occasionally at cons and I'm not well known in the comm at all? also with other friends of mine, he is just a nice guy and imo down to earth conversation wise. I really dont care that he bought likes, maybe makes him a little less down to earth, but I really have to disagree with you here.....
>>
>>9234557
I sucked up to Kamui as well. Mostly to Benni though and I had a good chat with the guy. Don't think Kamui actually minded, she seemed genuinely happy that someone finally talked to her bf.

But what can one do, besides sucking up, if you finally get to speak to the people that got you into cosplay? It's normal to only have praise for people such as them.
>>
>>9234643
Same. But I notice this happens a lot here on /cgl/... There's often someone with a personal problem with the person mentioned and either people jump on the bandwagon, or people go 'that's not my experience with them'. You're bound to find likeminded souls at some point.
>>
>>9234646
I hate chocolate and therefor all chocolate products are shit!

This muffin is a douche he spoke I'll of Alejandro!
>>
>>9233986
do you happen to know how many cosplayers actually are in MMMC? asking because when there are workshops and such there are alway more people helping and i never know if they are with MMMc or collaborating with them or something?

and kinda feel stupid having to ask that, so happy i can do it anonymously here :D
>>
Hakan is an arrogant piece of shit... for about a year long he was trying to talk me into sleeping with him. He has a girlfriend, how about being loyal?
The only thing he seems to be able to talk about is how he has a big dick and is so succesful.
>>
>>9234695
lololol, please gtfo, strong story bro
>>
>>9234697
I heard more girls talk about how he does this
>>
>>9234695
Good question, let me list 'em: Kireus, Mirai, Toki(though she changed her name?), Mikers, Royal Icing(works actively for minque), Juu-chan, kimi and Jekyll. They actually have a site it seems, http://www.mmmc.info/
>>
Tomofair AMV compo just went up on FB
>>
>>9234703
quoted the wrong post
>>9234693
>>
>>9234126
Have you seen his work from up close? The guy is shady as fuck when it comes to selling props!
I have a friend who ordered a 3D printed gun from him. When she received it, it was nothing like Hakan promissed it to be! She doesn't even know anything about 3D prints but she was not happy at all with what she reveived. She ordered a ready for use painted gun. All the printing lines were still visable. Nothing was even looking close to a ready for use prop. Nothing was painted or sanded. When she confronted him about it he just came up with all sorts of excuses why he couldn't take it back and why it looked like that. But believe me when i say it looked really crappy.
I would never order something at such a shady seller as Hakan.
>>
>>9234117
Wauw thats just sad. Sakuraflor is a super kind person who actually puts everyone before herself and that results into her having more followers. Not only that but she got features on the official Blizzard twitter, instagram and Launcher page. of course that would give her that many likes. Besides smartass the first way to know if bought are liked is seeing the amount of response the person get on posts.

Before the dramatic amount of likes went up Saku had about an average of 50 likes on het post. These days she had over 100 likes plus 100 shares and whatnot. That just proves it. But heck lets all just listen to the dick that only thinks a pretty face and boobs can give you likes.
>>
>>9234726
statistics prove her like count went up by 20 each hour. if the likes were organic, it would be different. I agree she's a kind and bubbly person but gaining 2000 likes only after the feature in b.net has ended sounds kinda shady.
>>
>>9234726
Hoe about the other cosplayers that have been feature and only got 150 ish extra likes?
>>
>>9234695
The guy is known for liking beautifull girls and being a player. It's so obvious! I mean, what would you do if you were an older bald guy in a circle full of younger sexy dressed girls?
It's obvious that he clearly doesn't give a shit about his actual girlfriend. If she is even his girlfriend. Accourding to Facebook Hakan is single. Everytime i met him the poor girl is either always carrying all his stuff, always silent and most of the time just waiting for him to stop bragging about all his shit to others. But she clearly doesn't like it when he talks to other girls or takes pictures with them. Bet she doesn't like him hanging around Sakuraflor too.
Him making dirty statements about his dick is nothing new. He's known to flirt with others the whole time.
>>
>>9234714
Yet people still buy from him, shows how people dont know dick about 3D printing and the after process. Seemingly even the 3D printers themselves.
>>
>>9234734
Can you blame him though? So many insecure half naked chicks willing to hop on the dick of anything half successful. Talk the talk and you get pussy.
>>
She had 3.2K likes yesterday and 4K today.............
>>
>>9234738
Yes. Must be the power of the magic cosplay dick.
If you read yourself in about 3D printing a little bit or simply just compair his work to others you'll see that what he makes really is complete shit. And his arrogant attitude is not helping him with it.
>>
>>9234728
I can see how that might look shady but do you even know her.. She is all about having real and active followers. She's not one to buy likes. I mean dude she litterally replies to every single comment on every social media.. I don't know of anyone who does that when having over 200 comments per post.

Also normally being featured I would agree wouldn't get you that much likes but let's be realistic. She didn't just get featured. She litterally was shout outed by blizzard themselves and let's not forget. She was the first Ana ever.

Her feature is still on the launcher page and I don't know if you guys have seen but it links to her Facebook.

On a daily base there are thousands of player connecting to battle net who see it. From those thousands only 20 like her page per hour. That's not even a lot.

Either way knowing the person she is she still has lots to learn but she is honest AF and super approachable so if you doubt still why not just ask her;)
>>
>>9234742
Oh his work is indeed shit, but people are too stupid to actually realise they bought a giant turd.
>>
>>9234703
thanks for the site. odd that I only know like 5 of them
>>
>>9234747
Then explain why it's EXACTLY 20 likes per hour for the last few hours?
Not 21, 28 but 20 every.goddamn.time.
>>
>>9234753
Haha I haven't kept track of the amount of likes she gets per hour because honestly I have better stuff to do but I'll have a look and come back to you about it afterwards lol
>>
>>9234726
Besides Sakuraflor there were globally a lot more cosplayers featured on the Blizzard page and their twitter. These people made the exact same cosplays! And they didn't get 4k likes either. So stop your whining and defending her! Your bullshit statement of getting featured goes down the drain immidiatly. She's may have made some Overwatch cosplays but she's not that unique or special when it comes to that. She's just another fan of the game.
Just watch when they are at Blizzcon. Than Team Chaos Cosplay can go stand in line with all the other Overwatch cosplayers.
>>
>>9234758
Big shiny graphs have been posted in this exact thread.
It's like people don't even try to read and check facts.
>>
>>9234747

>She was the first Ana ever.
Lol no she wasn't
>>
>>9234752
not really, Juu-chan, kimi and Jekyll are all far less active and don't compete in compo's or give lectures nearly as much as the other five do. It's only logical less people know them.
>>
>>9234726
Lol wauw someone is stepped on their dick.. How about asking her personally then instead of freaking being pathetic behind a anonymous screen name.

Also might consider the option that if it was bought she might not have bought it herself? But then again it's easier to just hate on someone because they happened to become popular fast.

Maybe if you are so set on trying to burn her to the ground you could also look at the insane amount of effort the girl puts into everything she does. Give her more credit before you judge her.
>>
gotta agree with 9234728. It actually isn't that strange to get that many followers after an official shout out by blizzard on battle.net. Seen it happen with other cosplayers who got a shout out from blizzard on battle.net. Next to that she already had an active community and with the growing of her likes also the activity increased bigtime. So I don't think she bought likes or at least not that many. I looked at her followers and many of the accounts are legit people.
Next to that she indeed reply to everybody. Always knew she was nice but danm that's real appreciation of your fans. Nobody would do that for fake followers.
About blizzcon i mean who cares if they got invited or not if blizzard pays or not. I mean they got tickets you know how hard it this to get them and how expensive a trip with convention is. I mean I want to go so bad but men you gotta earn a lot to make so many cosplays and travel so much.

To deathstrike don't know him personal he sometimes had a big mouth talks a lot. But honestly most of the times he makes it happen. I mean i know a lot of cosplayers who are at the top of holland as you guys call it. They also brag and promise the world. They don't deliver. For the prints I once wanted something from Sakura printed. You know you get what you pay. If you want a prop for 10 euro and you expect a gun that sakura has for her ana cosplay you are fooling yourself. They ask you what you want quality finishing etc. So dont complain if you cheap out on yourself haha. I sometimes buy my cosplays from china to be honest the cheaper once are always crappy quality. You get what you pay for i life but that's mine vision.
For girls and deathstrike i dont know never see him touching girls or do stupid stuff. Can't say that for everybody at a convention.
But the funniest part is in the time we spend complaining and talking about this shit they probably assembled a new cosplay already. Then next week we can wonder again how they do it and complain.
>>
>>9234772
AMEN
>>
>>9234772
You cant see how likes her page, you can only see who of your friends likew it, not an actual list of who the 4k people are.

Stop bullshitting
>>
>>9234775
Doesn't help that people are too dense to actually look at what has been posted but keep bringing up; she is such a wonderful person. It's boiled down to she's a dumb cunt vs. wonderful person. It will probably end up with a great circle jerk of friends all claiming she's the new Jeanne D'Arc.
>>
you can look at who reacts who likes posts who shares a post be little bit more creative men. You only open a page click like see the increase and the many likes and say to all those pages you are fake and buy followers.... Oww and jeah you see that every hour she got 20 extra. I means doesn't add up either and maybe you should buy some fake followers and closely look at your account what happens;). You know you got no real proof she does or doesn't but if you don't like her stuff or don't like her i dont know why but stop following and looking haha. I mean what do you care. And if you think it is that easy buy some likes and your there try i out. I mean what stops you from being the number one of the netherlands in 1 day. I mean show us anoymous how easy it is. Because i tried not that simple.
>>
>>9234772
Hello Sakuraflor

Don't worry, it doesn't matter if you bought your likes, people just enjoy spewing hate on people on the spotlight. They Will dissect anything you do to make you look bad.
>>
>>9234783
Your grammar and interpunction hurts my eyes. Please kill yourself.
>>
I am not sakuraflor or would never claim to speak in her behalf. If she would be on here i would bet she would even do it under her own name.
>>
>>9234787
i don't think that's her actually. You forget that there also are people that genuinely like her other than the bought likes
>>
>>9234788
Its probably hakan (deathstrike).
His interpunction and grammar are always shit, his cosplaynl posts are mostly hieroglyphics
>>
>>9234802
Isn't the guy called Darius? I remember seeing something similar on his cosplay page.
>>
>>9234803
On his page it says darius indeed... Maybe just a pen name or something?

Like sakuraflor, her real name is maisa
>>
The last twenty or so posts is exactly why I don't actually participate in cosplay communities, holy shit the retarded back-and-forth is tiring.

Who the fuck thinks "THEY BOUGHT LIKES" "NU UH" "YA HUH" is actually amusing conversation/"argumentation"? You're all spewing the same points over and over and no one is actually listening to anyone else.
>>
OP, can we get a new thread please and put an end to this pointless discussion?
>>
>>9234838
Have you seen the past threads?
Last thread it was racist tattoo guy, a while ago it was a fat whale making porn.
This shit don't end :)
>>
>>9234742
his arrogance annoys me most. i don't know on how many things it happens, but i have noticed at least one thing he claimed he "made", when it was actually obviously bought and repainted.
>>
>>9234841
lol this. Why make an exception for this one? It's always been this way. Same with the name dropping, just look how now names have been dropped again (and no mods checking).
>>
>>9234845
Dropping names isn't the same as mentioning a first name, it's against the rules to mention a full name or link directly to Facebook pages. Mostly because anon can then take their hate directly to a Facebook page and can quite potentially harm them. Not emotionally but on a financial standpoint.
Nobody wants to buy props from someone who has been publicly excommunicated.
>>
>>9234853
Just like Melvin back then. Can't recall his page name but he also went down the drain with his prop business
>>
this thread is auto-saging anyway, so new one will probably be up really soon
>>
File: 1470007987723.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1470007987723.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
Current thread is on auto sage and thus heading to Snake Road. The new thread can be found at >>9234882

>>9234857
Stop reading my mind!
>>
>>9234783
>I mean what stops you from being the number one of the netherlands in 1 day.
Haha such bullshit. Only if you think likes is what makes you number one. Its obvious what your point of view is. And buying likes hard? Youre just one google away from thousands of sites where you can buy likes. Just say you bought the likes and you think that it makes you number one in the Netherlands, pathethic.
http://www.buy-cheap-social.com/
>>
>>9234651
This goes both ways, though.
>"Well I'm a woman and Mr. Cosby never drugged ME!"
>>
>>9234765
Uh I don't have time for facts because I have a life lol unlike you losers apparently lol
Facts are for fat lonely nerds, who needs facts when my feelings are telling me she would never ever buy likes because she's just so super amazingly wonderful like that ;) ;) ;) ;)
>>
>>9234772
>doesn't even know how to quote
Totally not a whiteknight who came here from Facebook, though. Nope.
>>
>>9235019
>Facts are for fat lonely nerds, who needs facts when my feelings are telling me she would never ever buy likes because she's just so super amazingly wonderful like that ;) ;) ;) ;)

aka i know i am wrong but i dont want to say i am. you KNOW stuff? ha ha pfff uh ha you are a nerd.

top kek
>>
someone else bothered by the Special Edition girl posting pictures of the bootleg shops at F.A.C.T.S. in Belgium?
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.