[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_4002.jpg (52KB, 454x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4002.jpg
52KB, 454x363px
Confess your dark secret
Your unpopular opinion
Your hopes and fears
Your evil plans
Your dirty deeds
>>
>>9216572
I once got mad at my friend so when her dream dress came up on LM I linked it to her but only after I had made a new account and bought it. She didn't know it was me, just someone had bought it.

I don't regret it, even though it's sitting at the back of my closet and I've never worn it. She's a bitch.
>>
>>9216596
Savage anon, I would do the same thing though
>>
>>9216572
i am a sugar daddy for a cosplayer. i know its bad but i literally enable her to go to cons and take pictures. I feel bad because she really likes me but I see in her me, I was a kid without friends and then I got a really good job, got into the con scene, made friends, and now its like I am enabling her to take lewd pictures (which i do). I feel like a 'evil santa'
>>
>>9216572
This year is going to be my first Halloween wearing a 'sexy' costume/cosplay and I'm really going to enjoy it because this is the first time that I feel confident enough to not give a fuck.
>>
I think full shirring jsks looks really, really cute on thin girls. Something about the way it fits on someone with no chest and the ruffly texture is just too adorable.
>>
I think I glued together more parts of my cosplay than I sewn. I also use a tiny bit of clear tape. My cosplay is literally held together with glue and tape.
>>
I have three boyfriends who all fund my burando. None of them know of each other and they all live in different states from me. I have one main one I care about and the other two I just masturbate in Skype call (no video) with e very now and then to keep them around my finger.

I'm pretty shitty. Guys are too easy though. At least, if it wasn't for the attention I give them, they'd be lonely and probably have committed suicide by now, because there's no way they'd get a girlfriend without the current deal I'm giving them. They're all mid and late 20's and still virgins.
>>
File: tumblr_nwlymegutr1sk91duo1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwlymegutr1sk91duo1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x684px
>>9216572
I'm the cutest/most attractive and skinniest out of my friend group and I secretly love it when they always compliment me and tell me I'm cute.
Now that I'm getting into lolita they get so excited when I show them what pieces I'm getting, and I know they'll sperg out over me every time I wear it
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>9216670
I think I love you.
>>
File: tumblr_myfjdrfOOf1tnvfjxo1_500.gif (557KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myfjdrfOOf1tnvfjxo1_500.gif
557KB, 500x261px
>>9216670
Damn, I have to say that is pretty cruel...
>>
>>9216596
I'm impressed!
>>
>>9216670
maybe you should reevaluate your life, anon
>>
>>9216670
This is precisely why I'm not interested in dating
>>
My best friend cares about my Lolita lifestyle and my boyfriend thinks it is stupid.

I think I am falling for my best friend and my boyfriend is getting suspicious. I sometimes have second thoughts about my current relationship even if it's mostly good.
>>
File: hah.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
hah.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>9216670
>>9216673
Are you gulls me?

Except I don't use sex or lewds to get what I want, it just happens because all of them are lame and have an inferiority complex. Makes them even more pathetic desu. If they don't give shit to me willingly without getting anything in return, they're not worth it.

And I love being fawned over by jealous fatties. I want to be the reason girls feel bad, and I do a really fucking good job.
>>
>>9216700
>I don't use sex or lewds to get what I want, it just happens
same here anon, honeslty I'd feel way too bad to actively use someone like that
but yes being fawned over by your fatty chan friends is such a good feeling lmao. I wasn't even trying when I noticedo they love giving me attention, and now I just soak it up
>>
I want to join my local comm but there's one girl in it who is certifiably insane. I really don't want to be involved with her in any way, since every time she posts on cgl she makes it obvious it's her and posts pictures of her friends, no one is game enough to call her out properly.
I don't mind being a lonelita but hell, sometimes I want friends who share my hobby.
>>
>>9216696
I used to have a bf who made fun of all my hobbies.

Keyword here being used to.
>>
>>9216712
I'm a shit person so it's less about me feeling bad and more about thinking they're gross. Once they have what they want from you, you lose some of your value/allure. At least in my case where my appeal is my princessy attitude and inaccessibility.

Being fawned over in general is the best feeling. I think skinnychans with uggo faces are even more fun to take compliments from because they're so close to being acceptable but can't fix it without surgery and shoop. Being the center of attention in every group no matter how hard the others try is amazing.
>>
>>9216670
I was getting into sugar babying and doing pretty well bet then I fell in love with my now boyfriend. We live together and I love him, but man, he's poor.
>>
>>9216743
how do you even fall into this. I'd love to pay for a girl as long as she had heels because i am a jerk but how do you fall into this?
>>
>>9216723
did you murder him?
>>
>>9216748
>as long as she had heels because i am a jerk

what does that mean
>>
>>9216754
Have you ever worn heels anon? They are hell on your feet.
>>
I'm a sugar baby and it's the main reason I can afford all the burando I have. So nice to see I'm not the only one; old, lonely men love young women in frilly dresses
>>
>>9216758
i wear heels but i prefer them over flats in terms of comfort

i guess i was just confused about the correlation because "wanting a girl to have heels" and "being a jerk" don't have a direct correlation to me

but i'm also ESL garbage so maybe this is an english connotation thing who the fuck knows
>>
>>9216696
similar situation for me. we have our arguments but overall he isnt bad. i just feel like my best friend makes me so much happier sometimes. on my birthday i asked my boyfriend for a dress on LM and he responded with "i can get you a vita for that much instead. why dont i get that?" and my best friend got it without me even asking because he knew it was my dream dress. im just confused but ive been with him for so long its hard to decide if I should leave. i cry a lot lately before i sleep stressing over this.
>>
>>9216796
i'm not HWC? she never denies when it's her, but ok. keep being mad.

>>9216780
holler at my frustrated gulls. my bf doesn't understand either, but i'm not falling for anybody or considering leaving him. he just grew up poor and recently ran into money so i'm forgiving that he's wary.
>>
I too have a sugar daddy for cosplay and conventions because I'm blackmailing him. Whoops.
>>
>>9216670
Nice fantasy. I don't know of any type of virgin guy who will pay burando level dollars to listen to anyone madturbate over skype with no video or other perks. Adult male virgins are as a rule hugely selfish man babies. B- for typing it all out though.
>>
>>9216830
Seriously. This foaming-at-the-mouth witch hunt shit is super annoying. Move on, there is literally nothing to see here.
>>
>>9216843
No, but I want this thread to shut the fuck up about HWC before it gets nuked. Morons. Every fucking time.
>>
>>9216716
So be the one to call her out and run her off the comm. you'll be doing everyone a favor, sounds like.
>>
>>9216825
Thanks for the point-by-point guide on how to troll you
>>
>>9216847
Pretty sure it's all samefagging by the unmentionable herself
>>
>>9216838
I don't think that's called a sugar daddy arrangement if it is extortion but I laughed.
How did you get into that situation? Does it feel deliciously evil?
>>
>>9216855
>>9216852
>>9216850

i was
>>9216748
and I meant I like looking at girls in heels, I had no idea I would derail this thread!
>>
I've been pretending to be male online for years. Not even a secret since everyone assumes that anyway
>>
>>9216850
I would but as I said, she's insane. I've just been letting her run her own course. I'm not getting involved with drama willingly like that.
>>
>>9216861
Why do you do it? Not dissing you, honestly curious.
>>
>>9216867
It started as being a dumb teen trying to lurk anonymously and ~understand the male mind~ and evolved into a whole seperate persona. Now I don't know I would be myself without getting my internet friends mad at me(??). I'm not sure how else to exist online. This probably isn't healthy...
>>
Try to get this thread back on track...

I once gave a "friend" who was new to Lolita bad coord advice because even if it looked bad I knew that she would take it.She was only into Lolita because I'm into it and she had this weird obsession with everything I did.

We don't really talk now.
>>
>>9216861
I do that too actually.
>>
I actually like a lot of fan+friends prints and JSKs.
>>
>>9216865
i'd understand if i was gloating or shitposting but yeah, whole thing is silly. thanks for being chill.

the witch hunt is strong.

>>9216716
being a lonelita isn't so bad, but i feel the same way. i want to get excited with other people.

unfortunately comms don't really seem to facilitate that nowadays. i think most peoples' best bet is making individual friends, because one bad apple in a comm really does ruin the bunch
>>
>>9216861
Same. It was nearly a requirement to get into gaming a decade ago (or at least I thought it was), and I just never stopped.
>>
I smoke in my brand pieces, but only in the ones I know I'd never sell. And I wash them as soon as I come home. It makes lolita feel more like a street fashion to me.
>>
My confession is: I really don't like brolitas and I wish they were not part of the lolita hobby. The screaming weebs, the egomaniacs, the piss-babbies and itas, I can handle them. But let a brolita try to engage with me on any level and it's nope.jpg
>>
>>9216640
What else does she do for you besides give you lewd pix?
>>
>>9216878
>Best friend is a lifestyle rockabilly
>This shit always happens to her

One of them did try to be a Lolita like me once too. She bought one Annahouse dress, wore it with cat ears and flats. Tried to convince me that my AP dresses are overrated, and blocked me when I said I didn't really care about her opinion on the matter.

These people are really fun to talk shit about though.
>>
I've jizzed on my sleeping friend's hair at cons before when we share hotel rooms. She never noticed because she showers as soon as she wakes up.

I've also gone as far as to open up her blouse and jizz on her breasts once, never closed it, and I guess when she woke she assumed it popped open in her sleep since she never mentioned it even though I was certain my ass was caught.

I feel really bad about it but I have an unhealthy obsession with girls who reject me. I always fall for girls who reject me, and reject girls who like me.
>>
I really amp up all my lolita activity on my social media. A lot of people think it's because I'm tying to get efamous but in reality it's to piss off the ones that don't like me. I like to rub it in their faces that I can survive without them, and that I don't need protection from a group in order to wear my wardrobe.
They may have blocked me from seeing their stuff, but I leave all of mine open for them to look.

>bon apetite bitches
>>
>>9216903
The only brolita's i've met were in it purely for kink, which creeped me the fuck out.
>>
>>9216918
...like, they used it to try getting into your skirt or....they got turned on by playing the role of a cute girl? How would you find that out?
>>
>>9216920
>How would you find that out?
They constantly talk about it. All the time.
>>
>>9216918
I suspect most are fetishists or sissies or both and just lie about it so they can stay among the frills in a group. I can't accept them.
>>
>>9216596
You didn't say why you got mad at them. That makes me wonder if your actions were really necessary.
>>
>>9216920
I've found most of them are just in it because they get off on the idea of being a little girl. Dudes who are comfortable being androgynous and not into it because of icky weirdo stuff are sadly pretty rare.
>>
>>9216904
more or less its like I'm her low tier manager. She's moving in with me, and the relationship is well cool. I just well fell into it since I'm an older (I'm not THAt old, mid twenties) guy who is into anime and likes her friends (they are cool and they like me). I find the thing is, and don't laugh, 60% of guys are thirsty. like holy shit they are so fucking thirsty that my "literally shiro dense" self can taste the thirst.

(Its like some buddhist shit, once you say "hey I don't want to go after the girl), and focused on improving my photography as a skill/art, she made these offers!
>>
>>9216917
Bless you anon
>>
>>9216938
But in the brolita thread most won't admit they are in it for something to do with their kinks.
>>
>>9216937
I had a head injury and she told me I was exaggerating for attention after I threw up from dizziness.
>>
>>9216945
I can't make sense if this post. Are you ESL?
>>
>>9216962
Sorry about that. I sometimes type like a stream of conscious style of typing!

The best way of describing our relationship is I am a producer for her cosplay 'brand'. (and the brand of her friends now). [I'm not trying to make money, but it is the best word I can think of in describing our relationship].

I met her at a con, started shooting with her locally, her friends liked me, met her parents, they like me, and I fell into the role of 'producer', shuttling her between cons, getting her cosplays, and she asked me one day if I would do this boudoir photoshoot. (She's 19). I did the shoot, her friends asked me for shoots, and they liked it. I mainly call myself "producer" because they all love idol anime (your idolmaster and love live), and that is what I have become.

The thirst thing was just a general remark, I noticed that a good 60% of the guys (the other 40% are older or have girlfriends) are thirsty. This, thirst, which is bad, I mean, it is well, they REEEK of virgin, is something that I don't have, I got into photography because I wanted to take cool images, and these kids rolling around (and they are young adults too!) just feel well.. like VIRGINS, like the /r9k/ sterotypes incarnate.

(There is a character from the anime metaseries Fate/Stay Night. Shiro Emya who is infamous for being dense around women, which is where the joke came fro).
>>
>>9216968
Is she currently 19 or was she 19 when you started to spend time together?
>>
>>9216978
anon i dont think it matters either way he seems like a decent guy
>>
>>9216982
I'm not asking because I think it matters, I'm just wondering how long they've been together. Like if their relationship started when she was 19 and now she's 22 or something like that.
>>
i think people who buy all their cosplays are inferior cosplayers and attention whores
>>
>>9216983
you trying to hop on his sugar dick or wut
>>
>>9216986
Duh I wanna know if sugar shit has longevity or if it's only viable temporarily
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (73KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
73KB, 960x541px
>>9216666
>tfw I was thinking about using duct tape on the inside of mine
It's not like anyone will see
>>
i would take the bitchiness and saltiness and drama from all the girls if i could just delete men from jfashion, from conventions, from fandom

It's not like im some frothy femnazi its just 95% of male fans and nerds are really awful or repulsive or creepy or rude

sorry 5% that are okay people
>>
>>9216978
She was 17 (which I didn't know, I am many things but I am not a creeper!) and she turned 18 and was like "woo! happy big 18"

I was like "Oh." (and internally I was kinda damn children at cons).

We are hitting the 3 year point of knowing each other, and its odd having someone move in with me, haven't done that since I was in the military!

>>9216995
You aren't wrong, it is one of the biggest regrets I had not getting into the convention scene, and being an online guy only till recently! I always thought /r9k/ was a meme and meta until I saw it in reality.
>>
>>9216734
yeah that's true, if do the same for there were people who could give me what I wanted for nothing in return.
I'm not always the center of attention but I'm just naturally cute and people will tell me and look at me, despite being socially awkward. always gives me a good kek when others try to be cute and act cute, but I do it better without even trying ^-^
>>
>>9217017
followingon from that:

I always send cute snapchats or pics of my new pieces/wearing cute clothes to my ex bf (we still talk) because I know he always thinks I look good and it will slowly crush his soul to know he fucked it up with me and will never get another chance.
>>
>>9216861
I do it too in most parts of the internet. I'm kind of misogynistic and don't the 'GUUURL GAMER' attention it brings.
>>
>>9216861
Same. It's kinda sad but I just like vidya and maymays, y'know
>>
My best friend and I are going trick-or-treating this year as a cute Lolita witch (her) and her ouji cat familiar (me) and I'm not even sorry.
>>
I fuck in lolita sometimes. I'm a lifestyler so it's not a fetishy thing, it just happens.

Not planning on selling my stuff anyway, but conlitas seem to get triggered over it. It's just clothing.
>>
>>9216959
I fucking hate people who do this. The same thing happened to me when I unknowingly broke my foot (I offered to sit in the car by myself while my friends walked a theme park, they complained of me ruining the trip, then left me behind consistently as I tried to limp after them). Lovely revenge plan though, anon.
>>
>>9216959
>>9217098
this is the fucking worst
>come back from chemo
>dizzy and sick
>roommate says to stop being so dramatic

and then a few minutes later she stubbed her toe and whined about it for the rest of the night

fuck those kinds of people
>>
>>9217076
I'm triggered by it. What if you dirty your BRAND???
>>
>>9217106
>chemo
are you okay, anon?
>>
>>9217119
Nigga, brand isn't made out of gossamer webs and fairy dust. I spot clean that shit and dry clean if need be. I don't wear my crazy expensive and elaborate pieces every day, especially if the fuckening is nigh. I think as long as neither of you are bleeding profusely it is A-okay. (but i dont know you, if blood is your thing then wear red i guess)
>>
>>9217126
Maybe it's because I usually pass out after sex, so if I do get a stain it's almost certain to sit there for at least 3 hours until I wake up.
>>
I guess this isn't a dark secret more of a pathetic secret. Back when I was in school I was so lonely and isolated I made wtb-posts on egl-comm-sales just to see the numerous email notifications in my inbox and to have some human interaction.
>>
>>9217119

Another lolita who fucks in brand. You clean it, you dirty slut.
>>
>>9216596
I did the same thing and have no regrets
>>
>>9217122
yeah! this was a couple years ago so i'm okay now, it just stuck out in my mind as a good example of someone being inconsiderate. thanks for asking!
>>
>>9217143
>tfw you use the entirely wrong image

fuck, leaving it up anyway because it makes me chuckle
>>
>>9216861
I feel you, except I think I (oops) figured out I was trans doing it. Kept being called a boy, never gave a fuck, eventually started being uncomfortable being called a girl. I mostly talk to my online friends anyway, but I ask them all to call me 'he' now. Still trying to figure things out bit its been a strage few years.
>>
>>9217076
The only way "conlitas" can get triggered over it is if you keep bringing it up. Stop talking about your sex life to people who don't care and there wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>9217177
somebody doesn't get laid. :^)
>>
I can purchase most things I want but still am on a budget. I wish I knew how to find an online sugar daddy for some extra's and nice things..
>>
>>9216765
How do you get into it,anon? What does he require from you? How can I find myself a sugar daddy? I can barely afford rent and food sometimes, I'm not above it.
>>
I've been writing and re-writing this for awhile now, so I'll just say it simply: I'm worried my boyfriend might be dying.

We won't know for sure until he has some tests done on Wednesday, but we know his symptoms are very serious and whatever is causing it can't be good. He's chronically ill and knew he would likely die early, but not THIS early- he's in his late twenties. I can't talk to anyone about this because he wants me to keep his recent symptoms private.

I've been trying to distract us both by dragging him to spend time with our friends when he feels well enough, and by myself (when he's too sick to move) by buying lolita, planning cosplays, etc at home. But it's hard to push it in the back of my mind when 1) I can't talk to anyone else but my boyfriend about it, and 2) I can't talk to him without scaring him further.

It fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1475740739671.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1475740739671.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>9216670

Reminds me of a story I was sadly trapped in.

>Met a girl at a Winter Convention
> Had a great time attending it with her, became good friends after.
> Kept in touch and started to grow feelings for one another.
> Decided to take her with me to cons and help with her con expenses including Hotel Room/Con Pass.
> Next year Con rolls around again and we had tons of fun, Friends I introduced her liked her instantly, everything fine.
> Invited her to a convention near me in the spring, paid for almost everything.
> Con came and we had fun but something felt off. Still had a good time.
> After convention friends started to tell me about her I didn't know about.
> Apparently she thought I was too clingy and flirted with tons of other guys at the convention.
> Gave one of my friends a BJ and made out with another but my friends told me about it so yeh I was pissed but they were honest.
> More friends told me she was just using me.
> Confronted her about it on skype and she eluded the answer and gave me a half-baked answer.
> In the end after I brought her to 2 cons with me I spent over $900 to cover her expenses.
> Didn't even got laid.
> I'm a dumbass with trust issues before and DEFINITELY trust issues after.
>>
>>9216842
You underestimate what desperation can do, anon.
>>
>>9217230
>friend knows you like a girl
>willingly receives beej from her

i mean at least he told you, but???
>>
>>9217236

Yeh it was awkward but when everyone started to tell me about they did too, so yeh I was kinda pissed off at them but at the same time they were honest with me about it and said sorry.
>>
>>9217227
That sounds so difficult.... My best wishes for you and him anon. Is he okay with you talking to your parents about it or maybe seeing a counselor? Keeping things to yourself can really take a toll on you :(

My confess: just made myself throw up , which is something I rarely do. Im usually a restricting girl, or binge and exercise. but I just hate myself a lot lately and I feel like jfashion and all the skinny girls and small sizes are bad for me....yet i love jfash and it's one of my few escapes from my shitty life.
>>
>>9216992
BRS-chan, do not half ass your first cosplay. Go all the way. Be proud. I believe in you.
>>
>>9217242
Thanks, anon. He doesn't want me to share it with anyone right now, but if we find out things are bad, we'll tell our friends/family.

Body image issues suck. My best friend was bulimic for years, and it's sad because she adores jfash but hates to dress in any way that draws attention to her. I hope you can find a way to enjoy it without feeling self-hatred.
>>
>>9217215
Are you cute, and are you willing to model clothes for money,
>>
>>9216914
You're a creep and I am pretty sure this is some form of sexual assault
>>
>>9217178
They have a point tho?
How would anybody know if you didn't bring it up...
>>
>>9217272
The first part is opinion, the second part, absolutely.

ehh I'm thin and flat-chested, but I've got a stupid edgy haircut. I can do makeup, I feel like my face is at least fairly cute? It's hard to say when you're talking about yourself.
>>
>>9217230
I mean, unless you specifically discussed with her that you were paying for all this shit because you wanted to fuck her and she agreed or you were in an exclusive relationship with her, I don't see how she broke your trust?
>>
File: IMG_0007.png (46KB, 165x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.png
46KB, 165x403px
>>9217254
You're right anon.
Laziness will get us nowhere!
Thanks for the motivation!
>>
>>9217300
>>9217306
putting my generic 'internet throwaway' email for DM and discussion in the name field because I think this could work out!
>>
I'm sad that me and my old friends drifted apart after moving and nobody wants to go to cons anymore because we realised how enormously annoying weebs are and how commercialised cons have become
>>
>>9217355
Or maybe it's always been like this and a combination of childhood nativity and unbridled fun blinded us
>>
>>9217215
I used to do camming until someone offered to pay me more to be exclusive. Now I cam and I'm arm candy, already planning my spring disney trip and getting a coord for each day there <3
>>
>>9217398
Yay, what a Cinderella story. Once a public camwhore, now a private one. Stay classy.
>>
>>9216572
i cheated on my girl 100 times im a dead beat anon
>>
I've never worn lolita but I talk as if I'm an oldfag lolita in the coord help and help thread. The main reason I don't wear it is because I don't think it's worth my money but I shit on girls who wear bodyline, f+f etc. If you're going to wear it at all wear it right!

>>9216596
Why not sell it to someone else tough? It makes me sad it's just sitting in your closet
>>
>>9217412
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones anon. I also wonder how convincing you are as an "oldfag" considering some things you need to know simply from wearing and building coords.
>>
>>9217412
I suspected there were some girls like you here who don't even wear the fashion but dish the shit. Pathetic.
>>
>>9217412
Congrats. You're the reason no one will listen to critique given here because it might be coming from a fake piece of shit like yourself.
>>
>>9216673
Lolita compliments only matter to me if they come from other lolitas who are well dressed. Of course every fatty and horse-faced girl thinks a cuter one looks nice.
>>
I get a kick out of seeing people cancel their costume plans because I'm cosplaying the same character. I don't consider myself an asshole in general, but damn that gives me a huge self-confidence boost.
>>
>>9217142
What happened in your situation?
>>
>>9217426
Truth. I only take people seriously if they have their own lolita photos, for this reason. I'm guessing there are quite a few fashion shit-talkers here who don't even wear lolita at all.
>>
File: me.jpg (23KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
23KB, 576x521px
My girlfriend told me about lolita fashion and she nervously asked if I would think it was weird or dumb. I told her I thought it was pretty and that if she wanted to do it I'd be all for it, which made her really happy. Later I casually asked what she thought of guys who dress in lolita, and she laughed and said they were gross.

She doesn't know that my second closet is packed with frills and I've been dressing in lolita for years (brolita).
>>
>>9217426
I wouldn't listen to concrit here because you can't know if the person talking to you is ita or has totally different taste
>>
>>9217436
How dare you give me feels anon. Dress better than her and show her who's boss
>>
>>9217439
This is the only acceptable response.
>>
I accidentally became really close with a pretty famous cosplayer. I didn't know she was famous until after we got close.

She is super racist, makes fun of everyone who asks her questions about what she makes and the desperate guys who send her gifts, doesn't make everything herself as she claims she does, looks down on everyone's outfits who aren't as good as hers, and is highly manipulative. Rakes in close to 1000 a month on her patreon.

Recently she started acting like a total bitch to me, which I am not surprised about since she is spoiled rotten. Sad thing is, despite having proof from our chats I can't out her without her knowing it's me and I don't want her asslickers to start coming at me.
>>
>>9217419
Maybe this is why there's always someone stubbornly saying 'her petti looks fine' or 'she doesn't need makeup' and saying 'nitpick' in the ita thread.
>>
>>9217436
Fugg anon that's harsh. If there's any consolation there's plenty of lolitas out there that'd love to have a boyfriend like you.
>>
>>9217436
Isn't being a brolita something you should tell people before you get close enough to actually be in a relationship with them?
>>
>>9217457
Why? not like he's trans.

>I have something to tell you potential gf
>I dress in frills because I like alt Japanese street fashion
>>
>>9217465
Crossdressing hobby (brolita or otherwise) is not acceptable to some people as part of their life. In any case, if I was a male and cross-dressed I'd divulge it before getting in a relationship with someone so it did not run the risk of becoming a surprise problem later.
>>
>>9217465
>>9217475
It's harder when you work in agency or for an academic institution, you can't tell anyone else you could lose your job, especially if it's something like you tell your girlfriend and she flips the crazy switch when you break up and decides to ruin your life
>>
>>9217453
There are? I thought everyone hated us. When new people at my comm find out about me they usually give me dirty looks until they get to know me better.

>>9217465
Yeah I'm not trans. I bury those feels way way deep inside where they belong.

>>9217457
>>9217475
I didn't really have the chance to, our relationship started spontaneously. I'm trying to tell her, it's just terrifying. Though, I'll have to tell her before my next meet though because I don't want to give this part of my life up, and I'm not going to live a double life.
>>
>>9217405
why you so mad? not your life, why do you care?
>>
I give alcohol to underage just to see them get sick.

The odd part is some of them are good friends of mine now.
>>
>>9217494
I'm not angry, I just find it sleazy. Personal opinion.
>>
>>9217495
Have fun in jail friendo
>>
>>9216898
Same, but I smoke in most of my brand and just give away what I know I won't wear anymore. It makes noobs and friends happy to get a free dress, so IDGAF.
>>
>>9217436
This sounds really fake. If you are in a relationship already how do you not know about each others hobby's
>>
>>9217227
Oh anon, I feel for you so bad. It's so scary to be in a situation like that. I can't imagine how you must feel but thinking about the situation made me cry and I just want you to know that someone is thinking of you. Be strong, anon!
>>
>>9217412
Its obvious that some people are talking out their asses I think your pathetic you know you will look like like shit so you dont even try then shit on others for wearing clothes they enjoy I think a good portion of the elitists never wear lolita and are probably fugly bitches who build themselves up by putting others down
>>
>>9217505
Not everyone shares all their most intimate secrets before they start dating.
>>
>>9217518
sad thing is that newbies who really need help won't notice. it's only obvious to people who know what they're doing
>>
>>9217449
Really? I'd assume that the people posting the nitpicky pictures to the Ita Thread and bitching about stupid shit like slightly off shades of pink are more likely to be the fakes. It's easy to have high standards when you don't have to live up to them yourself.
>>
>>9217227
That's fucked and I'm really sorry for your situation. From what you've described, I don't think there's any "might" there. Make sure you aren't ignoring the situation too much, you should have a frank discussion with him before it gets much worse, depending on what you hear tomorrow.

This might come off as really shitty and "easy for me to say" but I think it's important for you to think about; there are 100% worse ways to die. Some people are walking to their shitty work and get hit by a car and bleed internally, their last moments full of pain and fear surrounded by angry strangers. Some people get the flu and their kidneys just stop working even though they're seemingly healthy, and no one is around to find them until they're far past gone. Somehow I think the fact that you posted about this on an anonymous image board is the most loving thing I can think of. It shows that you aren't posturing socially or have some ulterior motive, you genuinely care. A lot of people will never have something like that and will die alone and miserable.
>>
>>9216670

I used to do something like this. There was a man I met online, and he was super into me. He started offering more and more money- I mean quite a bit of money, until one day he accidentally shared his screen and I saw he was recording us. I cut off the call and cut him off immediately, and he still messages me on anything he can find- be it facebook or LinkedIn. It's been six years.
>>
>>9216861
I've always wondered how much the 'no girls on the internet' has contributed to the rise of trans people. There seems to be a disproportionate amount of transpeople in nerd domains that follow the 'no girls allowed' policy.
>>
>>9217525
If wearing lolita fashion is one of your most intimate secrets you've got other issues. Male or not
>>
>>9216572
>Your unpopular opinion

I don't like lolita and actively avoid them at cons since the community is so toxic
>>
>>9217551
woah senpai toxic post desu
>>
>>9217487
Sorry to hear that they treat you like that. Maybe I'm weird idk but at least that's my dream lol. Anyway hopefully your gf will think differently when it's you dressing up and not some random dude. If it makes you happy!
>>
>>9217308
Not him, but I can see it as a breaking of trust specifically because she thought he was too clingy yet still took the invite from him anyway. Like she didn't like his presence but didn't mind hanging with him a little if it meant she could cash in a little. It'd be different if she legitimately just thought of him as a friend and accepted his gifts; but from the sounds of it she probably didn't enjoy his company much.
>>
>>9217412
I do the same honestly but only when I'm bored. If you're too lazy to research, it's your own fault.

I thought that I was jealous of one of my cosplay friends but I've realized that I just have a crush on her. I'm lowkey embarrassed about it but she's a good friend of mine and I don't want to cut ties. This is the second time this has happened. I hate it.
>>
>>9217314
You're the one that got burned by the shitty cosplay.com outfit that came in late and was nothing as pictured? I feel for you. I'm rooting for you!!! Squeeze their butts.
>>
>>9217551
Okay Kate. Get off cgl if we're so toxic desu
>>
>>9217572
tsundere lesbians are the worst
>>
>>9217579
Well, considering my family would disown me if they found out that I also like women and she has a boyfriend, I don't have much of a choice.
>>
>>9216842
I'm assuming they do it with video anon. also, listening to someone cum, who you think is in a relationship with you, is potentially worth brand every once in a while. the connection and heightened intimacy makes it all the more bomb

>>9216952
I feel like pure brolitas are easy to spot. they have good coords and thoughtful wardrobes

>>9217237
I think you have to build up your self-respect anon. it was probably real easy for her (a basic predator) to find out early on that she could string you along when you start the relationship off unbalanced (offering to buy her things or do things for you when y'all haven't even bee on dates, or had any heart-to-hearts.)
when you present yourself as easily manipulated bad people will take advantage...every single time. I'm not saying act overconfident, or harden over like a goron and keep everyone out, just treat yourself like you are valuable and you'll block these shitheads before they can get their claws in you.

It took me years, and a few bad bfs, to figure this out, since I grew up in an abusive home.
>>
>>9217487
seconding the brolita bf dream.
also, ouji gf/bf dream. I would love to be with someone who's in the fashion with me, so we can help each other get ready and shop together and plan date meets.
>>
>>9217530
yikes! I'm sorry. I really wish sex work was risk free and patrons were fucking respectful holy shit. I hope his stalking dies down.
>>
>>9217578
what?
>>
Confession: I'm a cis het girl and I end up chill'n with the brolitas more often then not. For some reason I've never met the crazy brolita, I've always met dudes who were highly aware of their hobby being strange but were "man" enough to not try to rationalize it or transwoman who didn't obbess on their own gender identity. I like talking to them because we can be very objective and not feels-based when talking about Lolita. This sucks, that's cool, oh I wonder how they made that work... It's frilly dresses but without the crying.
>>
>>9217603
I'm in the first group, I'm brolita but it's not a matter of sexuality or about making a statement or anything. Wearing girl's clothing is extremely technical and it feels great to pull off a coord. I can't really let anyone know because there's always the chance that it will cause issues in my work life. I'm a straight white male and I don't think my socially unacceptable hobby has anything to do with that.
>>
File: 1474241521448.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1474241521448.gif
81KB, 182x249px
I'm a lolita and an age regressor. It's not a sexual thing, and I'm not an adult baby--I just regress for coping reasons because I had a shit childhood and it gives me some semblance of happiness. I don't think it's wrong to wear lolita while regressing, but I do think that sexual ageplay and lolita should be two separate entities. I'm sick of ageplayers forcing their kink on everybody and giving people who actually regress a bad name. IRL I keep these things separate from people because I know they'll totally misunderstand, and I don't blame them because the internet is rife with weird ABDL shit.
>>
>>9217595
She's a famous idiot who flounced after calling all western lolitas toxic and horrible, then came back after a few months because she needed the attention.
>>
My husband told me I should become a sugar baby so I can always buy frills.
>>
>>9217495
>I give alcohol to underage just to see them get sick.
Is that you, German government? Bitch please, I've been daydrinking since I turned 16 and it's been perfectly legal all the time.
>>
>>9217633
Ah the more you know
>>
>>9217635
>mfw my hubby said he'd be okay with me financially dominating people for burando money
>mfw he would probably join in with me to humiliate them further

fuck yeah anon. i couldn't be a sugar baby because i don't like the idea of old men thinking i owe them something but more power to you fampai. i'm just better at directly taking since i don't have the patience to play by anyone else's rules.
>>
>>9216920
I've had a few try to get into my pettis from it, though they aren't my type. (I'm bi, into girls, and occasionally dudes who wear ouji, if it's a good coord. Not into brolitas tho.)

But the ones I've met usually seem normal-ish for maybe fifteen minutes while we're chatting before veering off into sperging about how hot wearing it is/kink stuff, which basically makes me nope out.
>>
>>9216572
im only on here to look at cute girls
>>
>>9217668
My problem is like the opposite of this. I've got fetishes like everyone but they're completely unrelated to brolita, I like feeling pretty and expressing myself through clothes, it's a great way to break up the monotony of regular life, but people always assume it's a sex thing because I'm male, so they assume the reason I'm wearing it is to fuck in it and I get way too many unsolicited invitations to sex. I don't pay hundreds of dollars and spend hours putting this shit together to ruin my clothes by fucking in them
>>
Im a brolita and i do it for fetish reasons but i think so far noone has noticed.

Ill prolly give it up before a lolita at my comm finds lewd pictures of me online or something but its been a fun ride so far
>>
>>9216906
Semi related, where on the internet do lifestyle rockabillies hang out? I feel like there's a lot of them but I hardly ever see them online.

Or is not being on the internet part of the lifestyle because
>>
>>9217687
Trust me, they notice. Girls are incredibly good at sniffing shit like that out.
>>
>>9217681
you won't find any
>>
>>9217690
>"Anon you smell like lacy cocks and warm holes, where's the pic set you memeslut"
>>
File: 1466934861319.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466934861319.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>9216670
>>9216700
>>9217230
>tfw i can't even get a bf
>>
>>9216572
>Confess your dark secret
I can't go to a con sober anymore
>>
I want to kill myself in a packed con just so people freak out. Need to find a fitting cosplay to commit suicide in -- I'm a guy.
>>
>>9217687
probably not fooling anyone. in person, comms are generally too polite to call you out on it. just make sure you aren't being creepy pls

honestly i want to like and understand brolitas but unless it's a gender dysphoria thing i can't bring myself to accept it. i'm sure if i met a brolita who wasn't in it for the weird kink side i could grow to like him, but as for now i've seen too many who are like "muh sissification dollification fetish" and i just can't dig it

>>9217702
let's be the MC's from Aku no Hana and set ourselves on fire senpai
>>
I killed another man
>>
>>9217707
>another man

so are you a man or have you killed more than one man
>>
File: 1475038691300.jpg (30KB, 396x364px) Image search: [Google]
1475038691300.jpg
30KB, 396x364px
>>9217708
Both
I am man and killed 2 man
>>
File: 1359134234536.png (649KB, 650x894px) Image search: [Google]
1359134234536.png
649KB, 650x894px
>>9217703
>tfw it's a gender dysphoria thing for me
>can't be a girl on a day to day basis so I compensate by dressing up as girly and frilly as possible at cons

At least I know I'm 'legit'

Come back soon dragon con, I miss happiness
>>
>>9217697
Sometimes I really think that they should open up some kinda anon to anonette matchmaking service. What's your problem, why can't you get anyone?
>>
>>9217713
wow 2 man is a lot of man

why you killin everybody tho
>>
I love swords, I'm way to childish for someone who is supposed to turn 19 soon as opposed to that stone face I always give in public. Although it isn't my main concern at all right now, and there are deeper reasons to that wall look I give to people most of the time.

I canno't help to see only hypocrisy in every human relations and talk, I mean we all do something for something you know.

And there is this girl I'd like to speak with although I already guess she'd be a normie (spare me this way of speech) most usual as any of them.

Although she seems nice to be know how to use a computer. Call me creep, faggot, stalker or anything, but really I'm not good with human interaction and stuff, most of it with other people is just an act. I am actually really good at acting when I put a phantasm, or a purpose that could entice me behind it.

Anyway I do want to rule the world, and see it all become an endless battle. And I'm French for all it matters.

Either way do you think my hair is long enough to cosplay Ferris from Re Zero.
>>
>>9217697
If it's any consolation the stories are probably fake.
>>
>>9217715
That's a horrible idea
>>
>>9217703
For me it's fun because it's an accomplishment. I'm not a sissy and I'm not gay so it's definitely not coming from either of those trains of thought. Taking care of myself on the level that makes it worthwhile to dress brolita is a lot of effort, effort that most guys don't make, and you have to understand that the idea of a guy "dressing up" is a tailored suit and boring shoes and a boring tie. Even being /fa/ is mostly just hair/beard + making sure you're buying the right stuff and not fat.

One day I was like "I'm going to wear tights" and I did and I thought it was nice, but it seemed weird on my hairy muscly man-body, so I started cleaning myself up and going here and so on and so on and now here we are.
>>
>>9217714
There used to be a brolita in Europe who only wore gothic, was a great brolita, I never thought he was trans or in it for a fetish. now he transitioned she wears sweet lolita and looks way happier.
>>
>>9217719
>And I'm French for all it matters.
Don't worry man, I'm German, we'll inevitably invade and occupy your country in the next 20 years or so, I mean, it's been high time for a while already. I'll make sure to end your edgy existence if my unit happens to come across you.
>>
>>9217728
heil senpai

*goosesteps anxiously*
>>
>>9217728
Atleast I'll die fighting. As edgy as I am I have one value to never give up no matter what. And if I must die I'll die standing and fighting no matter what !
>>
File: 1475460394958.jpg (34KB, 521x477px) Image search: [Google]
1475460394958.jpg
34KB, 521x477px
I'm a autistic robot who comes here to get attention. I also hate the cross board thread like /fa/. I cosplayed before but I realize coming here I am shit at it. I watched over 200 animes which I cannot name and don't remember any characters name so I can't talk to people about anime. I am a shit tier otaku.
>>
>>9217714
ah okay i understand your case anon, keep being cute!

>>9217725
thanks for the informative post! i think i understand a little better now. sorry i let you gulls get spoken for by kinksters. i've always felt shitty about how boring most male fashion seems to be so it's only fair for you to have fun in elaborate and pretty clothes.

>>9217719
are you okay anon? why the hell would you want the world to be an endless battle? what's the point of fighting if there's going to be nothing to fight for? just whack at shit with your katana or something
>>
>>9217736
It's okay

Being a failure among failures just means you're the Ultimate Failure!
>>
>>9217739
I wish I had somebody who would fail with me.
>>
File: Griffith Stair of Dream V2.png (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith Stair of Dream V2.png
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>9217736
Do you atleast have a dream ?
>>
File: 1377900647695.png (888KB, 659x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1377900647695.png
888KB, 659x1072px
>>9217727
>mom has known about my trans feelings since I was a little kid, has begged me not to do it many times, promised her I wouldn't
>don't want to come out and potentially lose my job
>like girls so I feel like my already low chance of getting a girlfriend will be even slimmer if I transition and I don't want to die alone
>24 and feel too old to do it
I'm just not brave enough for happiness

>used to be a brolita in Europe who only wore gothic
>now he transitioned she wears sweet lolita

>tfw I only wear gothic but I've always had my heart set on sweet
>>
File: tuturu.jpg (42KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
tuturu.jpg
42KB, 500x387px
>>9217741
My dream is to get a lolita or cosplay gf. Which is of course just a dream...
>>
>>9217699
Why not?
>>
>>9217742
24 isn't too old. live your dreams anon! what else is worth doing

you can either do nothing and lose@life or you can try and maybe not

i believe in you!
>>
File: ohokay.jpg (28KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
ohokay.jpg
28KB, 720x400px
>>9217743
i'm sure you already know this but i don't think this is the place to find a qt cosplay/lolita gf. just reading through this thread makes me feel kind of gross

>>9217745
i like peace. i like pursuing my comfortable hobbies and living pleasantly because i've faced enough discomfort for a whole lifetime

but you do you anon, maybe take up chess or other strategic hobbies because you'd probably be good at them. sorry i brought up katanas i guess.
>>
>>9217742
Post face and our brains will caculate if you pass or not. If you can grow a beard, and you try to trans I would say better luck on your next life.
>>
>>9217436
Give your clothes to your gf because she'll probably look better in them than your man ass ever will.
>>
File: tumblr_n1q6eaAJs01s27eiro3_500.png (217KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1q6eaAJs01s27eiro3_500.png
217KB, 500x278px
>>9217752
No human is without flaw. If someone accepts me I will accept them.
>>
>>9217715
autistic personality
bitterness
shame
>>
>>9217752
Actually I understand I tend to be cliché you bringing up Katanas was all but normal and foreseen as atleast one of the outcome.(forgive my edgy condescendant tone)

Actually I too like being comfortable, and going around with hobbies but humans just ruins everything.
Actually I can swear that I will try my very best to find someone as twisted as me. I do sincerelly hope she lives in this world, and one day we meet. Then sure we would still be hyppocryte but atleast we'd know it, and it would be in all honnesty.("sigh" but that is just another delusion of mine.)

Truth is I don't think there is such a person. So I will jut have to find someone with whom I can just get along and laugh about the same silly stuff.

If I'm even able not to be shy and to look like stuck guy getting out of nowhere obviously well you know...
Do you have any advice for that ? (to actually not look stupid in front of girl when you only met her a few times, and want to atleast become friend with her (for all it amount to (nothing) she did smile at me while climbing the stairs but it wasn't like she was laughing at me or smg I swear))
>>
>>9217719
I feel you, my brethren. Many a night I wake and took over to my embrace my sword and cry knowing I will never relate to anyone. Only my sword can understand me.

This filthy planet is indeed overdo of a cleansing.
>>
File: once a beta, always a beta.png (981KB, 900x1928px) Image search: [Google]
once a beta, always a beta.png
981KB, 900x1928px
>>9216670
They don't sound like boyfriends, just orbiters.
>>
>>9216959
Lol she deserved it so bad. see if you can do it again, put the dress up for sale on LM and then sell it to yourself using another account.
>>
>>9217445
Name and shame anon, name and shame.
>>
>>9217777
It would indeed seem that the likes of us were forsaken by this world way of thinking. We can now only hardly relate to anything in this world where everything is now fixed by people throwing small things at an extreme speed.

In truth they all are the archer from before, the rear guard, those too busy already planning on getting home while with bled to ensure their protection.(metaphor)

I must admit though that I am a torn man, and that I have not one but many way of thinking.

Hence I try not value my sword so much, sure I train with it sometimes. But the more you attach value over something the more you fear to loose it. And everything breaks, it doesn't matter, our swords do not not have magical properties or anything, they are made of steel and iron and it breaks.

And if you fear to loose or break your sword because you cherish it too much you will be twice as less focused on your opponent, perhaps you will even hit less harder. Though I'm not telling you not to value it or even to break it on purpose by swinging it stupidly at anything.

Either way it would seem that the likes of us are having trouble meeting in this world. Though I surely hope that She exists somewhere.
>>
>>9217742
>and potentially lose my job
It's illegal for your workplace to do so
>>
>>9217707
Posts like this are the reason why i and always will love 4chan, no matter how shit it is.

It's like modern haikus.
>>
I'm afraid to tell my online lolita friends what comm I'm a part of irl because I feel like they'll think I want to efamous, since my comm has someone who was pretty efame hungry at one time in it. I also don't want any of the shit talking I do with them to get back to anyone in my comm because they're all nice people, but damn are some of them ita.
>>
>>9217790
If I was fired for that I wouldn't want to sue for discrimination. I might win despite gender identity not being a protected class in my state but I don't want to make a such a fuss. If my coworkers don't want me to work there because I'm trans I feel like I should respect that rather than force them to let me work where I'm not wanted or force them to pay me a ton of money. I don't want hypothetical transness to be a bother for people.
>>
>>9217772
My advice to stop being a pretentious twit: take up one or more hobbies that require quick on-your-feet thinking and immediate decision making to pull your head out of your ass and bring you back down to earth.
Maybe basketball.
Also if you roleplay, cut way back, it's creeping into your real life. If you don't roleplay, be worried because your life is in danger of becoming one, judging by the way you type.
JFC. Who has time to sit around and think up all this posturing shit if they are an adult and actually have a life?
>>
>>9217766
You got Discord? Lets talk.
>>
>>9217689
I think they mostly use instagram. Or at least that's what my friend mostly uses.
>>
>>9217797

Honestly, it's less about you and more about bringing awareness to trans discrimination by bringing it to court, but I really do understand why you feel that way. We are starting to do a lot of legal paperwork to try to bring the plight of disadvantaged adults to the state, and holy shit the paperwork by itself is tedious. Not even to mention the tactics that would definitely by your workplace lawyer to try to paint you as untrustworthy, or whatever lawyers try to do in the court. I can definitely understand not wanting to go through with any of that only to not return to a hostile place.
>>
Final note: forgive me my barbaric grammar I can't help but making mitakes when I'm in need to explain myself.

Either way on a more different tone do you thing there could be a girl with the same issues I have ?
Call it fantasy or whatever but this is actually a part of my dream, to finally be at rest with someone else.
>>
File: 1475390176317.jpg (32KB, 323x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475390176317.jpg
32KB, 323x720px
>>9217812
I only use skype
>>
>>9217861
Got that too. Go ahead.
>>
>>9217687
I usually notice because most brolitas fetishize (at least to some extent) activities and clothing items that regular girls just do/wear as everyday stuff.
I wish they would just be honest about it and quit trying to mingle with regular lolita comms as 'just another lolita'.

Crossdressing is rarely if ever a completely non-sexual fetish. Brolitas aren't a special exception to this.
>>
>>9216861
I do the same thing.
>>
>>9217861
>>9217862
This is embarrassing senpai
>>
>>9217862
Feel free: tadalalorelei

>>9217869
I'm sorry faм
>>
>>9217879
Sent. The add-message is a WoW joke.
>>
>>9217879
Added you too, don't know any WoW jokes tho
>>
>>9217230
Stop the drama, anon.
Since she never signed anything attesting that she was receiving all those favours in exchange for sex or whatever, you did it all because you're stupid and tried buying someone.
>>
I constantly feel like I'm better than everyone around me, not only regarding my look, but also when it's about everything else.

And I'm perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>9217571
i get your point, but I definitely have friends who I love being around that can get a little too clingy for me. it doesn't mean that I don't consider us friends or enjoy their friendship.
>>
File: 1473649204787.png (360KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473649204787.png
360KB, 500x322px
>>9217230
I believe almost every guy experience something similar in they life believe me that story isn't rare.
>>
>>9217502
That reminds me of that time I gave away to some newbie my only bodyline dress because I see bodyline as inferior. She was very happy even though I gave it to her because I didn't want so be seen with such thing anymore (it wasn't an ita dress though.).
I really don't care if others wear bodyline but I would feel very ashamed of owning bodyline ever again.
>>
>>9217932
I am the same, I don't care what others wear as long as they can coord decently but I'm very particular about the quality of my own lolita items.
I think it is fine to have this standard as long as you don't impose it on others.
>>
File: 1475449651707s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475449651707s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>9216914
okay shinji, it's time to stop.
>>
>>9216885
you monster
>>
>>9217230
Feel bad for you but it kinda sounds like you were seeing something that really wasn't there. Kinda shitty of your friends to fuck you over like that though if they knew that you liked her.
>>
Back at Anime expo there was this cute guy crossplaying nico. It was pretty crowded and I kinda pinched his butt.
>>
>>9217702
Have you watched Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?
>>
I have never been a jealous person, not even in relationships or lolita fashion. But when working in AA I am extremely salty of everything. I hate sharing information with other artists of how I do a certain thing and when other people figure it out I get so bitter about it.
>>
I really want to sleep with a mutual friend that I only get to see once a year. Opportunity presented itself this summer at the one con we get to see each other at but it was impossible to get away from my other friends for more than five minutes. They also all see me as the 'sweet one' which is awkward when I'm really not at all.

I know that he likes me and I like him too but I've haven't dated in 5+ years and I'm just really lonely. I know it's a recipe for disaster but I keep telling myself that, if things go bad, at least he lives in another state.
>>
I've stopped wearing Lolita as much because I've become really insecure about how I look. I'm not beautiful, I'd say I can be cute sometimes with the right hairstyle and fashion. But I'm not thin, nor tall, and nor do I have long, lovely hair nor a remarkably good face.

I think I'm a kind person and I try really hard to treat people well. I'm reasonably intelligent. I also have some talent in making things, like sewing and drawing. But I know that I will never matter, I will never be important, because I'm not beautiful.

I wonder what it would be like to have any self esteem or confidence. I think I would be able to wear Lolita or other J-fashions more if I thought I looked good in them or anything else.
>>
Sometimes I feel like I exist just so other people can feel better about themselves.
>>
There's a girl in my comm (who is also our neighborhood seagull and I hope she's reading this) who complained to a comm mod this year about a similar meet I hosted two years ago. I want to tell her she's as bland as her coords and that's probably why she's so pathetic.
>>
>>9218005
One of my favorite comedies, but something tells me that trying to hang myself in a crowded area won't be easy to plan.
>>
>>9218032
Not a spoiler by the way. He tries to hang himself like every episode.
>>
>>9218030
Fuck you too, Betty. You're just still salty that I'm ucking Dave's EIGHT INCH dick every morning while you're crying in your fucking Gintama dakimakura every night.

Boo hoo. Suck a fucking dick. Oh wait, you can't, so sorry. Not sorry.

Fuck you.
>>
>>9218044
I feel like this is a reference I'm not getting but I laughed all the same.
>>
>>9218032
I love this series.
Don't kill yourself tough anon, even if this would be a fitting cosplay, he's never successful.
>>
>>9217437
Which is why all the whining about people not listening needs to stop. They fucking know why people don't listen and then do this shit anyway.
>>
>>9217551
I think quite a few cosplayers and con attendees feel the same. The lolita community doesn't have a very nice general public impression. And here, it's a nightmare mix of everything that is bad about it. But local comms and friends are a lot of fun and not usually toxic or drama filled.
>>
>>9217686
THIS.
>>
I'm a bland boring Lolita that likes hair bows instead of kcs and will probably always be nitpicked because I want my wig styling to be showcased.
Also.... I really like bittersweet.

>>9217742
I'm a goth that loves sweet and I'm becoming 30 in a little over half a year. It's never too late, and you're only as old as you feel.
>>
>>9217742
there are pleeeeenty of girls who are queer (like myself) who are attracted to people based on gender expression. don't worry. also, don't sit around and mope anon. grab your life and live it. if you have to start over by getting a new job and rebuilding a relationship with your parents that will seem like peanuts compared to the accomplishment of coming out and transitioning. you should find a good supportive doc and run your idea by them.
>>
>>9218044
saving this lol
>>
>>9218261
No, you can sweetie. You're just making excuses. I have hypothyroidism and a chronic disease and I'm still normal sized. Losing weight is mostly about eating less, not exercise, so being temporarily disable shouldn't even be an issue if you just manage your calories.
>>
>>9217689
I've seen links to car shows and related forums, some are swing dancers and like tiki bar culture, I think some attend Dapper Day st Disney (far better than Lolita Day judging by photos). Some women join pinup groups, follow or do roller derby and chat in retro threads on makeup forums.
Places like that.
>>
>>9218018
me too anon! I try and put aside my salt (im okay with a few friends i had in art prior to getting into the AA) but i get so bitter when people around me do the same shit as me, even when i don't exactly have a claim to it lol
>>
I have so many gay cosplayers and congoers making passes at me. I dont know how the hell do I managed to attract them. Once I had a marine who invited back to his place. Didnt realized he was gay till he was shamelessly whipping it out
>>
>>9216758
Only if you are clumsy or fat or have some sort of foot problems. Plenty of women wear heels on the regular. As long as people have good foot care, walk correctly, don't wear ill-fitting, cheap, shitty shoes and vary their heel heights then it's not a problem.
>>
>>9217686
Sexual or no, I find it annoying for men to objectify and copy the dress and habits of women as a hobby. I'm not saying they should not do it but I have no tolerance for doing it with them so I don't want anything to do with brolitas at meets or to hear one peep about how men go about their brolita-ing. Not curious, not interested, boring topic, and tired of the stares we get because there's a dude in a dress with the group.
>>
>Unpopular opinion
I think it looks cheap to use the brand totes in place of a nice handbag unless the coord is super casual with a cutsew or salo.
>>
>>9218286
>tired of the stares we get because there's a dude in a dress with the group
We're a bunch of autists dressed up as Victorian children, people are going to stare regardless of the dude in a dress.

Some of them do get really annoying though. There's one in my comm who will, at every meet without fail, really loudly and publicly bring up the question of how acceptable it is for men to participate in lolita, and then go on a tirade about how difficult it is for him to find things because he's so tall and manly. And every time we have to put on a dog and pony show about how accepting we are of this ita who won't even put in the effort to button his blouse properly.
>>
>>9218365
I find that most brolitas do that, bring the attention to the topic of brolitas and frankly, most female lolitas, even if they do not mind brolitas, certainly aren't interested in their frilly trials and tribulations. I can't relate at all and find it quite boring. I don't blab on about how hard it is as a tall lolita with a western shoe size because it's also just a fucking boring topic that few will relate to.

But brolitas always want to be talking about being a brolita. Endlessly.
>>
>>9218377
>I can't relate at all
That's the problem. Brolita's don't have anyone to relate to, not even their lolita "friends". That's why they go on the rants. They're trying to find someone who can relate, they're not just looking for acceptance. Acceptance is good and all, but it's gonna take a lot more than that.
>>
>>9218386
If I need someone to relate to, I seek like minded people. In this case the closest thing would be other cross-dressers, I assume. They will have more in common with a male cross-dressing lolita than anyone in a lolita comm will. The general truth is that few females are really interested personally in cross-dressing men at social functions. In or out of lolita.

I don't rant at or nag my friends about things they clearly canNOT relate to. It's simply rude. This is why I think brolitas have far less in common with everyday female lolitas though. I'm sure it is frustrating but it's really not the group's issue so these kinds of rants are very inappropriate.
>>
>>9218386
Yeah but there are Tumblrs tags, Facebook groups, and entire brolita threads for that kind of stuff. I'm a male lolita and I don't bring it up unless someone asks me about it because very few people can relate to my specific combination of issues, and talking about it alienates me even more because I'm highlighting my own difference. The whole point of meetups is to be among like-minded people, and there's more than enough to talk about without me complaining about how sweaty my balls are under my petticoat.

I don't necessarily agree with >>9218286's viewpoint, but I understand why she feels that way.
>>
>>9218409
>this isn't the groups issue
comms like this sound sad. If I lived near something like this, I'd just be a lonelita.

Anyway. It's not always possible to find like minded people. At least for me it's not. I'm not even a brolita. I just have a hell of a time relating to people.
I would only say it was inappropriate if they were being outrageous about it. You know, getting heated, insisting people side with them, being over dramatic, using harsh body language that could be interpreted as harmful or scary.

I've had some SJW type friends in the past that I literally got scared of because the one girl got so heated about a subject that she began waving her hands in my face. THAT is inappropriate.

You have some extreme limitations I think. Someone just bitching about their problems is okay. If you don't like hearing it, go somewhere else.
>>
>>9218413
>The whole point of meetups is to be among like-minded people
But the only guaranteed thing you all have in common is lolita. Do you really only talk about lolita at meets? You never talk about other things other than the thing you all know for sure you have in common?
That sounds boring. And I'm skeptical that this is the case.

Like I said in
>>9218420
I have a really hard time relating to people and attempting to connect with people who have common interests with me online isn't that fulfilling. I'd rather have human interaction. Other people also feel this way I'm sure. Sometimes a facebook group can't actually fill the void.
>>
>>9217308
I kind of understand the other person feeling 'used. Sure, we are all adults and responsible for our own money...

But I've seen so many girls use men for money that it's kind of sad. If both parties understand the relationship, it's okay. I'm sure many sugar daddies, especially the older ones, understand the perks only come with cash.

More naive men can easily be led to believe that the women is actually into them. Usually the girl is aware of such ignorance and plays it off until she gets tired... that's kind of wrong.
>>
>>9217487
When they find out? Dude, if you pull it off, why are they complaining.
>>
>>9217178
Is a dirty secret that you post on /pol/?

Just wondering...
>>
>>9218025
You should know that the most beautiful people aren't even that beautiful. I feel this way too, but then I really look at myself. More specifically, I look at what I don't do.

You'll start to notice when you see the really pretty people, you see the eyeshadow that made their eye shape so or realize that they actually are wearing false lashes.

One of the most beautiful girls I knew one day told me she never left the house without makeup. Said she had a birthmark. I didn't know what she was talking about. A couple weeks later, she came into work without makeup to show me her birthmark. As gorgeous as I thought she was, I never realized she actually had a huge slightly raised red port stain that covered her entire left eye and went as far down as her lip.

Does it make her less beautiful? No... but it shows that beauty is often what we make it out to be.
>>
>>9218386
It may be a problem but it's not my problem. Most women can't relate to (and aren't even familiar with) the issues male cross-dressers have. So no, it's not even a good topic for lolita meet ups at all much less a rant at a meet. No one should rant at a meet anyway. It's an outing to have fun and socialize, not to listen to anyone's problems. Sort that shit on your own time, then maybe come to the meet.
>>
>>9218423
You're putting words in my mouth, I never said I only talk about lolita or things I know everyone has in common at meets. As hard as it may be to believe, a lot of people in the same subculture share similar tastes in music, movies, and hobbies, which are all great conversation topics that don't alienate the majority of the group. It's possible to make meaningful connections with people without putting on The Me Show.

I really don't think it's too much to ask for people to initiate conversations on topics that most other people at a meet can weigh in on.
>>
I sent an artist from AA a gift for her birthday and she thinks I'm a creepy stalker now. Thankfully she doesnt know that it was actually me that sent it since it was sent with a nickname. She can never know T_T
>>
>>9218470
Well what you did is kind of creepy, so...
>>
>>9216914
assuming this is true i hope she beats your ass one day
>>
>>9218413
This makes very good sense but unfortunately, it's the exception not the rule. If more brolitas were like this they might feel more welcome in comms and at meets.
>>
>>9217727
Have a name?
>>
>>9218474
I'm guessing they mean manasama-temple
>>
>>9218449
Some people will think it is, some of us would just be amused (or with recent political topics in mind just mistake you for a masochist).
>>
>>9218454
You sound really controlling about conversation topics. whew.

>>9218461
>You're putting words in my mouth
No, I think you're misunderstanding what I said.
The only thing you are guaranteed to have in common with other people at meets is that you both wear lolita. There are chances they may not watch anime like you, or eat the same kind of food, everything else could be completely different, but you both still wear lolita. So that's the only SAFE topic.
And like I said, I was skeptical that was the case.

I get what you're saying. Yes, the girls in my comm all happen to have similar interests because they're just interested in similar things. Yes, that is most often the case.
I am specifically talking about people who DON'T relate. They can't weigh in on the music topic. They can't talk about their favorite show because they don't have one.

Sometimes there isn't anything going on other than that person's life. I think it's crazy insensitive to not want to listen to someone's problems. Why even go to meet ups if you're not trying to make friends and connect with people? I think in order to do that, you have to be willing to listen to someone bitch and moan about something that effects their life constantly.
>>
>>9218480
Just because I don't like ranting or people griping about their problems? Neither is normal for any polite social get together, regardless of the topic.

One of the keys to a successful meet is that it is pleasant, a place and space for people to relax and have a good time and to share fun, mutually interesting conversations. Which doesn't happen when someone gripes or rants.
>>
I get really mad when someone posts an fatty ita from
My comm <it's probably her> Because she plays victim, talks about how haters make her famous and how no one should say anything mean because she was so suicidal and over weight once and she's so strong for over coming it. Every god damn time. A few photos being posted are so old so I'm sure it might be old saved photos but I get so annoyed seeing those get reposed, her magiciay finding it and then her making ranty rawr I'm a great plus size Lolita posts rather then her lolsy milk.
>>
>>9218477
It was the ':^)' that gave it away.
>>
>>9218471
the only solace I have is that she posted her wishlist twice on facebook and twice on twitter for all the fans to see and send her stuff
>>
>>9218488
Well if she publicly posted her wishlist and you are a fan who sent her a gift off of it, it's pretty mean and cunty to consider a fan a creepy stalker for that.
Unless the note could have been read as creepy maybe? That's the only way I can think it might be creepy. If I posted my wishlist and an anonymous fan sent me something, I'd just think they were shy.
>>
>>9218470
how do you know she thinks you're a creepy stalker?
>>
>>9218490
no note was included with the gift, just what little information amazon attaches to a gift when you send it to someone from their wishlist, which I think is just your amazon nickname and the return info

>>9218491
she posted on her twitter she was worried she has a stalker now and made her wishlist private after that
>>
>>9218484
If she has improved and isn't ita anymore she shouldn't get buttmad. If she's still ita well, she needs to keep working on it, doesn't she? People rarely get posted to the ita thread just because they are fat. Usually it's fat, ita and often annoying too. If she's any 2 of those 3, she still belongs there. Your fellow comm member who posted her is probably sick of her shit.
>>
>>9218493
Ok then I call foul. It's not ok to post a public wishlist and and then insult someone who sent you a gift. RUDE.
>>
I had a really bad bust up with another Lolita some years ago. I'm so over it she might as well have evaporated off the planet, but she as her bf are so paranoid and obsessed with me thinking I'm talking shit about her when I couldn't care less what she does.

I live for it.
>>
>>9218480
How is it insensitive to not want to listen to the problems of someone you barely know? Meetups aren't support groups. And you wouldn't unload your entire life story onto some rando on the street who has the same bag as you, so why is it acceptable to do it with lolitas?

And if you don't have anything to talk about, you can still listen and learn about what other people are interested in, maybe look into it yourself to see if whatever it is everyone is so hyped about would be interesting to you too. And if you can't even do that, then being isolated at meetups is probably the least of your worries.

I'm not saying that there should be a blanket ban, but there is a time and a place for that kind of discussion.
>>
>>9218497
That is pretty funny. I had a similar falling out with a lolita and I'm also completely done and never even mention her but we still have mutual friends and she asks them about me. It's starting to annoy them because she's so paranoid and so she's about to lose some of them as friends over it. Funny how life works.
>>
>>9218496
still doesnt change that I cant have her ever know it was me ;_;
>>
>>9218504
That sucks Anon but at least you now know that other people don't think you are a creepy stalker just for that. Sorry it happened to you though.
>>
>>9218494
The photos that get posted are from her old ita times and occasionally bad make up choices. Now that she's lost a chunk of weight I think she's better looking than most of our comm in some outfits. Some choices are still gross busy print replicas that are poorly coorded
>>
>>9218518
If it is in the current ita thread, it seems like they are annoyed that she currently gives lots of inappropriate advice. Maybe it annoys them enough to post her. If someone isn't doing anything then usually the poster gets called out for vendetta. That's not happening, what people are saying is that she's acting annoying still.
That's a lot of annoying for one post so I'll stop there.
>>
New thread: >>9218540
>>
>>9216696
Obviously partners don't have to share all hobbies, but you said he thinks it's stupid. Does he insult it? Or makes you feel bad for doing what you like? If so he's not worth your time.
At the same time, if the relationship is mostly good (as you mentioned) then maybe it's me misunderstanding.
>>
>>9216696
Break up with ur bf
>>
>>9218280
Honestly, just embrace it.
>>
File: image.png (494KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
494KB, 600x690px
>BF and I are in an..open relationship?
>as in if I want a girlfriend that's cool but not another BF
>whatever nigga.jpg
>relationship is good so terms don't bug me.
>actively looking for a girlfriend is the tldr
>were into the same nerdy shit and he likes to cosplay when I ask so cons are a regular
>except he's a talker and I have terrible anxiety.
>downside is no one believes him when he says he's in an open relationship
>go to NYCC this weekend for shiggles and kinda wander behind him when I can.
>after the con he says "there were TOO MANY attractive women there this year. "
>wat?
>proceeds to show me business cards and cospages of chicks he chatted up while I was wandering elsewhere.
>did you get any numbers???
>"haha no, anon. I couldn't find you so I left. "
>[internal screaming intensifies]

My Femthirst is usually like mid tier so it's not terrible but we've been looking for a third for two years now and he's always worried about what I like.
>Meanwhile lusting after under boob in the progress thread.
>>
>>9218576
You don't make sense.
>>
>>9216968
It would be pretty damn adorable if her and her friends started calling you puhrohdewsaah at cons.
>>
>>9218576
cuckquean?
>>
>>9218324
dont you mean popular opinion
>totes are shit
>>
>>9217790
It's legal/gray area in some countries.
For example in my country you'd loose your job. And then gl finding another.

That's why I see my friend suffer. He's a trans man and cannot transition. Not here, not now.
>>
kind of sick of my bf. I basically take care of him, dumb wifey stuff and I'm a full time student and work full time. Meanwhile, he's just lazing around, doesn't want to get a second job or go to college and gets mad any time I bring it up.
And then he wants to cosplay with me, but won't put effort into it- expects me to do most of the stuff, say he'll do something, then needs me to fix it. Won't get a haircut to look good or anything.

I don't know what to do with him anymore but he makes me so happy.. sometimes.
>>
>>9216861
Same here.
>mfw my online group is all secretly girls
>>
I HAVE CHARGEBACK FUCKERS WHO THINK THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT ON EBAY!

I SOLD TWO ITEMS AND THEY WERE BOTH CHARGED BACK BY POSSIBLY THE SAME PERSON USING TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS UNDER SEPARATE NAMES.

CALLED PAYPAL AND THEY SAID THEY WILL SIDE WITH ME.

FUCK YOU CHARGEBACKING FAGGOTS.

Seriously though, fuck scammers. Amen.
>>
>>9216670
are you me?
>>
>>9219233
Anon your boyfriend seems like a big child. You want to be a nanny for him? OK be it. But for how long will you stand this? Judging by what you said you're not happy with how things are.
You probably talk with him about it. So if talking doesn't help, act. Don't make his cosplay. Don't do his half of work at home (if you live together). Stop being his mother. Honestly you seem fed up with that situation. And if it's not going to change, you will only sacrifice more and more time and energy on things he can do himself.
This is harsh, but you cannot be his mother or nanny. You've got your own things to do.
>>
>>9220142
Cont.

Also it seem to be an imbalance in this relationship. You're giving far more than he does (at least that's what you described). Doesn't sound fair to me and must be pretty exhausting to you.
>>
>>9219447
How did you get them to side with you? I've lost over 100 euro because of chargebackers
>>
>>9217719
C'est le sang français qui te pousse a conquerir le monde

Aussi, où tu trouves des épées de bonne qualité ? Le forgeron a côté de chez moi a fermé bien avant que j'ai mon premier salaire, feel bad man
>>
>>9217230

>> Gave one of my friends a BJ and made out with another but my friends told me about it so yeh I was pissed but they were honest.

huh whatever happened to bros before hoes.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.