[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last Texas Thread has hit auto-sage at >>9124431. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 46

File: Texas-map.png (74KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
Texas-map.png
74KB, 400x382px
The last Texas Thread has hit auto-sage at >>9124431. Let's try this again. What are you planning?
>>
where did the SJ thread go?
>>
>>9139055
I said trips but dubs is fine. I'll be doing this.
>>
>>9139490
It saged from lack of activity. I think everyone going to San Japan is too busy working on their costumes or planning their panels to talk in the thread. That or there just isnt anything to discuss yet.
>>
>>9139504
AFest needs to conclude then the trash talk needs to shift over to SJ. We would talk about deltah but no one cares about them.
>>
>>9139504
No, it hit bump limit quick due to max drama activity.
>>
Cosplayer-wise, who are you excited to see at San Japan and Afest?
>>
>>9139537
probably Nipah, he's such a cutie
>>
>>9139520
>AFest needs to conclude

On-site registration actually opens *tonight*. I was thinking if somebody were going to say something about Animefest (like a reminder that Carmine's Pizzeria is closed on Sundays, so you have to find food elsewhere) that they should probably get to mentioning it pretty soon.
>>
Any /cgl/ meetup at Afest?
>>
File: plaza2.jpg (107KB, 491x874px) Image search: [Google]
plaza2.jpg
107KB, 491x874px
Anyone else see this?

I wonder how hard they'll enforce it.
>>
>>9139669
>Anyone else see this?
>I wonder how hard they'll enforce it.

They've been pretty serious about it in the past. It's because there are government agencies in the building - a potential terrorism target.

I was discussing this on FB for some of the meetups, as the local weather ladz are predicting 40% chance of rain for Saturday and 30% for Sunday, which could make outdoors a rather ... drippy proposition for a photo-shoot of any size. Plaza of the Americas is nice and roomy, and they'll tolerate our coming over to spend money in the food court, but I think a big open photo-shoot would attract a lot of unwanted attention really quickly.
>>
>>9139675
I know they've allowed photoshoots over there in years past. Or maybe they just didn't catch them since they were off to the side in hallways.
>>
>>9139700
>I know they've allowed photoshoots over there in years past. Or maybe they just didn't catch them since they were off to the side in hallways.

OK, yes, last year, there was a Homestuck photo-shoot off to the side in one of the corner hallways where the guards weren't looking, but ... after what happened last month in Dallas, I imagine every policemen, government agent, and security guard in the city is probably a little more uptight about their job than they used to be. I know I certainly would be.
>>
>>9139675
>>9139700
People have snuck small and contained shoots into some of the entry ways and hallways but if you try to run a big fan shoot there they will shut you down so fast.

It's not as bad for Afest as it used to be when akon was still at this venue though. Does anybody remember the NO WEAPONS rule? They made you leave any prop outside the plaza, no matter what it was made of.
>>
>>9139675
I have never understood how a no photos rule is supposed to prevent terrorism. Fuck bureaucrats.
>>
Going to animefest for the first time. How does it stack up to A-Kon? How to find parties?
>>
>>9139731
Afest programming is better. They book better guests. If you are into actual Japanese creators hit those panels up.

The party scene is weak. The floor is usually dead by 11pm.
>>
>>9139669
we've done small, well-behaved shoots in the pretty bank area (after asking permission) and at the fountain on the second floor, but that was before all the shootings and shit.
>>
>>9139714
>I have never understood how a no photos rule is supposed to prevent terrorism. Fuck bureaucrats.

For the same reason they won't let you take pictures of the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London - they can be used as references to plan an attack. If they just tell *everybody* - including "tourists" like con-goers - that no photography is allowed *period*, that saves them the trouble of having to vet every person who walks in the door with a camera.

>>9139731
>Going to animefest for the first time. How does it stack up to A-Kon?

Animefest is the more family-friendly of the two, and with no concert and inconvenient weekend schedule, there might be less of a turnout than prior years; A-Kon has always been bigger and busier, although to some, that also means "more crowded".

>How to find parties?

Most of the extra-curricular socializing happens in the hallways and main floor of the convention center outside the ballroom(s). If you're cosplaying, try finding when/if there's a scheduled meetup and/or photo-shoot for your character. At least you can meet some folks who have at least *one* thing in common with you!
>>
>>9139751
You've given me the same tired excuse they trot out as to why people can't take vacation photos anymore.
Now tell me how it actually prevents terrorism.
>alright achmed we're going to bomb xxx
>but rasheed we have no photos
Ridiculous.
>>
>>9139759
They even said it can be used to plan an attack.
Pictures can show entryways, exits, places to hide things, etc.
>>
>>9139751

>family friendly
>no dance

RIP me. I'm just a filthy casual/normie that wanted to hook up with qts at cons. Thank you for helping me frame my expectations.
>>
>>9139800
>a filthy casual/normie that wanted to hook up with qts at cons

Your kind are not welcome here.
>>
>>9139806

Well, sorry! Was just trying to find out what I could. I don't really know where to look. Hope you have fun at wherever you're going!
>>
>>9139800
>RIP me. I'm just a filthy casual/normie that wanted to hook up with qts at cons. Thank you for helping me frame my expectations.

Whoa... hold on. I never said no *dance*, just no *concert*. There are dances with different DJ's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night!
>>
>>9139832
Maybe don't just go to cons to try and hook up with people and instead go to enjoy the con?

Protip: those qts you are trying to hook up with are there to meet other fans, not thirsty normalfags.
>>
>>9139832
Most of those qts you're going after already have bfs desu.
>>
>>9139864
Why must those two things be mutually exclusive? Hooking up can be part of enjoying the con, too!

Don't worry, I'm not gonna act like an idiot. Just trying to finally enjoy the full span of a con instead of shitty "friends" bogging me down with doing absolutely nothing and being boring. But also I'll bring condoms.
>>
>>9139901
Start off with friendship. The only people who go to a con to get laid are other normies.
>>
>>9139911
I would imagine normies go to bars or clubs to hook up
>>
>>9139981
There's the weirdos like OP who think nerd girls are hot or easy.
>>
>>9139901
>Hooking up can be part of enjoying the con, too!
Dude that almost never happens despite the stupid stereotype that there's easy sex at cons. Do not go to a con looking to get laid, you will be disappointed, I guarantee you. You might find 800lb hambeasts who are good to go but you will not find super hot qts looking for the d. They're focused on their friends, their cosplays and enjoying the con; the last thing they want is normies being creepy and trying to get in their pants.
Fuck, someone wrote up a great thing on this a long time ago about how its retarded to go to cons to try fuck the hot cosplayers but I don't have it.
>>
Anyone going to Animefest for the video games?
>>
File: melty_blood_char_select.png (2MB, 3840x2688px) Image search: [Google]
melty_blood_char_select.png
2MB, 3840x2688px
>>9140100
>Anyone going to Animefest for the video games?

Ostensibly no, but if you spend any time in the arcade, you have a good chance of seeing us come in a couple of times a day.

Anon, if you like imported Japanese fighting games (and who doesn't), and you live around here, buzz on up to Round One at Grapevine Mills Mall. After you walk past the bowling lanes and all the stupid ticket-vending games, there's a section in the back with BlazBlue, King of Fighters, Melty Blood, and every CapCom/Street Fighter/SNK/Marvel crossover you can imagine.

If you like singing/guitar/rock bandish music or dancing games, they have a big section for those, too!

Oh, and - not to be missed - Metal Slug 6.
>>
File: thirsty trash.png (52KB, 915x512px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty trash.png
52KB, 915x512px
>>9139800
>>9139832
>>9139901

Are you the same idiot who was asking this question back in March?
Either way, I'm so tired of dealing with this type of dude at cons and on /cgl/.

Stop trying to go to cons just to pick up chicks.
>>
>>9140123
>>9140099 here,
That image is the one I was thinking of, it sums up the problem of people thinking they can get laid at cons so well.
>>
>>9140115
What are popular times, and what's the most popular game? Will train to bust scrubs.
>>
File: blackbeard.jpg (19KB, 551x385px) Image search: [Google]
blackbeard.jpg
19KB, 551x385px
>>9140123
He has little game if he actually tried to ask that question on a board full of the girls he's going after

>the girls in cgl thinking they don't want to fuck alpha men when they have done the contrary

But that last post of his got a kek out of me. He isn't entirely wrong.
>>
>>9140115
Jap fighting games are terrible BUT Street Fighter and Tekken
>>
>>9140135
>What are popular times, and what's the most popular game? Will train to bust scrubs.

The arcade is frequently full up except for early in the mornings when everybody is still sleeping off whatever they did the night before. From mid-afternoon until late at night it's hard to even get a seat at a console to play, let alone squeeze in to watch.

Last year, I think I saw more people playing Smash Bros than any other game, but there were half-a-dozen of each of the more popular consoles, so always Mortal Kombat (>>9140137's number one fave guessing by his comment) and some variation of Street Fighter going on with the occasional touch of BlazBlue and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

In the back, there are a few more sophisticated setups for games that require body controllers like Guitar Hero or DDR.
>>
>>9140137

And western fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Injustice are the most amazing thing in the whole multiverse, right?

Fuck off.

But play me first though.
>>
>>9140127
I just capped that myself (and I wrote the original post) but I also wrote a longer, more thorough version some time in the last year and I'm digging through the archives for it right now.
Having some trouble, as I recall the thread was deleted and I can't recollect exactly which key terms I used.

Glad you and I are on the same page though.
>>
>>9140147
No
SF and Tekken are the only good fighting games, Maybe VF but that's it
Get fucked kiddo
>>
>>9140136

Stop belittling cosplayers. These are sophisticated, pure artists who choose blatantly obscene and provocative cosplays as a form of empowerment and self expression. NO it's not okay to stare at their barely clad or clearly outlined forms. STOP being a creep and STOP RUINING EVERYTHING GOD
>>
>>9140150
Yeah it was a great, to the point, explanation. If you do come across the full version please post it, we can save it for future use.
>>
>>9140164
Staring's fine, just don't get buttmad when you get told to fuck off.
>>
File: save_potions_for_later_use.jpg (58KB, 437x339px) Image search: [Google]
save_potions_for_later_use.jpg
58KB, 437x339px
>>9140176
>we can save it for future use.

Isn't that what potions are for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycOPeYp60Q
>>
>>9140177
>Staring's fine, just don't get buttmad when you get told to fuck off.

I think >>9140164 is being facetious.
>>
File: DBZ PP2.jpg (87KB, 852x569px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ PP2.jpg
87KB, 852x569px
>>9140180
>>
>>9140164
This is some tasty bait anon.
>>
>>9140183
I know, was trying to jokingly answer to that but I guess it didn't come across well.
>>
File: 1372267656293.png (59KB, 155x181px) Image search: [Google]
1372267656293.png
59KB, 155x181px
>>9139667
Im not sure if there is a meetup but, I-I'll be there on sat anon. We could have a 2 person meet up...
>>
>>9140115
I'm beginning to worry about Round One turning into a "permanent convention" based on stories about the one in Arlington of people showing up in cosplay and fursuits
>>
Round one is a disaster waiting to happen
>>
What's /cgl/'s opinion on A-Fest's programming this year? My friend and I are considering going, but nothing in the schedule stands out apart from the usual panels that I've already been to during the past two years
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>9140156

>SF
>good
>>
Anyone wanna hang out on Friday?
>>
>>9140217
It is
Well Third Strike and maybe 4
>>
>>9140288
leave....
>>
>>9140293
Delete this
>>
>>9140217
>>9140190
>>9140185
What are these mediocre reaction images?

Lurk more and get better ones. Stop posting this garbage.
>>
File: pathetic joker.gif (2MB, 350x202px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic joker.gif
2MB, 350x202px
>>9140315
>getting mad over reaction images
Go back to /a/ faggot.
>>
>>9140320
I'm not mad, just disappointed that you're posting fucking facebook-tier reaction images on 4chan of all places.

Stop or go back.
At least delete your reaction folder and start fresh or stop pulling this shit of google or where the fuck ever else.
>>
When's Third Strike?
>>
File: 1379788265446.gif (671KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1379788265446.gif
671KB, 480x270px
>>9140333
Boy you sure sound angry, here's another one for ya.
>>
>>9140333
Anon are you the reaction image police? What board are you even from where people post perfect high quality images like you want? You sound ridiculous making demands of people and what they post (especially on 4chan as you said).

Polite sage since what the fuck even.
>>
When's Mahvel?
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x500px
>>9140346
>>
>>9140335
after 2nd strike duh!!!#!!#!!
>>
>>9140343
I am the Reaction Image Police, yes.

I spend the most time here, /co/ and /a/ and these disgusting off-model youtube fanart lookin' images are like /mlp/, /v/ or /b/-level trash.

This entire thread is under arrest.
Please go back to drama talk so these /v/irgins will stop arguing about literally who fightan games.
>>
>>9140351
Hey Dom <3
>>
>>9140352
get a load of this faggot
>>
File: 1445987022324.jpg (31KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
1445987022324.jpg
31KB, 800x452px
Is anyone cosplaying Kantai Collection? I wanna take pics with other boats
>>
>>9140352
I agree, more texas drama please.
>>
Is there anything to do on Friday of a fest? Seems like shit programming and barely any shoots. I mean maybe I'll go to the bnh animators or Mark crilley panels. Tho, I'm only on episode 5 of bnh and I was only really into Mark crilleys channel when I was younger.
>>
>>9140471
You can hangout with me.. I work sat/sun so I'm using a fest as an excuse to fuck around for a day.
>>
File: 14588433551.png (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
14588433551.png
66KB, 300x300px
>>9140352
I think there's a certain appeal to low-quality reaction images.
>>
Who's going to luxe dolls group cosplay panel tonight? It has to be entertaining knowing all the bullshit that's gone on with their group hearing then give advice about group cosplay.
>>
>>9143096
I'm in a kantai collection Hawaiian shirt, feel free to punch me in the face if you see me
>>
>>9140895
Fuck off, attentionwhores
>>
>>9141041
I doubt theyd be making fun of themselves here while also telling people to come laugh at them at their panel. Unless thats a thing they do, idk.
>>
>>9141054
I don't know about them specifically but some people like any attention, even if it's bad.
>>
>>9140214

There seems to be a bit more 18+ programming this year and some new things I haven't seen before.

The guest panels may end up interesting too.
>>
>>9140895
I think they changed their panel from "large cosplay groups without drama" to "Sailor Moon cosplay panel"....
>>
A fest meet up tonight?
I have no plans.
>>
>>9141413
Give me a time and a place, I'm game.
>>
>>9140214
Well, if you're interested I'm hosting Horror Anime and You! tonight, as well as Bad Japanese Horror Movies and Japanese Urban Legends. They're all 18+, so no small children.
>>
afest always brings out the worst creepers, be safe texas friends! jebus is definitely there
>>
>>9141413
>>9141427
I'm wandering now. Where is it at?
>>
Oh shit, are we about to die at the Sheraton.
>>
>>9141693
what?
>>
>>9141693
What the heck is this alarm even over? Is it still going off?
>>
False alarm, keep on partying.
>>
>>9141699
Nevermind they just answered my question with an announcement haha
>>
Anyone else go to the panel "photography with Frank west"? The guy running it was new as fuck,but he was actually really funny.
>>
Can you buy badges at the door with a card or do they accept cash only?
>>
>>9141321
How was the Sailor Moon panel? Or trololol did no one actually go
>>
>>9141754
Most cons take cards, I've never been to one that didn't.
>>
Can we all mutually agree that if you're going to have an impromptu Pokemon Go freakout in the dealer's room you shouldn't do it in front of the Charity booth? I've got shit to do, AFest, come on.
>>
>>9142248
What happened?
>>
>>9142268
Some kids decided to freak out about a Bulbasaur on Pokemon Go and almost crashed into our auction table.
>>
File: Takumi.jpg (40KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Takumi.jpg
40KB, 350x262px
>>9140355
actually that one wasnt me lol
>>
File: tumblr_n0i4j6ZI3D1tpv44co1_500.gif (994KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0i4j6ZI3D1tpv44co1_500.gif
994KB, 500x320px
>>9140115
Houstonian here

Got a job interview up towards that Round 1 Friday.

Do they have Initial D? Do they sell the drivers licenses?

My only chances to play have been at conventions and I wanna be able to play regularly, especially if there's a local scene.
>>
I have a San Japan badge I don't need anymore. $57.50 since I bought it on the last tier of prereg. Please comment and email if interested.
>>
>>9142386
>[Referring to Round One at Grapevine Mills Mall]
>Do they have Initial D? Do they sell the drivers licenses?

I'm not absolutely *certain*, but I don't think so. Racing/driving/drifting games aren't a big thing for me, so I *might* have missed it - but given the floor space games like that usually occupy, I'm pretty sure I would have noticed.

You could always call them. The staff is mostly young, local, fresh-faced people whom I'm sure could answer the phone competently and speak to you in English.
>>
Attended the Nep panel, and played played some vidya at afest. Aside from merchandise. There wasn't many interesting things to do.
>>
>>9142566
Pretty sure I made the guy at the neptunia booth hate me
>>
>>9142566

How was the panel?
>>
>>9142571
It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be, there was a dude at the panel Cosplaying as neptune. He made the panel fantastic. There was also some other meme lords but it was surprisingly funny overall.
>>
File: hopelost.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
hopelost.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>9139735
>Afest programming is better
not this year its not
>>
>>9142592
People think its better because they can actually get in the panel rooms.
>>
>>9142581

That's good. Are you looking towards anything tomorrow?
>>
Bad con so far. The horror panel posted here was bad too.
>>
>>9141797
It was completely full
>>
>>9142623
Was hoping to catch either the senran kagura or hentai dubbing panels tonight, not sure about tomorrow however, Leaving around the evening tomorrow.
>>
>>9142624
So uh.
Wanna tell me how my panel sucked, or nah?
Because we really value feedback, but...
>>
>>9142705
>Asking cgl for constructive criticism
You're in the wrong place buddy.
>>
>>9142724
Except that we asked for constructive crit at the panel.
I'm not asking cgl to give it to me. Just one single anon who was already told to give us it.
BUT Y'KNOW- we didn't have anyone leave during, so. >>9142724
>>
>>9142386
different person but im pretty sure they do have initial D, or at least they the last time I went
>>9142581
the neptune guy was based as fuck
>>
>>9142631
That doesn't explain anything
>>
cgl San Japan line chat is up if anyone is interested. Not gonna provide link here due to raiders but if anyone is interested msg me for an inv.
username is Cascalynd
>>
They have video games at this con? Where? I've honestly never been to a game room at a mid-large size con before even tho I've been to a lot of cons.
>>
Well as this was my 1st time going to a con, cosplaying at a con, and even hosting a panel at a con. I want to say it was really fun and I liked it a lot! I need to improve my cosplay game so I can look even better next year. I'll be uploading my panel on youtube if anyone wants to watch it later.
>>
Did anybody in thread attend the Disasterpiece Theater panel? How was it?
>>
File: keisuke.jpg (5KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
keisuke.jpg
5KB, 168x192px
>>9142386
Dallasfag here, I have to check it out but i think I found an arcade to practice with.

Watch yourself, i plan on setting a course record at SJ those locals will never beat
>>
>>9142631
What's up Alyson
>>
>>9142734
Hey,
Anon with the concrit. I left before the end so I did not give it at the panel. Just a lot of factual mistakes, like saying things like Madoka was originally a manga. Plus Madoka as a horror anime.
Just be careful, I guess. I was being harsh.
>>
I had fun overall. Looking forward to San Japan now.
>>
Despite not being in cosplay or mingling with others that much, I had a lot of fun at animefest. It was the first con I ever went to, stayed for three days and had a lot of fun.
>>
had fun at animefest, even if I spent a majority of my time in the game room
also if I have to hear Centuries, Somebody Told Me, or Uptown Funk one more time, I'm gonna lose it
>>
File: 1469952704538.png (513KB, 632x712px) Image search: [Google]
1469952704538.png
513KB, 632x712px
>tfw someone bid $10k for a piece
Granted, it was Lum drawn by Takada herself but it caught me off guard
>>
>>9144088

>tfw it wasn't you that bid 10k on your waifu

a tragedy
>>
>>9144104
Were you the guy who almost got her?
If so, my condolences
>>
>>9144088
How much did the other pieces go for?
>>
>>9144144
Local artists' pieces went from 30 to ~2k (mostly either didnt reach the 100 bucks or was on the high hundreds, there wasn't much of a middleground) and japanese artists' pieces went from 100 (lowest) to 10k (highest) averaging at 800-1600.
The cheaper ones were collab pieces and tokyo ghoul ones while the boku no hero academia and lum ones were the highest selling. There was a group of guys who really pushed the prices high, though, it was insane.
>>
>>9144177
You can pay for plane tickets to Tokyo to buy orginal sketches at a cheaper price. Retards.
>>
>>9144204

>>9144204

Chill, it was for charity.

Plus if I remember correctly the chicks running the auction were pretty cute.
>>
File: cammy_battletech_pod4393.jpg (802KB, 1280x1874px) Image search: [Google]
cammy_battletech_pod4393.jpg
802KB, 1280x1874px
>>9142880
>They have video games at this con? Where? I've honestly never been to a game room at a mid-large size con before even tho I've been to a lot of cons.

Sorry I'm late, anon. Don't think this is gonna help you now (con officially closes in just over 3 hours), but the layout in the conference center side of the Sheraton has been pretty much the same for this and the two prior AnimeFests:

On the first floor is Artist's Alley (the "Bizarre Bizaar"), Art Show, panel rooms, autograph sessions, and Main Events (dances, concerts, etc.).
Second floor is the Dealer's Room, a blood drive, more panel rooms, registration and badge pickup, and the skybridge across to the hotel proper.
Third floor is all the video rooms, the Battletech simulators (pic related), a few con offices like HQ and Lost & Found, and at the very end of the hallway is the video arcade.

>>9143123
>I'll be uploading my panel on youtube if anyone wants to watch it later.

Link or it didn't happen!

>>9144004
>Despite not being in cosplay or mingling with others that much, I had a lot of fun at animefest. It was the first con I ever went to, stayed for three days and had a lot of fun.

That's the spirit! We're actually local, but Because of work and other commitments could only go Saturday and Sunday. I missed having a concert to go to Saturday night, but the cosplay contest at The Majestic on Sunday made up for it in spades!

>>9144025
>also if I have to hear Centuries, Somebody Told Me, or Uptown Funk one more time, I'm gonna lose it

We could hear those guys rockin' The Killers through the wall at the Battletech pods next door!
>>
>>9144612
this isn't your blog and that's not how you greentext. Can't wait for school to start next week so summerfags can get out.
>>
>>9144705
They're using greentext to quote, which is what it's for.
Anon used a weird formatting but it's not that bad. Get your stick outta your butt, anon.
>>
>>9144705
Oh shit everyone, it's the 4chan police. Hide the drugs.
>>
>>9144705
Is this the only board you visit or what?
Literally every other board uses it like that.
I do agree on the blogposting being a bit strong in that post, however.
>>
>>9144705
Except that's literally E X A C T L Y how you greentext you fucking idiot, that's its intended actual purpose.
You're trying a little too hard to fit in.
>>
>>9144088
Oh, I was in the frontish row while she was drawing that! That Pikachu, though. All the Lum art pieces were so cute I'm sad I couldn't go to the auction
>>
>>9144712
>>9144778
Not that anon but whats the point of greentexting a whole post when its being directly linked to said post? I personally never understood why people do that unless it was a big wall of text and they quoted one little section from it.
>>
>>9144797
I find it weird too, but I wouldn't consider it wrong, it's unnecessary at the absolute worst.
>>
File: Cp2yhHYVYAApv3U.jpg (56KB, 640x556px) Image search: [Google]
Cp2yhHYVYAApv3U.jpg
56KB, 640x556px
>>9144791
I was there too! Takada seems like such a sweet lady, it was my favorite panel by far. She posted the art she did for the con on her twitter so I guess it's okay to post it here.
I was on the panel where they drew the rest of the lums and the hot mess that were the pikachu, yoshi and mario ones too! My sides were in orbit with those (I actually bought the speedo mario one, surprised nobody else wanted it desu).
>>
File: 2016-08-15 14.16.13.png (735KB, 1440x2140px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-15 14.16.13.png
735KB, 1440x2140px
James is at it again being buttburt about SMD and Ninetails. When will he get banned from events in SA?
>>
>>9144917
Adding onto that, when will he understand that none has a "right" to host a fan event?? Literally the ISMD main organizer encourages for more events in one area, especially if they can all work together. If he wanted to, he can still make his own event but 99% sure none will be attending or wanting to vendor for his.
>>
The dealer's room at AFest is such a joke. It's little to no licensed merchandise and mostly shitty fan products or shit you could get at a renaissance fair. It's a decently fun con, but there's no fucking need for it to be four days since they won't be back to Labor Day weekend for a few years.
>>
>>9145496

Then don't shop there? Go to AA instead?
>>
I like how jebus has at least a foot or more of space between the rest of the cosplayers that are hugging and holding eachother
>>
>>9145509
sorry but who is jebus?
i''m gonna guess the middle guy but i don't know
>>
>>9145509
>>9145570
Let's not do this please.
>>
>>9145572
i legit don't know
hes really the only one i see who's far away from the others
>>
>>9145578
Dont' worry about it. He's not worth talking about.
>>
File: kek.png (812KB, 1574x576px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
812KB, 1574x576px
So I was looking at Ikkicon's website when I spotted this.
>>
Just a head sup to SA and Austin area cosplayers: Audrey/Aaron Straughsbaugh is back in action looking for "models". If you do not know who this is, there is a pretty funny thread going on in the San Japan group about it. TL;DR He's a creep, don't add him.
>>
File: desire_to_know_more.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
desire_to_know_more.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>9145589
>[jebus]
>He's not worth talking about.

Hey, you started this, dude.

If he's just the Dipper in the middle of >>9145509, then yeah, I wouldn't care ... but if he's photographer - standing on the same side of the camera I am - and he's making trouble for people, I'd like a little help avoiding the guy on behalf of both myself and my subjects.

... he's not this "Stefan" guy I see being mentioned disparagingly in relation to Ikkicon and karaoke contests, is he?
>>
>>9145608
He's someone that used to come on here a long time ago, now people mention him just to derail threads. That's why I said don't start this shit.
>>
File: ew.png (2MB, 1832x1562px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
2MB, 1832x1562px
>>9145608
Yes, Jebus of /a/ is Stefan. Just so we don't rehash the same shit AGAIN, here's why you should avoid him.
>>
>>9145614
>Yes, Jebus of /a/ is Stefan.

Good to know, ladz. Thanks. Matter solved.

>>9145612
>people mention him just to derail threads

Fair enough. Let's move on, then. How about we discuss one of the newer and smaller cons: A.N.T. in Fort Worth. Anybody been there? Pros? Cons?
>>
File: nv.png (213KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
nv.png
213KB, 492x341px
>>9145618
mfw jebus trying to distract from how disgusting he is
>>
>>9145604
Man, fuck that guy. A+ on that thread though
>>
>>9145599
They haven't updated the website in over 7 months. It is the last con guests. Don't expect to see anything updated until after ANT.
>>
>>9145614
dude all i wanted to know was who was jebus
you could have just said "yes the man in the middle is the person im talking about" i didnt want to feel bad about humanity
>>
Looks like the final schedule is out for San Japan. Still don't get why they split the fashion show into two different ones but w/e
>>
https://youtu.be/e-otwqGN4Kc
Here is that panel i did
it should be most of it
I don't know if my friend was able to capture all of it
>>
>>9145702
>They wasted a panel spot on this
>>
>>9145721
I know, I'm suprised they didn't say it was shit and boot me out 1/2 way through
>>
>>9145726
Don't worry about >>9145721, anon. It's just jebus benig buttpunished that nobody wanted his stupid gameshow panels.
>>
>>9145702
This nigga probably plays Hugo
>>
>>9139669
They didn't really enforce it at all. I saw several smaller photo shoots happening in the plaza this weekend while grabbing food. Heck they didn't even bother with enforcing the no full mask rule 80% of the time. I think the staff doesn't really care and likes to see the cosplayers it's just the upper management that frowns on it due to the law.
>>
>>9145683
Maybe the brands wanted it that way.
>>
>>9145728
Way to cover your ass, jebus.
>>
File: smugcowboysfan.png (98KB, 400x563px) Image search: [Google]
smugcowboysfan.png
98KB, 400x563px
>>9145751
shut up jebus
>>
>>9145757
Whatever you say, jebus.
>>
>>9145759
fag
>>
San Japan is the next con up, and it'll be my first time going. Is the game room any good?
>>
>>9145780
Their game room last year was outstanding, surprisingly enough
>>
What panels are y'all looking forward to now that the final schedule's out?
>>
>>9145784
The game room last year was the best game room i've been to at a Texas con
i think it was the rhythm games and the fighting cabinets that sold me

this is my favorite con in texas, pretty hyped to take my girlfriend but nothing on the schedule really interests her right now, as a music producer wanting to go into voice acting, I think this one may be a success
>>
I really wish San Japan or whoever is running their fashion show would decide on models already. I would like to know more than a week in advance. is that too much to ask?
>>
>>9146023
If you were hoping to be part of Innocent World fashion show well you can go cry as they already sent out emails on those who were accepted.
>>
>>9145903

You won't find much hope at an anime con if you want to break into the business.
>>
>>9146023
Acceptance emails were already sent out. If you didn't get one, you didn't get in.
>>
Lost a wallet at animefest and I'm pretty pissed about it considering that I had none of my cards in there because who steals a wallet with no money in it? Like it's a good thing that I have my cards but it's still aggravating to think about. I wouldn't be so mad if it was a regular wallet but it has my waifu on it...
>>
>>9146843
There's a difference between stealing a wallet and losing one. Either you dropped it or someone snagged it, thinking there'd be money in it.

Buy a new one and nice blogpost.
>>
>>9146860
Anyway. I've been trying to contact lost and found and they haven't seen it, or at least haven't contacted me. I'm posting here for advice, or if anyone else has a similar problem.
>>
Where was Texas Jet this time around? Not seeing him at afest was a little disappointing. Maybe he went to gencon?
>>
>>9146928
dragoncon I mean
>>
>>9146932
I know I'd rather be at Dragoncon but you got the dates mixed up, Dragoncon and San Japan fall on the same weekend this year.
>>
File: DSCF1502_jet_faye_ed_small.jpg (78KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1502_jet_faye_ed_small.jpg
78KB, 500x393px
>>9146928
>Where was Texas Jet this time around? Not seeing him at afest was a little disappointing.

I noticed his absence as well. If you can stand around long enough, he's great fun to chat with.
>>
So an Artist got their prints stolen from right underneath their table during Afest, not cool.
>>
File: 1471398620316.jpg (175KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471398620316.jpg
175KB, 1280x960px
>>9147350
how does that happen? Did the person leave and they were stolen, or did the theif pull some sort of lupin the 3rd bullshit and steal it right under their nose?
>>
>>9147350
How did you find out? Was it reported to security I hope?
>>
>>9147362
The AA is accessible to the public 24/7 with no security even though AA hours on the guide where 10-7. Artists can't stay at their tables 24 hours, and packing up inventory everyday is doable but unreasonable and I'd like to think people would have enough decently to not bother tables that are covered up. Just letting you guys know so you can keep an eye out next time, artists work really hard please look out for them.

>>9147369
From the artist themselves, they did report it and Afest brought in night time security officers the next day but this artist traveled for this con and lost a lot profit.
>>
>>9147438
>but this artist traveled for this con and lost a lot profit
Sorry to hear that, that really does suck that someone would do something so shitty and the artist cant even protect their stuff.
>>
>>9147438
>accessible to the public 24/7
>no security
.... why
>>
>>9147463
I have no clue, but apparently it's always been like this and there hasn't ever been any theft (at least reported) till this year. Hopefully A-fest can remedy this , I know the after hours helped artist's profit margin but the no security for those that can't stay is too risky.
>>
File: peridot_artists_alley.jpg (945KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
peridot_artists_alley.jpg
945KB, 1280x1707px
>>9147438
>Artists can't stay at their tables 24 hours, and packing up inventory everyday is doable but unreasonable and I'd like to think people would have enough decently to not bother tables that are covered up. Just letting you guys know so you can keep an eye out next time, artists work really hard please look out for them.

That's probably how they pulled this off.

Look in the background - the fellow on the right carrying the white rack. How would you know him from one of the artists? Obviously, you can't do this while the artists or their friend(s) are manning the booth, but after hours? Unless you had met/talked to/seen them during business hours, an artist hauling some inventory up to his room for safe-keeping wouldn't look too different from a thief.

... and who would have the guts to challenge them on their identity?
>>
>>9147967
>the fellow on the right carrying the white rack

That'll each me to judge by the thumbnail. The *woman* carrying the *black* rack.
>>
Mint Neko acceptance emails are out! galaxxy ones come later this week apparently
>>
File: 1469701447655.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469701447655.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
San Japan Late Night Gaming guy here. [spoiler]I fucked up and booked my flight two days early and I don't understand how I did that. Just paid $100 to change it to Thursday. I am an idiot.[/spoiler]

Just needed to vent. See y'all there.
>>
File: 1467783861100.png (113KB, 245x258px) Image search: [Google]
1467783861100.png
113KB, 245x258px
>>9150307
>spoilers don't work on /cgl/
>>
Dealer-Anon here, so there was another arrest this AFest. Guy kept going in and out of the dealer's room with a badge "his friend gave him" (pretty sure it was stolen), and was stealing merchandise from different tables. Shirts, food, shit from the perfume table. The cops had to strip him of his shirt when they arrested him because it was stolen from a table. There were also five people who got their badges revoked for trying to steal Cards Against Humanity booster packs/starter sets from one of the tables.

This used to be the friendly con, and now there's more fucking theft than A-Kon. Mind you the one guy was homeless, but still.
>>
>>9150775
He stole a handcrafted $80 custom Harry Potter wand from a friend of mine. Homelessness is not an excuse to be a dick and steal merchandise from people trying to make some extra money. I'm glad he got caught.
>>
File: homeless_guy_crafting.jpg (327KB, 1203x983px) Image search: [Google]
homeless_guy_crafting.jpg
327KB, 1203x983px
>>9151095
>Homelessness is not an excuse

The homeless people around the con can get ... weird. I understand that Cancer Survivor's Plaza is a public place, and they're always going to be bumming for change, but ... what was this guy trying to build? A bow?
>>
File: sasha_potato.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sasha_potato.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>9151104
>they're always going to be bumming for change

Last year at AnimeFest, there was some guy stumbling through the crowd gathered for the Attack on Titan photoshoot, trying to bum spare change off the young cosplayers who had assembled at Cancer Survivor's Plaza.

It'd be hard to find group of people who would have *less* money than a bunch of teenagers who are seriously considering going without for the whole weekend just so they can spend a few more dollars in the dealer's room. At least the girl dressed as Sasha Blaus could eat her potato if she got desperate!
>>
>>9151107
>thinking teenagers who have their shelter, food, transportation and all sorts of other shit paid for are poor

Doesn't excuse panhandling but badge wearing congoers are not poor in any way. 40+ dollars is a fucking luxury to a lot of people
>>
File: demotivators_fake_golds.jpg (140KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
demotivators_fake_golds.jpg
140KB, 750x600px
>>9151258
>badge wearing congoers are not poor in any way

Oh, of course! Not *poor* as in *destitute*, but after a trip to the Dealer's Room? Not likely to have a lot of cash on them, either!
>>
>>9151104
>filename
>not RUST irl gameplay
Ya blew it
>>
Any recent texas cosplay drama? I saw some minor shit last night but after the luxedolls fiasco, im thirsting for more.
>>
File: InitialD@RoundOne_Grapevine.jpg (438KB, 1280x839px) Image search: [Google]
InitialD@RoundOne_Grapevine.jpg
438KB, 1280x839px
>>9142386
>[Round One Grapevine Mills]
>Do they have Initial D?

>>9142805 is correct. They *do* have Initial D - pic related. My (>>9142561) mistake.

>Do they sell the drivers licenses?

That I don't know. I had remembered that someone wanted to know if they had it, so I looked around until I found it, but then spent the rest of my time playing Japanese fighting games.
>>
>>9151300
I think the word you're all looking for is "broke" as opposed to "poor".
>>
>>9152214

*Excellent* wordsmithing, anon! "Broke" it is!
>>
>>9152196
I can confirm they sell Licenses at the machines
>>
>>9152179
Just read the san japan groups right now lol
>>
Anyone else not ready for San Japan yet and furiously sewing up until then? I feel like shit for always putting my stuff off till the month of.
>>
>>9152509
where/which ones
>>
>>9152511
I am...
And im just learning how to sew
>>
>>9152519
Oh dude, good luck, just keep at it.
>>
>>9152509
Where
>>
>>9152512
>>9152916
Seems like someone either doesn't want that drama to be seen or they're full of shit >>9152509
>>
>>9152959
Message Cascalynd to get into the shitposting.
>>
File: 1470830271675.png (1MB, 1322x942px) Image search: [Google]
1470830271675.png
1MB, 1322x942px
>>9152963
On Line, sorry for forgetting that crucial detail.
>>
>>9152916
>>9152512
Facebook. There's always drama in them.
>>
>>9152511

Have just a bit of handsewing left, it's AA I'm more worried about. Still got one more print to go, maybe two if I really want to push myself.
>>
>>9153260
If by drama you mean people with two brain cells asking obvious questions or posting their cosplay lineups like anyone's going to care, then yeah. But fairly drama free at the moment, desu
>>
Is there any sort of list of names and contact info of artists from the artist alley at animefest? I have someone's real name but everyone uses aliases so it's impossible to find contact info. I don't even know if I purchased something from them, they might've just shared a table with someone I bought something from. They returned my wallet and I want to thank them.
>>
>>9154574
If you know their approximate table location you may be able to find them through the website list. There's a link to the table numbers with the names above the map image. https://animefest.org/e/AF2016/Vendors/BizarreBazaar
>>
File: 1469543064326.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469543064326.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>9152196
>>9143391
>>9142561
>>9142805
Guy with the interview here

Managed to check out that Round 1. They did sell the licenses; the desk guys had no idea what I was talking about, but the cabinet dispenses them if you give it some extra credits.

I think I found my happiest place on earth, Round 1 is amazing.

Oh, and I managed to get the job.

Any other cool, nerdy-ish places in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? Or at least a good place for bubble tea?
>>
>>9155529
iTea Lounge in Euless is the best for boba tea. Not sure how far you are from it though. Also the Korean district with H-Mart and Daiso is pretty rad. I'm sure there's good boba there too but I've never tried any places.
>>
File: brickhouse_games.jpg (390KB, 800x1456px) Image search: [Google]
brickhouse_games.jpg
390KB, 800x1456px
>>9155529
>I think I found my happiest place on earth, Round 1 is amazing.

It *is* cool, isn't it?

>Oh, and I managed to get the job.

Congratulations!

>Any other cool, nerdy-ish places in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Brickhouse Games is set to open soon in Garland, which is on the far northeast side of Dallas. It's my understanding that the Battletech pods will have a home there when they're not out making money at cons.

There's Madness Games & Comics in Plano, too. The place is huge, spilling over with comics, games, and all that goofy collectible stuff that I can't imagine anybody makes money off of.

Also, Generation X Comics and Games is in Bedford, at SH-121 and Harwood Road. I've only been there a couple of times since they moved from their Euless location on Industrial Blvd., but I never seem to leave without buying way too much.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Texas Toy Soldier in Carrollton, but if you're not into miniatures games, it wouldn't interest you very much.

Half Price Books has its flagship location on Northwest Highway, just to the east of where it intersects Hwy 75. It's huge. It has lots of books... and they're half price! There are several other smaller locations around D/FW, but the flagship is the biggest and the best.

>>9155534
>iTea Lounge in Euless is the best for boba tea.

Huh. Never heard of it. There used to be a little boba tea place on the west side of Main Street just north of SH-183, but Google tells me iTea Lounge is *not* that place. iTea looks a lot ... cleaner!
>>
File: comfy.jpg (9KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
9KB, 252x252px
>>9155950
madness is comfy...
>>
File: gw_denton_town_crossing.jpg (774KB, 1375x1674px) Image search: [Google]
gw_denton_town_crossing.jpg
774KB, 1375x1674px
The Games Workshop store at Denton Town Crossing (in Denton, Texas) is nice. The 100th GW store in North America is the Warhammer Store in south Fort Worth. It's a little cramped, but the manager is an amazing painter!
>>
>>9158242
That reminds me.

Ooples opened a store in Houston recently. Has anyone gone?
>>
>>9158278
lots of shady shit about the owner, apparently
>>
>>9158737
>[Ooples]
>lots of shady shit about the owner, apparently

Y'know, they say that on The Internet, nobody knows you're a dog. But wow. OK. Might steer clear of this place.

http://ooplestruth.tumblr.com/tagged/testimonials

>Emperor's Teeth! I'm can't believe I'm actually linking to tumblr!
>>
>>9158828
Because all of that shit is on Tumblr no one cares how shady the owner or places. It should have been on Yelp or Google Reviews to warn people. This is why they're able to open a third store because stupid people give giving them money.
>>
>>9158828
Funny this is being brought up because I'm pretty sure Franklin is over on /toy/ shilling his shop right now >>>/toy/5867147
>>
why did no one go to delta h con?
>>
>>9158939
Why should we? It's got nothing going for it.
>>
>>9158939
The con is very small with hardly anything to offer. At most it's entertaining to chat with friends for a few hours and then leave.
>>
>>9158862
This. Franklin has always been shady. Why people stick around to work for literally nothing, just because its an anime store, boggles the mind.

Aces got kicked out of Dragons Lair because they were caught banging a 15 year old girl in one of the rooms. Both parties played it down, trying to avoid any legal repercussions.

>>9158828
Its all true. Every last bit of it. Wish it could reach a bigger audience. Glad some people are speaking out abiut these bad practices.

Why people do not report him for these legal violations is beyond me. You arent doing antone a fabor keepong the store open, just making Franklin money while he sits around and burns out his brain cells. I know shitty dope dealers that treat their workers better.
>>
>>9158828
Is this guy associated with the Leighs or is there just something in the water that makes Houston anime businesses really shitty
>>
>>9159289
>Houston
**Texas in general
>>
File: warriors_of_the_wind_large.jpg (1MB, 1886x3146px) Image search: [Google]
warriors_of_the_wind_large.jpg
1MB, 1886x3146px
>>9159307
>anime businesses really shitty
>**Texas in general

I think it's hard for such a niche business to thrive unless conditions are absolutely perfect. This Franklin lad seems to have figured out how to make that happen.

In the past, there weren't enough customers to keep you around no matter what you did. It wasn't just the shops that were going under, but also the production companies that tried to bring anime to America. Too bad Harmony Gold seems to be the exception - but that's a discussion for another thread (and likely another board as well).

Now that anime is big-time and we live in The Digital Age, you have to try to convince consumers that it makes sense to buy a physical copy of something they can get delivered digitally to their living room from Crunchyroll. If all you're surviving on are manga, wall scrolls, and the occasional PVC figure, you've gotta cut your overhead, or you will go out of business.

The alternative is to bring in other revenue streams. I'm sure game store owners would *love* to subsist solely on hawking their favourite company's game(s), but also selling over-priced snacks and whatever CCG is the flavour of the month can go a long way towards next month's rent.
>>
File: 1466571736804.gif (25KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466571736804.gif
25KB, 350x250px
>>9159289
Just something about the TX anime con/store model. One guy at top rakes in all the cash, works everyone but a couple friends to death, go full doxxing and harrasment to anyone that talks about what goes on behind the scenes until they fuck off entirely.

Its a business model of sorts. Pays up, much like the mafia, and purges anyone that knows the operations, again, much like the mafia. Keeps the naive youth around and gets rid of anyone with a brain that can inform them on workers rights and labor laws. Usually they try to set drama up with friends and make the fighting seem more personal and turn people against each other. Its easy to get rid of one or two people by saying they are the problem and when they leave it'll be fun again, the entire group will turn against them, everytime. Its very typical for abusive relationships.

You either leave the scene due to drama or learn to avoid the workings of the con and cosplay competition drama, go and just enjoy your time with friends there.
>>
Anyone got an honest review of ikkicon for me? I know some people think its The Worst con in Texas but if the same people run ANT and I really enjoy ANT maybe I'd like it? Idk. I'm asking for pros and cons here.
>>
>>9160478
Oh, you can have fun at Ikki but it's terrible. The panels are decent for the most part, the DR was actually better than what afest offered this year, and you will always find someone to get pissed drunk and hang out with.

That said, it's known for being the party con, so you're gonna get a lot of drunk stories and you'll end up with a ton of downtime between events. Which most people will use to get more drunk.

I spent a few hours just sitting in a corner charging my phone and chilling. Actually went for the cosplay contest, left before results because it wasn't very amazing. If I didn't go with my friends I would have been bored.

It's like a more well established ANT--which is what it is. ANT was so dull for me I just commute there because it's not even worth hanging out in the evenings when you're bored enough to do it during the day.
>>
>>9160478
Ikkicon just always has so many... issues, and unlike other cons where, yeah, at a large event something ALWAYS will go wrong no matter what but they find a way to deal with it as quietly and quickly as possible, Ikkicon just resorts to the "chicken with its head cut off" model of con-running. And the worst part? They don't learn from their mistakes. They've been making a lot of the same ones for years. That why a lot of people refer to it as being such a horrible con. Around year 4 and 5, it was just such a straight up clusterfuck and they never fixed it. The registration lines were insanely long for a con of its size, overloaded and fried volunteers were screaming at people left and right, panels never seemed to have what they needed to function or run on time, the cosplay show had a seeming revolving door on its director... It was insanity. And TentCon didn't do much for their image.
But as >>9160566 said, you can definitely still have fun. If you have friends with you and you're good at enjoying your time at a con without having to rely on the con itself functioning in order to do that, then you can have a blast at Ikki. I've had many a fun time at that con (TentCon year I had some of the most fun I've ever had at Ikkicon despite the awful location). But if you're the sort of person where watching an event being poorly run gives you anxiety (which to a degree is me, since I have experience with corporate large event planning), don't expect to have a good time. Because it's going to be poorly run.
>>
>>9154507
I too hate the "cosplay line up desu" shit, most people tell me they post it "for me to remember what I'm doing", but if that's the case then make a fucking list on paper.
>>
>>9160758
When nothing is announced at 4 months out besides registering and hotel rooms.... and this is year 11 for them. This has become common with them.
>>
>>9162131
They just now opened up panel submissions. Have fun with that shit.
>>
>>9139460
Here's a stupid question: is there actually any difference between one area and the next? Excluding the beach/coast, obviously. I'm in Houston, I've driven to Dallas, Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and a handful of other places, and I haven't seen a single difference between one place and the next, other than that Dallas has some more lakes. I don't get it.
>>
>>9163394
>Here's a stupid question: is there actually any difference between one area and the next?

Yes, but depending on where you visit, the differences may be too subtle to matter. Large metropolitan areas of any kind tend to have a lot in common with each other - perhaps even more than they would have in common with a small town in the same state.
>>
>>9163394
dallasfag here, first thing i noticed when coming to Houston is you guys have a shit ton of trees. I was wierded out by it the whole time
>>
>>9164312
Haha, I'm a Houstonfag that's been to Dallas once and it's incredibly barren. That weirded me out the whole time.

>>9163394
The middle of the state is pretty much the same, but the east edge versus west is drastically different.
>>
>>9164312
>>9164336
San Antonio fag here. can confirm houston is lush as fuck. Dallas was sad.
>>
File: 1472012620117.gif (369KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1472012620117.gif
369KB, 320x180px
>>9145614
anybody know what website that blue text is from?
for research
>>
>>9166501
probably xnxx
>>
>>9167410
This. Googling that username or those email addresses will also yield results.
>>
>>9167410
>>9167417
yeah not to long after i just googled the username and the date and i found the site.thank you tho
>>
>>9167419
Mhmm, enjoy the fresh hell and the musky mental images.
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.