[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Maridah? All she seems into these days are western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

What happened to Maridah? All she seems into these days are western and smartphoneshit.
>>
>>9132530
She's a two faced bitch that panders to whatever the biggest fad is?
>>
>>9132651
>two faced bitch
Explain, you can't say such mean things without facts.
>>
>>9132651
Because the Phoenix is the big thing atm?
>>
>>9132530
Seems like she's an adult with a job and still likes cosplay. I think Phoenix and the "smartphoneshit" are two promo gigs, which she seems to do a lot of.

What do you want her to do? Cosplay just Saber forever?
>>
>>9132679
Beta harder, she might show you some cleavage, right guys!? She will let you listen to her boyfriend plowing her in the your hotel room while you wait outside to get back in but they chain locked the fucking door. Oh, but don't you dare kick them out for fucking on the only bed, because then you are suddenly the worst person ever and she has her fucking fan base descend on you like harpies with some fake bullshit story of how you broke into your own room and stole her panties or whatever dumb shit she made up playing innocent victim
>>
File: tumblr_o4mpwgnsq11qfea9ro3_400.png (3KB, 392x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4mpwgnsq11qfea9ro3_400.png
3KB, 392x362px
>>9133199
are you okay anon
>>
>>9133199

Woah, this is either some great pasta or I missed something.

>>9132651

For the most part, I've noticed a lot of her more recent costumes have been sponsored (which she states, I've never seen her lie about those ones, not yet anyway), and I have noticed her making more flavor of the month costumes too.

Think she kind of peaked too early, and her saber is the only thing that got her views, and now there are sabers everywhere so she doesn't really stand out as strongly. Been shooping herself much more as well, looks like she's been gaining weight.
>>
>>9133199
i'm the plowing boyfriend, can confirm this legend
>>
>>9133199
Has she done this more than once? I only heard of this happening years ago from a friend.
>>
>>9133199
The fuck?

>>9134093
I'm with you. Either way, we're out of the loop cause I've never heard about this story or seen this pasta.

>>9135535
noice
>>
>>9133199
Chill out
>>
was she ever even relevant kek
>>
>>9132530
Literally who?
>>
>>9136231
Literally new.

You have to go back.
>>
>>9135575
No, fuck you and go chill your own ass out. This cunt screwed an entire group of other guests during one of her crunchy roll con guest appearances out of our room we were assigned to and the person responsible for the room got so much flak after we confronted a CR admin about her taking over the room, they don't even go to cons anymore because they are afraid one of her white knights will attack them. The bitch literally called her army on them saying they let in creepers to steal her shit and sniff her panties or some crap.
>>
>>9136496
>sniff her panties
Is it that big of a deal if you just sniff them?
>>
>>9136508
Are you serious? How would you feel if somebody sniffed yours?
>>
>>9136512

I get a feeling there is a lot more going on here that you aren't telling us
>>
>>9136530
nope, sounds about typical of a spiteful bitch.
>>
>>9136530
>>9136594
I'm a bit confused, how me being uncomfortable with someone sniffing my pants makes me spiteful?
>>
Wow, she's really gone overboard with the shooping, hasn't she? The Saber shots were really cute. Is she self-conscious about her weird nose?
>>
>>9137132
she's also much older now. She has to be at least pushing 30s. her famous saber photos were taken almost 5 years ago
>>
>>9137193
Are there any cosplayers who age gracefully, and maybe start doing older, more age-appropriate characters?
>>
>>9137302
nope. they all cosplay teenagers and photoshop the shit out. case: Yaya cosplaying Junko
>>
>>9132530
Has she done nudes yet?
>>
When I met Maridah she was pretty nice, but man did she balloon. And weight only ages you more. Hopefully she'll lose it
>>
>>9133199
Don't worry, now she just mooches free rooms and jobs from fat old rich asian photographers
>>
>>9140278
Not true in all cases, Dawn French lost a shit load of weight and it put years on her face, she looked like a haggard old bag
>>
>>9141209
She must be about 32-33 now. Still cute imho.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.