[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or are there significantly more itas on this board than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1468535587944.jpg (162KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468535587944.jpg
162KB, 500x400px
Is it me or are there significantly more itas on this board than in the past? /cgl/ used to arguably be the best place for learning about lolita, but over the years it's seemed to become filled with people who don't know what they're talking about, and think they're great lolitas and ready to be giving advice after hardly any time in the fashion.
>>
>>9128671
It's summer, what did you expect?
>>
>>9128681
It's not just Summer, I've been noticing the deterioration for the past two years now.
>>
>>9128694
We're starting to become a bit of a hugbox, especially with the draw thread which seems to attract dumblr tards and newfags. I wouldn't be surprised if they leaked into other threads too.
>>
Most of the 1st and 2nd generation of lolitas have left this board altogether
>>
>>9128671
There used to be a lot more different places where you can go for jfashion discussion. Tumblr, livejournal and blogs were more popular. Now you can just choose between facebook and cgl basically.
>>
>>9128704
Agree. This board needs to be a harsh as possible, like the other ones.
>>
>>9128931
as harsh*
>>
I agree about the hug box thing. Whenever someone gets harsh concrit in the coord help thread a ton of people swoop in and start babying the person getting the concrit while screeching that whoever gave it is Satan.
>>
It's not just you, it's not nearly as helpful as it once was. Now it seems like there are just three flavors of idiots on here that don't help at all.

>the anti hugbox crowd
>U R too fat and ugly for Lolita and should die for wearing x trend.
Even when they are right the criticism is rarely helpful.

>the hugbox crowd
>this is bullying she looks kawaii desu
It's not bullying to be honest about a bad coord, or to be critical of a meh coord.

>the ocd rules crowd
>white and cream = ita 0/10
It's not that nitpicks can't be used to show people ways to improve but saying the whole coord is shit because the pinks don't match isn't helping anyone.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.