[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /cgl/ Just wondering if anyone has seen this little ser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: lwln_show_thing.png (699KB, 1355x647px) Image search: [Google]
lwln_show_thing.png
699KB, 1355x647px
Hey /cgl/
Just wondering if anyone has seen this little series?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbo78oW50uE

and I guess Loli vid thread?
>>
>>9121582
Yes Tyler, people have seen your channel.Trim your wig and fix your makeup and maybe people will actually want to watch it.
>>
>>9121582
why is her name tyler
>>
>>9121595
I know of a girl named Kyle.
>>
>>9121591
Not her, found her at random desu while looking for dres reviews.
>>
>>9121591
And stop making crazy murderfaces please
>>
File: o706Wxv.jpg (411KB, 600x802px)
o706Wxv.jpg
411KB, 600x802px
>>9121582
>The ultimate SUMMER post.
This is old news, and stop namefagging. You should delete this thread if you don't have anything new to contribute.
>>
>>9121582
>Hey /cgl/ I've been living under a rock
fixed it for you
>>
>>9121607
this.

we discuss her a lot.

>>9121591
she lurks and has followed some concrit given, she doesn't need to fake-namefag to promote.

also it is clip-in bangs, not a full wig, so you probably mean she should trim her hair
>>
>>9121607
Sorry I don't come on to /cgl/ on a regular basis anymore and didn't know ya'll knew of her. (since the times I have been around no one has mentioned it) And I always namefag since most gulls don't mind me doing so...
(also wow has it been so long that people forgot me? )

>>9121613
Oh whoops, sorry then. I'll prob delete the thread in a moment then.
>>
>>9121622
>I'll prob delete the thread in a moment then.
appreciated, and see you around
>>
>>9121582
This should have been 2 segments with the second part being a special segment.
Trim the bangs
Practice what you preach and wear visible jewelry
Match your foundation a little better and perhaps a bit more blush until you get decent lighting
Proof your script for grammar and syntax errors, there were several
Can't tell if 'set' is ironic or just cheap-ass crap 4real
>>
The way she talks is beyond insufferable.
>>
Funny and informative, but her cadence is annoying and I hate how she turns her head every 5 seconds. WHAT IS SHE LOOKING AT?!
>>
>>9121601
I know a girl named Connor
>>
>>9121635
I'm pretty sure whenever she posts on CoF she mentions how she is unable to wear too much jewelry while filming.
>>
>>9122157
Seconding this. Her voice is too deep and droll. I get that she is parodying Last Week Tonight but it's not funny.
>>
oh fuck is tyler actually a woman? i assumed they were a brolita from the name tyler .____.
>>
>>9122428
I'm fairly sure Tyler is a unisex name.
>>
>>9122362
>>9122157
she's doing an OTT parody of a newscaster, pretty obvious
>>
>>9121582
I like this weekly Lolita news wrap-up concept a lot.
Some critical opinion though:
The topic transitions are a little awkward and the filming takes are too rough for a continuous scene. Another camera angle for a few of the cuts would help. I don't like the framing. I get it that she wants so show more of her dress but the immobile arms with cut off hands and wide space on the side aren't very nice to look at for 10+ minutes of straight talking. Most people's attention span isn't this long for this little variation plus a newscaster drone voice. Over-exaggerated eye expressions do look a little alarming as has been noted elsewhere.
Bad fringe wants a trim.
>>
>>9122432
yep, same as Taylor.
>>
>>9122440
Is that necessary? That's not what the hosts of Talk Soup ever did, they were just trying to be funny usually, not "doing characters" like why is she being a fucking method actor for YT shit?
>>
I'm subscribed to her and watch each video as it comes out, and although I really like it, I do have some concrit.
Like some anons have stated, the facial expressions are a bit too exaggerated for my tastes, and the news-drone voice got old pretty fast. She also tends to use the same movements when talking; tilt head to side, lean back, lean forwards for emphasis, etc. that gets repetitive.
The intro is quite loud in comparison to the rest of the video which can really kill your ears if you're not expecting it. It also goes on for too long with nothing really happening - it's just a stock image with some mismatched text on top.
Set is really, really bland and needs work. So is the video itself. This could easily be a podcast and have the same effect. The images on the left do not help me understand the drama or events she is referring to unless I'm already familiar with them, since she only uses royalty-free images, edits, or memes despite the fact that using images and logos would fall under "fair use" since it's commentary (and I'm pretty sure AP and the like do not issue YouTube takedowns, lmao). Dullness of the video could be broken up with interesting segues and sound effects, camera cuts to different angles, sets for different segments, green screens, action shots, etc. Literally anything.
I also sometimes find her writing to be repetitive. Everything is "with the X of Y" (With the coordinating skills of a LLAMA!, With the social grace of a FERAL BADGER!) where "even the most X would Y" (Even the most ita of itas would be repulsed) Everything that may be slightly off-putting or gross is billed as the WORST THING EVER, and viewers better AVERT THEIR EYES because OMG SO CRAZY. I understand the emphasis is placed to be humorous, but the effect falls flat when this is used constantly for even the most minor of online tiffs. Variation in similes, build-up to jokes, and a sense of flow in the script could really help make things more dynamic.
>>
I just hope she would improve her make up a bit. She should definitely use some blush and drop that eyeliner. I think falsies, nicer eyeline and some eyeshadow would be a lot better. Also different hairstyle even once. But afterall I like it, I guess I'm not too picky: also not native English speaker so I don't focus too much in the details.
>>
Dear summer anons.

If you don't want people talking about you, don't put yourself out there. Keep this thread in mind when you decide to make vlogs or throw all caution to the wind in your posts online.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.